[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc which contain yuri.
Last Thread: >>4179206

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri (Generally non-VN games)
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/ (Anything available on Steam with lesbians in it)
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986 (VNs tagged Yuri Only)

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

New here? Need a starting point? Try the /u/ recommendation survey results:
https://pastebin.com/WRpxij2k

Related threads:

Yuri Gacha General: >>4116716
Hat World: >>4107813
Neptunia: >>3779723
LIly LYric cyCLE: >>3649128
Baldur's Gate 3: >>4056536
>>
Recent News:

LipTrip came out on Steam
House of Chavez out on Steam Apr 22
ebi-hime's teasing something new
Trash in the Flower Garden is stuck in steam approval, no date known atm
>>
>>4190989
You missed the new Signalis thread.
>>4180059
>>
Witch & Lilies waiting room...
>>
>>4190990
>Recent News
>not mentioning I'm gay
Shameful display.
>>
>>4191004
you'd think that they'd announce a release date while they're releasing the theme song
>>
Well this is interesting. Larian just announced that they will add improved evil endings to BG3. That will maybe improve some evil playthrough power couples too, who knows?
>>
>>4191138
Until I can take Orin and Minthara into my bed it shall remain incomplete
>>
>>4191144
Ew, stop self-inserting already. I hope that nothing you wish for ever happens just so that another waifufag gets cucked.
>>
>>4191149
Fine, until Tav can take Orin and Minthara into her bed it shall remain incomplete.
>>
>>4191153
Much better
>>
>>4191153
Good on you for fixing your mistake, but Orin is literally the only one who absolutely has to die, so that will be tough.
>>
>>4191157
Kill that loser Bhaal, become best onee-chan in the world for your sister's smile.
>>
>>4191160
You did say Tav though, who has no relation to Bhaal and Orin. Guess you could still go for the Onee-sama route. Anyone can be an onee-sama if she is amazing and gay enough.
>>
>>4191157
da

Half-Orc!Tav could give her death by Snu-snu.
>>
>>4191164
What’s the appeal of Orin without the murder incest though
>>
>>4191138
That's interesting
>>
>Murder incest
>Snu-snu

Tough choice.
>>
File: Why not both.png (337 KB, 600x440)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>4191184
>>
>>4191184
Commit to the bit and have Tav be Durge
>>
>>4191184
I don't think the murder incest is really a choice with Orin
>>
File: Pet Names wtf.jpg (3.08 MB, 1915x3226)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
There is something seriously messed up about this game's idea of pet names.
Priscilla is kinky as fuck.
Fuuka's is just all making fun of her autism.
You can make a literal princess call Alice "majesty".

Nice.
>>
>>4191469
>Mate
Ah, so that makes Fuuka australian.
>>
Alright, Eiyuden Chronicle next week. Roll call, who's gonna brave it? If there's a hundred characters you gotta be able to find something, right?
>>
>>4191659
I'll be playing it since I like Suikoden. But any yuri bits will be a pleasant but super unexpected surprise.
>>
File: focme_000.jpg (1.21 MB, 1920x1200)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
FLOWERS 10th Anniversary Concert Visual
>>
>>4191711
Seems impractical. But still makes more sense than the plot of Hiver.
>>
>>4191711
What's the info on this concert? First time hearing about it
>>
File: Haven.jpg (3.48 MB, 1920x2954)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
I have waited literal years to enact my plan. That anon who has a mental illness that makes him believe he is funny has finally died of old age. Now, that the meme is finally dead and buried. I. Played. Haven!

So I'm kinda annoyed that nobody properly recommended this before and just some dumb shitposter kept meme'ng about it, because this game is awesome. It's literally all about the relationship between the two characters. No nonsense, no self-insertion, no vague dialogue, no just-one-side-quest-romance. Literally just about these two girls and their relationship and how they escape their old lives.

Pros:
-Gorgeous
-Music is always on point
-Therapy levels of relaxing gameplay and exploration
-So much couples dialogue
-So much trashy innuendo
-Fully functional and sexual relationship between two competent adult women
-Gay cooking
-You can pet the lizard
-The female versions of Yu and Kay have the best voice actors. Too bad for the het and BL crowd
-Just the right game length
-cool world
-so many secrets

Cons:
-One of the endings is really lame and contrived. The writer was obviously biased or lazy there
-Female Kay's design may have been a little too easy for the artist. She is a good tomboy/butch, but the fact that male Kay was already almost a femboy just makes this a bit too on the nose
-The het version has a lot more loading screen art than the same sex versions
-the animated opening music video only has a het version (but that's before you even start the game and has no bearing on anything)

Overall I was surprised how seamless the rewrites to yuri were. If I didnt know there was a het or BL version it would have felt like an exclusive yuri game to me, that's the level of believable. I don't know if the protags gender influences their backstory, but Yu has two moms.
A game that lives or dies on its relationship dynamic rarely ever manages to succeed, but the writing here is top notch.
>>
>>4191742
For an example of how intricate things can get with the interconnected dialogue and events. On some random island I went to the edge and found a cliff that leads to a beach. Yu and Kay noticed it and are interested in going down there, but they have to jump without knowing if they will get back.
So I had to do three dialogue choices in a row to force them to do it (never happens in the game other than the ending) so I thought it was just a short convo gag like many others in the game.

Nope, they jump together. There is an actual beach and they hang out there in swimsuits and relax. It's the first place you can find a cream fruit which you dont get anywhere early game and you get a bunch of new scenes at the beach if you keep going there.
But even better is that if you jump off from a cliff on the beach island Yu and Kay will dive into the ocean and find a cave. In the cave Kay will gets stuck in a huge seashell and it's a funny gag scene and you think it wasnt important.

But then when you get back to the ship you get an event where Kay turns the seashell into a makeshift guitar, which only happens after you unlocked some dialogue about how Yu used to take guitar lessons and missed it.
From that point on Yu can play the seashell guitar at home.

But THEN you actually unlock guitar scenes in the camps in the wild where they discuss what kind of band they could be and you can pick band names and then in later convos they reference those band names again. The song Yu plays ends up being the ending theme of the game too.

ALL of that was optional. Every single bit. There is so much care put into this game. Love it.
>>
>>4191739
https://twitter.com/ig_lily/status/1780884948515524617
https://twitter.com/mikisugina/status/1780929414819348942
It's not happening for about a year, but it'll feature Suoh and Mayuri at least.
>>
>>4191742
Haven has yuri?
>>
>>4191004
It'll be presented at indie live expo on 5/25, so it's probably still a ways away
>>
>>4191755
Yes, you can choose the main couple to be two women
>>
>>4191755
>>4191757
I clearly overestimated your sense. Lame.
>>
>>4191755
Yes, it had a same-sex update. Weird that no one posted about it here.
>>
>>4191758
What, is 2 women in a romantic relationship not yuri enough for you?
>>
>>4191742
>I don't know if the protags gender influences their backstory, but Yu has two moms.
That's in the het version as well. I think the intent was to show that their society wasn't a cartoonishly evil dystopia by having the matchmaker at least take sexuality into account instead of forcing everyone to be het.
>>
>>4191765
You didn't have to bring up that shitty meme and you did anyway. This is on you, chica.
>>
>>4191769
The way they portray the Apiary is overall rather nuanced. Outside of the whole matchmaking and brainwashing thing (which seems to be more of a last resort). They have space travel, advanced eco-friendly tech, seem to generally be vegetarians and overcame some pretty dangerous plagues which led to the matchmaker system in the first place.
It's clearly a paradise in some ways, but the price can be considered too high.
>>
>>4191780
>when people brought up Haven the last few months
Why did people bring it up on /u/? I thought it was het.
>>
>>4191742
Speaking of which, have you heard Haven got a same sex romance update?
>>
>>4191832
No, tell me more about it
>>
>>4191742
I wanted to like this so badly, but the gameplay is boring beyond belief. Your characters have hover boots, but there's no jump button? Why? What were they thinking?
>>
File: download.jpg (379 KB, 2560x1440)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/potionomics/status/1780658036316479667

Potionomics is getting a big update including voice acting. The trailer is for the console version but the dev said in a reply that it's also coming to PC.
>>
>>4191918
I hope little goody two shoes gets full va too someday
>>
>>4191839
What do you need to jump for? It's like controlling a bike or a car, you aren't meant to jump, you accelerate over ledges or follow source strands to fly.
>>
>>4191918
Dunno what this obssession with voice acting is. I doubt it will add anything to the game but has every chance to ruin how you perceive characters. Either start with voice acting or keep it silent.
The rest of the update is selectable difficulties and endless mode, huh? Guess the latter is kind of interesting. That way you can properly buy everything and finish the quests you didn't manage in the limited time of the story mode.
>>
>>4191918
So this is Recettear but with lesbians?
>>
>>4192026
Not really, MC can be with guys too.
>>
>>4192028
>can be
Why would you make her date guys?
>>
>>4191918
It's good the see the new features are coming to the PC version as well, as an update for the existing game. I wish this was included into the original announcement for the console release, and we didn't have to search for random social media posts to get the full info.
>>
I couldnt wait for Ememe to be released on september. I want to generate and see the AI-simulated yuri in action.
>>
>>4192152
Go to the AI thread then ya freak.
>>
>>4192153
not the same kind of AI, Anon
>>
File: descarga.jpg (56 KB, 512x384)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>4192026
>Recettear but with lesbians?
>forgetting about based lesbian lolicon Charme
>>
>>4191932
Did it sell well? I want them to release an artbook too.
>>
>>4191839
>Playing a yuri game for the gameplay
>Caring this much about "muh gameplay"

You should go back to /v/
>>
>>4192024
It boosts perceived value for some potential buyers.
>>
>>4192189
Shut up, idiot.
>>
>>4192200
That anon may be stupid, but so is the one complaining about not being able to jump in a game designed without jumping in mind. There is no point to it, so there is also no point to complain about it. It's like asking why you can jump in a car racing game.

But it's even dumber actually, because the focus on the game is absolutely not on some high action platforming, it's on dialogue and chill exploration. The Mario Sunshine like clean-up mechanics are relaxing, not hgih octane. The active turn based combat is not especially frantic.
So even if you are so obssessed with gameplay, the reality is that this anon just missed the point.
>>
Stellar Blade releases this Tuesday.
I wonder if it will have something for us, given the female MC, her female sidekick and the aloof female rival...
>>
File: image-640.png (448 KB, 629x360)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
waiting for this for now
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/16307
>>
>>4192209
Are you trolling or is this really just sheer ignorance? Lemme guess, you weren't here in the last thread? Likely story.
Clear male love interest, Korean game. Forget it.
>>
>>4192217
>Clear male love interest
Male point of view character =/= love interest

>Korean game.
Korea loves yuri and plenty of /u/'s favorites are Korean webtoons.
>>
>>4192218
>Male point of view character =/= love interest
That's not what that anon meant.
The main character is called Eve and there's a male character called Adam. It's obvious where they're going with this.

