[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4361.jpg (413 KB, 1179x1659)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
How does this make you feel?
>>
A reminder this low quality Terrifier and Joker thread is obviously the same redd*t faggot discord spamming and flooding joker ass rape and “crust” and Saw/jigC and endless (similar) FG/Simpson’s trash .. pretty much all forced meme cancer on the /TV/ board. Search “Sethy boy kekitskino bigcockcummer kiwifarms” (no quotes), it’s all his social ids if you want to connect the schizo discord dots yourself.

Sethy is compulsively obsessed with horror clowns and male anal sex and family guy / American dad / Simpsons cartoons.

He was perma& from /co/, getting 404d from /tv/ and is now shitting up /pol/.

His MO is always the same:
- keep posting the same show obsessively. his cancer has to be on the catalogue constantly and he reposts fails after they slide again and again.
- samefags and bumps relentlessly (most of the replies here already)
- can’t help himself and inevitably tosses his other cancer into the thred, like “b*skin Robbin’s,” “rockin’”, “kek, it’s kino” or some other schizo repeat.
- gets angry when called out, denies it, and lashes out … then doubles down and goes schizo
- will spam and flood the catalogue with cancer relentlessly and repeatedly. Always a dozen of his toxic treads shitting up this board.

Mentally ill people always stick to familiar patterns. Now that you know it, you’ll see it. It’s obviously him. He was called out but obsessively compulsively needs shill whatever stupid and cartoonish and clownish thing triggering his illness.

Deny his dopamine rush and do what must be done.

NOTE: getting called out again and again is MINDBREAKING him.
>>
>>204489737
really fucking grim actually
>>
>>204489737
>from making short films to beating out big studio garbage for #1 at the box office in less than 10 years
Leone is an artist, he deserves everything
>>
>>204489737
I feel happy for him, he earned it
>>
kill yourself filter dodging shill
>>204489737
>>204489785
>>204490057
>>204490161
>>204490202
>>
Cool. I hope a new era of gore kino comes soon.
>>
>>204490057
Same
>>
>>204489737
Jokah 2 still will have a higher box office than all Terrifier movies combined, despite flopping.
>>
>>204490762
Wow. Terrifier 3 was gore tastic. I like seeing children being blown up opening Christmas presents in a mall, it was crazy there were three kids in my theater is Kansas this weekend. Whose parents bring them to see this shit? I liked it more than part 2 which was overlong. Now if they had cut 49 minutes off part 2, absolute gore kino. Part 3 hit the spot. It was kewl because it reminded me of a lot of these children being used as human shields against Israel who get what they deserve! Terrorists. Meet Terrifier 3. We should send Art to Lebananon and Pakistan and let him solve the problem, we should just screen this movie in December to scare them before we blow up their secret weapons and nukes. I loved that scene with the girl and the glass this time. I was cheering and so were a lot of Kansas gore hounds. How will they top it in part 4?
>>
>>204489737
Extremely excited. Studio slop is over; the time of the low budget indie slasher mini is nigh again
>>
>>204493026
I hate Muslims so much bro. Someone should make a movie of just muzzies getting gutted and raped. Now that would be kino I'd pay top dollar for. Bonus points if they use real muzzy actors and some get hurt during filming LMAO hello criterion? Oscar is calling! Fucking rats is what they are. They rape too but you don't really see that in movies but maybe they could show those rats raping people before being gutted and hurt and fucking sliced and fucking diced
That would be kino times ten
>>
>>204489737
Hungry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.