[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Bill_Wilson-0[1].jpg (79 KB, 716x768)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>it would be extremely painfu-
>YOUREABIGGUYYOUREABIGGUYYOUREABIGGUYYOUREABIGGUY
>...for you
That was it. Bane was just cut off mid-sentence. I have no idea why this is still controversial after 12 years, it is very fucking obvious that the full quote would be "it would be extremely painful for you" had he not been interrupted mid-sentence. Over a decade later and some of you fucking mouthbreathers are still pushing that he was implying he'd "be a big guy" for CIA when he FUCKING WASN'T. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU FUCKING RETARDS GETTING IT WRONG ON PURPOSE FOR NO GODDAMN REASON. HE WAS SAYING IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL FOR CIA. ANYBODY WITH TWO FUCKING BRAIN CELLS COULD FIGURE THAT OUT. IT HAS BEEN TWELVE FUCKING YEARS AND IF YOU STILL NEED IT SPELLED OUT FOR YOU SO CLEARLY THEN THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU AND YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOCIETY. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>203690864
Tom Hardy disagrees.
>>
You're a reddit guy
>>
>>203690987
For /u/
>>
>>203690864
nah, bane meant that he was a big guy for cia man
>>
Perhaps OP is wondering why he would interrupt a man before he finishes his sentence.
>>
File: 1711464332597236.png (168 KB, 600x679)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>203690864
>>
>>203690864
you're so wrong. bane says "it would be extremely painful", THEN cia says "you're a big guy", THEN bane says "for you". no interruption took place. "it would be extremely painful" was a complete thought that needed no elaboration.
>>
bane was gay get over it
>>
The fire rises, judging by your post
>>
>>203691216
>>203691216
>>203691216
>>203691216
>>
>>203691216
my digits disprove this
>>
File: hardy.png (332 KB, 968x372)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>203690864

no
>>
>IF I PULL THAT OFF, WILL YOU DIE?
>It would be extremely painf—
>YOU'RE A BIG GUY!
>—ul... It would be extremely—
>WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?
>It— it— it would be extremely pai—
>WELL CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT! NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?
>It would be extremely— it would be extremely... painful... for you...
>>
>>203691191
There’s a reason why this meme is the worst hell on earth… Every man who has ventured here over the threads has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy… So simple… And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many continue to banepost. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.
>>
I can't not see him as Stuart Alan Jones from Queer as Folk, makes this all the more hilarious.
>>
>>203692158
For you.
>>
>>203690864
Well now that that's cleared up, why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
I've probably watched that movie clip, no exaggeration, 1000+ times now
>>
File: IMG_2766.png (217 KB, 483x518)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>203690864
This is the most hotheaded banepost I’ve ever seen.
>>
nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.