[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3963.jpg (575 KB, 1034x591)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
From general
Cursed by jankooey edition
>>
>>204690139
The faraway trees are pretty terrifying now that we know you can just get stuck in a fucking rock or solid material if you're unlucky. Also I've heard that the priest from s1 will be returning near the end of season 3.
>>
File: From mysteries answered.webm (1.5 MB, 2048x1022)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB WEBM
hopefully this one bumps
>>
I like the abandoned settlement with the effigies I hope this leads somewhere
>>
>>204690139
Where do you even watch these?
>>
>>204690298
MGM+
Torrent
your goto streaming site
Youtube (uploaded by some pajeet)
>>
>nothing fuck happens episode
why even bother making a show about evil monster beings and then having them sit out like 90% of the show lmao.

at least the fatima scenes were short
>>
>>204690139
HAWK TUAH, HAWK TUAH, HAWK TUAH!
I hate those children... because off them this is all I hear...
>>
>>204690291
It was already immediately dropped lmao

>Jade breaks one of those statues to help the lesbian
>they show it like something very bad is going to happen
>chink, lesbian and jade hear noises during the night
>nothing happens

later
>Jade: so we heard something walking outside the place
>Boyd: if it's just walking it's alright my friend! dont talk about it
>>
>>204690350
If you hear hawk tuah i think you have brain issues
>>
>>204690214
love this webm so much, you guys are all right
>>
File: IMG_3964.jpg (589 KB, 1160x611)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>remember lost? alright so the pitch is these people get lost in this inescapable town with monsters that come out at night to brutalize them. Each season we’ll introduce new mysteries to keep the audience entertained and theorizing, so like season 1 will be all about the monsters and survival and introducing our characters as well as our macguffins that we’ll connect to the overarching plot somehow but I’ll figure that out later, season 2 will be about the hint of some higher power controlling the place and character development. By season 3 we can do a twist where the government is controlling everything and then in season 4 we’ll reveal that it was fairies. then in season 5 we can do the it was all a dream reveal. So that’s 3 big twists and a basic road map. Thanks for your time and I hope you pick up my show
>>
>>204690358
just like boyd's plan to capture a creature lmao, from the ep descriptions on imdb it seems like it wont happen after all
>>
>>204690445
ep 6 sounds lame as fuck but surely things will happen and questions will get answered
>>
>>204690445
What do you want them to do?
>>
File: 1727329701506117.png (1004 KB, 1207x921)
1004 KB
1004 KB PNG
>victor measures the trees last season
>says they're getting closer and that's bad

Will this be relevant? What do we think about the faraway tree? Do you think it's linked to where you want to go mentally?
>>
>>204690465
I hope it's not going to be half an episode of fatima crying
>>204690476
literally anything lmao
>>
So, haven't checked in a while, what was the final consensus on the monster rape deal?
>>
>>204690298
https://sflix.to/
>>
Where is monster rapist anon
>>
i cant wait for questions to be answered and mysteries to be revealed, fromily
>>
>>204690505
Clearly not.
>>
File: Jade From.jpg (48 KB, 403x510)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>204690139
>FROM
>MORF
>MORPH
>the humans morphed into monsters
>>
>>204690488
>Will this be relevant?
They keep referencing older stuff or following up on stuff foreshadowed in previous episodes. Like just this episode they make a point of Julie seeing the same view out the window from season 1 for no apparent reason.
I'm confident most stuff will get tied up eventually, whether or not the journey or destination will be worth it is up in the air.
>>
>>204690588
>From means Fae

Watch the 2024 movie The Watchers
>>
>>204690588
>FROM
>OMFR
>O Man For Real?
>the humans were capping the whole time
>>
Randall got gored and Jullie is groomed to be blacked
>>
>>204690647
Isn't Elgin like super old compared to her? What's the take here? Black people are all ok to groom?
If the same scene happened with randall it would be considered rape
>>
>>204690676
No
>>
>>204690211
>you can just get stuck in a fucking rock or solid material if you're unlucky
Man i vividly remember listening to a creepepasta just like that, but it was a tunnel in the ground instead. People get trapped in a city by some unknown force, and mutants attack them at night. It was sci fi and not mystical horror though
>>
>>204690647
Julie has been being groomed since season 1 episode 2. Fatima is a pedo groomer and so is Ellis.
>>
>>204690647
Elgin is like a eunuch. Seeing him interact with julia sparks neither seethe from racists or excitement from fetishists. Also Randal is confirmed to fuck Julie anallly
>>
Can you have sex with the monsters? Can they even orgasm?
>>
>>204690733
I'm a racist and I hate Elgin, Fatima, Ellis and that ugly black lady that was the driver of the bus. Boyd is okay though, I guess.
>>
File: cooked.png (3.31 MB, 1920x1080)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB PNG
I WANNA GO HOM- ACK
>>
whatever happened to the Boyd dementia plot point?
>>
>>204690685
>Elgin actor is 24 years old
>there's no info in the entire internet of how old Randall's actor is
>>
>>204690139
shill this to me
>>
Who is the most attractive character on this show?
>>
what about the wormy blood
or the creature autopsy
or the bile bomb
>>
File: From mirror ass.webm (2.37 MB, 1920x960)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB WEBM
>>204690805
>>
>>204690815
Ellis.
>>
Guys GUYS listen! I know you want answers, ok? But there are no easy explanations here…
>>
>>204690793
This looked so fucking cheap. Couldnt they just make it somehow practical? Like... I'd build a styrofoam wall that makes it look like the pool is longer. Paint it, add effects and add the guy.
That CGI is atrocious
>>
>>204690815
Why do you simps care? go jerk off. Some coomer retard in the other thread was talking about wanting more lesbo scenes. Literally the most annoying part of the show he wants more of just to see some more fully clothed mid roasties talk about some dumb shit. Every general is ruined by you people.
>>
I would SUCK cowboy monster's dick. I would literally shove my hands down his pants and grab his junk, assuming he was about to kill me. I want to know what he'd do next.
>>
>>204690793
>why are you hesitating? just shoot me! I'm in so much pain right now!
>>
File: BREHS.png (462 KB, 449x769)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
wow
>>
>lady cop comes up with a idea to try and distract the people and give them something
>Boyd flips out on her for accidentally killing someone on her first night, meanwhile he’s caused several deaths himself and allows Sara to walk free
And now he’s going to use Dale’s death as more reasoning to keep his tyrannical control over the town populace and make them do as he says only.
>>
>>204690946
>Boyd could've tapped this
>instead he got all mad
>>
Dale shouldn't have died. He was sane and rational, talking and theorizing about higher dimensions and such, and for some reason Ellis had a tantrum in s1 about it.