>Korea loves yuri
They certainly don't love making yuri games, or anything more complex than the webtoons you mention.
>>
>>4192221
>It's obvious where they're going with this.
>What is subversion of expectations
>>
>>4192209
Reposting from last thread:
>Devs made the aggressively het Nikke
>Plot is a post-apocalyptic story where humanity is dwindling
>The main character's name is Eve while the male lead's name is Adam
With that information, what do (you) think the chances of yuri are?
>>
>>4192224
See
>>4192222

Just because they made one game one way it won't mean their next game will be the same.
>>
>>4192222
Something they won't do.
>>
>>4192222
>>4192226
>just because they made the most het waifu game ever doesnt meant they will do it again!
>they will surely not cater to their core audience
>just because they made slutty waifu designs for the female characters again doesnt mean you can infer anything!
The cope is strong in this one. The only thing they will subvert is your bankl ballance after you waste your money on Korean hetshit.
>>
>>4192222
Not something used in Korean story telling, especially for a tech demo game
>>
There is also the fact that SB's marketing aggressively panders to right wingers and /v/ posters (they got Yoko Taro to endorse the game), and you know better than anyone what do they think about yuri.

I'm convinced that anyone bringing that game here is a paid marketer
>>
>>4192230
Obviously it's gonna be worthless to /u/, but can you curb your retarded delusions about shills coming to tiny 4chan threads?
>>
>2022 had Samurai Maiden
>2023 had Crymachina
>2024 has ?????????????

No yuri action game this year, or am I missing something?
>>
>>4192229
>tech demo game
NTA but why do you think that? Afaik the only game that looks like tech demo is the chink monkey game.
>>4192230
Yoko Taro is a right winger?
>>
>>4192246
this is the year of the yuri dungeon crawler rpg
>>
>>4192249
will next year be the one for yuri fps?
>>
>>4192249
No, yuri grand strategy.
>>
>>4192251
Why are people assuming that the upcoming strategy game with the villainess will be yuri?
>>
>>4192247
>Yoko Taro is a right winger?
I dont think he has the capacity to understand politics. But /v/ loves Yoko Taro's slob. That's probably what anon was getting at.
>>
>>4192246
don't put samurai maiden on the same tier as crymachina the former is fanservice separation slop crymachina is soul
>>
>>4192250
yes, then >>4192251 gets her yuri grand strategy. after that is a yuri pokemon clone. 2028 goes back to yuri action, but also gets a yuri farming game that gets overshadowed by stardew's 1.7 update.
>>
>>4192256
When will I get my yuri deckbuilding roguelike?
>>
>>4192252
There's an upcoming strategy game with villainess?
>>
>>4192257
sorry nee-san, you'll have to settle for the love live deckbuilder that came out last year.
>>
>>4192260
>love live deckbuilder
Awful. Guess I'll have to Mod the Spire.
>>
File: 1626785173701.jpg (36 KB, 225x350)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
ok imagine this game
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1937500/Lets_School/
but on top building and managing your all-girls school, you also have to play matchmaker with the students
>>
>>4192266
Hey, crossie? Could you, like, not post off-topic games here? Thankies.
>>
>>4192257
Phantom Rose
>>
>>4192266
Idol manager. Basically.
>>
>>4192270
Only if you manipulate the files to make all girls lesbians and raise their willingness to fuck to 100.
>>
>>4192247
Pretty damn sure he's a lefty, going by his twitter and the themes of his games which are consistently anti-war and shit.
>>
>>4192247
You should familiarize yourself with Japanese politics at some point. It's the stuff that rarely if at all gets mentioned in anime. Basically, all mainstream Japanese political parties are far right by western standards
>>
>>4192028
Mechanically speaking, so can you.
>>
>play Japanese Yuri game
>the MC is allows a clumsy, usually shy, bottom
>>
>>4192316
What else does she allow?
>>
>>4192318
You misread that, anon. Other anon’s saying the MC’s name is Allows, presumably because for the Japanese, that’s a homophone for “arouse.”
>>
>>4192316
>>4192338
Tell me more.
>>
>>4192316
>enjoy yuri
>be a shy bottom
Why does this always happen?
>>
>>4192209
Shift up doesn't have any cannon yuri in either Nikke and Destiny Child

Why would they change it now?
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong
FE three houses has yuri endings
FE three hopes has yuri but no yuri endings
Is this right?
>>
>>4192447
That's right.
>>
>>4192452
Is three hopes worth it anyway?
>>
>>4192455
It's okay if you're into musous and it has one of the gayest girls in nintendo history, but the story is a meh-tier deconstruction of three houses and there are far fewer character moments. Definitely probably play three houses first.
>>
>>4192458
I guess I'll try it out, also you think engage is better yuriwise?
>>
>>4192455
to add on to what the other anon said, the yuri moments are pretty sparse if that's your main reason to play it.
>>
>>4192470
Not really, I like the characters and lore in general, having yuri is a must need but I don't care about the quantity if I like the whole thing
>>
>>4192461
Engage is a dumpster fire that even the sparse yuri can't save. It's also exclusively self-insert player centric, so even less worthwhile.
>>
>>4192461
Engage technically has yuri, but the characters are pretty much just anime cliches and the dialog is insanely mid and predictable. Voiced protag though which is neat.
>>
File: 1705123992247604.png (10 KB, 808x91)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>4192252
>>
Is the English translation for Volcano Princess somewhat decent? Gave a quick look at the reviews and there were a few comments on how it's not great. Game is at a decent price now so I might give it a go.
>>
>>4193185
It is decent give it a try. It really isnt that inoffensive.
>>
>>4193185
It's alright, a bit clunky but readable
>>
>>4193190
damn i mean offensive you should give it a try its worth the discount price IMO(not a fully yuri game but good length too for multiple playthroughs)
>>
>>4193185
It's basically an edited machine translation, but the game isn't dialogue-heavy enough for it to spoil the experience, and overall it conveys the meaning just fine.
>>
>>4193181
I don't know; it looks pretty ambiguous to me to be taken as the game being yuri.
>>
>>4193206
>includes elements of romantic relationships between women
>>
>>4193181
which gayme is this?
>>
File: Angry Look Yachiyo.webm (638 KB, 1920x1080)
638 KB
638 KB WEBM
>>4193181
>but there is no erotic content
>>
>>4193214
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2454960/The_Great_Villainess_Strategy_of_Lily/
>>
>>4193223
Not as exciting as I'd thought it'd be
>>
File: VP TL.jpg (2.92 MB, 960x4849)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
>>4193185
Every single time someone asks this everyone stumbles over themselves to mess it up.

Here are the actual facts about the translation:
Different parts were done by different translation means. Almost all character events are 100% coherent and natural sounding English. The same goes for stuff from books or flavor text, or (mostly) daily conversations with NPCs. The objectives, the lessons, everything you actually need to understand are unproblematic.

The parts that were clearly done with a machine are most of the dialogue choices that involve the father and the letters written by admirers/love interests/NPCs, which is why it stood out so heavily to players. However, there has been a stealth update that wasn't announced and I have found that a lot of the translation in the father related parts has been cleaned up. I was surprised to see how much smoother these parts are all of a sudden.

Seeing is believing, so examples for all of these in pic related. I'm of the firm believe that people complaining about the translation in the reviews can't handle anything that is below NISA localization tier and also haven't played the updated version.
>>
>>4193441
>I'm of the firm believe that people complaining about the translation in the reviews ... haven't played the updated version.
Well no shit, of course most of the top reviews had probably been written in the first few weeks after the release, and since it's a stealth update, people who have already finished the game won't even get notified that the translation has been fixed.
>>
>>4193442
No, if you are talking about people who only reviewed in the firtst few weeks then their opinion is worthless anyway, because there have been several announced updates to the game which added a lot of content and already fixed some issues with the translation. So anyone who hasn't gone back for the finished version can be disregarded.

This also doesn't account for the recent reviews where people still say the translation is only alright. I doubt this update was done in the last few days, so clearly even afterwards it's not enough for some. That's why I posted screenshots from a variety of situations in the game so you can decide yourself instead of listening to subjective whining.
>>
>>4193443
>opinions about the game's state on release are worthless because "we will fixes issues later, trust :)"
I have a premium deluxe AAA pre-order to pre-sell you.
>>
>>4193444
Fuck yourself. This is a team of two women who made an entire game with more content and quality than 99% of all its contemporaries. The English translation was definitely not a priority and they are from Beijing, not a place with abundant bilinguals, but it still worked out.
All the additional content they released was free and based on user feedback. They could have left the game the way it was at release and it still would have been the best raising sim on the market. But unlike most, they actually cared about making it the best game they could.

This game has 30k+ reviews and is in the Overwhelmingly Positive rating. Clearly people who actually played it and aren't just spitballing retards like (You) know what they got.
>>
>>4193448
If don't care who you are, but if you're selling your product for real money, be ready to deal with people writing reviews for it. It's not a charity
>>
>>4193472
Inane, completely irrelevant response? Check.
Not addressing any of the points? Check.
Has never played the game? Check.

Trolls these days are just so boring.
>>
>>4193442
>Well no shit, of course most of the top reviews had probably been written in the first few weeks after the release
>after the release
You don't know how reviewing works, don'tcha? Games usually are reviewed before release so the review is ready to be dropped on day one, so most games actually get reviewed in an even more unfinished state. It's why Day 1 patches became a thing.
>>
>>4193477
We're talking about Steam reviews.
>>
>>4193448
Selling an incomplete product full price is one of the reasons videogames are on such a bad place right now. Indies / independent games have even less of an excuse because they aren't forced to rush a release date to please shareholders.
>>
>>4193518
It wasn't incomplete.
>>
>>4193518
And while I shove my fist up your parrot ass anyway, the game costs 11 bucks as its "full price". It's on sale all the time for under 9. You couldn't stop talking out of your ass, because obviously you are just trying to complain about your usual agenda. Making dumb comparisons to AAA games without rhyme or reason.
You have no idea of the subject matter, you just wanted to rant about bullshit. If you weren't, if you had even the tiniest shred of an idea what the game was like you'd not have made this post.
>>
>>4193523
>Text-heavy game gets a machine translation as a placeholder.
>Game isn't on early access so it's supposedly complete
It sounds incomplete to me

>>4193529
Maybe you value your time and money so little but I'm not willing to pay to betatest, be $10 or $100.
You wouldn't buy a TV with buggy software that can't even use its basic functions just because "they will fix it later".
>>
>>4193541
>machine translation as a placeholder
Not true.
It was complete. They added more anyway.
>I am not willing to pay
Yes, you would never pay for any game anyway. You sound the type who only complains about games, not plays them.

