[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>While in character as Brüno in Jerusalem, Baron Cohen was beaten nearly to death by an enraged crowd of homophobic Israelis, who, angered by his camp and sacrilegious attire, started stoning him, on camera. Baron Cohen was reportedly “nearly killed.”
>>
>>203676484
Early life
>>
>>203676484
best part about this jew is that he wants to jail people for "racism", hes one of the biggest cancel culture advocates and comedy policing
meanwhile he made his entire career out of offensive racist comedy

jews legit think they are about law and above goys
>>
>>203676520
>jews legit think they are about law and above goys
They are, unless they push it too far like Bernie Madoff or Jeffery Epstein.
>>
>>203676484
test
>>
>>203676544
Epstein is above the law. He's currently balls deep inside a toddler in some Bhutanese cave. You seriously think he's dead? You fell for that shit? Show me his body. He got away with everything. And you, you goyim are fucking cattle that actually believe it.
>OH HURR HURR EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF
No shit. You fuckers are so far behind you actually think you're leading.
>>
>>203676520
he is just making fun of historical enemies of his people, germans, arabs in the uk, postsoviet shitholes
>>
I laughed incredibly loud when the dick was swinging and yelled "BRUNO!" at the screen. There were two old white people in the theater who weren't amused. We exchanged glances. Their not laughing made me laugh even harder. Little old white couple. A husband and wife. What the hell were they even doing there?
>>
>>203676641
The Israeli elite is comprised of Ashkenazi Slavs. He was mocking his own rulers
>>
>>203676650
>if you didn't watch the film, why are you talking shit about it?
>if you didn't like the film, why did you watch it in the first place?
>>
>>203676484
His father was a founding member of Hillel UK which is a pro immigration Jewish supremacist organisation. He's from very prestigious family of powerful loxists.
>>
>>203676618
>Have blackmail shit on a bunch of rich people
>CIA get their hands on that information
>The richies didn't have him murdered
Sure thing, anon.
>>
>>203676657
read about pogroms, they were trying to push the 6 million thing long before world war 2, it just didn't catch up at the time
>>
>>203676650
And now this post has me laughing.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4 KB, 320x180)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>203676753
stop laughing it's not funny
>>
>>203676484
this movie has some great parts but its really really REALLY gay. i get that's the point, but still
>>
>>203676657
who hate the people that allegedly saved them
>>
I laughed incredibly loud when the kikes were burning and yelled "COME AND SEE!" at the screen. There were two old kike faggots in the theater who weren't amused. We exchanged glances. Their not laughing made me laugh even harder. Little faggot kike couple. A faggot and tranny. What the hell were they even doing there?
>>
>>203676520
>think they are about law
Halakha goes above any other laws
>>
>>203676520
he got sued for defamation for falsely presenting a Palestinian as a terrorist
>>
Fuck this clown zionist foreigner red coat telling us how to live. Also he's weirdly obsessed with genitalia like most kikes. Yuck!
>>
Bruno > Borat
>>
>>203676520
I needed to see it for myself. Why would he do such a thing? A legend shoots his own legend down, what a sad, mad world. https://nypost.com/2021/05/17/sacha-baron-cohen-im-officially-canceling-myself/
>>
>>203676673
>CIA
Dude you think they didnt have that already? The people involved were worried about his inevitable trial and all the stuff in it being made public
>>
>>203676520
Judaism is literally all about bypassing their own religious laws
Pray you dont get reborn as a chicken
>>
>>203679557
because it was never "let's laugh at ourselves", it was always "let's laught at them", but it's not allowed in the other direction
>>
File: youweremybrother.jpg (80 KB, 2000x1000)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>203679697
YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE!
>>
>>203679920
if you wanted "one of the good ones", there's Larry Davis
>>
>>203676641
he makes fun of burgers even though they're good goys
>>
>>203676484
now THAT'S funny
of course they cut the footie
>>
>>203680195
just some good fun at their loyal slaves, have to keep them in their place

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.