[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (10 KB, 194x259)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I watched The Good Shepherd with Matt Damon last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. looking for similar suggestions please and thank you anons
>>
>>201783920
The Manchurian candidate remake
>>
>>201783920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tffoU7xE8Yc
>>
>>201783920
I hear mixed things about this movie but was always curious to watch it. My Dad said it was boring and that there were a lot of scenes where Matt Damon is asked a question by someone and he just doesn’t say anything.
>>
Army of Shadows
The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
tinker, tailor, soldier, spy
the day of the jackal
state of siege
Salvador
mesrine
The Baader Meinhof Complex
che
carlos
a prophet
jfk
spartan
to live and die in l.a.
>>
>>201784346
yeah. the movie is definetely slow and matt damons charscter is quite hollow but thats the whoke schtick is that he is a mysterious spymaster. its basically like a hollywood quasi fiction of how the CIA came to be. I just found it entertaining for a reason I cannot specify. I love slow long movies with a nice storyline I guess.

My absolute favorite movie is Once Upon a Time in America.

thanks for the suggestions anons. I will probably watch every film posted besides ones ive watched recently. The Manchurian Candidate is what I am putting on tonight.

Thanks very much anons!
>>
>>201784346
My father in law refused to finish it because it was "too boring" but he's almost retarded
>>
>>201785387
>almost
>>
File: Bridge of Spies.jpg (112 KB, 705x1000)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>201783920
Try this
>>
>What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?
>The United States of America, the rest of you are just visiting.
If you want something that gets closer to this, check J. Edgar. It's peak American government power.
Honestly, this is such slow and unique movie it's difficult to find others with the same vibe, maybe The Aviator too?
>>
>>201787117
>the good Shepard is bori-
>>
>>201787355
/tv/ said its a great line and they were right. Pesci shut right up
>>
>>201787395
Totally.
>>
>>201787355
>>201787395
mormons are supposed to be demographic that is more involved in the intelligence field.
>>
>>201783920
>throws your pregnant wife out of a plane
she didnt fly so good
>>
>>201789672
I couldn't belive that scene, do cia really throw people outta planes
>>
>>201783920
Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie are up there with the top 10 least likely couples in history of cinema

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.