Your entire retarded, ass-backwards argument is based entirely on your ignorance of the actual facts. You are an autistic spitballer, just as I pointed out 10 posts ago.
The game was complete from release, barring a couple of minor bugs you would see in any game release, across the board. The additional content was all them reacting to player feedback, like adding a mechanic to reduce stats in the final year to make it easier to get certain endings or adding more poly-romance endings because people wanted them.
And yes, people complained about the translation being not good enough, so they also improved that.

So you worthless mouthbreather, please keep your stinking mouth shut so we don't have to deal with the fart coming out it. If I wanted to hear someone rant about something they don't know shit about I'd be going to /v/. Incidentally very likely your home board. Your dull talking points reek of their stink.
>>
>>4193546
>It was complete. They added more anyway.
No it wasn't. The machine translation was a placeholder so they could sell the incomplete product at full price by pretending it was finished.
A machine translation on a game that lives and dies by its writing is a very serious issue.

>>I am not willing to pay
>Yes, you would never pay for any game anyway. You sound the type who only complains about games, not plays them.
Quite the opposite: because I pay with my hard earned money I expect the product to be finished.
>>
>>4193553
>making up a bunch of shit
I will no longer entertain your baseless claims. I've noticed your deflection style now. It all comes back to you making up a premise that presupposes your shitty conclusion. No thanks.

There never was a machine translation.
There was never a "full price", becuase no standard pricing was used.
Raising sims do not live or die by their story, that is a secondary aspect to the gameplay.

Every single claim you make is just something you made up so you have something to complain about. With so many lies coming out of you I can only assume that your claim of hard earned money is fictional too. Let me guess, you live with mommy and she pays everything for you? That claim is as well founded as yours.
>>
>>4193556
>I will no longer entertain your baseless claims
>Still writes walls of text defending a developer doing a very dishonest move and (rightfully) getting criticized for it on its Steam reviews.
>>
>>4193559
I told you the facts. I know those are uncomfortable for someone who has nothing to work with lol
But by all means, keep making shit up. Everyone already saw what you are doing now. Bye bye
>>
>>4193185
I'm sorry for asking this question. But I bought the game and I'm having a great time.
>>
>>4193665
It's not your fault that some troll was pissing his pants in front of everyone. People who actually played it always recommend the game anyway.
>>
>>4192209
The game webcomic prequel release and people notice this panel of eve talking about taky
https://files.catbox.moe/u9xje0.png
So maybe there could be some Yuri stuff
also the trophy reveals she is playable
>>
>>4193714
AI generated looking ahh
>>
>>4193714
Holy shit
I told you the whole Adam and Eve was too much on the nose and it would be just a red herring.

Four days more
>>
>>4193714
Well I hope someone gonna spoil it after release how it really goes.
>>
>>4193714
if the incelbait game ends up being yuri I'll laugh
>>
File: sketchy.png (71 KB, 244x278)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
You gals really think the Korean incel studio behind Nikke that shoehorned in a male MC and produced ads targeting incels would release a game with yuri options.
>>
>>4193748
At best I can see Tachy being some yandere type character with "twisted" love, that the good wholesome christian couple have to put down for her own good. Isn't Tachy meant to be a villain?
No, but seriously, don't expect anything from this.
>>
>>4193748
You have to understand how these retards think. They go at this from the opposite direction. They see this incel game they want to play so badly and have to grasp for yuri dregs to justify their interest to themselves. It's high grade copium.
>>
>>4193751
classic yuri fans are used to trying to draw possibilities out of subtext, it is a time-honored /u/ tradition. it's only a problem if they keep posting about it after the game comes out and proves them wrong. or if they are incredibly rude and throwing insults around.
>>
>>4193748
Wasn't The Handmaiden also a korean movie? I never really got the whole 'Korea is anti yuri' due to that.
But to at least also address the Nikke thing, while that can be seen as a sign that Stellar Blade won't be yuri, then wouldn't it also stand to reason it has no romance at all? Nikke is all about the player having the girls for 'themselves', but that same crowd would absolutely despise Adam. Waifufags want the waifus for themselves and no one else. It's why, in other gacha games, characters in any sort of relationships never sell.
>>
>>4193716
Nothing about it looks AI-generated. It's a pretty typical East Asian video game tie-in comic artstyle.
>>
>>4193756
Adam is there as a male self insert though. In gacha games there's usually the same thing with some bland guy who everyone inexplicably likes. The weird self inserting fanbase only has an issue when there's a SECOND guy.
>>
>>4193756
>I never really got the whole 'Korea is anti yuri'
Then don't talk and be happy you aren't as jaded. One example from the previous decade is an exception.
>>
>>4193756
Are you seriously making the dumbest argument of all that if one yuri thing came out of Korea the general majority audience must be okay with all yuri? Impressive levels of lazy.
>>
>>4193765
>one yuri thing
>a bajillion ongoing yuri manhwas
>>
>>4193773
They are fucking niche.
This game is mainstream for Korean gamers who are all just as bad or worse than /v/tards. Can you stop making the dumbest possible comparisons?
>>
>>4193776
There are no comparisons in my post.
>>
>>4193778
You compared a big well known general thing to niche as fuck Korean web comics. Try again?
>>
>>4193779
I didn't. You said there was one Korean yuri thing, I told you there were, in fact, multiple Korean yuri things.
>>
>>4193782
Oh you are the schizo. Ignoring you then.
>>
Idk why you have such FOMO over those trashy horny games, just wait until someone mods GTA VI or something like that.
>>
>>4193760
Not really. The self insert in those games is usually a voiceless avatar who sometimes doesn't have an appearance. From what I've seen, Adam is the exact opposite of that, being a character with personality and appearance.
>>
>>4193788
>This anon is completely unaware of harem anime or certain het VNs like Sakura Taisen so she believes self-inserts are voiceless faceless invisible entities and that said self-inserts can't have designs
So cute :3
>>
>>4193782
And you would have a point if this game in particular wasn't aimed at incel audiences and marketed hard at them.
>>
>>4193810
No he wouldnt have a point. The entire purpse that schizo has here is to act like a pedantic moron and pretend he is too autistic to understand context.
>>
>>4193810
If it really was aimed at 'incel audiences' it wouldn't have a defined male character, it'd have an explicitly male faceless voiceless character that would act as a Mission Control.
>>
>>4193816
You have no idea what you are talking about. Harem MCs in anime for incels are also "defined characters" that even have voice acting and active roles in the story. They are still pathetic self-inserts for incels.
>>
>>4193816
>it wouldn't have a defined male characters
Rance
The MC from Kuroinu
The MC from those misogynistic Korean weebtoons (can you see the pattern?)
Incels also parade and praise male characters like the that dude from Cross Ange or the guy who got together with Bayonetta due to obvious reasons

Don't tell me you've never been on a thread where a troll post that "yuri slayers" chart before is deleted and the troll gets his vacations.

You should get the point by now.
>>
>>4193805
Considering the only other game of note the devs made, Nikke, has a player avatar of the 'no eyes' variant, my point still stands.
Your comparison also falls flat, since the self-inserts you're talking about are also the main characters. But that's not really the case here.
>>
>>4193832
At this point you're being disingenuous for the sake of it. It's clear you have some agenda for trying to push Stellar Blade posting in /u/ and that you should be ignored from here on.
>>
>>4193821
Rance isn't really a self-insert. He's got too much of his own personality going on. That being an absolute dickhead. Self inserts more often than not are the most boring cardboard cutout dudes imaginable in good old nippon. All the more a boring loser kid from school to project upon. Rance is a chad in comparison.
>>
>>4193833
I have more of a problem of people spreading false information about shit they don't know anything about. You constantly bitch and moan about incels and self-inserters, when those are the first to cry about a dude like Luka in Bayonetta getting with the object of their 'affection'.
>>
>>4193836
>when those are the first to cry about a dude like Luka in Bayonetta getting with the object of their 'affection'.
Imahe search that official art of Bayonetta, Luka and Viola on /v/'s archive; you will be surprised
>>
>>4193836
You just keep proving that you have no idea of what you're talking about, Luka in Bayonetta is literally one of the best living example of "incels and self-inserters" using an in-game character to pretend they got with the female MC somehow. Cry? they championed Luka for months, it was literally the only thing people mentioned as "good" in the last Bayonetta. And it was obvious it was just people that hated the ones that pushed Bayonetta as a lesbian and nothing more.
>>
>>4193839
You should stop comparing /v/ with asian fans. The schizos on there spent half their time on /pol/ and think any LGBT stuff is made by 'da joooooos'. Japanese otaku are sane in comparison.
>>
>>4193788
Uh gacha protags regularly have appearances and voices. Again, the whole fantasy is on owning and controlling women and they're totally fine with that if there's just one guy around since they can self insert.
>>
>>4193841
>You should stop comparing /v/ with asian fans
The problem is that SB is literally aimed at /v/'s brand of insanity.

Why are you pushing SB so hard here? Is it for the (you)s or are you a honest-to-god marketer?
>>
>>4193843
Name me even five. And no, spin offs like Granblue Versus and the like don't count. It needs to be the main gacha title.
>>
>>4193845
>The problem is that SB is literally aimed at /v/'s brand of insanity.
I'm pretty sure it's aimed at korean and maybe japanese players. You Americans need to stop thinking of yourself as the center of the world, you know.
>>
>>4193846
Every mihoyo gacha.
>>
>>4193846
BR Sun, Granblue, Genshit (and the other mihoyo slop), Aster Tartarius, Path to Nowhere
>>
>tfw no yuri World Of Horror game/mod...
>>
File: 20220205_033213.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>4193787
>GTA VI
>>
I'm interested and thinking about getting Symphony of War and am just looking into it.
While i'm pleased that there are two /u/, i've come across something that displeases me and would like some clarification.

Apparently, there are "canon" romances. And they're all heterosexual.
At least according to a couple of guides i've read.

Can someone explain this? I'm confused and displeased and it's made me removed the game from my Wishlist. The whole canon thing has thrown me off. It's sounds like the devs made a het game, but has gay romance as a sort of noncanon fanfiction mode on the side
I don't want to support or invest (financially or emotionally) in something that will only be het in the end..
>>
>>4193896
I'll put it like this: Symphony of War's developers have a giantess fetish, of the "magical realm" kind. That should tell you where the developers' priorities lie.
>>
>>4193898
But why add options if all the characters are canonically straight anyway?

