[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706781555409572.png (476 KB, 1022x723)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>So it's hopeless?
>Of course it's not. It never was. Never been. You WILL be a girl's erotic dream. Believe in me who believe in you. It will happen. It's never too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you, but you will heal. You WILL find a woman, you're charming enough to pull it off, it'll work. It'll work. You might have been orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It may have already hurt you. But it'll get better. A soothing satisfaction will fill your heart. There's redemption, release. Do the impossible, see the invisible. Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable.
>We're all gonna make it

*ANO HI KURETA KOTOBA GA IMA DEMO
KONO MUNE NI TASHIKANI TODOITERU KARA
KINOU YORI MO KYOU BOKU WA
BOKU NO UMARETEKITA WAKE NI KIZUETE YUKU*
>>
File: ROW ROW YABBA DABBA.png (259 KB, 826x698)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
BY THE FACE GOD! Bro!? Is that you!? And you brought Yoko too? What? You're gonna VIOLATE her THROAT with your TONGUE while I get to watch?! Yours is the dick that will pierce her WOMB?! What's that? You're going to have me sit in Lagann's cockpit and we're going to combine with Gurren to form Gurren Lagann, and then you're going to COMBINE with Yoko dick to pussy while I WATCH and HEAR it all?! Gurren Lagann's mouths are going to shout out the MOANS and CRIES OF ECSTASY you'll make her feel that I never could?! HUH!? What in the NAME OF GIHA VILLAGE?! KITTAN BACHIKA?! You're getting a turn at Yoko's Yoko's too?! I'm going to listen to both you AND Kamina DIG DEEP into her folds at the same time?! WHAT?! NIA?! You're here too?! And all of Team Dai-Gurren as well?! What's that?! You're all going to have a go at Nia as well?! And you've even brought a BUSH FOR ME TO SIT IN WHILE YOU DO?! WHAAAAT?! BOOTA?! YOU EVOLVED INTO A HUMANOID SHAPE JUST SO YOU CAN FUCK NIA TOO WHILE I WATCH?! You're all going to FILL her DEEPEST CREVICES with your SPIRAL ENERGY and DRILL right into her while I watch?! HUH?! LORDGENOME?! Even you get a turn?! Holy smokes! The ANTISPIRAL?! What's that? You're going to trap me in the extradimensional labyrinth and force millions of alternate versions of myself to watch as every member of the Antispiral race gets a turn at VIOLATING Nia in front of my glasses?! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM BUT A GIANT KEK??? What can I say except GIGA YABBA DABBA DOOOOO!!!!!!!!
>>
>>204710135
Row row
>>
>>204711195
Fight the powah!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.