[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Asi.jpg (1.05 MB, 5000x3333)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
post what you watching & recommend anons.
Jp/KR/any. All welcome
>>
>>202862594
Well well well
Didn't plan on any tender and loving yet brutal rape today.
But you convinced me.
>>
>>202862594
Who's that, how do I get one, and what's the link to the video of her taking white cock?
>>
>>202862594
Don't think I ever understood yellow fever until this picture.
>>
who is this hole?
>>
finally the c-drama shills in /kdg/ have their own thread
>>
File: RBPoJx_4f[1].jpg (239 KB, 900x1600)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Watching Reset and Scent of time, which was ripped from some streaming website, and has an awful frame rate. Feels like 15 frames or something. I'll have to find a better torrent but I don't want to bother with Aviatz.
Also the ML is ugly as sin, mostly because of the make up. Not sure what demographics he's meant to appeal to.

>>202863339
Both threads are for cdramas since all Korean culture is derivative of Chinese culture.
>>
>>202863499
>all Korean culture is derivative of Chinese culture.
By that logic both threads should allow Hindu dramas
>>
>>202862594
I can save her
>>
>>202862594
Women fart
>>
>>202862594
Not a single can is open. She's not drunk. Why is she lying on the floor?
>>
>>202862594
i would welcome the opportunity, given consent, to engage in a variety of sexual acts with this women including, but not limited to, hugging, kissing, touching, mutual masterbation and oral congress, light bdsm, waterports (but not scat), and should the aforementioned foreplay be satisfying to each and and honest emotional connection be achieved, vigorous and prolonged intercourse, or coitus, ending in repeated ejectulatory completion and female orgasmic satisfaction. If you catch my drift.
>>
File: F_oCqlZW0AANVc7[1].jpg (25 KB, 532x577)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>202863554
Yes.
>>
who is the hottest male jap actor?
>>
>>202863669
>If you catch my drift.
Uh ? Is this a fast food thing ?
>>
>>202862594
stop trying to entice me to masturbate you colossal faggot
>>
no ones gives a shit about jdorama or chinese shit
>>
>>202863499
He wasn't ugly in The Double (imo anyway) but he does have a more angular face which makes him look older than his age
>>
File: blade runner 2049 .jpg (204 KB, 736x1135)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>202863884
I do but no one else here does. So I just shitpost about movies like Blade Runner 2049
>>
File: alex jones.gif (1.11 MB, 220x220)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
i give you props for finally creating one

I hope this thread does well
>>
>>202863996
I care too so that makes 2 of us
>>
as long as you keep it as a general so i can filter it
>>
>>202863654
This woman is a CIA operative and the whole scene is an elaborate trap set up by the Illuminati to create a compromising video of you. Google's AI predicted that you are the chosen one who will overthrow the Zionist one-world-government, so the Illuminati lured you to a room rigged with hidden cameras, staged to look as if there's a horny drunk Asian girl who wants your dick. If you fuck her, then 30 years from now the video will be leaked onto the internet when you're running for UN World-Emperor, discrediting you and allowing the clone of George Soros to claim the throne of Earth forever.
>>
>>202862594
I want to bum her
>>
>>202864309
gay
>>
>>202862594
Bitch, you live like this?
>>
bum
>>
Just finished Heroes (2024), easily one of the best cdramas of 2024 for me. Beautifully and stylishly shot, interesting characters, fantastic BGM (like a chinese wild west feel?), great fight scenes, solid pacing. The story is driven by the hunt for a lost treasure. As the main characters search for this treasure, they must also grapple (or fail to grapple) with things that challenge their world view and ideals. I enjoyed many of the characters - stand outs being the main ML Men Sandao (lit. Three Blade), the comic relief Lucky, the princess Wulan Shan, and the revolutionist Liu Lin. The smug Japanese ladies are also fun most of the time.
For anyone who likes a more serious (but not dry, there's a good dose of humor) historical drama that's less romance-oriented, I highly recommend giving it a try.
>>
>>202862594
another general to filter, awesomesauce

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.