It's really confusing and complete dick move.
>>
>>4193902
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It costs nothing to add that kind of (secondary) content and in exchange it could bait a purchase from someone like you, as long as no one warns you beforehand. The videogame equivalent to Business Yuri.
>>
>>4193905
I'll add to the "Ignore" list, then.
Such a shame, too. I was willing to overlook Diana's bi-ness. But, no. Apparently, her and every other female character, including the Fem!PC, is canonically straight.

Can you Ignore devs on Steam, or just individual games? Because I don't ever want to support any dev that pulls bs like that.
>>
File: ignore.jpg (48 KB, 1093x295)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>4193913
You can ignore developers.
Go to their main Steam page -> click on the little gear on the right -> ignore
>>
>>4193896
This is the first I've heard of this desu.
>>
>>4193879
>Path to Nowhere
At least that one has the female one as the default
>>
>>4193948
Which is strange, because the game's been discussed here a few times, albeit briefly.

But seriously, what kind of fucking moron puts a romance system in a game, only to make it pointless by having canonical pairings?
The fact they're *all* heterosexual is just a twisting of the kife.
>>
>>4193948
The "canonical bonds" were mentioned offhandedly during the discussion of another strategy RPG (Esperia) which had the MC marry to have a kid even when paired with women so the sequels could happen. It was more centered on shitting on the general lack of imagination than shitting on Symphony, though.
>>
>>4193896
The strategy guide says something about the 'canon' but the developers themselves actually went to someone making a guide two year ago saying that they can ignore what the strategy guide says and that there's no canon pairings. If you don't believe me I can even give you a screencap.
>>
>>4193977
It literally doesn't affect anything in the game so who cares?
>>
>>4193896
Yes every single canon relationship is heterosexual. Even parking the yuri aspect, it's just weird that you can essentially NTR these characters by pairing them up with someone else because aside from the canon pairing because the writing hardline pushes it in that direction prior to the "bond" choice, and for the other choices, the alternative choices barely even interact with each other by comparison.

As for the the two /u/ relationships the female protagonist can have, they are shit don't even bother. (That goes for every romance in this game btw and the writing overall) But on the /u/ ones, one has you simp the giant lady out of nowhere, and the other one is basically just being a good friend to this priestess girl you basically interact with once in the entire game. Beyond these one time events that last about 2 minutes, romance never comes up again until I guess a little blurb at the ending cutscene and is completely irrelevant from a gameplay perspective as far as I know.
>>
>>4193988
Nta but can you post the screencap? I'm curious.
>>
>>4193986
I kinda took the canonical thing as similar to how Fire Emblem has it that certain characters just have faster bond raising with one another than with others. Like Gaius and Tharja's hidden values making it easy to S-Rank them, despite Tharja being canonically obsessed with Robin (male and female)
>>
>>4193992
>>
>>4193988
Post the screencap anyway.
I myself saw the supposed canonical romances in a Steam guide. Sure, anyone can write one, but they haven't changed it and nobody in the was correcting them.
>>
>>4193996
They can say what they want but when the canon's pairing screentime involves eating each others assholes even without being "bonded", it falls a little flat. Just seems like damage control.
>>
>>4193999
See, there's the thing. One of the 'canon' bonds doesn't even really interact much at all. Like, the male MC supposedly has a deeper in story relationship with someone other than his 'canon romance' so clearly something ain't right.
>>
>>4194004
Yeah, there's very little actual interaction between the characters in that game. All the pairings kinda come out of nowhere and end suddenly with very little affect on anything.
It's not even on the level of something like Chrom and Robin in Awakening.
>>
>>4193996
>Have canonical pairings in strategy guide.
>Say there are no canon pairings.

Either they're dishonest, or stupid.

>>4193999
Probably tryng to cover their ass to avoid the accusation of pulling an Ubisoft.
>>
Why does it always come back to arguing about canon bullshit outside of the game with this place?
>>
>>4194004
True his seems like an afterthought. He really only has established rapport with Barnabas and Zelos, two other men, so making him canonically gay is out the question so... just give him the chick who doesnt get shipped off with someone? It does feel like giving the player choices came last minute, after the writing was already completed and it was kind of an "oh shit, we forgot that. Um.. create some throwaway event that comes out of left field that invalidates everything else up to that point to satisfy the FE shippers!"
>>
If there are "no official canon pairing", why did they put canon pairing marks in their own guide???
Smells fishy.
>>
This whole thing totally reminds me of concern trolls talking about LGTS and going look see <vague dev interview that doesn't even support their points with context> grr it's totally canon het I'm burning all my copies!!
>>
>>4194031
I'm fairly confident you didn't even play the game so I'm not sure why you seem so invested. As someone that has, I'm just warning the original person that their original suspicions are correct.
>>
>>4194047
Based on what, the devs explicitly saying there's no canon pairings? You know your argument is weak as hell when you're using the blurb in a strategy guide as the basis.
>>
>>4194053
The game is devoid of /u/ content and what little is there is an afterthought. This is a fact and the only thing that really matters in this thread. I'm really not interested in autistically debating whether the official strategy guide is more canon then a post on a Steam page that came after the fact after some presumable backlash.
>>
>>4194065
So the game has some /u/ content. It'd be one thing if the devs never confirmed anything, but they're literally saying there's no canon pairing and you can ignore that part of the guide. Continuing to use it as the basis for your argument is beyond weird.
>>
>>4194070
Yes the MC has two yuri choices. Aside from her partners, no other female character can establish a relationship with each other. And again when the perceived canon pairing gets 95% more screentime than any of the other choices, it doesn't really hold water. This designation didn't just come out of nowhere. Please play the game if you want to continue this conversation.
>>
>>4194075
It sounds like you haven't actually played the game.
>>
Came across the new Atlus game stream but didnt look into it

Is it gonna have a female MC option?
>>
>>4194142
>Atlus
>Female MC
>>
>>4194142
They could probably literally just change the voice and use the same model for a female protagonist but no
>>
>>4194148
Haven't played much Atlus games, but from what little I know about them, I know they hate lesbians.
>>
>>4194142
No and even if they did they wouldn't have same sex relationships.
>>
>>4193905
>>4193977
>>4193991
>>4193999
>>4194008
>>4194020
>>4194047
Everyone who claims to have played Symphony of War and pretends there are totallay canon pairings because of some evidence in the game is lying out of their ass. There is absolutely nothing to support this in game. Nothing.
In any other motherfucking context the dev saying something would be treated as law. Especially if the dev said everything is totally het people here would be using that as a fucking gravestone to bash into a game. But if a dev says that their game doesnt have canonical pairings (something that is strenuously relevant without a sequel anyway, you goddamn rertards) the hetshit force comes out of the woodworks to say that it doesn't count and the devs are just lying.

I mean look at these trolls. They are making up some kind of backlash that doesn't exist to justify their imaginary point. This must be the same retard who shit talked Volcano Princess without knowing a single thing about it. This scum needs to be banned. It's all just concern trolling for the sake of making everything look more het. This is not how anyone from /u/ argues.
>>
>>4194160
There are 2 yuri pairings. Zero if you play as male MC.
For comparison, there are 21 het pairings.
Nobody needs to make the game look more het. If anyone is a concern troll here it's you.
You're correct on the canon shit despite the writing HEAVILY encouraging players to pursue it.
>>
>>4194164
>zero if you play as male MC
This is literally not an argument you will ever see on /u/. Really the most revealing statement you can make.
>there are 21 het pairings
Possible. Het pairings. You are not force to pair up anyone at all.
>no u are the concerntroll because... uh...
Brilliant retort. Did you learn that on the playground?
>you're correct, but I will still lie about how the game encourages it
You can't have your cake and eat it too. You are plainly, undeniable lying. Nothing, not a single thing in the game in any way pushes the player towards any "canon" pairings. It was already pointed out to you, troll, that even some of the strategy guide's "canon" pairings have no support in the game at all. Because there is nothing canon about it.

Anyone trying to encourage other people not to play or buy a game because of false pretenses about it being more het than it is, is by default a concerntroll. You have nothing to work with. As usual.
>>
>>4194166
>This is literally not an argument you will ever see on /u/. Really the most revealing statement you can make.
I'm sorry providing facts stopped being a thing here.
>Possible. Het pairings. You are not force to pair up anyone at all.
Ok?
>Brilliant retort. Did you learn that on the playground?
Is this really the best you could come up with? Take your time next time to post something a bit more clever; you don't need to post right away.
>You can't have your cake and eat it too. You are plainly, undeniable lying. Nothing, not a single thing in the game in any way pushes the player towards any "canon" pairings. It was already pointed out to you, troll, that even some of the strategy guide's "canon" pairings have no support in the game at all. Because there is nothing canon about it.
I said the writing encourages it by virtue of practically any other pairing besides these nefarious 'canon' pairings having practically zero dialogue together, let alone any sort of emotional connection. I can understand if you have zero context because you never actually completed the game and you're just some weird troll that likes to argue with people.

Anyone I don't really care about you; I'm just trying to save some poor soul a few dollars by buying this for any other reason than a decent strategy game.
>>
>>4194169
>providing facts stopped being a thing here.
No really, did you think for a second you aren't obvious about being a crossboarding troll? I know your entire presence here is just to troll, but I will still take you apart so that nobody will ever be fooled by your BS again.
So let's look at this retardation more closely.
"No yuri if you play a male protag"
This statement doesn't make sense on /u/ because nobody here will ever play a male MC.
But beyond that, do you know how many games in these threads will have no yuri if you play a male MC? Almost all of them. Because most yuri is player-centric. You. Absolute. Dolt.
>ok?
I just stated a fact, one of those you like so much.
>is this really the best you could come up with to me acting like a literal child who used no u like it was some trump card?
Sorry, lowering my standards as much as I can.
>I said the writing encourages it
Which it doesn't. You never played the game. Dismissed.

