[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1589163765782.jpg (1.1 MB, 2696x1855)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
It's almost October anons, what horror movies do you own in your collection?
>>
>>203670869
Whenever I want to experience horror, I go for a walk through downtown Boston MA.
>>
>>203670869
>Not using a NAS server inetead with thousands of movies.
Yikes. What are your pronouns, OP? Vaxxed?
>>
bump
>>
>>203671229
Kek once I helped out this Irish guy (like actually from Ireland) who was lost on the T and he was telling me how utterly amazed he was at the amount of people on heroin and meth he'd encountered in the couple weeks he was staying here. He was also confused about how I was going to get home when I told him I live 40 minutes north of Alewife. Forgot that euros don't drive.
>>
>>203670869
I have a few. These are my favorites:
>Alien series
>Pumpkinhead
>The Thing (80s)
>Invasion of the Body Smatchers (80s)
>Killer Klowns from Outer Space
>The Changeling
>The Orphanage
>Phantasm
>The Lost Boys
>Christine
>Fright Night (<- I actually haven't seen this one yet, it is on my watch list. I love the soundtrack and have listened to it several times.)
>>
>>203670869
>Ichi The Killer, Riki-Oh
Based. The gem of my collection is Chopping Mall or Street Trash
>>
>>203673315
Just rewatched Fright Night recently and it's a lot of fun. The remake is decent and has a neat setting, but they played it pretty straight without as much humor. For a more similar movie that doesn't get a lot of attention, check out Vamp from the 80's with Grace Jones.
>>
File: page 1.jpg (672 KB, 1215x1077)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>203670869
According to my records, I have 253 horror movies in my collection. I have a lot of the mainstream classics, but I prefer to collect lesser-known horror movies since they aren't guaranteed to be available as readily.
>>
bump
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.