[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brave_NlEEqR6K0g.png (689 KB, 704x445)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
goddamn it... the best we can get today is a metaphor for gay sex.

want to watch a good capeshit? yea, get ready for the gay sex physical metaphors.
>>
File: brave_QVzTHOZ6Pm.png (323 KB, 292x410)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>201775497
its right in the fucking poster
>>
>>201775497
it's 2024, chud.
>>
Homoeroticism? In a superhero flick with big, buff dudes wrestling each other in tights? Oh, say it isn't so!
>>
File: 1696633570620522.jpg (188 KB, 750x947)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
this was hugh's coming out movie, before he actually comes out in his memoir
>>
welcome to media for women which is the only thing produced today
>>
>>201775497
>voluntarily watches modern cinema
>proceeds to complain about fundamental features of modern cinema
many such cases
>>
Deadpool took it up his ass in the first movie. The born this way is a fucking lie. Brains are too complicated and can be easily altered. Ever since my ex girlfriend started fingering me like crazy while sucking my cock I started having thoughts.
>>
>complaining about homoerotic humor in a fucking Deadpool movie
most retarded thread of the day
>>
>>201775497
Deadpool is utter trash.
>>
>>201775497
Capeshit is gay, faggot.
Either love it or leave it.
>>
>>201775497
It's weird how they changed him from a crazy mercenary murderer from the comics to an annoying homo faggot in the movies. It really just seems to be Ryan Reynolds regular personality.
>>
>>201775497
I'm ok with gay sex jokes because fags and trannies ARE jokes. It's absurd humor. Two dudes fucking each others assholes? Absolute insanity. That's why it's so funny.
>>
>>201778220
> crazy mercenary murderer from the comics
not really the case.
>>
you know i thought maybe this movie might get some of its emotional beats right but everytime things got even slightly serious like in that fight inside the car it was always ruined by some stupid joke. it's also hilarious how inconsequential most of the fights in this are, both from a plot and character perspective. i get that DP is le wacky bastard but in these movies they always try to also give him some more serious moments and it almost never works because they can't fully take it seriously
>>
File: godzilla asd.jpg (63 KB, 489x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>201778220
dum take
He's totally the same
He was always turbo annoying and would make fag jokes all the fucking time
The homo stuff was perfect and wasn't a "in your face thing" at all. it was perfect and totally worked.
Logan was fucking grilling him more than anyone ever had in the car because it's Logan and he was tired of the shit, and Deadpool really got his feelings hurt for the first time, then punched Logaon square in the face and started fighting him and that's where that screencap that op posted is from. deadpool didn't just take it. Despite his jester nature he doesn't take shit.
They fought for so long they exhausted themselves and passed out.
the initial edge and freshness that the first deadpool movie had is gone now yeah. being totally heckin edgy and immature amongst serious nature gets old easy but that's deadpool and Ryan plays him perfectly because they're naturally so similar.
Ryan was talked about by Deadpool in the comics before the movies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.