You are full of shit, Q.E.D. Nobody will fall for your trolling from here on. Bye bye bitch.
>>
>>4194170
>This statement doesn't make sense on /u/ because nobody here will ever play a male MC.
I never said I or anyone else played or should play as male MC. It was merely to illustrate the discrepancy between both in terms of het to /u/ ratio. Does that make sense for you? Or are you going to try reaching again.
>But beyond that, do you know how many games in these threads will have no yuri if you play a male MC? Almost all of them. Because most yuri is player-centric. You. Absolute. Queen.
This game has a pairing system. Aside from two who can bond with the FeMC, female companions can only bond with men. The systems were in place for them to add female options for these characters but they chose not to. Maybe you should expect more from your fucking games instead of the crumbs you're used to. Its not unprecedented for a game to do this.
>blah blah ad hominem, deflection and delusional assumptions
At first I thought you were just autistic. To claim people are crossboarding in some sinister plot to shit talk Symphony of War of all fucking games tells me I've been talking to the resident schizophrenic this whole time. You know, it really sucks slow boards can be dominated by undesirables like you. You're mentally ill so I'll phrase this nicely; please consider fucking off back to wherever you crawled in from before you landed here. It would improve this place dramatically and maybe people could have more discussions without coming back to their desk and seeing your inane garbage derailing the thread.
>>
>>4194184
Just letting you know, I didn't read any of this. I already proved you are a troll. Have fun ranting into the void~
>>
>>4194170
>>4194186
>Have fun ranting into the void~
>Bye bye bitch.
Stop talking like you're on fucking twitter
>>
The saddest thing here is spending entire days writing massive walls of text defending shitty developers and their shitty practices.
Like, what the hell?
>>
Imagine pretending you didn't just get your ass handed to you and making fake summaries to defend your broken pride.
>>
God, this thread's become pathetic.
>>
>>4194246
>become
>>
>>4194246
When there is a new troll every thread it's to be expected. I pinpoint this to the time when LGTS came out. Ever since then shitposters appeared who claim every single thing under the sun is het and deny all yuri in all games that have it.
>>
>>4194246
There's nothing to discuss so shitposters appear. You can ask for the Witch & Lilies release date for the umpteenth time and discuss if these two cops from Saga Emerald Beyond will smooch, I guess.
>>
So, from what I can guess, Symphony of War was a initially a purely het game with fixed het relationships, but at a very late stage of development they added choices and allowing the player to be gay.
Honestly, this would have been fine a decade or so ago. To their credit, they gave us two options, whereas other devs would have given us just one.
But nowadays such game design is just antiquated.
>>
>>4194257
This is bullshit. There are new yuri games/VNs all the time. Don't mistake your own interests for the actual facts. (You) only care about Witch & Lillies so that is the only game you consider relevant. It's the same with the retard who keeps brining up Stellar Blade. It's not that he thinks it's yuri, it's that he NEEDS it to be yuri because he wants to play it.

If we actually discussed all new yuri releases we would have a lot of material, but fact is most here don't give a shit about VNs and small indie games.
>>
>>4194265
>here is a bunch of shit I made up
Cool, nobody cares though? The male MC cant romance dudes by the way, so no, it was never about adding gay options to the MC.

What this shit boils down to is that these shitposters (you included) see a game with yuri and found a way to undermine it and trash talk it so you can put it down. Just like you have done with LGTS or Samurai Maiden or even Signalis.
Instead of complaining that a game has not enough yuri options for your fake concern, you should probably appreciate that it has any at all.
>>
>>4194266
Is that why you keep shitting up the thread instead of just playing those small indie games and talking about them?
>>
>>4194273
What an empty non-response. You will find a way to shit on anything yuri anyway to make sure that any recommendation or discussion is buried in your garbage.
>>
>>4194276
>You will find a way to shit on anything yuri anyway
Says the fuckwit who keeps shitting on people asking about yuri games because they were discussed once in the past.
>>
>>4194277
Are you ok? I'm starting to think you need to take your meds. Stop strawmaning people and accept your part in shitting up these threads.
>>
>Horizon gets talked about
>some trolls shits on it
>Haven gets recommended
>some shitposter derails
>Volcano Princess gets discussed
>some retard makes a demented fuss
>Symphony of War gets mentioned
>some autist spreads fake news to rile people up
Note that none of this happened last year when the exact same games were being discussed. If this isn't evidence enough that this is outside influence, what is?
>>
>>4194268
>The male MC cant romance dudes
Zelos is a dude.
>>
>>4194288
>none of this happened last year
I'm not so sure about that, /u/ has been in a steady decline for a long time.
>>
>>4194312
That's nonsense too. This board has always had constant problems since inception.
Also unlike you apparently, I was actually here last year. That's why I know this shit didn't happen when these games were talked about last time.
>>
>>4194308
Strange how you seemingly know so much about the male MC.
>>
>>4194321
There's nothing strange about reading a guide.
>>
>>4194329
You needed a guide? Really?
>>
>>4194320
>This board has always had constant problems since inception.
Honey, baby, child, the /u/ games thread used to be up for a month or more at a time. We had practically no games to talk about, so we were fond of whatever scraps in some otome game we could find. We did not have regular ragefests packed with insults. We all called each other sisters and sipped tea.

Over the years that has steadily changed. It used to be that if one thread turned into a shitfight we could at least hope that the fight had run its course and the next thread would be calm again. No one even pretends to think that the next thread will be better anymore because there hasn't been a 'good' thread for over a year. At best now we get a few days of calm when someone gets banned.

People claimed that spinning off the gatchas into their own thread would lead to less shitflinging. It did, but for them, not the games general. We are trapped in here with the screeching.

Yes, there are individual times when a specific game gets mentioned without a fight breaking out, and that same game being mentioned again later may trigger a fight. But it's certainly nowhere near as simple as "last year no one fought about things". It's only a question of which thing people are fighting about when, anymore.
>>
>>4194266
Then propose some smaller stuff instead of bitching about others being interested only in already decently known games. I certainly wouldn't mind, playing SRPG Maker trash and Fire Emblem romhacks for crumbs of yuri is my specialty.

Maybe, as a show of good faith, I will recommend a rather recent yuri-friendly release. Our Adventure Guild is a nice tactical RPG with management elements, even if it has the presentation of a Flash game. Adventurers with grow closer to each other by successfully completing missions and might eventually fall in love. They have sexual orientations, but nothing is stopping you from messing with the INI file to make all the recruits lesbians.
>>
>>4194335
Consulting a guide can make the difference between a good gaming experience and a bad one.

Imagine playing Stardew Valley and having to find out what gifts to give without one. It's doable, sure, but it would be a bloody headache.
>>
>>4194337
>Then propose some smaller stuff instead of bitching about others being interested only in already decently known games
Anon, I have been recommending smaller games every single thread. It's not my fault that nobody engages with it.
I've also never bitched about people discussing decently known games. I said that the idiot who said there is nothing to talk about is in the wrong. How did you manage to get this confused?
>Our Adventure Guild
I didn't know that game had a romance aspect. It's not really being advertised.
You know not everyone knows how to code right? Messing with INI files isn't something the average player does...
>>
>>4194343
That may be the case for autistic games with crafting tables the size of the periodic table of elements. But not for a pretty straightforward TBS. Most people don't need that.
>>
>>4194336
>the gacha thread is quiet
Yeah, cuz it's dead. It's like directory that guides you to the dozen active gacha game threads instead. Can we stop praising a corpse for not assaulting people?
>>
>>4194345
In my experience, a lot a games can be deceptively simple looking. Things might be straightforward on the surface, but have a lot of stuff going on under the hood.
>>
>>4194344
>You know not everyone knows how to code right? Messing with INI files isn't something the average player does...
>Activate "Use Custom Configuration File" option in the options menu
>Go to the save file location already given by devs on the Steam forum
>Change the values named SexualityChanceHomoWeight and TavernFemaleAdventurerWeight
It's not rocket science.
>>
File: not_gonna_work.png (61 KB, 326x240)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>4194349
Okay first of all most games dont have a custom configuration file option, so it's not like this is common sense. Then on top of that you expect someone to just know the devs give info on save locations in the forum (even though findinf save locations is pretty easy). And then you just expect me to know what to change where to what in there... you really have no idea how to convey anything.
>>
>>4194336
I blame The Witch from Mercury for the recent (as, last two years) spike on the board's decline.
Regardless of being interested on the yuri or not that show was literally impossible to discuss on /a/, /m/ or /v/ so the tourists came here, and many of them never left.
>>
The reality is that this thread serves no real purpose since the hella yuri steamgroup exists. I mean, the game list in OP hasn’t been updated in 2 years; is that person even still here?. This place could be useful to talk about games not on Steam but alas that would be productive; better to get into slap fights over minor faux pas
>>
>>4194499
You don't seem to understand what the point of this board is. We are here because we don't want to hang out in places like Steam forums, reddit or facebook. What kind of newfag shit is this?
>>
>>4194503
I don't care where you want to hang out retard. If someone's goal is to find out about upcoming yuri games, following the Steam curator group is infinitely more valuable then this dump.
>>
>>4194516
>following the Steam curator group is infinitely more valuable then this dump.
Having a recommended work with transexual MC plus girls being interested in him o rher or whatever is not really my thing there.
>>
>>4194517
Aa opposite to people shiling korean hetshit here?
>>
>>4194516
Are you really dense enough to think that this thread exists to just inform people of new releases? Do you not understand the point of a discussion thread?

>>4194517
As long as the recommendation clarifies this, which Hella Yuri always does, it's not a problem. It's informative, not a judgement of quality. There are a bunch of games on that list that have the "Information" tag simply because the yuri is optional. That doesnt mean those games aren't good yuri. Similarly just because something is recommended doesnt mean its good. That's not the point of the curator.
>>
>>4194525
Same thing of what is wrong with GB MC and calling it yuri work.
>>
>>4194525
Please don't even try. If you are serious, you need to lurk more.
>>
>>4194523
>As long as the recommendation clarifies this, which Hella Yuri always does, it's not a problem
They shouldn't even include those games.
>>
>>4194560
Irrelevant. The point is that you aren't getting tricked. Just ignore anything that says trans in it.
>>
>>4194560
The better point is, this community is not the same as that community. There's no benefit in trying to smash them into one. Here we can talk about some JP-only stuff and some console stuff and we don't talk about trans stuff. There they talk only about steam stuff and they have a different audience with more trans people in it.

A lot of people are in both communities, a lot of people aren't, and nobody is better served by getting rid of one or the other.
>>
>>4194523
NTA but I'm surprised we don't have any yuri mod discussions here also now I kind of understand why Hat World has its own thread.
>>4194522
Both of them are hetshit one with more plastic surgery and the other with more hormones but hetshit in the end.
>>
>>4194571
Look retard, if you wanna make claims at least do a minimum of research so you won't embarrass yourself. Mods are discussed in these threads all the time. This also has nothing to do with what I said, so could you not reply to me?
>Hat World has its own thread
It doesnt deserve a thread at all. No singular game with so little content needs its own thread. There is nothing to talk about and its so niche that it doesnt even get fanart. Pointless.
>>
File: 116500685_p1.jpg (1015 KB, 3400x1900)
1015 KB
1015 KB JPG
>>4194573
>its so niche that it doesnt even get fanart. Pointless.
Fuck you, retard.
>>
Board quality would improve significantly if imouto would learn to not not take shitpost bait. Especially obvious stuff like >4194525.
Other things to look out for a posts that are overly argumentative, confrontational and 180 opinions on whatever is being discussed.
Obviously having a different opinion generally doesn't necessarily make that someone a shitposter, but when they're making arguments in bad faith being overly aggressive, there's a good chance it's a shitposter and you should disengage with them at all haste.

