[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>saves your entire cinematic universe
>>
Remember when we got hyped for Deadpool because he never takes off the mask we get the white eyes and all
Why the fuck would we praise them NOT doing that with Wolverine in a Deadpool movie? Fuck them they're gay.
>>
>>201774875
>Gay movie starring gay men is gay
Obviously
>>
>>201773945
i don't have a problem with either of these norwood 3 boomers and wish them great success. no, i won't pay to watch their movie.
>>
>>201773945
This movie won’t hit Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga numbers.
>>
if 3 spider-men didn't save it...
>>
>>201773945
Hello paid shills
>>
File: 1693832209966035.png (1.69 MB, 950x1396)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>201773945
The MCU is not going to be saved. It is literally over. They could probably throw out an R-rated Blade movie and one more multiverse movie because people find the cameos fun and nostalgic but the format is stale and often doesnt mix well with other genres. It's going to go nowhere and will die eventually.
>>
>>201776511
Buy an ad, anti-shill shill.
>>
>>201773945
This is a movie for Funko Pop collectors. The rest of the MCU slate is with characters that would shelf warm.
>>
>>201773945
I went to the cimena for Blade.
>>
>>201773945
Goyslopbros, we win again
>>
>>201774875
Deadpool spends half the runtime of these movies with his mask off have you even watched them?
>>
>>201775026
I'll eventually yandex it but I'm certainly not going to watch it in theatres, that's silly
>>
How many fucking times is Wolverine going to have to carry all of Marvel on his back???
>>
there is absolutely no way disney would ever falsify any of the numbers for its most important project
no way
>>
>>201783109
Right, cause it's not like Deadpool 1 and 2 weren't successful.
>>
>>201773945
It's gonna need $2B. Otherwise, the next Captain America movie would drag Disney into the mud again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.