That scene was burnt into my memory for some reason. Why did it annoy Ellis so much? It was like a Muslim reacting to a philosopher.
>>
>>204690974
Boyd is for the bus driver lady
>>
>>204690955
It's almost like he's.... breaking
>>
>>204690786
What about Kenny?
>>
Black characters ranked
>Boyd
He's the best one, good guy, fun character
>Elgin
Decent character, might become a blind nigga prophet samurai so he gets a pass
>Fatima
trash that won't die
>Ellis
gutter trash that might die soon hopefully
>Bus woman
irrelevant extra, might die for shock effect despite nobody caring for her
>>
>>204691002
I like how they retroactively made Dale an asshole to make Ellis seem less of a dick
>>
>>204690796
He had parkinsons and it got cured when he got the worms. Pay attention.
>>
>>204690955
you're unironically defending roastie cop that left everyone to die despite being warned multiple times. fucking retard
>>
>>204690859
Looks better than 200 million dollars blockbusters.
>>
>>204690139
They spent 1/3 of episode forcing teenage interracial relationship
I think it's already 3rd black man white woman relationship in this show?
>>
>>204691032
Why do people hate Fatima when she's actually getting story relevance unlike dyke duo, Donna, even Sara etc
>>
>>204691045
Simply because he was having a tame discussion about the possibilities of their situation. Anyone mildly interested in math/dimensions would have thoughts about it.

God I hate Ellis. He needs to get molested by Jasmine.
>>
File: 1726267082045442.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>204690139
You guys are fucking retarded, if you actually think about it, it's really easy to figure out what's going on. To start with... actually, let's talk about this later.
>>
>>204691032
What's your problem with Ellis?
>>
>>204690513
We're still trying to figure out a way to find out if they're rapeable and their pussies and assholes arent teeth equipped. The expert anon should be showing up any time.
>>
>>204690793
Why didn’t they just dig him out, I’m sure he’d be fine, people survive and walk off all kinds of shit in this town.
>>
>>204691083
She's pretty annoying and isn't pretty or has a nice body. Her "plot relevance" is that she might be turning into a monster. Sara having visions and hearing voices is more interesting.
>>
File: file.png (489 KB, 712x623)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
Faeliens.
>>
White characters ranked
>jade
Smartest and most likable character, good character development
>Victor
Best actor on show, he is the key to all this
>randal
wild card, fun, complex
>Tabitha and Donna
They’re trying their best
>Julie
Hot but pointless
>Jim and Ethan
Useless trash
>>
>>204690824
why don’t you just watch it instead?
>>
Reminder that aliens and faeries are the same
Reminder that science and magic are the same
>>
>>204691176
What's his power level at?
>>
>>204691117
The writers don’t give him much to work with, so he just nags his dad despite not doing anything of plot relevance so he come across as a douche
>>
>>204691192
>Jade & Tabitha
>white
hello American
>>
>>204691162
>Sara having visions and hearing voices
She had it like once in s2 and so far does nothing in part 2.
As for Tabitha's looks, i feel she's moderately pretty. Wouldn't call her hot but not ugly either. Sadly she's connected with Ellis who's the worst character in the show
>>
File: 1710262633075301.gif (1.64 MB, 500x500)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>204691192
>Amernians
>Mexicans
>white
>>
>>204691240
He also conveniently gets injured at the times everyone has to do some sort of manual work
>>
>>204691240
He kinda doesn't do much, I agree. But douche? He seems like one of the nicest characters in the town.
>>
>>204691347
>He seems like one of the nicest characters in the town
He punched a dude for talking about pocket universe, it wasn't very nice.
>>
Ethan can't survive much longer right? The kid actor growing up into season 4 seems kind of a stretch.
>>
why do all the monsters look like they're from the 1950s? because white supremacy bad? best decade for white people?
>>
>>204691192
I wish they'd let Jim do something, anything
>>
>>204691407
not all of them
it seems like they have ones from the 60s and 70s as well
>>
>>204691440
When I watched the show I thought he was gonna be one of the main characters and right hand man of Boyd and they just have done zero things with him
>>
theories on the numbers from the bottles?
that one with a 2600s something ruined the whole year thing. so what is it?
>>
>>204691405
he already looks too old in this season
killing him would be the smart move, but they'll probably say it's spooky fromville magic making him grow faster
>>
>>204691440
He is not pozzed/ugly enough sorry
>>
>>204691473
I didn't see any disco monsters yet. anyway, even if they are, why are they all from decades past?
>>
>>204691381
No he didn't.
>>
>>204691542
If they planned on having him around they probably would have mentioned his weird growth by now.
>>
>>204691192
Donna was supposed to be the friendly "rival" of Boyd but when colony house got fucked because of the incel she became a character that just cries and cries
>>
10 mins into the new episode and I'm finally done with Jim. If the goal was to make him the most insufferably brain dead nigger this planet has ever seen then congrats writers, you've done the best job I've ever seen. No matter what, these brain dead fucking tard just goes on and on and on and doesn't believe ANYTHING despite all the crazy shit literally unfolding in front of him. You've literally seen the monsters. You were trapped under a house and literally watched that bar tender dude get torn to shreds. How much more proof does this simple minded fuck need??? My god. It's amazing how Tabitha went from the most annoying cunt in the world to the only person in that family I want to survive. Jim, the retarded as fuck son, the annoying cunt daughter, every single one of them deserves to die except Tabitha.
>>
>>204691534
there was one that said 2659, meaning February 5, 1969
>>
Jim in S1:
Using his mind and tech skill to get out from this.
Jim in S3:
Worthless trash cuck, scared of everything, just following orders and not doing anything at all. Gets yelled at by his daughter.

