[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: utyyoxnwyppb1 (1).jpg (58 KB, 884x585)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Can't they just remove the faggots and leave Lexy as the mc?
>>
Doesn't matter, they all got dolled by john waters

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_cJQsYaixs
>>
>>203620106
They are easily the worst part of the show, and even with that ending I doubt Mancini wants to get rid of his toy boys.
>It would be homophobic!
Fuck off, people complained about the STRAIGHT SHIP bland protagonists in Bride of the Chucky. Only that Devon and Jake manage to be even fucking worse. Every scene is them being just gay the characters, even dragging Lexy down
Hell, if you wanted homo shit just focus on bi Tiffany or Glen/Glenda.
Jake and Devon can't fucking Carry a show, oh and that scene where Jake actor was almost puking when he had to make love with a black guy that looks like some autistic 9 years old kid
>>
>>203620106
i still think her mom is hotter but she got killed off
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p23_ai1juAw
>>
File: IMG_4965.jpg (163 KB, 935x1397)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>203620106
Lexy is very talented
>>
>>203620711
she really looks like she'd be super cute if she got fat
>>
>>203620754
Tiffany fatty tits turn me on
>>
>>203620754
She’s fat enough
>>
>>203620858
>Those last two episodes where she's running around in a low cut top.
I have to say her jumblies do a lot of heavy lifting in her scenes. While watching it I was like:
>I am going to fap to a 65 yr old woman tonight.
>>
>>203621047
She ages like fine wine. Really triggers me they didn't make this series like 2 or 3 decades sooner (and bride sooner too)
>>
Why did they have to mutilate Nica? Her robotic arms look retarded also she kinda hit the wall. Way to waste such a cool actress, and she doesn't appear too much anymore since she needs too many retarded special effects since she has no limbs
>>
>>203621192
well, she was also captured by john waters so pending a season 4 she might be transformed somehow into not needing a chair
>>
>>203620106
So no more Jennifer Tilly? I mean the human one
>>
>>203621219
Well would be cool if he gave her human like limbs
>>203621673
Or maybe nica will go to Jennifer body. Though Tiffany mentioned she had a sister too
>>
>>203621703
tiffany killed jennifer tilly's sister meg. that's why she was on death row
>>
>>203621853
I mean, Tiffanys sister not Jennifer's sister. In Bride or Seed Chucky said Tiffany had a sister apparently crazier than she is. Wouldn't be surprised if they are twins and they can use Jennifer Tilly again (let's be honest she and her boobs are great)
>>
File: download (51).jpg (140 KB, 1080x908)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
The series hasn't been renewed though (doesn't look like it will). And the actress already signed on for other shows.
>>
>>203622259
Good for her, being a third wheel of the faggots was a waste
>>
>>203622259
that's too bad. brad dourif said his idea for season 4 was even more insane
i can still hold out hope for a final movie with glen/glenda i guess
>>
>>203620956
Love those
>>
>>203624452
Same

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.