[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ahsoka_Tano.jpg (523 KB, 1158x1996)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>*crosses arms*
>>
She was the original
>put a chick in it and make it lame
>>
>>204646155
Ahsoka was so slowly paced because they spent about 20% longer on every scene than they had to. Probably the most blatant padding I've ever seen.
>>
File: IMG_6768.jpg (44 KB, 558x660)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
They could’ve cast someone less niggerish
>>
>>204646155
Ahsoka is proof that I don't care about writing in Star Wars, because she's a bigger mary sue than Rey but she's also infinitely better and cooler.
>>
>>204646155
Rosario Dawson simply cannot do action scenes and it brings down every single one of them.
>>
Threadly reminder that Anakin having a Padawan is cringe and gay but Vader having an apprentice is cool and kino.
>>
>>204646859
too bad Starkiller was pre-Disney SW's worst character
>>
>>204646856
PIT GAME
>>
I would like her if she walked around naked.
>>
>>204646907
Nah that was still Ahsoka.
Skinhead edgelord >>> annoying teeny bopper
>>
>>204646856
I was actually impressed by how fluid and natural Hayden still was.
>>
>>204647050
problem is involved choreography looks like ass when you have to perform it in slow motion because your partner just can't do anything faster
>>
those arms ARE crossed. checkmate, chudcel
>>
File: hq720 (2).jpg (26 KB, 686x386)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Anyone who made it past the speeder bike with "modern" music scene for retarded millennial fat dykes is a certified retarded fag
>>
>>204647221
E-Wing, my beloved
>>
>>204647221
Just post her fat fucking ass already
>>
>>204646155
Made for BWC
>>
>>204646155
what is the deal with this show and character, i never consumed prequel content, why is she young in the cartoon but old in this show but hayden christensen stays the same age
>>
>>204646859
clone wars was good and did justice to Anakin's character vs George's vision.

You are correct tho, the padawan is gay.
>>
>>204646800
this. Its impossible not to see a comically black woman painted orange when you look at it.
>>
>>204646155
>*be's ugly*
>>
I don't give a shit about Star Wars anymore and haven't since Disney bought it but Ahsoka has long overstayed her welcome. She should have died. I'm sick of there being more and more Jedi that survived Order 66. If Disney wanted to make something good they could make a series about Vader hunting down and exterminating the few survivors but they'll just make slop instead. Let Star Wars die.
>>
>>204647050
He's kept practicing since RotS because he found it so fun
>>
Rosario Dawson owes me sweaty sex. I also demand that she be in full outfit while we have sex. Furthermore, she should also be completely orange underneath her clothing.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.
>>
what's up with the starship lasers doing fuck all damage? they're aaa flak guns that do nothing or machine guns that also do nothing.
>star destroyer guns do little flames
>fighters do absolutely nothing
>eye of sion and some others shoot flak "lasers" that don't do anything
>>
>>204648806
Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's pet character that he won't stop shoving in everyone's face because Lucas once had the worst idea to give Anakin, the guy that was always made to seem like the Jedi order distrusted and actively held him back, his very own student to look after and for little girls to relate to. That turned out horribly for everyone.
She's young in the cartoon because it's set during the PT and she's old in the live action shit because it's past Return of the Jedi.
Hayden is young because he's a Force ghost in this show.
>>
>>204646967
for me, it's morgan
>>
>>204646800
this
>>
>>204649762
>shuttle chasing another shuttle
>do we make a very high speed maneuvering dog fight with them moving around lightning fast with cool pass-by shots and zooming all over the place, cutting clouds through the sky
>or do we have the tail slowly dodge left to right from ww2 flak cannons?
like in rebels, filoni can't direct action at all, nor does he understand scope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.