Boar quality is a group effort. So let's try our best, shall we?
Yes, we'll all have our disagreements on certain topics but let's try and keep things as civil to the best of our abilities.
>>
>>4194594
Don't be a retard, retard. You know exactly what I meant.
>>
>>4194346
Better a dead thread than a shit thread. This general here has become some eldritch abomination clinging to unholy unlife with the way this place should've long since been purged.
>>
>>4194612
Just shut up. Your melodramatic bullshit is worse than most shitposting. If you stay silent that improves the thread quality by 30%.
>>
>>4194613
Do you honestly still think it's only one person you're arguing with?
>>
>>4194615
I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm telling you to stay quiet so this thread becomes bearable.
>>
>>4194573
At least they're being productive in the Hat World thread. Which can't be said about this place.
>>
>>4194616
Well, you have fun policing the place then. You seem to have the time on hand for it anyway.
>>
>>4194617
A thread so dead that it will be around for a year getting bumped once every two weeks is not productive. It just exists. Zombie thread are such a waste of space.

>>4194618
Schizo... you literally came at me complaining about the thread and doomposting about how shit it is. Maybe, just maybe, you are the problem, not me.
>>
Oh, good grief. Put a sock in it, you two.
>>
>>4194619
>Zombie thread are such a waste of space.
Now here is the actual /v/-tard. Nice job outing yourself.
>>
>>4194626
That makes no sense. It's the obvious and intelligent opinion that if a thread has nothing to offer it should just be fall off the board. Instead of bumping it with one random worthless post every two weeks. Accepting when a thread is dead and should be buried is not rocket science.
The dumbass argument that /u/ is a slow board doesn't matter here, if these threads regularly hit the bottom of page 10 and get pointlessly bumped. Obviously there are enough threads if they get pushed down that much.

We have a retard here talking about "productive threads" or some shit, but somehow those threads are not the first on the chopping block?
>>
>>4194619
>Zombie thread
Welcome to /u/
>>
>>4194630
Shut the fuck up and go back to /v/ if you want slide threads. Those have no place on /u/.
>>
>>4194637
This has nothing to do with /v/. Get that shitty board's genitals out of your mouth already.

If there are three fucking different threads about shitty titty related fetishes that all struggle and barely have any content, then fucking combine them into one decent breast thread.
If you were stupid enough to make a worthless thread about a game like Nikke that has no yuri whatsoever, not even any crackship pairings, then accept that it has to die.
If your thread is of some niche garbage nobody wants to talk about, don't keep it artificially around, let it get pushed off by threads people actually post in.

All of this shit is self-evident. If /u/ was slow enough that these threads could survive without content then they wouldn't have to be zombie bumped. Instead we have like 20 pointless zombie threads whose only purpose is to exist until years later the sweaty bumping pushes them over the 300 posts mark.
I say let threads die naturally and see how it shakes out. You will realize that only threads with actual substance will stick around, as it should be.
>>
>>4194645
Bump!
>>
The only reason we even have a separate gacha general is that retards sperged out every time they were discussed here until one was made
>>
>>4194645
Bump
>>
>>4194655
yeah and now the same retards are sperging out about...the gacha thread existing but being dead. Seriously there's people who literally only post here to complain and argue and it's weird as hell. Same with Hat World, which gets bashed for having its own thread and yet if it was discussed here there'd be daily arguments for no reason.
>>
Can we discuss Crymachina? I want more Tea Party conversations and DLC of them getting married.
>>
>>4194645
NTA, but you do realize the two most popular threads on here - general yuri and this thread are basically shitpost general, right?
>>
>>4194156
It’s more the former leader of the Persona team, and it’s more that he just doesn’t like FeMCs at all than that he’s actively anti-lesbian. Not saying he isn’t passively, mind.

That said, this game is what he started working on after leaving Persona, so…
>>
Ii'm going to try to steer the topic back to /u/ games.

Any /u/ Dungeon Crawlers, or Dungeon Crawlers with /u/ in them? Or at least any that are /u/-friendly/goggleable?
>>
>>4194658
>sperging about it being dead
Are you hallucinating? It was just pointed out that thread is dead, because someone made up some fantasy about it being peaceful and nice. Yeah it sure is peaceful if nobody posts. But that is missing the point, eh?
>If Hat World was discussed in here it would cause arguments
Except that was talked about here and there was nothing left to talk about. Which made it even more baffling that that anon decided to turn it into a thread.

>>4194661
I don't care about your opinion. And there are plenty of other popular threads. Last I checked recent yuri releaes, that dumpster fire S&M magical girl anime and Gundam get regular threads that reach bump limit nearly weekly.
>>
>>4194664
Demon Master Chris and one of the Sakura games (Sakura Fantasy?) might work
>>
>>4194664
The ol Labyrinth of Refrain has yuri, but the writing is kind of weirdly edgy and your party members are basically just dolls.
>>
>>4194660
If you want to discuss it you could put more effort into your post than just saying you want someone to talk about it. Oh and your fanfiction is not really a discussion either...

>>4194664
I doubt you actually care or don't know the ones that exist.
>>
>>4194670
Don't forget the het rape. Maybe don't recommend it, ever. Did you forge the shitstorm it caused last time?
>>
>>4194660
All I can say about Crymachia is that it's bloody expensive for what it is, at £55. Even on sale, it's £44.
>>
>>4194658
Essentially every time anyone actually discusses anything here people demand they stop and make their own thread.
>>
>>4194675
Nobody and I have to stress n-o-b-o-d-y told anyone to make a Hat World thread.
As for the gacha thread it was technically a good idea until literally every gacha got its own dedicated thread, making a general useless.
>>
>>4194675
Yeah, same thing happened with Signalis. Even when people try to discuss smaller topics they instantly get argued at, see the posts like 3 above yours. It's like I said: there's at least one poster who legitimately only hangs out here to argue. And unfortunately they're active 15 hours a day.
>>
>>4194596
>let’s keep things civil
>on 4chan
>>
>>4194679
Hey it's fair to knock a game being overpriced.
>>
>>4194672
>I doubt you actually care
I do, especially since i've been on a bit of a Dungeon Crawler mood lately.
And at least it's talking about /u/ games on the /u/ games thread, as shocking as that may be.

>don't know the ones that exist.
Why do you think i'm asking? If I knew, I wouldn't be.
>>
>>4194681
Oh no yours was fine
>>
>>4194680
/u/ is (or was) one of the nicer boards on 4chan. Board culture and all that.
>>
>>4194679
So I'm wrong for pointing out that the game anon mentioned has het rape for no reason as the MC's backstory and has caused endless argument before... the thing we are trying to avoid?
>>
>>4194679
Yeah, I haven’t been remotely active on /u/ for the past year or so, and the game threads seem to have gotten noticeably worse in that time. A year ago there were one, maybe two big shit storms per thread, now it seems like there’s one every other day. It’s like my dad and politics, some anon here’s just waiting to latch on to literally anything he can spin into something he can get triggered over.
>>
>>4194679
At nearly £60, I find that to be on the high side. I wasn't trying to argue. I was trying to get the ball rolling and couldn't think of much else to say.
>>
>>4194694
I still remember the good old days (like 3 years ago) when these threads lasted for weeks at a time and were filled with comfy news and anons posting about their playthroughs and stuff. No more of that sadly. You could probably look at the archives and literally pinpoint when argues with everything anon first appeared but it'd be kinda depressing. Oh well, life goes on.
>>
>>4194687
Calmer, yes. Nicer… maybe once, I’ve only been a regular here for like 6 years, and I’m not sure I remember the general atmosphere being nicer compared to other (relatively) calm boards.
>>
>>4194698
You're making things up though. It's the same old song and dance. Everything was better X years ago. It was totally one anon that ruined everything.
As I keep saying this is a general shift of crossboarders coming here. 90% of all arguments start because of people obviously trying to bait /u/ anons or not understanding how /u/ works.
>>
>>4194694
It wouldn't be so bad if people just stopped engaging with them.
I admit, i'm guilty of doing so myself in the past. But at this point i've learned to recognise them and don't bother. I just wish more would do the same.
>>
>>4194702
I'm with ya. It really is so blatant like 90% of the time.
>>
>>4194700
Definitely nice by 4chan standards, at least.

>>4194701
Or it could be a combination of all the factors.
>>
File: 73978.jpg (65 KB, 256x384)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2653460/Lunar_Glow_Stellar_Dance/

VNDB has this tagged GirlxGirl romance (small amount) but it looks like some traditional gal game. Is there actually yuri hidden in there or is someone just wishful thinking?
>>
>>4194709
I mean it's not out yet soo
>>
>>4194708
>could be a combination of all the factors
Maybe. But I have seen these anons claim the same thing every single year. It gets a bit hard to take seriously when the impression always just shifts by a year.
Meanwhile the sheer evidence for /v/ trolls and crossboarders shitting up the thread, especially recently, is undeniable. I find it mysterious how some people still fall for the old scapegoat narrative.
>>
>>4194709
>male protag
>description makes it sound like everything in the girls' lives revoles around him
Your best bet is some side characters hooking up, but you'd have to be extremely desperate to play it just for that.
>>
>>4194709
>not yet released
>male MC
>chinese gal game studio
Is this even worth bringing up? I really don't know why you care about a het dating sim's ephemeral yuri scraps.
I know some people here make a stink about stifling discussion, but if THIS is the topic, how can we not?
>>
>>4194715
>I really don't know why you care about a het dating sim's ephemeral yuri scraps.
Because I'm looking on VNDB to see what games are set to release in the next couple of months that are tagged Girl x Girl Romance, obviously, and I've never heard of them before so I try to find out if they're relevant.
>>
File: botcched.png (106 KB, 479x270)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>4194716
Anon. Anon. Anon.
Can you read? Can you see the male protagonist tag? Can you not see the synopsis which talks about this being a het dating sim? Can you not see the studio being a galgame studio?
There is nothing that could possibly make this game worth anybody's time here. Sometimes common sense can solve all your problems. Honestly, your post should probably just be deleted because it is legitimately off-topic. That's the level we are at here.

Now I almost want the Stellar Blade anon back. At least that game isn't a het dating sim.
>>
>>4194711
Well, it's rare for a dedicated shitposter/schizoposter to not spawn imitators even after the original is gone, so you can't blame some folk for thinking it's the same individual. Also, there have been cases of individual to shitting up entire boards in the past, so it's not completely out of the question, either.

