[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lynchinitup.webm (1.49 MB, 1262x846)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB WEBM
> Everyone else: annoying regurgitated opinion
> David Lynch Theatre: I don't know what I am watching, but it is creative as fuck at least.
>>
File: CNrK_-xWIAACiKm.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>that webm
>the webmtitle
>thread heading
>that greentexting
lurk moar, you're not ready to post
>>
File: coffee.jpg (63 KB, 1000x562)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>201792164
Don't listen to >>201792395, OP. It's a damn fine post
>>
did indians find out about david lynch? it was bad enough with illiterate artwhores and "truefilm" redditors now we have to deal with streetshitters making unoriginal posts about the only ""weird"" director they know of
go back to nolan or snyder or some shit like that you still don't understand cinema or art in general
>>
>>201792593
desu, the second an anon complains about "redditors" now I just stop listening
>>
File: 1676436355193150.png (734 KB, 634x767)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>>201792593
>>
Tom Neal was a murderer.
>>
File: 1661141629435535.jpg (114 KB, 731x731)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>201792734
>blow your wife's brains out
>serve six years

Lol I know a few guys who would take that deal. Kinda curious how you shoot your wife in the back of the head "involuntarily" though.
>>
>>201792823
The courts have to prove intent, which is often hard. You can always say that there was some accident, so you can be guilty of mere involuntary manslaughter. You can have great lawyers who then promise to fight every little thing forever, so the prosecutors will often give people manslaughter charges rather than Murder 2.

People constantly are getting slap on the wrist manslaughter charges when they should be getting Murder 1 or Murder 2. you hear stories about people who get only 3-5 years for outright murder all the time. There's murderers walking the streets. At the very least, I want a young hood to be so old when he gtes out he can't do anymore serious crime.
>>
https://youtu.be/zy9V7jYABOA?si=EXj95OD8Rkr4zonB
>>
>>201792823
>At his trial, Neal admitted that he and Bennett were separated at the time of her death but said that her death was accidental. He testified that on April 1, he had returned to the couple's Palm Springs home from Chicago, where he had been living, to see if a reconciliation was possible.[24] Neal said the two began fighting after he accused Bennett of sleeping with other men. He claimed that Bennett pulled out a gun and held it to his head, and the two began to struggle. During the ensuing struggle, Neal said that the gun accidentally discharged, killing Bennett. Although prosecutors sought the death penalty, a jury convicted Neal of involuntary manslaughter on November 18, 1965.[25] On December 10, he was sentenced to one-to-fifteen years in prison, of which he served six. On December 6, 1971, he was released on parole.[8][26] After his release, Neal went back to working as a landscaper and gardener.

His story sounds like complete bullshit. His wife leaves him, and he got jealous and angry at her. He either confronted her and then shot her in a rage, or he planned to murder her. So we're only debating Murder 1 or Murder 2, with murder 2 being the easiest to convict. To be honest, juries were genuinely kind of light on white guys back then, and often downplayed spousal abuse or murder.
>>
File: HOMÚNCULOS • LYNCH.png (156 KB, 640x504)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>
>>201792395
> Everyone else: nice post anon
> This guy: lurk moar, you're not ready to post
>>
File: 1554173609459.webm (2.25 MB, 1280x720)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB WEBM
>over a year since the last weather report/daily number
>>
>>201792823
She was a nag
>>
>these overly commercialized mundane channels bad that makes this overly low-effort one good
Nobody is forcing you to watch either.
>>
>>201793072
I don't even get how you can be guilty of involuntary manslaughter. it seems like the definition of "accident". I can see how you'd get reckless endangerment or something, but giving prison sentences for honest to god accidents seems wrong to me for some reason
>>
>>201793225
ah, thanks for reminding me to filter you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.