[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

One is given unlimited funds to protect you. The rest band together to kill you. Who do you trust with your life?
>>
Needlehead or whatever. His dimension looks kinda cool. And since he has to protect me that means none of them can torture me. I'll take a look around.
>>
>>201796292
Pinhead is probably the strongest if he gets free reign but he can't really do anything unless someone fucks with the box if we're going my movie 1 rules
>>
I'm going with the Shark because I want to see what a shark would do with unlimited wealth.
>>
How the fuck is the saw doll a villain?
>>
>>201796645
more like a mascot but yeah it should be John Kramer in his mastermind robes or one of the disciples in the pig mask
>>
>>201796591
Remember that he's your defense so you get to choose the arena and the others must come to you. All those other fuckers have to go to the BDSM dimension, assuming they can even solve the box.
>>
Elvira can protect me. I want to be close to those titties
>>
>>201796617
>eats you and swims away
>>
>>201796811
Oh in that case, Freddie is probably no. 1 if he can hide you in the dream dimension, you can spend eternity living out your best dreams waiting for them to come to you.
>>
>>201796868
I have chosen....poorly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.