[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mde_prison_skit.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
what did he mean by this?
the fuck was this skit even about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6H4n7qAW2M
>>
>>204653544
It's about never being what they try to make you
>>
>>204653544
Self-reliance is just as much of a prison as the actual prisons they trap you in, but at least it's noble
>>
Denial of reality and burying your head in the sand until your world inevitably caves in
>>
>>204654830
His world had already caved in, he was in prison
I see this interpretation all the time and it's fucking annoying
He was resisting them taking everything away from him by denying that it even happened, so they couldn't have the satisfaction of dominating him
>>204654756
Is actually pretty spot on
>>
>>204653544
It was about getting a skill before its too late
>>
>>204653544
This bit reminded me of how old SNL would occasionally do little art movies in between sketches. I hated when they did that.
>>
>>204654972
>Is actually pretty spot on
Charls said on twitter that comic is what inspired the sketch
>>
>>204655231
Lol, nice
>>
>>204654972
But he finally broke my nigga
>>
>>204654830
>>204654972
Both right. In the end, it does get to him. Says a lot about our society.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.