[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.18 MB, 1920x1079)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
There are no words to describe how exciting and fetishistic it feels to be mentally raped while a bare hand penetrates your head and plays with everything inside you.

I think i have a thing for bald women...
>>
File: 1672006984495150.jpg (8 KB, 224x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
imagine if she put a finger in your butt
>>
>>201791176
imagine if she made you ejaculate just by mental stimulation haah
>>
>>201791304
Yes, and then it starts going through your body and starts stirring your urethra until it reaches your stomach and causes you to have an orgasm.
>>
the rate at which this movie is being shilled, convinces me to NEVER go see it. Not even torrent it
>>
>>201791304
sounds good
>>
File: 1656876132166.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>201791176
It's not bald women, it's evil women. And they're hot and great.
>>
File: featured16.jpg (27 KB, 600x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
It was schlocky kino. Its been awhile since I have had actual fun watching a film. Despite talking alot shit about the franchise it is probably has the most respect and love put into out of any modern capeshit in nearly a decade. It lacked cynicism and was weirdly optimistic. 7/10.
>>
>>201791873
bald evil women are just in another level, so uncommon makes it hot
>>
>>201792019
I was dreading them humilliating Blade and Electra and Gambit, but they were pretty respectful with them.
>>
>>201791176
i can't believe how tone deaf the movie is by making the villain bald.
you'd think in this day and age of "woke" hollywood that they would've seen how sensitive women are to baldness to begin with.
nothing says "progressive" than relaying the impression that "bald women" = "evil and different"
>>
>>201792019
The sequel is pretty good too. The 3rd movie not so much.
>>
>>201792019
>>201795591
Sorry, I thought you were talking about Crocodile Dundee.
>>
This movie had a contridiction

>It contridicted previously established rules on sling rings which can now make a portal both through time and to parallel universes.
>As established in loki, the void is actually the very end of time itself in the sacred timeline, with aboleth consuming the universe and all existence, but the TVA uses this fact as a convenient dumping ground for everything since it cannot effect anything and will be inevitably destroyed.
>So when Nova uses the sling ring, she is making a portal through time, somewhere in the past and we know this because the void is the far far future, the end of time
>On top of this, this isn't the end of time for every universe but instead of the sacred timeline universe
>So on top of time travel, the portal moves to alternate universes since the Deadpool universe is not the sacred timeline.
>This is in stark contridiction to Doctor Strange Lore which only allowed time travel with the time stone and forbade universe hopping outside of America's power and dreamwalking, both of which isn't done with a sling ring

Another plot hole thing that isn't as bad

>Deadpool is able to visit the sacred timeline but only has time travel at his disposal
>I think this has to be technically possible because he can just shuffle through time and just got off on the various spliting events to eventually end up in the sacred timeline, however this seems like an awful amount of figuring considering he has no TVA tech when he does this.
>>
>>201791176
you faggots always latch onto the latest goyslags. You'll forget about her in a month.
>>
>>201795778
This is a sony, not marvel, movie. It is not in the same universe as MCU.
>>
>>201791176
I am literally dumbfounded that this movie doesn't have shill bots on this website posting threads non stop on here. Ya know, shill bots like they do/did for The Boys, Dune 2, Furiosa, House of the Dragon, just to name a few of the movies/shows that are spammed on here by bots non-stop 24/7.
>>
>>201791461
what the fuck are you babbling about dude, I am actually amazed this movie IS NOT being shilled on here. And fuck torrents, just go to fmovies and watch it instantly for free. I'm watching it right now. Its just a fun dumb rated R action hero movie.
>>
>>201795831
This website has ruined your psyche man. I bet you've been brainwashed by all the psy-ops on here to hate all women and all non-white people. Don't you realize you have fallen for the divide and conquer psy-op of hating the opposite gender? You are just like those SJW far left lesbian/incel cat lady liberals that hate all men. lol your just the male version of them. Seriously how fucking ridiculously stupid are you to have fallen for this psy-op? Next thing you know your gonna turn into a gayfer or start wishing/thinking your a woman.
>>
God I love how BRUTAL Deadpool was to those stupid TVA agents. Oh, it was so satisfying to see them get their shit rocked.
>>
File: 1721512897986441m.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1024)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>201792579
>>
File: tv-42.webm (2.91 MB, 960x400)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>201791176
What's up with Wolverine and bald female villains?
>>
>>201796028
>popular thing gets lots of posts
>le shills!
>>
>>201795579
they got the idea from those bald nigger democrats in congress
>>
>>201796514
what the FUCK are you babbling on about.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.