Regardless, folk just have to learn to not take the bait and know when to disengage.
>>
>>4194674
For an explicit yuri game that isn't a VN £55 is a steal; and If you don't buy it you won't get more games like it.
>>
>>4194716
There's absolutely no source on it having F/F romance. The studio has no site to speak of, no previous games, the description mentions a male protag multiple times (so it's unlikely that it's just a mistranslation), etc. Just downvote/report the tag if VNDB has this feature.
>>
>>4194720
Yeah, but for £50 you could get something like BG3.
True, BG3 isn't an "explict yuri", but the point still stands.
>>
>>4194725
The point that you prefer to buy western garbage rather than actually supporting yuri media?
>>
>4194726
For those not caught up, this is an explicit example of bait.
The trick is not to reply to this.
>>
>>4194725
Wait but BG3 has explicit lesbian sex scenes.
>>
>>4194729
I think the confused anon meant "purely a yuri game". As in not bisluttery, only f/f romance.
>>
>>4194726
Don’t bother arguing with retards that treat yuri as a secondary aspect (at best)
>>4194727
Retard
>>
>>4194726
Unless you're going to be my sugar mommy, £55 is too much.

>>4194729
What >>4194730 said.
>>
>>4194725
This is why nobody likes /v/tards
>>
Then tell us what makes Baldur's Gate 3 worth £55 and worth a purchase above Crymachina.
>>
This fucker just posted 4 times because nobody took the bait. Wow.
>>
>>4194735
But /v/ hates BG3. Even now, there are some there still trying to Tortanic/Shazam it.
>>
>>4194741
And the only people who would know this are you and the other crossboarder who made the accusation, so can't you just stay there?
>>
>>4194741
The more you know I guess.
What I know for a fact is gameplayfags don’t actually like yuri and treat it as nothing more than a decoration.
>>
>>4194737
For a start, BG3 is actually £50, £5 less than Crymachina. And that's when it's NOT on sale.
>>
>>4194737
>what makes Baldur's Gate 3 worth £55
DAEMONIC lesbian sex.

>worth a purchase above Crymachina
Nah, if given the choice Crymachina goes first.
>>
>>4194741
Exactly. Because /v/ hates BG3 the /v/ermin who liked that game came here, so they could discuss it on peace. Basically the same scenario as with that Gundam show as described earlier on this thread.
>>
>>4194749
>BG3 is actually £50
That's because you are working with the currency of a third world country. In all other places it's 60 bucks.
>>
>>4194749
If you're so poor that £5 are such a deal breaker you have bigger things to worry about rather than justifying your purchases on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>4194747
You know there’s these things called books if you want a yuri story with no gameplay
>>
>>4194759
Of course you jump to the extremes, as expected of a braindead gameplayfag.
Nowhere did I say that there should be no gameplay, but when you pick games based on gameplay rather than yuri content, you reveal your true colors as a gameplayfag and not a yurifag.
>>
>>4194753
And? BG3 has yuri. It's on topic, it's quality in all areas. There is nothing you can do about it being talked about here. Instead of obssessing over people pretending to like one game more because you want them to just shut up and take the L.
>>
>>4194765
>BG3 has yuri. It's on topic, it's quality in all areas
So does Crymachina, and still you put it below BG3.
>>
Crymachina is objectively better than BG3 because it has 0 het or bisexuality.
>>
>>4194766
I didn't put anything anywhere, because I'm a different anon you poor poor sod.
BG3 has yuri, hence it is a game worth buying. That is literally the only fact that matters. You don't get to decide what kind of game people have to prefer. Die mad.
>>
>>4194769
>I didn't put anything anywhere, because I'm a different anon
Then why did you even bother replying? I'm talking with the "muh BG3 is worth money but Crymachina isn't" moron, not with you.
>>
>>4194770
Because you are a whiny crybaby bitch. Nothing changes if that anon plays BG3 instead of Crymachina. Both games are on topic, experiences are subjective. You need to get a beating or two by your mommy so you get your priorities right.
You just make yourself look like a desperate shitposter at best. Probably because you are.
>>
>>4194756
Either way, Crymachina is more.

>>4194757
It's not just the price, of course. BG3 jells with me more, in terms of gameplay, aesthetics, etc.
>>
File: bg3 gameplay.jpg (16 KB, 423x211)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>4194775
>muh gameplay
You're literally defending the equivalent of an Excel spreadshet.
>>
As expected, gameplayfaggotry
>>
>>4194776
>not liking the gameplay
Uh oh sounds like gameplayfaggotry to me
>>
Can you start seeing who the actual /v/tard was? Hint: It wasn't the anon who likes playing BG3. Every accusation is a confession as they say.
>>
File: enoa_is_displeased.jpg (62 KB, 925x482)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>4194777
It's like they really, really don't get the point of the YURI GAME thread. We can't discuss Crymachina without someone bitching that it doesn't play like Devil May Cry or whatever hetshit they played on their playstations when they were on high school.
>>
>>4194776
Well, I do enjoy 4X and City Builder games as well. So of course a spreadsheet would jive with me more.

Now, if someone were to mod Crymachina to make the girls look like the women in BG3, then I might consider spending the £55.
>>
>>4194782
Joke's on you, all we had in high school were Sega Genesis.
>>
>>4194781
>Hint: It wasn't the anon who likes playing BG3
Are you sure about that? See

>>4194783
>>
>>4194782
Isn't it hilarious that (You) attacked someone for playing a game you don't care about and then proceed to play victim? Amazing, really.
>>
Rev up those reports
>>
>>4194782
If people don’t like how something plays they’re not going to suffer through playing through hours of it for some okay yuri content. Especially at the price of an AAA game. I don’t know why this is a shock to you.
>>
>>4194782
I ain't saying Crymachina is bad. I would happily get it - if it were cheaper.
>>
>>4194789
And I don't know why it's such a shock for you that many people won't care about something as subjective as gameplay quality and will be happy to pay full price for something like Crymachina because the yuri content will make it worth.

>>4194790
>I ain't saying Crymachina is bad
Yes you are. By claiming isn't worth $60 you're pretty much doing it.
>>
>>4194792
>many people won't care about something as subjective as gameplay quality
Many people isn't everyone, so your point is moot.
You know what else is subjective? Yuri quality. So your point is doubly moot.
>>
>>4194792
I’m not the one getting angry at people for having different opinions
>>
>>4194794
I don’t care if you like BG3 more but when one game has het and the other doesn’t at all, ever, it’s apparent which one is more yuri
>>
>>4194794
>Many people isn't everyone
You're right; I should have posted "almost no one cares about something as subjective as gameplay quality". Because at the end of the day it's not just a yuri thing.
People buy and play videogames for many different reasons: the story, the aesthetics, the humor, the writing, the immersion. Gameplay has never been important for the consumers at largue and the only ones who give it such importance are tryhard no-lifers, the tourists that came from /v/ to here for some strange reason.
>>
I have to ask, why exactly is Crymachina nearly £60? Is it a big game or something?
>>
>>
>>4194797
I don'rt care about your deflection. If I prefer Shadolwheart romancing Lae'zel over Leben and Enoa's school girl romance then that's just as valid. Yuri isn't something you quantify with an arbitrary number, it's relationships. Even if a game had only a single yuri romance option and 10 male ones, as long as that one yuri romance is better written than a game with 10 female romance options, it's not wrong to prefer the former.
>>
>>4194801
Because it's a high quality yuri game, on a medium where those are scarce.
>>
>>4194798
Bullshit. If gameplay didn't matter people wouldn't have preferences in genres. There would be nobody who wants to play anything but RPGs, because RPGs are the most common when it comes to romance options.
But no, some people enjoy action, FPS or puzzle games. Because gameplay is the number one thing games are about, you absolutely dishonest git.
/u/ cares foremost about yuri, yes. But if two games have yuri and one is in the genre you prefer you will pick the one that is more fun to play. I won't bother continuing this topic with you, because I know you ain't intellectually honest.
>>
>>4194806
Sure, but Crymachina is objectively more yuri than BG3 by any and all metrics
Whether you prefer the latter or not is none of my business
>>
>>4194801
No, it's fairly small, it's just using the standard <a game> price.
>>
>>4194813
>Bullshit. If gameplay didn't matter people wouldn't have preferences in genres.
Those preferences are just how people prefer to experiment what they're looking for.
Some people like to look at the environments, others want to look around a mysterious place, others want to feel as a powerful warrior. The gameplay is just a means to an end, not the end itself.
>>
>>4194814
There is no objective measure for that, so no. You may think the option to romance dudes makes a game less yuri, but that's only if you care about things you won't choose.
Other people may think that actually having a lesbian sex scene is more yuri than a mild school girl confession.

No, I know you won't get it. You don't actually care after all, you just want to really push your agenda. Boring shit...
>>
>>4194814
>objectively more yuri than BG3 by any and all metrics
Except, y'know, actual metrics of quality or quantity. It's a tiny game with less girl x girl interactions, flirting, romance and stories. The only metric it has """""more yuri""""" by is having less side het.
>>
>>4194821
>>4194823
Crymachina’s entire point is the character relationships and the yuri
Also bisexuality is less yuri than lesbianism
>things you won’t choose
I refuse to play games where such a dogshit possibility exists in the first place
>>
>>4194669
Sakura Dungeon is the one you're thinking of, since its basically reskinned Demon Master Chris.
>>
>>4194830
Look, you have to accept that there are different strokes for different folks.

I'd be fine getting Crymachine, but the price tag to just too much for what you get and for that money i'd rather spend it on BG3.
>>
>>4194835
You do you, I’m not the one that was trying to change your mind anyway
The only argument I’m making here is that Crymachina is more yuri
>>
>>4194830
>Crymachina's entire point is the yuri
Lies. It is a pseudo-intellectual action game about what it means to be humans and grinding the same 3 enemy types for 8 hours. That is what it is actually about. The fact that in its paltry 10-12 hour playtime it dedicated around 1 hour to flirting and mild romantic development is not the unbetable endorsement you think it is.
>bisexuality is less yuri than lesbianism
Based on your own agenda that is. It makes no difference to anyone when the only expression of the bisexuality is the lesbian side. And if the lesbianism is expressed sloppily, if the writing is shitty, then quality of the yuri obviously not higher.
>I refuse to play the game I'm trying desperately to shit on
Yes, we know. Unlike you I have played both games, so I am in that unique position to actually know what the hell I'm talking about. That gives me the ability to dismiss your mindless rambling. You have no basis for your agena fueled hatemongering. I can tell you with confidence that BG3 has more yuri on offer, on almost all metrics. Yuri screen time, yuri options, amount of pairings, depth of love expressed and of course actual intimacy.

