[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: alwayssunny.png (687 KB, 1200x600)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
What was your most recent favorite episode? Hero or Hate Crime to me is one of the funniest in the series. Before the absolute disgrace that was Season 13
>>
I liked the Ireland episodes.
>>
>>201768597
Hey did they come out with a new season this year? Or are they going to? Someone told me that they were going to end the series; is this true?
>>
I never watched past season 12. The water park episode was ok I guess, don't remember much else.
>>
>>201768597
The last one I remember liking was The Gang Gets New Wheels, kinda felt like an older episode actually. Didn't like any other episode that season or really much of anything from the few before, so dropped the show after that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.