WHY?
Why doesn't he try the radio again???
>>
>>204691621
*February 6
>>
>>204691624
He got brain damage after being trapped under a collapsed house, sorry
>>
>>204691621
2nd of June XX59 would make more sense
or even XX26 May 9th
the monsters aren't that stupid
>>
>>204691548
he fought in the big war, goddammit!
>>
>>204691682
It's just another pozzed show where white males are either dumb, aggressive, or pathetic cucks.
>>
>>204691619
>>204691624
the dirty secret is that they gave all the plot relevance he should have had to Tabitha and Jade and now they don't know what the fuck to do with him
>>
>>204691739
forget it Jake. It’s fromville
>>
>>204691721
And auditioned to be The Dark Knight!! SwEaR tO mE
>>
>>204690139
girl cop is hot as fuck. she's got a fat brapper
>>
>>204691834
She looks like fucking neanderthal lol tubehead girl was the hottest white female in the show
>>
>>204691862
She has a weird face but not in a bad way + with that kind of body she's an 8 automatically.
The girl she killed was also hot af.
>>
>>204691862
i dont care about her face her ass and thighs are unreal she NEEDs to sit on my face
>>
>>204691822
what brapper hating force deleted this post?
>>
>>204690840
she hot what is the actress name?
>>
>>204691938
that's Jim Lahey's daughter
>>
>>204691798
It's not even that. He was hell bent on getting out in Season 1 and Season 2. Now his wife left and managed to get out and has come back, where the fuck is that drive or fire to get out???? The techy dude is telling him there has to be something to do with the trees and bottles and Jim is just HURRR DURR IDKKK. Nigger the phone was ringing and it wasn't even connected to anything and your dead fucking son literally just warned you that your wife was in an ambulance and need help and you're still DURRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRR IDEKKKKKKK HURRRRRRRRRRR. It's most the insufferable shit ever. Just like how everyone was seeing these visions of kids and demons and all this weird shit but refusing to talk about it in Season 1 and 2. Or how that fat nigger is literally seeing dead japs and shit but refusing to TELL LITERALLY ANYONE.

If this is what the "experience and hype" of Lost was like then I'm glad I didn't watch that dog shit while it was airing either. Shit is beyond retarded.
>>
I wish shows like these took more risks. Everything in From seems to be cookie cutter no risk shit.
Like all characters dying being secondary.

If you gonna do filler drama, at least make it crazy
>kill major characters (Ellis, Fatima, Elgin, chinese, lesbians, donna) unexpectedly to show how ruthless the town is
>make Jade cuck Jim
>continue with the whole Ellis/Fatima/Julie threesome direction (or at least get her to fuck Ellis)
>introduce crazy twists, like some crazy town guy stealing all the amulets
>add more new people that die, nazi bikers arriving and causing chaos, another settlement with people who might come and steal, disregarding the whole vampires thing

Writing is so fucking easy, you just think crazy things that sound fun, but it seems like writers in 2024 are like "how can we make this the safest and most boring experience" and then after 10 rounds of re-writing because the producers/investors want to maximize profit and minimize any chance of being called chuds they release pure garbage
>>
File: milly alcock.jpg (2.62 MB, 3724x5586)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>204690946
>my ancestor :)
>>
>>204691032
Fatima isn't black
>>
Whatever happened to Boyd being sick with parkinson's... or that chained up long-haired guy saying "your blood is my blood now"? Or his plan to capture a creature? Or his plan to go deeper into the forest? Why did Boyd stop having visions of his dead wife or father Khatri? Why did Boyd just give up figuring out what the spider webs in the forest were for/from when he was with Sarah? Why did he give up on figuring out what the bottles on the trees were or what the numbers inside meant?.....
>>
File: IMG_3966.jpg (1.22 MB, 1290x1818)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
https://www.boomplay.com/songs/178406597

The Ellis actor dropped a hint about from, supposedly this song is relevant to the mystery
Lyrics:
I swear I saw him push this person
He sprained her ankle with a smile
His name is Michael, she was his best friend
But when she passed him
He didn't like it

He's weighed in greatness
Gold cups and silk ribbons
When boxed in, he breaks it
This won't last but it's all he has

Gun whispers "go faster
Till blood blisters grow deeper
What's the matter with shin splinters?
There's no better way to suffer"

You're weighed in greatness
Gold cups and silk ribbons
When boxed in, you break it
This won't last but it's all you have"

Hundred till the end
Leave behind your limits
Dust all of your friends
Tear apart your ligaments
Hundred till the end (Go Michael!!!!)
Leave behind your limits
Dust all of your friends (Go Michael!!!!)
Tear apart your ligaments

He finished in seventh
Michael walked home
Headphones on
Go Michael

Sounds like a kid (boy in white) sacrificed all his friends (ankhokey kids)
>>
>>204691963
what the fuck I looked it up and Ellen Page was Laihey's daughter in TPB?
>>
>>204692044
It's Elliot
>>
>>204691619
Jim doesn't not believe him.
Jim's just trying to stop his kids from becoming psychos, and also trying to make sure he isn't the only parent they have left (because he knows he's a bad father).

Remember he's been tormented by a voice from the phone pretending to be his dead son, after previously spending all that effort to build a radio where a voice taunted him and then made his house collapse.
He's basically just trying to become another npc background character to get away from all the bullshit while everyone else is being super extra around him.
>>
>>204692009
lol, lmao even
>>
>>204691992
>they should add in affairs and shock deaths
fuck off back to /got/
>>
>>204691992
>>kill major characters
They did it with father Khatri and regretted it ever since
>>make Jade cuck Jim
Jade is gay and i would lead to even more retarded drama anyways
>>continue with the whole Ellis/Fatima/Julie threesome direction (or at least get her to fuck Ellis)
Yeah I'm actually surprised they dropped this one
>>introduce crazy twists, like some crazy town guy stealing all the amulets
They already did it with Sara in a way
>>
>>204692014
>Whatever happened to Boyd being sick with parkinson's
They never explicitly said he had parkinson. His father died with that, and he's scared because he has symptoms, but he's young still.
It seemes like during the time he had worms, he was cured of that.
He was shown shaking recently so I dunno if it will continue but it's part of the plot.

