[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1728026314121669m.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
I personally enjoyed a more intellectual rendition of Joker. This sequel was actually pretty good and the fact normies are hating on it right now should tell you everything you need to know. Look back on this film 3 months or 3 years from now and people will be praising it and looking at it with nostalgia.
>>
It's about on par with the first film (also flawed, but Phoenix carries), only difference is that this doesn't play into the Joker fantasy, so it doesn't have established brand power behind it.
>>
Normies are low iq retards not wonder why Hollywood is dead they want the same trash MCU movies
>>
if there is no chud kino then who the fuck cares about this shit movie
>>
This film is really showing how retarded the average person is. The amount of people seething that its not about Le Wacky Random Violence Man murdering authority figures for 3 hours is amazing. The message of both films isn't even that deep and fairly surface level but people are still missing the point and getting pissed because the film isn't about a man in a purple clown suit hitting people with comically oversized boxing gloves full of poison needles or whatever.
>>
>>204141198
Normies are acting like the Harley Quinn from this movie Society acts the same like in the movie
>>
>>204141006
>>204141039
>>204141198
>everyone missed the point of this pretentious DC capeshit and everybody is fucking stupid except for me
yeah i get it, i remember being a 13 year old boy, too.
>>
>>204141198
this
people want le you get what you fucking deserve man again
they don't want to hear about how parasocial relationships are bad and how they shouldn't use other people as a means of living out their power fantasies

the audience fundamentally doesn't want to be the object of criticism of its own voyeurism
>>
I get the feeling this movie wont be funny at all. I didnt need a sequel, not enless he builds his empire and faces the batman. Whats the point? I suppose thats what the director thought too.
>>
>>204141309
>sequel to a sad movie may not be funny
>>
>>204141326
It's called Joker retard.
>>
>>204141006
lol you kikes are so delusional
>>
>>204141340
Many versions of the Joker exist is a thing in the comics
>>
>>204141198
Maybe I don’t want art house crap in my fucking capeshit.
>>
>>204141386
You will get your Reddit Joker with James Gunn now let the people who like real movies appreciate Joker 2
>>
>>204141298
>People don’t like midwit movies which patronise and lecture
Wow what a revelation
>>
>>204141404
>a joker that’s most likely going to be accurate to the core fundamentals of what the character is, is “reddit”
fuck. maybe reddit is based.
>>
>>204141404
I’m not watching this shit but first movie was just a dumbed down Taxi Driver with capeshit elements to market to zoomies. Get the fuck off your high horse pretentious cunt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.