[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>eggheadswinlol
>daphnewinslol
>>
>>203106392
Irish diaspora on the right
>>
>>203106392
The smartest people on the planet
>>
>>203106420
FOHMYEG
>>
what happened to that guy in the middle
>>
Judith gets Sport lol
>>
>>203106492
Never seen that one before
>>
>>203106451
he killed a man in amsterdam and face dzero repercussions
>>
wypypo lookin goofy aah
>>
>>203106594
Dave
>>
>>203106451
AIDS?
>>
>"ok contestant, this is the deciding question, what was the name of Edward III's brother in law from his second marriage?
>"how the fuck should I know?"
>"incorrect. Egghead this is your question for the the round, what was the year of the Norman Conquest?"
>"well as you know this is my weakest subject but due to my enormous brain and vast knowledge of the world I can confidently say it was 1066."
>"congratulations egghead you win, what a fucking retard that other pleb was eh? Join me on my radio show where I'll talk to fat women about how difficult their lives are."
>>
>>203107706
kek
>>
Wish Judith was my granmama :(
>>
>>203106392
Having to mentally grapple with the biggest bunch of autists in the UK and Ireland, converse with bike nonce, and deal with unfair question allocations all for £250. BBC game shows really aren't worth it.
>>
>>203108851
I think i would have more chance on eggheads than the chase desu
>>
>>203108702
gilf
>>
>>203106392
I've been a contestant on Eggheads.
Eggheads are all nice and chatty, Jeremy's a cunt.
>>
>>203108851
Because BBC gameshows are 'prestigious' so the jackpot is only really a token gesture. The true prize is the winning itself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.