[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TWD.jpg (2.75 MB, 2765x4096)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
What went wrong?
>>
>zombie movie
>people are the real danger
>MUH HUMAN DRAMA! MUH CHEATING WIFE! MUH KID!!!
>>
>>203689414
It got worse each episode.
>>
File: 1726778677010.jpg (528 KB, 1080x1034)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
Season 7 apparently
>>
>>203689589
>S7E6
right there
>>
Beginning of S8E2 was where I stopped. Zombies go from an unstoppable force to an absolute joke too often. Just couldn't put up with the bullshit anymore
>>
>>203689414
Only s1e1 is good
>>
too many seasons i watched it for the first time this year and turned off when that african king rubbish started but if i was being honest i was already losing interest after the death of the governor the first two seasons and the ones with him as the main villain were the only ones worthwhile
>>
i feel like im the only one who wanted more zombies and less people

there was one moment in an early season where they just start running around in the woods at night because something happened and it was kind of spooky because there were zombies out there and they were actually killing people.

the idea of having to run around in the dark with hundreds of zombies everywhere is very interesting to me. i feel like the entire show should have been dealing with the stress of hordes of zombies trying to kill you constantly. they should never have had a bunker to feel safe in. perhaps there could have been colonies with bunkers but they never let the group we follow in so they have to hide in houses and such so theyre always vulnerable.

unfortunately for some reason people wanted more humans and less zombies
i think it was season 4 or 5 where the ads were like
>giving you more of what you want
>less zombies
>more people
why even watch a zombie show if you dont want zombies?
would have been tolerable if the zombies were still spooky but they became a joke
>>
>>203689444
you really think humans can rise above their nature because the world is ending?

I dont think so bro, you cant pause hunger because there are zombies, no more than you can pause being a prick.

also, with your critic, you are rejecting the entire premise of the grafic novels
>>
fundamentally too many seasons , two many episodes. combined with later seasons increasing dominated by jewish nepotism*
and woke shit, crappy cgi , terrible firearm handling , comic book/capeshit style action , character stupidity

*(((Scott M. Gimple))) wrecked FTWD then they brought him over to TWD and he wrecked that .
Explain to me how this individual; was given control over the biggest show on tv
>>
Season 1A as it was in S1
Season 1B the Farm
Season 2A The Prison
Season 2B war between Woodbury and Prison
Season 3 Odyssey across America to DC(meet Gabriel, Eugene group, claimers , hunters , cannibals, events the grove) FInale arrive at ASZ
Season 4A ASZ ( mid season finale Jesus watching ASZ with Binos
Season 4B Wider world(hill top , etc) finale Negan baseball bat
Season 5A Negan rule
Season 5B All out war , finale Negans group defeated
Season 6 Whispers
Season 7 Common wealth
>>
>>203689414
that guy who directed the first season left
>>
>>203689414
The end of The Governor arc is a pretty good place to end it. The best characters die or are about to die, shitty characters get introduced, the zombies start to really take a backseat, and it becomes far more post-apocalyptic rather than apocalyptic.
>>
>>203689414
The problem was the source material. The comic books were really awful, usually it's the TV adaptions that stretch things out with filler but all of that melodrama on screen and meandering misery was ripped straight from the comic books.
The show really needed to take it's own direction from around the second season and maybe just make small hints at the source material every now and then.
>>
>>203691413
>The comic books were really awful,
wrong, a bit pulpy but good
>>
>>203689414
Mad Men at up all AMCs budget and season 2 sucked and it went downhill after that.
>>
>>203689414
Season 7
>>
They shouldn't have killed Shane.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.