[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Wall-E and Eve-E.jpg (64 KB, 790x443)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>Start Pink Floyd - The Wall when the sideways firework reaches it's apogee
>You'll get timing confirmation with a loud burst when the lamp looks at the viewer
>For the intro sequence the music and zooming in keeps changing character in sync
>Then it shows Wall-E and his insect friend
>You can see them posture towards eachother and they get along
>Then it sings "We don't need no thought control" and the Red beam focuses them down
>Eve lands
>She almost blasts him away but then they become friends too
>He says his directive is organize the mess but her's is confidential
>The idea is different layers screw things up. Later on there's more confidential
>Online Eve is BMWF for fetish images but it wasn't confirmed onscreen
>Now I'm exhausted
Wall-E kept getting sent down to Earth but the local authorities keep stomping out original content. That's a property of Anti-Humanism but we need originality to succeed. So the captain did a super super secret mission to sort it out himself. When he got the sample from Earth he saw all the shit that happened to Wall-E but it's self-defeating. You need Pink Floyd - The Wall to get the thought control part and it's just a fun experience.
You should make a playlist with both discs then loop the whole thing for when the album finishes but the movie keeps going. That way you get babies for actual babies and the credits end with "Teacher, leave them kids alone!"
>>
File: 1706152128304.png (668 KB, 741x749)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>201771088
>>
File: IMG_6786.jpg (156 KB, 722x722)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>201771088
>>
Botposting is so weird
>>
>>201771088
Wall-E is a perfect movie, so you shut your mouth and fuck off to /x/.
>>
>>201771088
God, I remember when syncing albums to movies was the rage. I remember hearing Eternal Sunshine and a Dredg album would kind of line up, but that shits usually turns out lame so I never tried it.
There used to be a local theater that showed oddball movies and I was supposed to see Wizard of Oz synced with Dark Side, but apparently we missed the last showing and ended up watching the directors cut of Blade Runner instead.
>>
>>201771404
A wizard's job is to vex chumps quickly in fog.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.