[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1623.jpg (275 KB, 1193x494)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>204655443
No
>>
>>204655443
was a bit rude to lie to him about Valinor when we know Pippin is cosmologically a human and his soul won't go there
>>
>>204655524
I don't think he meant Valinor
>>
>>204655536
He describes Valinor as it is in the books
>>
>>204655536
>the grey rain curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to smooth glass
>and then you see it, white shores and beyond...
>a far green country under a swift sunrise
it's as literal as you can get. It's also the dream Frodo has in Bombadil's hut and then he relives it on the ship to Valinor.
>>
do you think they actually let Frodo into Valinor proper or they just made him stay on Tol Eressea with all the lowly Teleri subelves
>>
>>204655655
I think it’s said he goes to Tol Eressea
>>
>>204655443
>Pippin throws a piece of trash down a well
>Gandalf immediately snaps
>Harry doesn't even put his name in the Goblet of Fire
>Regardless, Dumbledore immediately snaps
What is it with Hollywood and their love for short-fused wizard tropes?
>>
>>204655875
yeah but I mean you have to go there anyways, it's kind of the gateway into the continent. Imagine if Gandalf could go on to the actual perfect golden land of plenty while you're stuck on some dingy island where the locals can't stop yapping about muh boats and their best boats were burned thousands of years prior anyway
>>
>>204655881
Gandalf had a perfectly reasonable response
>>
>>204655655
Teleri live in Alqualondë in Valinor proper, it's the exiled Noldor that live in Tol Eressëa
>>
>SNEED OF A FEED
>>
>>204656155
hmm that's a lore fail on my part
>>
>>204655443
Imagine aggroing 100 trash mobs and a miniboss and not expecting to be told to kys.
>>
>>204656194
Understandable, the Teleri did live in Tol Eressëa when they first arrived but they moved to the mainland after a while

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.