[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (18 KB, 189x267)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>Zero plot
>Zero character development
>Zero reason for me to give a fuck about anything that's happening on screen
>>
Spoken like a man who doesn’t watch the movies they cry about
>>
>>204716130
It's retarded gore for smooth brains.
>>
>>204716110
It was alright. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the second one, mostly because of how unique it was - a two and half hour slasher epic filled with great practical effects and Biblical imagery juxtaposed with a clown going around killing people. It was unique and, even if the lore was kinda dumb, I was into it.

T3 looks great and Art is a lot of fun but it wears out its welcome near the end. It's great as showcase of Leone's practical effect work but doesn't really go anywhere.
>>
>>204716110
But Art is hilarious. Really fucking funny when he was listening in on that girl and the ken masters looking guy and reacting to everything she said. I keked and I cringed. Loosen up folks
>>
>>204716341
Good enough for a 10 minute short, but that shit wears thin for an hour plus
>>
>>204716110
>>Zero plot
>>Zero character development
But is it good.
>>
>>204716110
Why does he kill Santa?
>>
>>204716617
He found out he wasn't the really real Satan Claus
>>
I didn't really care about the MC but I also didn't hate her or find her annoying, so It worked well enough.
Most of my enjoyment came from Art acting like a sperg.
>>
>>204716396
That's the reason I always recommend just watching 9th Circle or original recipe Terrifier
>>
>>204716110
OH MY SCIENCE
When you realize terrifier 3 isn't a slow tingling burn burn about how capitalism and post colonialism are le bad driven by pure character development free of infantile gore and cheap heklin jumpscares
>>
>>204717970
It's tedious, all that trivial gore. Blood - guts becoming irritating instead of horrifying. If that's what he's going for.
>>
File: 1729497017905255[1].jpg (59 KB, 597x597)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
women being slaughtered makes it a 10/10
>>
>>204718013
I know right ? As a triple boosted Kamala bro I just HATE gore. I need my movies to be intellectually stimulating. Now of terrifier was a metaphor for mental illness or consumerism.. that would be deep.. if it was a slowburn.. that would be superior..
>>
>>204718068
Gore is fine. Take pic related for instance. At least have some sort of plot. Otherwise it's background spooks at best. I can't.
>>
>>204716110
>you dont GET IT chud. ALL slashers used to have 0 plot and they were all just mindless splatterPUNK masterpieces!! Terrifier is exactly like the classics!
>>
>>204716311
>it wears out its welcome near the end.
But enough about Terrifier 2
>>
>>204716110
Didn't like it as much as the first two, seemed like there were less on-screen kills.
Ending almost made up for it, the rat swallow kill was more disgusting than the bedroom mutilation from 2.
>>
>>204718525
The problem with that kill was that she was already clearly dead before he even put the rats in as the giant tube killed her. So it felt kind of pointless.
>>
>>204716110
Yet you saw it, why?
>>
Who would win between Art and the Smile Monster from the hit movie Smile?
>>
>>204718525
>rat
>bedroom mutilation
is Art taking inspiration from Patrick ‘checkem^>’ Bateman? Is Art an incel?
>>
>>204719672
A champion posted it for free on YouTube last night
>>
I never got into these films because Art the clown is an annoying tryhard. Which I guess is the appeal for people, but that shit got old quick. And I it feels more like the actor acting like this than the character so it’s even extra tryhard.
>>
File: IMG_8090.jpg (80 KB, 1200x675)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>204720542
please stop being so mean about art. hes not a tryhard hes just wholesome and sweet.
>>
>>204720729
All I see is every theater kid at my high school as they act like a spastic. Good for him though.
>>
>>204721128
thats toxic
>>
File: f5fGMiI.jpg (181 KB, 500x554)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
its not a horror movie, its a puke movie
It gives you the same reaction that you have when you see dog shit in the street.. you are just disgusted. The only real difference is when you are disgusted by dogshit.... dogshit fans dont come up to you and say "actually you are just scared of the dogshit! thats why you dont like it!" like utter retards.
>>
>>204716110
You come for the spectacle and to see how far the concept is pushed. The kills are executed really well, the effects are great and there’s a real tension to hoping characters escape their fate. Also, Art is very funny
>>
Faggot redditor director managed to make gore lame and boring, amazing.
Shart le clown votes Kamala like all shills itt.
>>
>>204716110
The film is made for edgy teenagers, fat women, and juggalos, what did you expect by looking at that poster?
>>
>>204716110
So is he like a jewish mime?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.