[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 167282.jpg (23 KB, 678x452)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I just can't bring myself to like him. What's the appeal? He has never starred in a good movie and his acting is almost Gal Gadot's level.
>he's hot!
Big deal.
>he likes Warhammer!
lol
>>
>>204723358
Reddit loves him because he's a gamer and he built his own pc just like Elon Musk before he chudding out
>>
>>204723358
he was in mission impossible
he can do alright he just needs a good director
yea he's not some amazing actor tho but atleast hes not a twink so thats good enough for new leading men these days
>>
I like to imagine having run a train on me by Henry Cavill, Chris Evans, Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal. Like full on pumping me full of cum.
>>
File: zwi11ecd4h381.jpg (109 KB, 640x640)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>204723358
>he likes Warhammer!
Hes a pdf
>>
Only Hollywood person I’ve ever heard say “ I want to do it like the fans would want”
>>
He comes across someone authentic, self-aware, and doesn't toe the line where it would be easy for him to do so.
SJWs call them dogwhistles and unfairly maligns them, but basically Henry had the right combination of dogwhistles.
Recognizing TW3 was special is one. No bigger mark of an NPC than people who put it in the same tier as Bloodborne/Dragon Age/Assassin's Creed. Going to the original source and taking the time to read them is another. Basically tells you this is a guy who doesn't just bandwagon hop but really tries to understand the 'soul' of an IP. Essentially qualities that are dismissed as nerd/geek/autistic today. And then he also fights to accurately represent the original spirit of a work which is another.
>>
>>204723358
Nothing screams being secure in not liking a celebrity like making a thread asking people on the internet to convince you to like him.
>>
File: 1716591838389687.jpg (362 KB, 1449x1000)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>204723358
Current Box Office Flop Kings
Literally everything they do flops. And yet directors keep hiring them. Why? It's clear nobody likes them.
>>
What has he done to you, for yu to hate him. Please list them all. Anything else is just schizophrenic rambling.
>>
His best is that movie with the cannibal guy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.