>or that chained up long-haired guy saying "your blood is my blood now"?
I assume that plot line is now more related to Julie, lesbian and Chud, because they were in the exact same place when they were raped by mind cicadas. Chained to a wall, the three of them. That dude with the beard was chained next to 2 skeletons so i guess it's all related.
The blood thing was indeed dropped incredibly fast but I guess he passed that onto Ellis and as he got fatima pregnant that plotline is continuing from there

>Or his plan to capture a creature?
I guess he got sidetracked by tabitha coming back

>Why did Boyd stop having visions of his dead wife or father Khatri?
Father Khatri was never explained to be a vision, more like a weird inner monologue. He had one 2 episodes ago. Surprisingly Boyd has had very little screentime lately

>Why did he give up on figuring out what the bottles on the trees were or what the numbers inside meant?.....
They were thinking about that in the last episode. what do you want? a council of number analysis dedicated to that? They're all scared about survival and winter fucked all their lifestyle
>>
>>204692081
Jim is a fucking retard. Literally everyone else is trying to survive and get the fuck outta there. The only person more retarded than Jim is that dude from the town meeting that's just yapping his faggot fucking mouth. I'm sure he'll end up just going out into the forest and getting his shit slashed to shreds, hopefully it happens before the end of this new episode. I hope the rest of those fucks in that diner that were yapping their dick eating lips go with him and get their shit slashed and torn to shreds. Bonus points if one of those stupid mouth-breathing fucks go through a tree and end up in some monster dungeon.
>>
>I hear non stop screams of agony ever since those dream cicadas dragged me to hell
>I’ll just keep that under my hat though
>>
lol dude no clipped into the pool at the end
>>
>>204692152
Actually I spoke too soon. Boyd's son is a fucking retard as well. Another yapping faggot that doesn't know shit about dick. I hope his shit get torn to shreds as well and Fatima ends up getting passed around by all the dudes in the hippie house.
>>
>>204692254
>Fatima ends up getting passed around by all the dudes in the hippie house
She already did though
>>
the scariest thing about From is that the cast is all Canadian
>>
for a second there I thought they were gonna go the "victor's father is secretly abusive" angle
>>
Why did jim stop using the radio?
What happened to "let's go to the forest and see how far we can get"
What happened to the worms?
What happened to the dancing lady?
What happened to the marine guy?
What happened to "let's capture a monster"?
Why does nothing ever happen?
>>
goddamnit I thought we were gonna capture one of those things
>>
>>204692357
>What happened to "let's go to the forest and see how far we can get"
Yeah, why not bring a talisman and a tent.
>>
File: hq720[1].jpg (44 KB, 686x386)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>204692334
me too when he started quoting pic related
>>
>>204691158
I thought that he had cement inside his body too which caused him to bleed internally. You can see cement in his mouth in close-up shots.
>>
File: eldritch.jpg (262 KB, 750x1000)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
What kind of entity do you think controls Fromville? Any chance they go full Lovecraft?
>>
>>204691158
nobody likes him
>>
>>204692357
There’s giant spiders out there, I’d rather be ripped apart by ghouls desu
>>
>>204692374
I CAN'T CAPTURE ONE OF THOSE THINGS IF YOU DON'T LET ME!!!
>>
>>204692357
>Why did jim stop using the radio?
Radio broke and they don't have enough resources to fix it. The radio plotline became the phone plotline anyway
They did try it not so long ago and found food
>What happened to the worms?
Boyd fucked them up
>What happened to the dancing lady?
Boyd fucked her up, she is worms
>What happened to the marine guy?
He died after passing Boyd the worms
>>
>>204692041
I want to fist this guy's ass and hear him scream
>>
File: 1706435911285199.png (79 KB, 210x295)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
missing him
>>
>>204691983
nah, I watched LOST live and basically no one was angry until season 6 when it suddenly became clear they were just going to leave "what is the island?" mostly unexplained
people were mad about certain episodes like fire & water and jack's tattoo, but everyone loved both the episodes and theorizing about future events. people even rewatched the show, I can't see anyone rewatching from.
>>
Well I'm glad to see that diner guy got what he deserved, fucking faggot LOL
>>
>>204692452
ideal husband
>>
GOD DAMN IT /TV/ I AM TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?
>>
>>204692452
bitch though he was going to play a fun game hehe
>>
>i gotta go
>DONT YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME

They really ought to start tying each other to chairs
>>
>>204692491
>gets told if you climb inside a tree there's a chance you can escape
>zero hesitation or fear, immediately heads to the tree
>tells people he'll escape and get help for the rest
>gets unlucky
you're wrong for disliking Dale
>>
>>204692357
Speedwatcher

>Why did jim stop using the radio?
They took all the batteries from all the cars and cables, etc, to make that radio and built an antenna on the higher part of the town (colony house). Then a clearly artificial storm sent by whoever knows destroyed the antenna and burned all batteries and devices that were they using. did you forget that?

Last time Boyd did that, he almost died

>What happened to the worms?
This is a good one, no idea. The general theory is that, when Boyd passed his blood to the vampire monster (killing him) he got rid of the worms. Alternatively, when he donated blood to ellis after he was stabbed

>What happened to the dancing lady?
He was part of the music box magic curse thing. It was destroyed.
>>
>>204692601
its not unlucky. the town and place they are trapped in is clearly driving and deciding these things. atleast as a viewer it is obvious. you dont leave unless it wants you to, you dont see things unless it wants to show you. that guy is not self aware enough to know he isnt the main character of the group and is just a bickering odd man out and thinks he'll somehow be the hero if he just goes through the tree? lol, lmao
>>
>>204690622
Looks like shit.
>>
>>204692403
There’s a lovecraftian entity mucking shit up but he’s just a vagrant that found his way into the pocket dimension and set up his web to feed on passers through. But something else created it. The entity kills and uses the native spirits like puppets to mess with his prey to induce fear/hope and salt the meat
>>
>>204692665
it is shit, but it seems like that's what From will be about
>>
>>204692638
>>204692417
>>204692442

