[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Now is about the time of year that I am really wishing they hadn't delayed Saw XI. Which horror movies coming out this Halloween season actually look like they will be good? Which one are you most excited for?
>>
Smile 2 on October 18th. Do people think that the Smile monster has an actual chance of being the next big horror icon? There really haven't been any great new icons since Saw released in 2004 and he changed the game, so to speak.
>>
>>203690770
Being the new horror icon? Well that's a tall order. But you gotta like what they're doing with the Smile 2 trailer. Based on what it looks like with the plot, they are really going to explore the scary side of social media and stardom. If they can show how scary forced positivity can be in our media climate, then maybe...just maybe...the Smile monster could start to become an icon like him...
>>
>>203690770
>Do people think that the Smile monster has an actual chance of being the next big horror icon?

No. I like Smile and the monster but I am going to say no. People are more into the psychological/CreepyPasta/Lorefilled/Analog Horror story type monsters now a days.
>>
>>203691231
Smile 2 feels like it has the chance to be big. Like it could make waves.
>>
Whatever even happened to the genre anyways?
>>
Is there even anything else good coming out?
>>
You know it's starting to enter the spooky season when no one in this thread is getting digits.
>>
I'm seriously getting freaked out
>>
JigC fund trust band baskin
>>
>>203695121
I didn't understand a word of that.
>>
I actually think that Jenna Ortega would do a Saw movie.
>>
File: 1724876362391.jpg (142 KB, 736x1040)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>203689150
Terrifier 3. Art, Jiggy, John and Hoffman would have been too much kino in the cinema at one time, so I don't blame them for delaying it. I can wait one more year.
>>
>>203697513
>the jigsaw killer between being scammed by a fake doctor and setting up all the traps had a daughter...a mexican daughter
>and she continues his work
>but we still have tapes from jigsaw so the actor can still be on screen and probably voice the puppet passing it off as her using a voice changer along with flashbacks ending with her searching for a way to reanimate him
I would love for this to happen
>>
>>203695121
What does this mean? Can I get a QRD?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.