[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Le.Theoreme.de.Marguerite.2023.VOF.1080p.FRA.BluRay.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-RyanHG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nODVdIDkkmo

>The future of Marguerite, a brilliant student in Mathematics at the prestigious Ecole Normale Supérieure, seems all planned out. The only woman from her promo, she is finishing a thesis she has to expose to an audience of researchers. On the D-day, a mistake shakes all her certainties and all her foundations collapse. Marguerite decides to quit everything to start all over again.

WILL SHE MAKE IT DESPITE HER MISTAKE?

FIND OUT FOR VOD TUESDAY'S BLURAY RELEASE EDITION! FIND IT ON BLURAY ON A TORRENT TRACKER NEAR YOU!
>>
>>204324953
>Film about science
>85% of the film is her getting fucked
I hate the French
>>
>>204325001
Why do you think Marie Curie is famous? Pierre Curie injected "french genius" inside her polish womb everyday, without it she would have picked potato and got beaten up by her drunkard husband in her homeland.
>>
>>204325284
wat
>>
>>204326423
Yes, james watt also fucked some intelligence into marie curie.
>>
>>204324953
Movies are so lame now
>>
>>204328450
>james watt
the guy who invented voltage? no way. I guess it's okay otherwise we wouldn't have computers and shit.
>>
i wonder who will play the cishet white male antagonist who tells her to give up because she will never make it in math which is cishet white male's game
>>
>>204328800
Mystery Meat French North African combined with a blender of DNA:
>Don't worry Marguerite, I have to do math in my bedroom because le polytechnique rejected me because I'm not le French. Sacre Bleu!
>>
>a mathematics ENS PhD student doesn't check over her thesis proof in detail with her supervisor and friends before presenting at a conference/seminar
>the mistake and proof is so simple that it was noticed by a student after hearing the run-through/overview once and yet it wasn't spotted by the PhD student or her supervisor

what a fucking stupid premise for a movie
This is what happens when some artfag thinks mathematics is something mysterious like magic and knows fuck all about it and wants to make a movie about it.

>then her discovering love helps her fix the mistake.
>directed by anna novion
what a dumb bitch.
>>
>>204325001
>>204328800
I am more interested in what ethnicity plays each of her 200 sexual partners in this film
>>
>>204325001
does she get blacked?
>>
>>204329303
I haven't watched the movie or trailer, but yes.
>>
I watched this slop so you don't have to
>retarded bitch drops out of her PhD program and she sucks and fucks black guys
That's the whole movie
>>
>>204329831
do I even have to check the early life of the writers and director?
>>
>>204329303
>.FRA
Yes.
>>
>>204329928
>>
>>204330006
Kek
>>
Oh so she's a smart powerful white woman and gets fucked by a black dude. Never seen this before.
>>
>>204329207
>the mistake and proof is so simple that it was noticed by a student after hearing the run-through
It does happen. Same thing happened with the guy who proved Fermsts Theorem. Took him a year to revise his proof

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wiles
>>
>>204329303
No
>>
>>204324953
Jesus christ, are we really making movies about fucking math now?
>>
>>204324953
How much fucking math does it take to make a sandwich?
>>
>>204329228
>>204329303
She has lesbian sex with a black woman and it allows her to solve the math problem lol
>>
>>204331045
it can't be...
>>
>>204331045
Is France breaking New ground?
>>
>>204331045
>solving the Goldbach's conjecture
May I see the proof?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.