[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ever since 2014 it seems like the public and media opinion was always in favor of the stupid culture war position. but for the first time in like 10 years I'm actually seeing normies push back on this and say you have to be reaching to think photoshopping a poster is bad, even though you'd normally expect people who liked wicked to always have the worst opinion. what changed that everyone is seeing common sense for once? are things finally shifting and we can be allowed to be funny again?
>>
Even normies don't accept this retarded victim complex
>>
>>204695383
she's hot as fuck and being green just makes her hotter. people should be mad they won't let her face shine through. I just want to kiss her lips
>>
>>204695727
Left is objectively hotter. She's smiling instead of doing that puffed out angry chimp lips thing, and her vacuous eyes are hidden.
>>
>>204695383
the iconic poster art is something that shouldn't be fucked with
>>
Green Lives Matter
>>
File: black.jpg (153 KB, 509x641)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
What is her expression trying to convey?
>>
>>204695383
what happened in 2014?
>>
>>204695383
wicked is something the female demographic actually cares about
>>
>>204696787
>finna stare at dem all wicked, freaten' dem so dey all be wonderi' what raycis shit she sayin
>>
>>204696795
i don't know, i was just thinking of 10 years ago as when this all started. like before 2014 you could say "that's not racist she's making things up" and normies would see that as a valid opinion, but starting about ten years ago, the only opinion you could have in public was to always believe anything someone accused. you could say it started in 2012, or 2015, the exact event i don't remember
>>
>>204695383
Didn't read your post. But apparently the edit was made to look like the original poster.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.