[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721612776640312.jpg (23 KB, 469x468)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I'm confident my work is good enough to be turned into a show (specially with all the slop they greenlight here in the UK) and I'm comfortable interacting with people from all walks of life and can get people to like me with minimal effort (I'm good looking) but this shit is taking up a lot of my free time and I'm seeing people I know start families and my nephews and nieces are getting older and only consuming slop. Is there any hope all this hard work pays off when everyone is just watching YouTube and ADHD and autism diagnosis are given out willy nilly? I'm worried in 10 years time (or less) kino will only be for the Elite and your average Joe will be priced out of quality entertainment and have to settle for YouTube and tiktok

Fuck writing for yourself too. If it doesn't lead to fame or money I don't care to be honest. I'm doing this to escape generations of poverty and busting arse for nothing
>>
"Millions are to be grabbed out here, and your only competition is idiots." - Herman Mankiewicz writing to Ben Hect; encouraging him to come to Hollywood.
Still true, but now all the assistants and entry level gatekeepers are fresh from commie academia and exceptionally dumber than ever before. Good shit will eventually rise to the top, but you're still gonna have to grind, hustle and get unjustly rejected for years before it does.
>>
Based, /tv/ just got demoralized again.
>>
>>201774183
>"Millions are to be grabbed out here, and your only competition is idiots."
Is this from fight club?
>>
>>201773772
Tldr on you idea?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.