[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
The best humor England can offer, which now seems pathetic in comparison to what Ireland and Scotland pump out.
>>
>>204815865
The ride of your life.
>>
>>204815865
I'm kinda afraid of watching it, because it's always hyped.
I saw Indiana Jones homages everywhere before actually watching them, and as result, I was disappointed in actual films.
>>
I hope you are familiar with the most popular grail stories. Chrétien de Troyes, von Eschenbach etc.
>>
>>204815914
it's actually really stupid and all the bits are drawn out far past what it takes to get the joke. monty python was basically bongland's saturday night live, and the movies are as awful and dated as any SNL movie.
>>
>You stupid bastard
>>
>>204815865
Like with any other comedy you'll either find it funny and stupid or just stupid.
>>
>>204815914
>I'm kinda afraid of watching it, because it's always hyped.
It will either be the funniest fucking movie you ever saw, or the dumbest.
I don't why but this movie really depends on your current mood.
>>
they couldn't even afford horses
>>
>>204821176
They couldn't even afford women, men act as women
>>
>>204815914
>I'm kinda afraid of watching it, because it's always hyped.
this is so stupid, you're a midwit, fuck you
>>
>>204821176
>all the money went to sets and OST
>>
File: 1022447.jpg (77 KB, 700x366)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
We're an autonomous collective!
>>
>>204815865
if you find it funny you have high IQ.
>>
>>204815914
If you came away from Indiana Jones like that then this movie will be the biggest stinker you have ever seen.
>>
>>204821176
The neat thing is that costumes in this movie still look better than Rings of Power, simply because they look worn, while Rings of Power costumes look like they came straight out of the factory
>>
>>204822325
Indiana Jones doesn't hold up now that it is common knowledge the germans were the good guys.
>>
>>204822361
Most interesting thing about Raiders of the Lost Arc was Cairo being occupied by the Nazies.
Idea of an alternative history movie where Rommel takes Cairo would itself have been so much more interesting than this treasury hunting.
>>
>>204815865
theres a really jarring bit at the start where some peasants start describing how their government works and it sounds reddit as fuck despite being from way before reddit. then theres like 5 good jokes
>>
>>204822361
As true as that may be messing with religious artifacts of God is never a good thing and Indiana Jones did the right thing in stopping the Nazi’s from using power not given to them by the Lord himself(except when he gave the US the Ark).
>>
>>204821256
what about the witch they try to burn?
>>
>>204815914
it depends on if you remember everyone quoting it incessently or not. If you don't, you'll enjoy it
>>
File: kiwifruit.jpg (28 KB, 474x316)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>204815865
>>
>>204822615
on screen for 2 seconds
same with the horse, Famous Historian gets killed by a horse that is on screen fo 2seconds
>>
>>204815865
Why this set in 936 AD?

I don't get, most Arthur mythos are set in 5th or 6th century.
If wants to be intentionally wrong, why not set it in 15th century
>>
>>204822969
>Why this set in 936 AD?
Finish watching the movie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.