[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Redditors: Rick and Morty is one of the smartest shows I've ever seen!

Rick and Morty:
>I'm Farts McGee hoo hoo
>Don't come near me I'm Farts McGee
>I'm gonna do a big fart ooh wee hoo hoo
>sometimes I do a big fart but sometimes it's just a small fart
>I'm Mr Farty Pants McGee I'm gonna get you with my fart breath wooooo
>LOOK OUT MORTY, IT'S FART UMM FARTS MCGEE. HIS FARTS ARE REALLY POWERFUL MORTY DON'T GET TOO CLOSE
>ooh i'm gonna get you. I'm Farts McGee. I'm also Piss McGee ooh I'm gonna piss and fart and shit because I'm also Mr Farty Piss Shitty Poo Poo Pants oooh weee
>>
sam hyde lost
>>
>>203675485
I look like that and I think this is funny.
>>
File: 1673733491065125.jpg (41 KB, 638x359)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>203675485
abbie won.
roiland lost.
>>
>>203675485
Unironically made me chuckle
>>
File: Rick vs Xavier.jpg (145 KB, 1402x736)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>
>>203675485
I refused to watch the show after he got unjustly fired
>>
>>203675485
>People shit on Rick and Morty because of Roiland
>Roiland hasn't been a writer for the show since season 2
>It's universally agreed that R&M turned to shit after season 2
He was the heart and soul of the show.
>>
>>203675485
This is funny
>>
>>203675485
I actually watch the rick and Morty anime and it is absolutely the pseudo-deep philosophical bullshit you all make it out to be. There was an episode where a woman can predict the future but not change anything about it and it was all portrayed as deep.
>>
>>203675485
Is that a real?
>>
>>203675485
>I'm also Mr Farty Piss Shitty Poo Poo Pants oooh weee
lol
>>
>>203676242
The anime feels like it was written by the original "you have to have a very iq to understand rick and morty" poster
>>
>>203676260
Yes. S04e08
>>
>>203675485
i ate chili for lunch and i'm farty pants mcgee right now. my ass is like an elephant when it goes PROOOOHHH with the danger of a shart every blast
im amazed i haven't shit my pants yet im scared
>>
>>203676085
Same, why didn't they just cancel the show when they fired him?
>>
>>203676549
Dan Harmon wanted full control of the show he is an even worse drunk than roiland and once tried to argue that watching CP was not immoral on his podcast
>>
>>203675485
i loled
you should write for the show instead of the feminist dykes working there now
>>
>>203677359
Don't use that word
>>
>>203678181
Good point I wouldn't call it work either.
>>
I'm sure that at least one redditor somewhere in the past has said this unironically so of course you should keep malding and seething about it.
>>
>G-gee Rick I-I just have this bad feeling th-that I'm voiced by a Paedophile i-it's just this sinking feeling y'know th-that I can't shake I-I-just really think the guy th-that voices me grooms children aww man

>WE ALL AR-*burp*E MORTY WE'RE ALL VOICED BY A PAEDOPHILES IT'S THE ADULT CARTOON BIZ MORTY THINK ABOUT IT YOU GOT ADULT *burp* AND YOU GOT CARTOONS, KIDS ADULTS AND KIDS MORTY IT'S A CLASSIC PAEDOPHILE COMBINATION WHY WOULDN'T WE BE VOICED BY CHIL-CHILD MOLESTERS IT'S OVBIOUS TH-THESE GUYS NEVER GREW UP TH-THAT'S WHERE THE ATTRACTION STEMS MORTY M-MENTALLY THEY'RE ALL STUCK IN HIGH SCHOOL *burp* N-NOW GIVE THEM A LITTLE POWER AND OH BOY YEAH THEY DO A NUMBER ON THE CHILDREN *burp*
>>
>>203675485
Wouldn't say smart but it was pretty good, haven't watched it in years though
>>
>>203675485
I don't like it either but some of it is smarter than what you're outlining. Some of it's dumber too. I've tried watching it on multiple occasions and I can't make it through the first season
>>
I enjoyed the show from season 1-2 if you can ignore the faggot shit, it isn't horrible. Right around the later half of season 2 they started sniffing their own farts. You also realize every character on the show is an insufferable faggot. Beth is a mommy issues insert and Rick is a self insert for the writers. It only gets worse as the show goes on. That is my biggest problem with the show, the characters are simply unlikable, and not in an IASIP way, in a, wow I really hate these fictional characters way. Then comes the pseudo intellectualism they cram down our throats to appease their sense of superiority.

What made Futurama at the very least entertaining is the fact they didn't take themselves too seriously, but also didn't trash what they were doing at the same time. R and M want to be taken seriously at the same time as not being serious at all. They want to have their cake and eat it too. You are not allowed to have it both ways. Simpsons, knows it's a cartoon but doesn't shit on that fact. Thanks for reading my blog post.
>>
>>203675485
I genuinely question my mental state or if I’m a fucking retard because I laughed at OP
>>
GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY
I'M PICKLE RICCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>203679288
If God isn't real then why is pickly rick so funny? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>203679288
NOTHING MATTERS MORTY
Except our sacred cows that we never dare critique. Those matter.
>>
>>203677266
Lefty cucks are incapable of having friends they will easily cancel you and use you as a stepping stone to gain full creative control of your assets
>>
>>203675485
>WUBBALUBBADUBDUB
>THIS MEANS IM IN DEEP PAIN MORTAY
>>
>>203676070
You Chomsky Honk.
>>
i must be drinking again
>>
>>203675485
>m-morty *buurp* this is just like that scene in monster squad when you find out the scary german guy is actually a holocaust survivor. we have to go to boobworld to fight dracula mor- *buurp* morty.
>>
>>203678540
Heh, funny
>>
>>203680846
No wonder potheads love this show so much.
>>
What’s Rick and Morty? Is that a Smiling friends type show?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.