[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zbb2sddw2nx91.jpg (68 KB, 1024x576)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>Mr. Dink
>Mr. Bone
>Skeeter
>Principal Buttsavage

um......
>>
>>204732595
My last name is Buttsavage
>>
Who's Seymour Butts?
>>
Doug is a profound meditation on a child's reaction to sexual abuse.

We clearly see Mr. Dink groom Doug multiple times. He shows Doug his home, his appliances, and his neat items. "Very expensive", he says over and over. This is a classic way for an aging pedophile to appeal to a young boy. He grooms the boy for sex by winning his trust and luring him with fancy gifts. Dink's deflowering of Doug takes place, quite naturally, offscreen. The brutal molestation/rape would not fly in a cartoon.

Doug's fantasies are his escape mechanism. To forget the sight of that veiny purple cock penetrating his tiny butthole, Doug invents personas for himself to overcome his shame. Quailman and Smash Adams are two of these personas. It's also strongly suggested that Porkchop, his confidante in the delusional fantasies, is the only other character he is willing to tell about Dink's abuse.

Your failure to understand Doug's psyche is not a reflection of the actual depth of his character, and it betrays the fact that you're a dyed-in-the-wool pleb.

Try watching something more your speed, you fucking troglodyte.
>>
I like the music that plays whenever the two nerdy twins come around. I wish I could find it and listen to it for hours.
>>
>>204733381
find an episode with them in, record the right part and upload it, spread it and then others will also find it
take control of your own life
>>
doo do do. do do do, doo do do do do
>>
>>204733504
This anon gets it, just do it.
>>
>>204733381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Q_duQqHDM
>>
>>204733381
>>204733504
>>204733639

for me it's the Asian restaurant theme: https://youtu.be/_ag1txbfK44
>>
KILLER TOFU
>>
Doug is just an autistic asshole and the majority of his "problems" only exist in his head
>>
>>204732595
>Wait a minute, Douglas! You broke my o-ring!
>>
>>204733381
>>204733504
>>204733830
>>204733639
it's funny thinking back to when I was a kid watching cartoon and realizing I've only seen a hand full of the episodes. You could really only watch then as they show on TV unless you had the infamous "tivo". I probably missed at least half of every single cartoon episodes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.