Ok so none of these major plot thread lead to anything at all.
Great.
Fun show.
>>
>>204692152
Tabitha is a hundred times more retarded than Jim.
Jim doesn't actively do anything overly stupid or annoying. You can understand why he's doing everything he's doing.
If Jim was in the back of that ambulance, he wouldn't have been handcuffed to the side and I expect at least one of the EMTs would still be alive.
>>
File: 2142921_full.jpg (63 KB, 1000x562)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Post more Julie.
>>
File: From CIA ghoul.png (1.92 MB, 1220x1862)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>204692452
Joker was so yesterday
>>
>>204692601
Jim literally says that the tree isn't even the way to escape, it was the lighthouse.
>zero hesitation or fear, immediately heads to the tree
Not being afraid of dying doesn't make him any less stupid.
>tells people he'll escape and get help for the rest
How'd that work out for him LOL
>gets unlucky
Retards will be retards. Boyd literally said the last time he went through a tree he almost fucking died, the warning signs were literally there and that brain dead fucking ape still decided to just shuffle through the tree despite all the warnings. Stupid fuck got what he deserved.
>>204692722
Jim can't even stop his daughter from fucking that black dude or his underage son from being best friends with some Michael Jackson-esque pedo and you're telling me that he's less retarded than Tabitha? You sound just as retarded as him.
>>
>>204692452
dude was a bus driver when he was human i wonder how they change into MONSTERS
>>
File: 1703864239493187.gif (2.24 MB, 498x459)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
they're gonna kill Victor's dad aren't they
>>
>it's faeries trying to blend in with normal humans but they don't know how to mimic them well enough so they kidnap random people into their pocket dimension to study their behavior
>eventually everyone stuck in the town will magically "go back home" safely, even the dead ones
>except it won't be them, it will be faeries that steal their bodies and lives in order to blend in
>they will then "let in" the other faeries the same way people stuck in the town can let in the monsters
it's a boring theory but it's the correct one
>>
>>204692818
>dude was a bus driver when he was human i wonder how they change into MONSTERS
Probably had his route passing trough a diverse neighborhood
>>
Why the fuck does it matter if it's faeries when it's alien either way.

Also, anyone getting it right means the showrunners will go "We can't do it now that the fans figured it out!".
>>
>>204692870
Faeries are not meant to be evil. Unless you really piss them off
>>
>>204690946
HNGNGNGNGNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>204692924
The Irish treat faeries more like demons, or at least they have seriously bad ones and sincerely good ones, both. Faeries may even run on blue and orange morality. Love and hate are the same thing/spectrum to them. They may not understand what it means to suffer, or be happy, content, as a human.

My favorite faeire archetype is when they're schizophrenic, living worlds unto themselves. Living narratives/stories. Stepping into the world of Faerie is akin to stepping inside a faerie. They win/lose to have fun. They are all their characters in their play, and they are all their props. They are the trees and the grass and the monsters. They are the stage itself. Absolute madness.
>>
>>204692403
I see it as being like the Entity from the Dead By Daylight game, it feeds on suffering of the survivors constantly trying to escape the town and monsters but ultimately failing.
The reason it keeps letting Boyd go is he changed the game by bringing back the talismans, allowing it to extend the game longer and feed on the loss of hope again and again as he tries to keep everyone together and not break.
>>
I'm so happy for Victor and his dad. great scene
>>
>>204693018
From is Changeling the Lost, you are right. They went too far into the Hedge, or the Hedge found them.
>>
>>204693083
>Changeling the Lost
Creepy fucking game. Faeries likely aren't even conscious the same way we are. You can't even be sure what Identity even is to Them. Are they their Name, or their Title? A Title can be swapped between two Names, and both will still come across as the same Character.
>>
>>204692967
she monke
>>
is this best show currently on the television?
>>
>>204693143
post moar
>>
>>204693137
>You can't even be sure what Identity even is to Them
They're narrative itself pressed into a specific mold.
>>
>>204693145
you're thinking The Pinguin
>>
>>204693143
you can just from a slight peak in that image how wide her hips are, insane
>>
>>204692767
>Jim can't even stop his daughter from fucking that black dude or his underage son from being best friends with some Michael Jackson-esque pedo and you're telling me that he's less retarded than Tabitha? You sound just as retarded as him.
Julie's an "adult" who suffered extreme trauma that no one can understand; she can do what she wants. And Elgin is a much better pick than the majority of the colony house hippies.
Victor is harmless.
Yes, he's much less retarded than Tabitha. You're literally mind broken if you can't see that.
>>
>>204692820
Seems pretty likely. Ah well. At least he got to see the hellish nightmare that his wife and daughter died in
>>
>>204693145
Fuck no. Penguin, Yellowjackets, 3 Body Problem, Silo, Your Honor, Mayor of Kingstown, Alice in Borderlands, and depending on how S2 of Squid Game goes, are all better than FROM.
>>
>>204692403
I hope so. But honestly the Faerie theory was good enough for me but apparently there’s “bigger” stuff out there. Hopefully it goes full lovecraft but I doubt it.
>>
>>204692820
The boy in white sent Tabitha to get Henry so I think he’ll do more than just die.
>>
Couldn't they tell where they are geographically on the continental United States by watching the stars at night?
>>
>>204693263
silo and 3 body problem i already watched i will check out the rest
>>
>>204693263
shit list
>>
>>204693367
Cry.
>>
>>204693168
>>
File: Crying Spider 1881.jpg (97 KB, 541x689)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I think this is the thing stomping around in the woods n shiet.
>>
>>204693577
just think. all that food went straight to her ass in one form or another
>>
File: kościej donald.jpg (54 KB, 475x628)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>204693577
>>204693143
>>
>>204692334
I don't get why people assumed Victor's father was abusive; but not Miranda, who dragged her children with her to a place where she at the very least knew was a hellscape that trapped people inside it.
>>
>>204691107
>To start with... actually, I gotta go
>>
>>204693825
how did miranda get to this place?
>>
>>204693855
By car.
>>
>>204691619
He was a retard literally from the beginning moments his character was introduced
>>
File: IMG_3967.jpg (1006 KB, 1073x1409)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
Tobey would have found away out by now
>>
File: yjk.jpg (135 KB, 902x685)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>204693577
>>204693168
>>
>>204694037
she's becoming best girl
>>
>>204692767
>Jim can't even stop his daughter from fucking that black dude
why would he stop that? he's not a polchud incel
>>
>>204694094
fuck Julie
Acosta is my new wife
>>
File: meeting.png (2.63 MB, 1917x956)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
just caught up with the past two episodes.
lmao some of the dialogue is gold this shit writes itself
>>204694037
booba!
>>
People keep bringing up Jim’s radio idea but seem to forget how it pissed the evil town off and made shit worse.
That storm came and destroyed the crops and poisoned the ground, then the other food that always appeared stopped appearing, plus the seasons started to change which has never happened before.
Jim and his family have honestly been a detriment to the town ever since they arrived.
>>
>>204693318
and what do they do with that information?
>>
>>204693263
judging by that pic you're just a retarded coomer. opinion discarded
>>
>>204690211
wonder if he'll answer some questions
>>
>>204690139
Question were answered
>>
Coomers and simps enabling roasties are worse than the roasties themselves, good grief
>>
>>204690211
>now that we know
I thought it was obvious that you could end up literally anywhere from what was said in the previous seasons
>>
File: 324123.jpg (170 KB, 685x895)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>204694247
She's happier and more successful than you'll ever be.
>>204694180
>>204694094
>>
>>204694202
Tabitha could have told cops "Help! Bandits kidnapped my poor family and are holding them at this location!".
>>
>>204694311
i hope she sees this bro
>>
>>204690445
When they first brought it up I joked they would do it no sooner than the season final, because everything needs to take 7 episodes.
>>
File: 321542315.jpg (105 KB, 856x869)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>204694329
>>
>>204694311
I was talking about losers like you, saving pictures of celebrities and gossiping about them on a anonymous taiwanese cartoon frog forum. Touch grass and have sex
>>
>>204694319
now imagine the cops going there and finding literally nothing because they did not see the fucking tree on the road which is the only sign that means you will end up in the town
>>
>>204694374
you first faggot i touch grass every morning
>>
File: lmao.jpg (33 KB, 373x550)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>204694400
>but he doesnt have sex
>>
File: cop acosta's fat butt.png (577 KB, 758x936)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>204693168
did they ever say her name? I only caught it since I had subtitles on
>>
>>204690139
There is just so much stuff wrong with this show.

