[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: new pill.png (982 KB, 1377x645)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
>get a skill
>lift weights
>dont oversocialize
>drink raw milk
>debtmaxxx
>get a mentor
>treat time as gold
>take the New Pill
>>
>>204716138
>get a skill
get two
>>
>>204716138
Sam is too fucking negative to listen to regularly. Also Nick is an actual sociopath.
>>
i think it probably does more harm to people's mental health if the "solution" to their problems is just actions that are barked at them, and if they cannot fulfil them for whatever reason it's apparently their own fault
>>
This guy is the one who made Sam re-famous and trending regularly in YouTube (while he had months-long gaps in content on his PAID hydewars subscription)
And then when it came time for Sam to officially partner with a clips channel, he chooses some no-name fag who would do it for cheaper instead of the new pill who revived his career in the first place, and forced the new pill to stop making videos
>>
>>204716522
That's business, baby
>>
>>204716522
i drew some fanart of him and he instead liked a random post of some dude that stole my drawing and reposted it as his own, that's just how MDE operates. i thought it was kind of funny to be fair
>>
Why do you niggers worship this guy so hard
>>
>>204716419
huh?
>>
>>204718938
I get paid in only fans credits to spam this on the internet. Thats my skill
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/b/926287414

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.