[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Terrifier-3.jpg (147 KB, 1600x900)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Will you be watching at your local capital city?
>>
File: 27032_5.jpg (70 KB, 728x410)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
These movies are based.
Weren't you faggots complaining about horror movies shying away from fanservice because of that dead meat guy?
>>
>>203080821
>implying a fucking youtuber has any pull
Maybe he can rub shoulders with those faggots at radio silence but no serious directors give a single fuck what cuck boy thinks
>>
saar
>>
>>203080821
the movie didn't need to be two hours long
>>
>>203080707
fuck off dameon
>>
>>203081048
he was in Scream 5, his videos get millions of views, he definitely has pull unfortunately

I hate him and wish he would fuck off forever. Hundreds of thousands of zoomers watching his videos rather than the actual movie
>>
all my clothes are still stained with shit, piss, cum and vomit from the last capital city screening of this motion picture. this time I will wear disposable clothing. what a great franchise!
>>
>>203080707
I haven't been in a movie theater since 2016 but I might actually go watch Terrifier 3 (maybe)
>>
>>203080707
rope yourself, gorefreak
>>
>>203082882
>he was in Scream 5
Yeah because he's buddies with Radio Silence which is one of the production companies involved with Scream 5. He wasn't chosen by anyone because of his channel, he just has the right friends in the right place.
>his videos get millions of views, he definitely has pull unfortunately
No production company, writers, directors not affiliated with RS have any idea who the fuck James A Janisse is or what the fuck Dead Meat is. The best he can get is aging and elderly directors from 50 years ago like John Carpenter that he pays to do interviews with, or Z list actors he once again has to pay for their time. Basically, no one note worthy in the industry would give him the time of day.
He's not as much of a threat as you think
>>
>>203080707
I like how the beard is actually someone's jaw. Like he just skinned a mall santas face and jaw line to wear the santa hair and beard.
It's a nice touch.
>>
>>203080707
Nope, because of all your shilling, I will ignore this movie extra hard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaPcin5knJk
kino
>>
>>203082246
This! Why marketing made it a point to state the 3rd is only two hours
>>
>>203080707
comedy of the year

this movie looks silly as HECK
>>
File: terrifier3.jpg (556 KB, 3840x2160)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
I will now watch your movie
>>
The Production value is fucked, terrifier should be a grimey underground pseudo snuff movie, not a quirky B movie for Youtube reaction channels
>>
>>203084612
No it shouldn't. Those sorts of movies aren't comedic, they're made to be as realistic as possible and aren't "fun" to watch in any normal way. Terrifier isn't trying to be realistic, it's just trying to be funny and entertaining and play around with some horror movie tropes.
>>
>>203080707
Is this actually going to be in theaters? Might be fun to watch on mushrooms and lose my shit
>>
>>203084858
dude
>>
>>203080707
No, because I'll be watching Smile 2 because I have good taste.
>>
>>203084612
you already have 3 august underground movies, that should be enough
>>
File: Terrifier 2.png (19 KB, 640x407)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>203080821
>fanservice
where?
>>
>>203080707
Unrelated but Christmas and Halloween don't mix. Two different flavors of kino.
>inb4 nbc
They're the steak with jelly of movies. I associate Jack Skellington with genuinely autistic girls.
>>
>>203082882
dead meat is a perfect service I don’t have to watch Z tier horror films

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.