It operates like it has time kill like Lost, but unlike Lost this show doesn't have 20 episodes per season, so you'd think things would actually happen.

I just find the entire story frustrating, maybe it would work as a series of novels better.
>>
>>204694421
neither do you nigger. no gay sex doesnt count
>>
>>204694374
he cant touch a woman just let him have this bro.
>>
>>204694374
why are you even here
>>
File: 1727019859425616.png (610 KB, 490x650)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>204694422
look at that
>>
>>204694466
jesus she's horrifying. thank god for acosta i hope she becomes a pivotal character that isnt murdered for shock value like that retard in the pool
>>
>>204694422
imagine the smell. imagine the swamp ass she gets in those pants
>>
File: From Acosta wasted.jpg (993 KB, 1128x1440)
993 KB
993 KB JPG
>>204694514
haha you are so weird
>>
>>204694482
I don't mind her, she's grown on me
But for the 5 minutes I've seen Acosta she doesn't even compare.
Julie still cute
>>
>>204690622
>Bollywood horror
no
>>
please kill off the portland lesbians. thanks
>>
>>204693263
>Yellowjackets
>better
you're retarded
>>
>>204693143
>>204693577
is she a leaf?
>>
>>204694899
lol i agree. also half the background characters from shitlib house need to die off. especially the hambeast girl who was cooking up a steak and fatima.
>>
File: 45235421.jpg (42 KB, 1261x867)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
will elgin bang the asian girl? I can see he's fucking thinking about it
>>
>>204694941
it's just because there's more fap material for him
>>
>>204695099
there's an asian woman? you mean the ghost?
>>
>>204694874
what? the main actress is dakota fanning. it's an american film
>>
File: 42134521.jpg (50 KB, 903x854)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
fuck bros she's giving me mommy vibes
>>
File: from ghost japan.png (651 KB, 886x949)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>204695134
Yes.
Would you?
>>
>>204695219
only if i get crack out if it
>>
>>204694211
Cry moron.
>>
How is Ellis' sperm so powerful?
>>
>>204695200
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>204695104
Way to out yourself coomer retard.
>>
>>204695181
witten by big grate indian supasta m night shamaln daughter, sar
>>
>>204692760
howdy pard
>>
>>204695412
not ellis. smiley obviously snuck in there at night
>>
>>204690622
I watched this shamalan movie it was awful
>>
>>204695200
temu Lea Seydoux

>>204695104
>more fap material
>all female cast
>fap material
bro
>>
>julie puts on an extra coat
THIS HAS TO STOP.
>>
>>204695604
it's cold though
>>
>>204695510
based fag
>>
What would happen if I went into the caves and low-key huddled up next to the monsters asleep
>>
>>204695692
nothing good probably
>>
>>204695510
i was thinking temu kathryn winnick
>>
File: 1729407000570865.webm (3.87 MB, 960x540)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>204695692
>>
>>204695763
KEK
>>
File: julie butt spotted.png (403 KB, 507x865)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>204695604
>>
>>204695763
>/tv/ stuck in Fromville
>>
>>204690211
The bottle tree is a way of communicating with the outside world. People leave a message in a bottle in the real world and the message winds up in the bottles in Fromtown in binary since ITS A FUCKING COMPUTER SIMULATION! Also victors mom is alive in the real world sending the messages trying to help get them all out.
>>
>>204695837
dear lord what a nightmare
>>
>>204695837
Only Fromville shitter is clogged again
>>
>Fromsters keep fucking with Boyd
>Khatri will pop out to fuck with Boyd again
>The whole Fatima thing will fuck up Ellis AND Boyd

The show is an outlet for the writer's fetish about buck breaking right?
>>
>>204695807
i think in the pilot ep there was a good shot
>>
>>204695763
no joke I would jerk off near the window
>>
>>204695763
Jeezus
>>
File: 1725996186066242.gif (356 KB, 232x194)
356 KB
356 KB GIF
>>204695219

>h-help meeeeee...

