[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe.gif (544 KB, 498x200)
544 KB
544 KB GIF
ITT: let's come up with a fake show or movie and discuss it. I'll then take all the posts and put them into the notebooklm ai to have a "deep dive short podcast" made about it.
>>
>>203671964
To Kill a Mockingbird but this time he really DID rape that woman.
>>
>>203671964
Dexter, but instead of a serial killer killing serial killers it's a rapist who rapes rapist
>>
>>203672009
>>203672040
I smell a crossover episode...
>>
Always a fan of virgin grandmothers. They're so hot
>>
>>203672087
wouldn't you prefer them alive?
>>
Race the.Kikes, Gas War Now is a clever irreverant Mad Max pastiche about an oligarchy of jews who control and regulate the last of the world's gasoline and the brave freedom fighters who oppose them. When a final crude oil reserve is found itll take the brave efforts of husband and wife team Gabriel and Tilly Mcgraw (Tom Holland, Zendaya) and their plucky crew to claim it for the people. Hilarity ensues when their EV's computers begin to work against them.
>>
no one ever talks about how they jumped the shark hard in the second season in episode three. were the writers high as fuck on ketamine?
also
>retconning a major supporting character's arc from season 1
dropped
>>
>>203671964
We should definitely cast a lot of niggers in it for... plot reasons
>>
File: My Friend Dahmer_01.jpg (44 KB, 800x450)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>203671964
Dahmer is caught whilst swerving around like the drunk he was in a 1970's green Chevy Nova, the cops tell him to wind his window down, he begins to cry and babble about the bodies, they open up his trunk and gasp at the mountain of skulls that begin to topple and pour out onto the road, the cops begin to scream as black ooze leak from their eyes and dissolve into sacks of meat that crawl into the gutter and all that remains is the wet bones in a pile of blood. Dahmer gets out of his kino car and touches them, he cooms right in that moment and then looks up as the pitter patter of yellow raindrops descend down upon his Aryan blond hair and watches as the sky above him begin to consume itself into a smouldering thunderous rage and as he excretes his last load onto the bones before him in his flashy blue jeans, yellow wrappings of cloth swim out from the gateway above and an ominous drone echoes from the opening, and there it revealed itself, there it showed itself to the new world, it appeared to Dahmer as an...
>>
"How I Would Have Done The Holocaust" by Sam Raimi is the weirdest fucking screenplay i have ever read
>>
>>203672575
biological or facepaint?
>>
https://voca.ro/1m8IsEy3cuLy
>>
>>203674530
This is every lefty podcast down to a tee
>>
>>203674530
how does this black magic work
>>
>>203674530
what the fuck
>>
File: Awkwafina 0784.jpg (372 KB, 1366x2048)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>203672040

This, but Awkwafina would have to play the Dexter character and she can make hilarious wisecracks based on the rapist's crimes after she has broken them with her collection of strapons and dildos. Of course most of the rapists would be hot women because those are the ones more likely to get away with such crimes.I

She would work as a cum splatter expert for the Miami police and like how Dexter often performs blood splatter Patten experiments she would do the same, but squirting her lady juice everywhere or a willing male assistant's filthy yoghurt.

Her adoptive father could have found her in a shipping container after her mother got butaked to death so she is actually afraid of large quantities of baby gravy.
>>
Sean Connery cameo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.