[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

absolute kino
>>
>>204718368
trash show.
only first episode is good.
goes to complete shit after the 3rd season.
it should have never been renewed
>>
>>204718368
earth troubles but space
>>
>>204718413
4th season onwards is different for sure
1-3 is peak
naomi is horrible
>holden wot about moi beltas brudda
>>
File: Bobbie Draper.jpg (3.19 MB, 2048x2732)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB JPG
>>204718368

Mommy
>>
File: DeOK-0aWsAIdN4l.jpg (73 KB, 1200x675)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>204718476
for me its pic rel
>>
>why didn't they brign more light into space?
>rest of the series bright af
fuck off with your shit writing
>>
>>204718368
They should remove naomi. Actually remove all the women. Their acting was garbage
>>
>>204718368
Literally best sci-fi series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI3aFpukQ9c
>>
>>204718368
First three seasons are great.
>>
Gas all belters.
Nuke Mars.
EARTH MUST PROSPER
>>
>>204719642
Throat cancer granny's acting was atrocious. She swears like a sailor but it's obvious the actress is uncomfortable and is forcing it. But somehow she's still the most compelling character of the show and I always want to see more of her.
>>
Everything up until the "Weird science-goo turns into an alien that attacks people" was pretty good. Everything after that was absolute trash.
>>
>>204718476
>tfw no sporty high impact Bobbie gf to force me on a ten mile run and sparring practice followed by a sauna and ice bath

>>204718538
>tfw no Drummer gf who wants me to massage away her chronic lower back and leg pain while her stern exterior slowly melts into tender warmth in my hands
gosling.gif

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.