[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which is the best Law & Order series?
>>
The original, but after Briscoe leaves it goes downhill
>>
SVU. Mostly for Stabler anger memes and the comical amounts of incest in that show.
>>
>>201775216
nailed it
series 1 - 7 for definite, after that fade off as you want
>>
I'll always like SVU for Meloni being pissed and the fact that the singer of Cop Killer is a main character in the show as a cop.
>>
the original, SVU used to be good too but got worse as it shifted from standard crime procedural to a soap opera over the years
>>
Criminal Intent
>>
I haven't watched any of the LAO shows in years, how do they even function now, do they try and mirror the absolute laughing stock that is the current state of the New York judicial system or do they just exist in a completely alternate reality were an actual functional judicial system still exists?
>>
File: goren1.jpg (24 KB, 640x485)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Criminal Intent, but only because Goren is the most interesting character out of all of them.
>>
>>201775391
I love the first couple of seasons of criminal intent, but it definitely falls off around season 5ish. They made Goren really angsty and depressed in the later seasons, when he works much better as a Columbo type goofball.
>>
>>201775511
and Eames is wife material
>>
CI. It focuses on the detective work and psychological aspect of the criminals, rather than the law shit that always becomes preachy bullshit in the other shows. Also Goren and Eames are best duo.
>>
>>201775216
Fpbp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.