[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What objectively went wrong with this boring ass plotless snoozefest piece of shit of a movie?
>>
>>201797892
Absolutely nothing except retards not being able to get past the title.
>>
pol b8 thread where a homosexual russian man cries about journalism, black soldiers and no pro radical message
>>
>>201798064
>le black and white pictures taken with a shitty camera are so le powerful
*yawn*
>>
>>201797892
watch the superior 1997 one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7GuAEZGXFU
>>
>>201797892
They totally ignored the factors that would actually kick off a civil war, as well as the makeup of the country in which said civil war is taking place.
>>
it's an undercooked psyop movie

a missed opportunity in terms of actual filmmaking, but the images of a new american civil are there from beginning to end. that's all they really cared about
>>
>>201798064
Yes moshe we know you're raiding
>>
I loved the DC part, everything else was kinda slow
>>
>>201797892
>expected a well shot war film with some leftist bias
>got le journalists good propoganda slop
And it was boring. The only good part was that jailbait looking girl.
>>
They thought people would see journalists as heroes and not as lying bastards.
We needed more scenes of militia killing people and dumping them in mass graves.
>>
>>201797892
Hitler's spirit is rising from the grave.
>>
The focus on the journalists was a mistake. It was really boring.
>>
File: 1663003036093186.jpg (199 KB, 1200x794)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>201798180
the thing is all her photos would have looked like shit without proper lighting and setup. all of them would have been a bunch of blur in low light conditions.

>t. amateur analogue photo fag
>>
>>201797892
The president was too much of a buffoon to pull off any of the shit he did prior to the plot
>>
>>201797892
It wasn't Shattered Union.
>>
>>201797892
Cailee's ass was so good, I forgot that the movie had a plot. 10/10 for the ass. 2/10 for the story. overall 6/10
>>
>>201797892
Very poor understanding of economics.
>>
>>201797892
I liked this movie. I guess it just didnt contain enough political messaging for you americucks though?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.