[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Yeah, its kino.
>>
I hate how this show went from a mobster rising in ranks to shitty undertale troon fanfic about le quirky girlboss and a stuttering nigger. ofc i cant forget the capeshit angle either we need some shitty supervillians and heroes in it for the final episodes!!!
>>
File: asdasdasd.png (656 KB, 1108x554)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
yeah thats cool and all but look at those titties
>>
>>204724002
she is so fugly looks like a damned dr seuss character
>>
>>204723921
This reads like an AI trying to post like an incel
>>
>first two eps
really interesting mob story
>last three eps
fanfic of harley quinn-esque crazy girlboss that can wipe out entire crime families and convince an army of thugs to follow her, all while she somehow outsmarts the police
>>
>>204723921
They're building up Sofia and Oz to come to blows in the finale, retard. Oz killed her brother and this is a mini-series with ends with this season so only Penguin will be alive at the end.
>>
>Maroni gets stabbed in the stomach by guard Oz pays off
>Maroni manages to turns the tables on the guard
>then he manages to get out of the prison entirely
>then he manages to cross the big body of water between the prison and the mainline
>then he manages to sneak back onto shore, heal up, and set up his plan to bring down Penguin

Maybe Maroni is Batman.
>>
>>204724169
way too many buzzwords
>>
>>204724034
i fucking hate you but you got me with the dr seuss line
>>
>>204722613
>open TikTok
>kills the first person he sees
I thought Penguin was supposed to be the bad guy.
>>
>>204724190
yeah its so predicatble that you know its going to be dogshit.
>>204724169
sorry for being angry at trash
>>
>>204722613
>You are cooked.
This show is the worst thing ever made. Everyone who worked on it are shameless whores.
>>
This episode was tonally more consistent than episode 4 but it also had more improbable events (Maroni prison escape, Oz getting out of that garage unscathed) & more characters acting retarded for the sake of plot development (Mrs. Maroni not noticing her son being doused in oil, Viti immediately running his mouth on Sophia after he narrowly escaped being tortured to death in a mausoleum by her). Honestly though I expected the middle episodes to be rougher around the edges because that's typically how these things go. If this show ends up being three extremely solid opening episodes followed by three entertaining slop episodes followed by two solid episodes to wrap things up it will have exceeded my initial expectations
>>
>tiktok
>you're cooked oz, cooked!
jesus when did zoomies start running this show? what's next a cameo from hawk tuah
>>
>>204724475
he just used it to locate him
>>
>>204724827
Oz listening to Talk Tuah in his plum supercar
Seriously though, it's not that bad. Do you have a stroke every time John Connor pops up while you're watching Terminator
>>
>>204724179
she's probably gonna get btfo by oz still at least
unless they want to pull another jonkler
>>
>>204724307
Maroni is Maisie Williams.
>>
>>204724716
The first three episodes were also directed by the same dude so they're more consistent because of that alone. The last two were directed by some woman.
>>
>>204724179
>fanfic of harley quinn-esque crazy girlboss that can wipe out entire crime families and convince an army of thugs to follow her, all while she somehow outsmarts the police
Good thing i never bothered with this shit show
>>
File: sofia.png (1.16 MB, 1561x884)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
i want her to be my mommy
>>
>>204724647
>yeah its so predicatble that you know its going to be dogshit.

You'd rather get your expectations subverted? Post your nose, let's confirm the obvious
>>
>>204724307
yeah this didn't sit right
at least devote some time showing how he managed it
>>
>>204724827
Let's fucking go
>>
File: 1681353914813624.jpg (21 KB, 630x414)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>204725584
Heh I like that kid!
>>
>>204724169
Disney can't afford actual shills anymore, they outsourced it to India. Expect more nonsenseposting in HBO threads from now on
>>
>>204724307
all of it is contrived and stupid af, also penguin surprise burning maronis wife was so fucking stupid since she would have smelled the gasoline from 1mile away, not to mention that he would have literally douse him in hundreds of gallons of gasoline to produce such a drip off of him as shown in the scene ffs.
>>
File: 1618799348252.jpg (32 KB, 794x674)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>204722613
Is the psychiatrist supposed to become Scarecrow at some point?
>>
>>204725662
No, only Jonathan Crane is Scarecrow
>>
>>204725737
Oh, I see. Thanks anon
>>
>>204725627
>Disney
>HBO
>>
>hire good actors and cute actresses
>write a passable plot that doesn't insult the audience
>...
>show of the year
See Hollywood? It ain't that fucking hard
>>
>>204725920
shut the fuck up faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.