[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: christine.jpg (210 KB, 1000x1479)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
Why did she kill herself?
I was told that this movie was about a femcel but she's the opposite of a femcel
She had that this one guy that was kinda in love with her but she kept rejecting but she decided to insist with the guy that was clearly an asshole
She was the average woman and NOT a femcel
In fact the whole femcel concept is made up, it doesn't exist. Men always want to fuck ANY woman.
Ok movie with good acting but the story is just fucking retarded
At least it's based on a true story I guess
>>
She was mentally ill and professionally unsatisfied that her investigate reporting on local issues was always preempted by blood and guys crime shit
>>
File: suicidepepe2.png (177 KB, 439x456)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>201767716
>Women when they're not the center of attention / feel upstaged by anything
>>
>>201767646
Women genuinely do not believe that incels even exist. The idea of an incel is so alien to the female experience that they simply don't understand the core concept of 'incel.'
>>
>>201767646
What lack of big white cock does to a femcel.
>>
>>201767831
not a femcel
>>201767716
>OH NOOO A MINOR INCONVENIENCE?? I MUST COMITE SOOICIDE!!
Give me a break
There was a guy that was in love with her despite all of her flaws
She should've focused on the good I stead of being a weak-minded bitch
>>
>>201767801
There is no such thing as a femcel. It is impossible for a female of any caliber, any appearance, any body weight, any disability, any deformity, anything to be involuntarily celibate. If a woman cannot have a relationship, it is by choice because their possible male choices are below their standards. Males, meanwhile, have literally no options. Females will sometimes try to twist this by mentioning prostitutes and changing the definition to what they think 'incel' should actually mean.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.