[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: From-season-2.jpg (213 KB, 1600x900)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Is it going to get better? I started watching season 2 and it just doesn't make any sense. They don't follow any logic and I realized I stopped caring about the characters because..... there's no logic? Like... we just show all the scary stuff we can think of. Now they're showing some fucking doll. Because because. I realize they'll explain it all, where the doll came from, but that doesn't solve the problem. Sheriff Boyd walks through the woods and sees all kinds of crazy stuff and then he just comes back. The woman and that deadbeat walk around the dungeon and see all sorts of scary things. Now there's also a busload of new residents (probably most of them will be killed soon)... is this all going to continue through season 2 and season 3?
>>
It's not suppose to make sense
>>
the show is meant to be a fun mystery show only good for i gotta go posting, dont try using your brain when watching it
>>
Why is S3 Tabitha speaking her lines with clear Spanish accent? On the previous seasons it wasn't like that at all.

Is she tired of pretending to speak correct & fluent English, that was hidding her true latina nature?
>>
>>204653397
Bait and switch the show, its Lost all over again but with no white people or any sense of reality.
>>
I like the lore, the mystery but the people act like massive morons. Keep making retarded decisions, don't communicate, don't share their findings and experiences. They just keep it to themselves. Makes me angry.
>>
>>204654228
I have to admit the black man as sheriff is very good. I'm probably only watching because of him at this point.
>>
>>204654186
I thought this was really weird too. I know the actress is Hispanic but she didn't have any accent in the last 2 seasons.
>>
>>204653397
FILTERED
>>
>>204653397
I'm going to finish out the season but after that I think I'm done. I'm sick of being strung along while the writers figure out how to write their way out of this mess
>>
>>204654376
People that speak very good English as a second language will often slip into poor English with their native accent when stressed.
>>
They dragging this. I am tired of the hallucinations not going anywhere.
>>
>>204655199
So am I understanding correctly that the same thing continues in season 3?
>>
>>204655513
Nope.
>>
It's garbage. I fast forward till tabitah or julie are on screen but now it's winter so fuck.
>>
>>204655518
>Nope.
Great movie
>>
>>204655573
>It's garbage
And yet you still watch
>It's garbage
And you just watch it to see some mid bitches. Wow. You're smart... not.
>>
>>204655631
I just want to know how it ends. It's probably just Boyd's coma, but whatever.
>>
File: qvdzjxvqkt4b1.jpg (54 KB, 630x940)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>204655513
Season 3 is more violent. Things are changing rapidly in favor of the monsters but hallucinations haven't changed. Pic related. He sees some things, spends the rest of the season trying to make sense of it. His character hasn't made any progress in a while.

I like Boyd the most. He started with a lot of hope but has been slowly degrading. It's too much shit for my guy. I hope he makes it. He won't make it. Will sacrifice himself for the remaining folks to get home and his soul will remain in the town to help guide future generations who get also stuck. This is my headcanon.
>>
>>204654338
This
It's really powerful and brave the way it allows my wife's son to connect to the main character
>>
>>204653397
If you don't like it don't watch it. Noone is forcing you.
>>
>>204656452
get a grip man, you're spouting 5 year old maymays
>>
>>204654186
should sounds exactly the same
>>
>>204655513
>The same thing continues in for three seasons
No. MORE mysteries get added every season and none of them resolved.
>>
>>204653397
theyre making it up as they go, just like LOST
its typical mystery box shit, you are wasting your time.
>>
>>204654186
Her accent was constantly dropping back to her real one in the first two seasons.
>>
>>204657932
I appreciate this post, I will avoid the show.
>>
>>204656649
save me nigger-man!
>>
>>204658061
shitty actress, they should just do a nude scene with her and then kill her off.
>>
>>204658476
She needs to do an incest scene with Julie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.