HOW
TELL ME HOW YOU DRIED CUNT
FUCKING TELL ME HOW
NO DON'T YOU FUCKING GO AWA-
AAAAAND SHE IS GONE GREAT
>>
>>204695837
>>204695879
>>204695902
You'd all be dead in less than a month
>>
>>204694389
Unless the tree is just a teleport and the town isn't in an actual pocket dimension. If it's actually physically in the continental United States then it can be found.
Just because everyone currently there got there through a fallen tree on a road doesn't mean there's no other way in.
>>
>Boyds son starts criticizing him about "maybe we need someone who actually does something except for worrying what could go wrong"
YOU AND YOUR BITCH BORING WIFE FATIMA DO NOTHING ALL DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY. YOU LIVE IN COLONY HOUSE, WHERE PEOPLE DO NOTHING ALL DAY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. BOYD IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER TRIED DOING THINGS LIKE GOING INTO THE FOREST FOR ANSWERS. FUCK YOU FOR IMPLYING HE'S NOT DOING SHIT
>>
File: 4xl50zguy2k61.jpg (120 KB, 1432x785)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>204690859
Seriously tho. I was excited to see how he was gona be gored and then they showed this ps2 piece of shit. There were so many way cooler ways they could've gone with it. Also it kinda gave me picrel vibes
>>
>>204695763
that scene was so retarded.
she brought back an essential piece of the mystery, vic's father, brought evidence that it isn't a dream or hell, but a real place and real life, went straight to continue the mystery and didn't just go to a spa or her mother, found out about the paintings and original tree AND brought back three helpers, two of which were killed. and she led them to the tree. not her fault it suddenly stopped working.
>>
>>204691117
I lost respect for him in s1 when he drunkenly harassed Dale for no reason but then acted like the victim. He's done nothing to redeem himself from that
>>
>>204695902
>people start shitting in the faraway trees
>localized shit rains start appearing
>>
>>204690211
I might be misremembering but didn't victor imply that this kind of thing could happen when he was explaining the trees to ethan in s1 or 2? Don't remember the exact wording but I think he said you could end up in "bad places" or "wrong places"
>>
>>204696128
And then Donna punched Dale, what the fuck.

Dale was asking the right questions and Ellis was all "omg STAHP its not POCKET DIMENSION okayyy" like he just assaulted his own religion or something.
>>
I'd keep shitting in the faraway trees just to see what the entity would do with them
>>
anyone baking?
I can get the next one
>>204696200
>hits monster in the head
>>
>>204696200
They are perfect toilets, now that I think about it.
>>
>>204690805
The walking dead levels of interpersonal drama but the cast is locked down to a singular mysterious set piece they can't leave like in LOST, and the zombie equivalents are sentient
>>
>>204696200
>>204696252

did you not watch the latest episode? It could teleport the shit straight in to your mouth.
>>
>>204696200
>entity sends the shit to your house
means its playful but not malicious
>entity sends the shit into your lungs
means its malicious and emotional
>shit never returns anywhere logical
means the trees are random and there is no controlling force
>>
>>204696318
>It could teleport the shit straight in to your mouth.
The chances are astronomically low
>>
>>204691117
he's useless, just a source/conduit for drama
>>
>>204696342
assuming its random
>>
>>204696128
>>204696174
Can anyone explain to me why Ellis got mad over this?
>>
>>204696386
1/ drunk
2/ being reminded he is in a hellhole
3/ probably already had beef with him
>>
>>204691117
Nta but he really doesn't have much going for him. He's always just an accessory to fatima's drama or boyd's drama depending on the situation. He doesn't have his own thing like, say, kenny
>>
>>204696386
Because the writing sucks? It's like throwing a tantrum for assuming cinnamon won't go good in a given recipe. What went into the recipe for this situation? Fucking dumb fuck just wanted to disagree/argue with the short balding white man.
>>
>>204696200
>a villager is yawning and gets a mouthful from turd rain
>I'm so sorry this happened to you, Boyd apologetically says, as the villager is gagging and puking on the street
>>
>>204691542
>but they'll probably say it's spooky fromville magic making him grow faster
Honestly I wouldn't mind that, this is the one show that has an excuse to do it like that instead of just ignoring the kid getting a deeper voice and facial hair as he goes along
>>
>>204691714
it's set in America and no one who's been FROMED has been from any other continent or country so far. The only common denominator is apparently the arbitrary American borders, no Canadians or Mexicans included.
>>
>>204695993
did the negro even ask the ghost how to help her? or was he just spooked every time she appeared
>>
>>204696200
Honestly that's not the worst idea considering they can't risk human testing after what happened to dale. They can just start throwing small objects inside the trees and study where they end up, see if there's a pattern.

I guess the worst that can happen is that the stuff they throw teleports inside some guy's body
>>
File: FROM.webm (3.92 MB, 960x478)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
This show is cursed
>>
>The faraway tree that leads to the lighthouse has bottles hanging from branches
>All the bottles contain numbers
>We know this tree went to the lighthouse as least two times before, because that's what Victors mom was using it for
>Remove the bottles and suddenly it takes you inside of the concrete by the pool
The numbers in the bottles are coordinates. Somehow having them all there can control where the tree sends you. Remove some and now your calculations are so off you can get sent INTO already existing matter
>>
>>204696813
Wow this show is so, sooo...I gotta go.
>>
I wish Julie would poop in the tree and the poop would transport into my mouth
>>
>>204696865
Nice thought, but we've seen characters go into the tree in quick succession and appear in different locations.
>>
>>204696865
It only took people to the lighthouse after they started seeing the spooky children. Dale was retarded and cocky and got what he deserved.
Also 2659 doesn't look like a coordinate
>>
QUE SERA SERA
>>
>>204690139
i think they are in a "zone" similar to that of roadside picnic/stalker
>>
>>204696934
I think that the trees go to random places if they don't have bottles. Like every time you enter it's a random chance where you end up. I think the bottles are meant to lock it into a single place
>>204696944
I think all the numbers somehow make coordinates based on where they're placed and all the other numbers. It's my best guess for why this specific tree was known as the one to go to the lighthouse
>>
What if multiple people enter the tree at the same time?
>>
>>204696898
with how she's eating i wouldnt be so sure.
>>
File: 1717182804612524.png (1.11 MB, 580x862)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>204696996
>>
>>204697080
I know who i'm bringing
>>
>>204697080
To fight monsters, we created monsters...
>>
>People actually asking Tabitha why she didn't get help
What's she gonna tell the police? Even if they genuinely believe her, she has no fucking idea where the town is, how to get back to it, or how to make contact.
I'm surprised more people aren't despairing over the fact that Tabitha "got out" and was brought back within days of escaping. Almost as if there's no way to really escape
>>
>>204696989
Maybe they need to hold a bottle or hang one on the tree for it to get effect
>>
oK so basicaly its like this. youare at this cursed town for like days or watever and then you and this kid go out looking for your son (yeah!) and then like.. the kid talks and says "no i Victor likes more if you see him… yeah" and your alllike "oh dude I see a pool and there's a pool and there's a motel sign" and then he's like… "i don't know" or whatever… but what!? WHO WAS MOTEL?
>>
>>204697120
wait where do all the people in the town shit? do they have working toilets?
>>
>>204697176
yes, huge(hehe) plot point in season 1
>>
>>204697176
They have working electricity and running water, so, presumably they have pipes, yes.

