[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7206.jpg (731 KB, 1170x1137)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
Catwoman calling out Batman’s white privilege and turning Gordon into a nog were unironically worse than Arthur getting raped, but no one wants to talk about how the who movie was about a 29 year old virgin Batman that needs a group of black people to tell him how to behave
>>
Bella Real was also cancer
>>
File: robert-pattinson-batman-1.jpg (216 KB, 2000x1000)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>204204287
She succumbs to his white cock anyway only for him to nowayfag her in the end. I actually admire Batman for staying true to his autism and more guys should too.
>>
>>204204287
Yeah he succumbs by being told a female nigger mayor is the only way to save Gotham and maybe he can help if he’s a good boy
>>
>>204204394
We'll see in the second movie.
>>
>>204204434
>I like woke things when I pick and choose what to like!!!!!

Nigger loving movie
>>
>>204204215
Doesn't she say something like "we need to take down those old white men?" I haven't seen it so I don't know.
>>
>>204204536
She says “white privileged assholes” referring to all the bad white men in the movie
>>
>>204204615
If I'm ever watching a movie or tv series where they refer to people like that without it being historical, I instantly click away. Not that it matters since I don't pay for media.
>>
>>204204654
Yet this place barely even complained but is now dog piling the joker
>>
>>204204678
This place is full of normalfags and redditors, they wouldn't know what hit them in the face.
>>
Bump chuddies!!!
>>
>>204204288
don't get how of the 20 shooters only one takes a shot on her
>>
>>204204215
Batman and Robin is an objectively better movie
>>
>>204205320
I agree
>>
>>204204215
Nobody remembers wokeman because everything woke is retarded and boring. What movie is this even? I still remember the one with Arnold even though that was retarded but whatever you're referencing has been completely removed from my memory.
>>
>>204204215
If you remove all scenes with catwoman it actually makes the film decent and fixes the pacing and runtime.
>>
>>204205320
Batman Forever is slightly above Batman & Robin in quality. Both are neon love letters to Batman '66.
>>
>>204204615
>Carmine Falconi
>A Sicilian gangster
>White

they even turned Oswalt Cobblepot into a Dago.
>>
>>204205510
Yeah, I enjoy Batman and Robin better as well. I wanted to like The Batman, but it was incredibly dull. I think Batman & Robin get an unjust amount of hate. It *knew* what it was doing. It was pure campy dumb Batman. I'd rewatch that before The Batman in a heartbeat
>>
>>204205648
Oops, meant to say Batman Forever is better than B & R
>>
>>204205320
Colin Farrell was good and so was the Nirvana song usage. Everything else was pretty much shit
>>
>>204205648
>>204205674
yeah don't worry, I understood you. Schumaker did face a lot of unfair backlash for how campy it was, but in retrospect, they're classics, the both of them. Warner Bros overcorrected with Christopher Nolan's trilogy, whom by his won admission isn't even a fan of Batman or comic books at all.
As well written, acted, and shot as his trilogy is, we never needed a "deconstruction" of Batman, or this hyper realistic barrage of garbage we've been given.
Zach Snyder reversed course and gave us actual comic book heroes in ZSJL. And of course, Critics hate it, WB hate it, most movie goers thought it was fantastic.
>>
>>204205648
As it turns out, Matt Reeves wants to go full on comic book as well, adding in more supernatural elements to The Batman part 2 with Hush, Hugo Strange. Dr. Fate, etc.

I'm holding out a little hope that e corrects the mistakes he made in The Batman, because it's long winded, boring, pretentious, and absolutely misunderstood The Riddler.
>>
She ad libbed this line too, it wasn’t in the script. Woke garbage.
>>
>DUDE THIS MOVIE IS GRITTY AND REALISTIC!!!!
>Shotgun blasts bouncing off of him from point blank range

Batman Begins was the only true realistic Batman movie
>>
>>204206032
>Batman Begins was the only true realistic Batman movie

and we never needed it. Batman is a SUPERHERO. He's not fucking Sherlock Holmes.
>>
>The Batman is the only sucessfull DC film since the first Joker
bleak
>>
>>204206070
Best combination is a gritty realistic detective Batman in a fantastical world like the Long Halloween. Live action Batman doesn’t need to be held to the standard of the comic, considering Keaton was the best Batman.
>>
>>204204215
That movie is also a piece of shit just like BOTH Joker movies.
>>
>>204204215
It was super duper gay, to be honest.
>>
>>204207454
Best take

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.