[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6203.jpg (52 KB, 800x1200)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>good looking white leads
>nog dies in the first 5 minutes, signaling the end of the great period of nigger fatigue
>girl lead is not a raging bitch or Mary Sue. She struggles the entire movie
>villain is an incel and a Mexican
Bros…are back?
>>
Good. Now keep it up for 10 years with films like this and I'll go back to the movies
>>
>>201780390
>>201780455
>culture war stuff
>>
>>201780548
>t. Disney gums
>>
>still consooming like a good goy in the current year
grim
>>
>>201780390
i thought the villain was the big tornado
>>
>>201780390

>the rich guy in the cowboy hat buying up all the properties razed by tornadoes
>>
>>201782339
Jewish phenotype
>>
This movie left me confused. They never explained why it twists
>>
File: 1555445491649.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>201780548
>t. picrel
>>
>>201782696
It’s the cornholio effect. It spins the opposite way in the eastern manosphere
>>
>>201780390
She does struggle and she is proven to be wrong in her assumptions and changes which was cool but she still is kind of an unlikeable twat the whole time. It's why there's not much of a reveal to the "they're just selling shirts to help people" thing. Even if Hangman was just a grifter who cares he was still more likeable from the beginning than she was
>villain is an incel and a Mexican
Who is trying to do the right thing but is being taken advantage of by a cartoon representation of a white southerner in a cowboy hat
>>
>>201780390
>BMWF kiss in the first 30 seconds of the film
ok cuck
>>
Similar to Top Gun Maverick, a nice return to the summer blockbusters of old. Watching a movie with no agenda, no quips about race or gender, no forced diversity, is so rare in 2024 that you become self aware of it as you watch it

Sad.
>>
>>201780390

The shills must be desperate with the new Deadpool killing this movie's chances at keeping the box office. That's an absolute lie. She is the biggest Mary Sue self insert I've seen this side of Rey. She's a flawless genius that every other character loves and praises and then she singlehandedly destroys a tornado using her magic science powder. She makes zero mistakes, constantly tells everyone how smart and great she is, and has the male leads falling all over themselves for her.

The movie is soulless garbage and is not different from any of the other girlboss muck Hollywood has been shitting out for a decade.
>>
>>201784671
>no forced diversity

lol wut

There are only 2 or 3 white people in this entire movie. Glenn Powell's entire storm chaser crew are black and Mexican. The main girls friends and first love interest are all mixed brown people.
>>
Suck zone
>>
Maybe I missed something but, what even happened to the superman guy and the evil cowboy business man buying the properties? Last I remember, the friendzoned mystery meat guy robs the truck from the former and leaves him in the middle of the road and decides to go help the town people, did they die by the giant tornado offscreen?
>>
>>201785747
What does the cuckboy beaner do. For work now?
>>
>>201780390
Demonic white hands typed this post
>>
>>201785875
During the credits, there was a montage showing what the main characters do after the airport scene, the mystery meat guy joined the group, they kept working and publishing their results, and became a popular group for their work on tornadoes
>>
No Cary Elwes no buy
>>
>>201780390
The director is Korean American and said he wanted his movie to not be political (no message about global warming or other hollywood nonsense, etc) and just wanted an entertaining movie. Going to keep an eye out for his future works.
>>
>>201780390
All that and still mid.
>>
>>201784858
>She is the biggest Mary Sue self insert
>loses almost all of her friends in the first five minutes
>>
>>201781223
How exactly is /tv/ supposed to enjoy anything if some contrarian fag thinks you're devouring Jewish slop? Help me out and set the record straight: nobody is allowed to watch movies made in present year anymore even if they turn out good? You'll have to refresh me because it's hard to keep up with your autism
>>
>>201790592
I can enjoy goyslop if it is not preachy or too heavy handed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.