[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699840356915.webm (3.41 MB, 1280x720)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
I actually used to be a big xmen comics fan in the 90s and I was amazed by the detailed references they included in this movie
The Weapon X version of wolverine from the Age of Apocalypse arc was great.
I was worried that they were going to build up gambit to just immediately kill him but he was a pretty cool character.
This felt like a fun movie
It didn't waste its runtime shitting on fans
Best capeshit I've seen since Infinity War, everything after that went to shit
I know that's not saying much but it's what I'm willing to say
>>
>>201777624
Is that Cavill?
>>
>>201777664
Yes. He should be the MCU wolverine.
>>
>>201777664
Yes
And Snipes returns as Blade
>>
>>201777873
and so does the russian guy with the stripped t-shirt from that one punisher movie for some reason.
>>
>>201778214
striped*
>>
uhhh ok nerd
>>
File: images (46).jpg (58 KB, 783x391)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>201778214
Kevin nash is back too?
>>
Everyone knows these 'leaks' are from the marketing team, right?
>>
it was OK. a little too long. the villains were too cartoonish and annoying. the head of the TVA was some ugly fat black woman. glad i didn't pay for it like a normie. saw it on some russian streaming site. it's definitely not a date movie where you could get a BJ and sex after. it's more of a "my gf and i are both total nerds who love anything marvel/disney, and we have reddit accounts, and we work office jobs that pay decent but not as high as our workload lol".
>>
>>201778214
Yeah, but they way they disrespected him was to bad for me, making a black man rape him.
>>
File: 1000273916.jpg (286 KB, 1768x1456)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
I went to this movie so I could specifically be in a crowded audience that wasn't silent.
People were laughing and giggling at every other joke, so I got what I paid for.
>>
>>201777624
GOTG3 was also good.
>>
>>201778569
I did not really enjoy GOTG3.
>>
>>201777624
i did not care for Channing Gambit. When he appeared everyone in my theater clapped and i dont know why. he wasnt bad or anything i just didnt care. i seem to remember most people back in the day like me shitting on the proposed gambit movie starring him and thinking it sounded gay but apparently just referencing it here is enough to make people clap. happy for him he finally got to play gambit i guess
>>
>>201777624
more marketing spam about a grooming movie staring another bitchy homosexual in latex and a meaningless capeshit cgi plot
>>
>>201777624
Comics are for fags shut the fuck up loser
>>
>>201778687
>When he appeared everyone in my theater clapped and i dont know why.
I bet many of them were millennials or xoomers, they've been waiting for him to appea in a live action for years.
>>
>>201778763
>millennials
yeah they like the homosexual shit and the bitchy 'humour'
>>
>>201778763
im a millenial and im the anon you replied to. dont get why people all of a sudden care that he played gambit but guess im just a hater
>>
>>201778832
I think Gambit fans are just happy to see the character appear at all. Having it be Channing is just neat since it's been talked about for like 10 years or something.
>>
>>201778760
nah comics vary and old ones could be quite good not so much capeshit but sci fi and war. This film on the other hand is what happens when we make a homosexual bitch who won't shut up a superhero and then show it to kids because diversity. Plots are obsolete because cgi anyway. Hundreds of millions died so threads could be spammed here. Its viral marketing! Again.
>>
>>201778832
They weren't clapping (do Americans really?) for the actor, but the character.
>>
File: 1721813885878592.png (424 KB, 760x827)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>201778343
>>
>>201778343
he's not played by nash but it is the russian character.
>>
This film and its ilk:
Sound and fury signifying nothing.
>>
>>201778933
>They weren't clapping (do Americans really?) for the actor, but the character.
Gambit was already in Origins Wolverine although I suppose only a few people have seen it or even remember it. Tons of people shat on it but that doesnt mean they necessarily have even seen it. And he wasnt a good Gambit imo.
>>
>>201778889
Maybe people were excited over his costume being accurate besides Deadpool and Gambit nobody in these clips and pics and shit has a good costume I can't believe they let faggot face Hugh Jackman cuck them out of mountains of money the mask could've made them
>>
>>201777624
>reloads fists

You know that shit was intentional
>>
is this good dont should i wait a month for the good version to come outof just watch this version

don't like deadpool or care or this unverise just got 2 hrs to waste

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.