[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 191038205678289.jpg (408 KB, 900x1362)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
Why didn’t you anons tell me about this kino sooner?
>>
I've been telling everyone for years.
>>
>>201774893
Only the first season is alright. I thought it was kino too but on a rewatch you can see all the plot holes and it's kind of shit
>>
File: url(34).jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Lester NIGGARD
>>
>>201774893
because this isn't a zoomer board
>>
>>201775010
The 3rd season was okay
>>
>>201774893
coz u were underage b&, again, when we did
>>
>>201775010
/pol/ chimpout about season 4 and 5 and helen keller in 3... 2... 1...
>>
>>201775010
2>=1>3

didn't bother with the rest
>>
>>201774893
I never watched the movie
>>
>>201775010
objectively correct opinion
i watched 1 when it came out, gave 2 a try and dropped it.
just rewatched 1 to 3 and the film.
literally do not bother. its not just that they aren't as good, they are also stupid.
the series is actually a lot 'better' than the film so much so that i don't have any idea why they made a series out of it and if i had seen the film first i probably wouldn't have bothered seeing the series.
theres a bit where key and peele are in the elevator and key gets his own name mixed up. i like to think thats why his career tanked and peele went on to other things.
s2 is so extremely corny with trying to do origin story stuff, but thats actually pretty low on the list of why its shitty.
season one has a tension about nygard that the others don't even seem to care about at all, its just a seires of things that happen.
the stuff with the wolf isn't exactly subtle but at least its reasonable or believable, other than that the cg at the fargo hq is lame but thats nitpicky.
s2 is retarded, s3 is just kind of boring but the chick is kinda hot so. i can't remember who it is but i remember looking it up and being like oh ok yeah.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.