Whatever is running this simulation is making sure its inhabitants "survive". To the realist, it just makes it all the more disturbing.

It's still a stupid fucking show.
>>
>>204697140
Maybe. I'm more thinking that by removing so many bottles, they fucked up the coordinates of where this tree will teleport you.
They aren't treating this "magic tree" with the respect it deserves. They're just trying to knock bottles down, look at the slip inside, and then leave them on the ground. If they want to do this at all, they should be carefully undoing the bottles, examining them, and then placing them back in as close to the same spot as possible
>>
>>204697175
he did have a point. where's the motel?
>>
>>204697262
I think it's gonna get brought up. Like how this place is created and how things don't really fit together. It's like someone taking assets and slapping them into a sandbox rather than building a town with a plan in mind
>>
>>204697175
what
>>
>>204696944
>Also 2659 doesn't look like a coordinate
What if they're steps? Victor was counting steps to the trees in earlier seasons. Granted he was doing it to see if the trees had moved but what if the position of the tree acts as a center and the "coordinate" is the amount of steps it'll teleport you in a straight line. The implication being that the wall of the pool is 2659 steps away from the bottle tree.

Granted this breaks apart the second I start thinking about how the coordinate doesn't specify direction, only distance, and how jade and tabitha had already removed the 2659 bottle (as well as many others) before dale went through the tree, but just a thought
>>
Predictions:

I have a feeling we're not getting into the tunnels and Jasper until the season finale. Boyd's gonna distract the town with his 'catch a ghoul' plan and fuck the cop (because she'll kind of remind him of his wife), not necessarily in that order. If it isn't aborted, Fatima's baby will be normal until night time and (s)he'll turn into a ghoul and eat Fatima at the house. Maybe because it's just a baby, Ellis will be able to kill it.
>>
>>204697367
It could be that each bottle counts the number of steps in the direction that the branch they are tied to. So 2659 steps west, 2423 north, ect ect
I think it's like Jade said, it only seems like a chaotic system until you recognize the pattern
>>
Get you answers here
>>204697387
>>204697387
>>204697387
New Thread
>>
File: yes.jpg (35 KB, 500x280)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
In how many episodes would they be able to solve this case?
>>
>>204696865
It's not the only faraway tree though.
And there's a bottle tree outside fromville that (assumedly) isn't a faraway tree.
Your theory needs tightening.
>>
>>204697530
in like 2, at least they would try everything against the monsters or call castiel to try to smite them
>>
>>204697530
4-5 seasons by the pace they milked this shit
>>
>>204697555
I know right? At least they'd try to burn the ghouls while they were sleeping or friggin something.
Considering how many people die to these things you'd thing they'd finally try to catch one like Boyd suggested but nah GOTA GO DO SOMETHING ELSE
>>
>>204695219
Why won't anybody just share their visions with the fucking group? How much weird shit has to happen before any of them think,

>hey, maybe I should be sharing all relevant information with everyone else no matter how small. Maybe it could help.

But no. Never fucking happens I live in a town that is you can't drive out of with magic teleporting trees crazy monsters that come out at night and magic rocks that keep the monsters from entering anything they're pinned to but telling people about nightmares of a mummy geisha or that I have a craving for rotten food during my pregnancy. which shouldn't be able to happen medically by the way, they might think I'm crazy. FUCKING REALLY?

This level of bullshit selfishness should be considered treason. Whatever fucking rules there were that got you locked up in the pin and fed to monsters this should be added to that. You don't speak out about your prophetic visions or audible hallucinations, death sentence.
>>
>>204697131
>bringing this up again
Let it go. If she had told people, it would create a trail in the outside world that meant that if there was literally anyone out there that could help, they'd have a chance to access to the information that could actually do so.
By not saying anything, she's trusting wholly that only she and the people inside the town can ever do anything to save themselves.
Anyone with a half brain can see that sharing the information can only be helpful. It also provides the small chance at giving the lost people's loved ones a sign that they're okay and still fighting.
>>
>>204697305
i see you are clearly one of those gaming fried brain ai simulation retards
>>
>>204697305
They had an episode about this, didn't they?
The phones the lamps the electrical cords none of it's connected. Isn't that why they started digging under the house?
>>
>>204697682
Nah, I don't think it's a simulation or anything like that. But I do think that the town was built by taking random pieces and slapping them together.
It's like how the town technically has electricity, even though the houses clearly do not have any physical means of getting it.
Like let's say some entity, a god or a demon, built this town. I think it just copied shit from the real world, having the power to replicate it, but without knowing how it actually works. As long as no one tries cutting the wires, or digging in the basement, no one would ever know anyway
>>204697743
That episode lends credit to the idea, yeah
>>
>>204690139
>>204690341
does the entire thing look as OP's screenshot or is he just teasin
looks like a chill version of true detective
>>
Julie and Elgin sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.
>>
>>204692601
That's why he is a retard, he was never told that and you are on his level for believing and repeating things that never happened
>>
>>204696733
There is clearly no pattern if dale came out in a clearly new spawn place

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.