[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 201x251)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>9/10 on IMDB
>didn't realize who that was on the cover art

I will say the contrast between the skill level of the one black guy who's an actual C list capeshit professional actor and the rest of the ecelebs/no names is incredibly jarring.

While it is definitely dogshit, I have to thank this show for showing me for the first time that acting is an actual serious skill, even when done in a way that's very meh and isn't particularly notable or endearing.
>>
File: game.png (985 KB, 1366x768)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>204733623
so i guess you will not be seeing Markapliers movie based on the bideyo gaym Iron Lung?
>>
It's 8.0 now

Also
>eceleb gets enough YouTube money to make shitty straight to video slop
Dark times.
>>
>>204733623
Are you going to tell us who it is on the cover art?
>>
>>204733623
its is weird. like you can tell he and the other untrained actor are clearly looking at the crew/set. i think its mostly that. drameh looks around the scene as though theres actual stuff in front of him, not a bunch of cameras and scaffolding in a blackbox studio set.
>>
File: vhs-tapes-pile1_.png (807 KB, 676x419)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>204735094
why the fuck nt. not like it's better then straight to video shit from the past
>>
>>204734895
Is this what OceanGate was based on?
>>
>>204735217
This stuff is made with a capitalistic passion. Eceleb shit is just capitalistic.
>>
File: gay.png (119 KB, 750x603)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>204735290
>Eceleb shit is just capitalistic.
nah, it's egotistical. Basically vanity projects. See: The Channel Awesome Movies
>>
File: E0rzCdWVIAYst11.jpg (41 KB, 474x509)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>204735396
imagine not appreciating true kino
>>
>>204734895
Probably not because it's been forever since they filmed it and if this is anything to go by they've probably spent the last year trying to cgi mark out of every scene

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.