Too bad.
>>
>>4194830
If a piece of media doesn't portray a character's life from birth to death then there's always a possibility they fell onto a dick at some point in the intervening moments. Don't apply this multiverse theory shit to fiction, it's not healthy.
>>
>>4194837
>10-12 hour playtime

Does it least have different endings and other such incentives for multiple playthroughs?
>>
>>4194839
No. It's entirely linear. The only post game content are some secret super bosses and a few unlockable tea parties (group convos). Basically if you really like the gameplay you grind forever in the generated levels you can create with variables.
It's a nice experience... once.
>>
>>4194838
>If a piece of media doesn't portray a character's life from birth to death then there's always a possibility they fell onto a dick at some point in the intervening moments
Not if the characters are lesbians
>>
Tolerating and defending bisluttery is something vestigial, of those dark ages when the only source of lesbian romance and sex was smut aimed at straight males. Those neesans just need deprogramming; they need to realize that those times are long over and they don't need to put on with het content to enjoy yuri.
>>
>>4194846
Nobody is defending bisluttery. If given the power to do so, i'm sure everyone here would make the f/f options in BG3 lesbians instead.
>>
>>4194846
You know what I agree however baldur's gate is a fantastic game and everyone should play it and the most prominent couple is definitely Dame Aylin and Isobel besides several other lesbian characters.
>>
>>4194837
Do the same sex romances even account for the fact you play as a female in BG3? Like does the dialogue change? Otherwise the NPC doesn’t even know who they are interacting with beyond the fact you’re the ambiguous non voiced main character and therefore it’s not really yuri. Crymachina at least wrote the script with confirmed yuri in mind
>>
Since BG3 is being discussed, can you have a female only party? Do you have to recruit the male characters?
I'm sure you can just leave them at a camp, but i'd rather not have to deal with them at all.
>>
>>4194853
You can kill or ignore everyone, every character is killable.
>>
>>4194853
>can you have a female only party
Yes and tBH I get it but it isn't worth it, you're just losing content, you don't have to start anything with them.
>>
>>4194855
Don't you have to recruit a certain male character, whom I can't remember which, to get Karlach?
>>
>>4194853
Yes. There's two ways to go about it, iirc. Telling them to take a hike in their intro dialogue or just not starting their intro encounters. Should be easy enough to get Lae, Shadow and eventually Karlach. The dudes might pop up later but you can just tell 'em to fuck off then too
>>
>>4194858
No you don't, I think you have to talk to Wyll to get her to appear but after that it's done.
>>
>>4194858
Wyl? Nah you can avoid his area in the grove, go to Karlach, recruit her, and then he'll just pop up at camp to be all
>rar our plotlines initially start intertwined
>>
>>4194856
>losing content
The only content their losing out on is, effectively, an ending and totally-not-succubus content.
>>
>>4194859
>>4194861
>>4194862
Can I burry an axe in Wyll's spinal column before he leaves?

>>4194864
What? You're telling me have to have males in your party to have sexy time with a succubus? What kind of bullshit is this!?
>>
For me bg3 and FE three houses both greatly benefit from having canonical sapphic characters such as Edelgard and how she's down for some sexy times with Dorothea and Shadowheart being into Karlach

It makes the "self insert" FF romance feels gayer.
>>
>>4194872
I can't quite remember but yes there should be a possibility that you can talk Karlach into being okay with Wyll's death. The succubus is an out and out villain who could quite litcherally be replaced by another devil type and nothing would change. You can look up her scenes in youtube and if you're still hungry look up potn involving her
>>
>>4194782
>>
>>4193750
It'll probably be exactly this.
Can't have shit on this bitch of an earth.
>>
>>4194933
>Hur dur can't have shit
Yeah have fun playing Korean slop, I'm getting yurikino directly from western works.
>>
>>4194852
Try playing Shadowheart and romancing Lae'zel and you tell me whether they are aware they are both women.
>>
>>4194975
What do you mean?
>>
>>4194978
........I'm saying that the premade female origin character interact knowing they are premade female origin characters. They are not variable like the self-insert protag options (Tav, Durge), so they aren't vague about their reactions.
BG3 offers options for whatever you prefer, even wanting to play one of the party members as your protag.
>>
Speaking of origin characters, I bought Divinity Original Sin 2 on a sale before and kinda want to play it, but I heard something about two female party members being a good ship. Lohse and someone? But can they even get together if you don't play either of them? That's not really a thing in BG3 so I don't get how.
>>
>>4194996
>But can they even get together if you don't play either of them?
No. DOS2 is really bad about party members acknowledging each other's existence in general. That said, Lohse is probably the best pick if you want to play as an Origin character, and if you do, then Sebille is your only /u/-relevant romance option, so there you have it.
>>
>>4195006
So the only way for them to get together is if you play them, as I thought. Maybe I misremembered. I think someone might have said that one of their companion quests is better as a party member rather than a player character...
>>
>>4195007
Personally I'd play as Lohse if you're picking one. Lohse largely works really well as the PC and lets you see some stuff from a perspective you otherwise wouldn't. Sebille's whole quest feels tied up in her character development and you get none of that if you play as her. My Sebille playthrough felt much weaker.
>>
>>4195007
That's kinda my opinion on Sebille's quest. Her trust in you slowly growing over time is sweet, and in general I just really liked her character, which is mostly lost when you play as her because Origin characters only have like 5% of the dialogue they have as normal companions for obvious reasons.
>>
>>4194980
This is a great argument in favor of baldur's gate yuri
>Oh it's le self insert
Then play as one of the 3 girls who already have their whole story before you

>>4195012
My Lohse playthrough was great, she works great as the MC.
>>
>>4195012
>>4195013
Are there any other f/f romance options in the game? Because I guess otherwise I'd basically throw the two only romance options at each other and lock myself in if I play Lohse.

Not saying I won't do that anyway, but I would still like to know. After playing Pathfinder WotR I'm a little wary of how CRPGs handle romance. BG3 was definitely better on that which is why I want to try Larian's previous games in the first place.
>>
>>4195016
No, Lohse and Sebille are the only options. You could play as a custom character and "romance" them both for most of the game if you're into that, because the point at which you have to lock in your love interest is all the way at the end of act 3 out of 4.
>>
>>4195017
So exactly the way I expected it then. And no, I don't enjoy stringing characters along. In that case I will just play Lohse.
>>
>>4195015
I still prefer durge and shadowheart for the similar arcs they have going on. The frog and shadowheart are a close second.
>>

Ah, now the problem's been located.
>>
>>4194797
If you romance absolutely no one in BG3, then the only really visible romantic relationship you get (on the good path anyway) is a lesbian relationship.
>>
>>4195017
>>4195016
There's a few short yuri options here and there, I remember kissing some kind of spider female demon or something and I also remember that blue lizard woman you can bang twice
>>
>>4195034
It’s funny (not) how you just shift to racism when you have no arguments left
>>
>>4195039
Please, being anti-british isn't racism. It's common courtesy for every continental european.
>>
>>4195020
>In that case I will just play Lohse.
This is the best option. D:OS 2 might have not as many romance options as BG3, but I enjoyed Lohse - Sebille romance a lot. They have great chemistry together
>>
>>4195044
Anything has more chemistry than a blank slate self-insert, so that's not a high bar. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>4195071
Speak for yourself. I found their romances with the OC to be rather pleasant.

Personally, I think Sebille's and Lohse's stories are better experienced as a third party rather than playing as them. Especially Lohse's. I've found playing as her to be too much of a headache.
>>
>>4195104
No, I speak for everyone, because a personality-free, emotionless husk pretending to be a character is not an actual viable romance partner.
And what is the fucking point of experiencing their stories better without proper yuri? So there is no benefit to it at all.
>>
>>4195113
>being hurt by a cardboard cutout
>being bitter you walked into a rake
You only have yourself to blame
>>
>>4195134
I have no idea what you're getting at. I'm saying if you want real yuri you don't play cardboard cutouts.
>>
>>4194802
What is this it looks hot, reverse search isn't working
>>
>>4195206
Could you not post art of that anti-lesbian propaganda trash fire?
>>
Stellar Blade reviews are out and they don't mention anything yuri friendly.
Maybe the Eve x Tachy content is the result of a hidden sidequest the reviewers ignored or glossed over so we still have to wait until thursday.
>>
>>4195209
Qrd?
>>
>>4195218
Do they mention romance at all? Because I'd also probably play it if it simply lacks any romance because I enjoy a tight action game experience, still.
>>
>>4195041
How about you try that attitude in real life and see how far it gets you?
>>
>>4195221
It's a subversive VN made by /v/ermin similar to Snoot Game. You should see where we're going.
>>
>>4195222
It doesn't.
The reviews rave about the gameplay and combat in fact.
>>
>>4195218
>m-maybe there is totally a secret side-quest that will add yuri for the main character!?
How utterly desperate do you have to be...?

>>4195222
If you dont care about the /u/ content then go look it up somewhere else. This is not the threat to talk about games without yuri content no matter how much you want to play them.
>>
>>4195232
I was not asking politely. Stop posting this garbage here where the only ending of the "yuri" is the lesbian being converted and saying she will now date boys, because how shitty her "relationship" with the bitch was.
This is quite obviously anti-/u/ propaganda and doesn't belong here.
>>
>>4195225
>>4195244
Ok maybe I was better off not knowing. Gross.
>>
>>4195227
Thanks.

>>4195231
I didn't ask for your opinion.
>>
>>4195071
Origin characters basically become self-inserts anyway. You're just not getting to know them as closely when you're playing them as when you're talking to them as companions.
>>
>>4195258
It's not an opinion. It's rule 1 of this board. Get out.
>>
>>4195261
They still have their personal quest, backstory and relations that the self-insert doesn't get though. I'd say they are less focused, but that doesn't mean you don't get to know them.
>>
>>4195206
some game that's not out yet but it was mostly posted for the quote.
>>
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes has the LGBT tag on steam, is there gay in this?
>>
>>4195271
It didn't have the tag yesterday, so that must be brand new discovery. Not that LGBT means yuri.
>>
File: screenshot.png (1.11 MB, 918x728)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>4195250
I don't like to take posts at face value so I watched a bit of a youtube playythrough; it legit reads like those anti-lesbian copypastas incels spam everywhere.
Par for the course for something made by /v/ after all...
>>
>>4195271
It doesn't. Eiyuuden Chronicle happens to be the latest culture war scandal due to its western translation so people are placing tags on it out of pure spite.
>>
>>4195274
yeah i'm digging around and i'm not finding any sign of romance so disregard
>>
>>4195275
It is a thinly veiled "lesbian relationships are abusive" incel script, disguised as an edgy comedy with nostalgiabait on top.
>>
>>4195282
Between people trying to bring that filth here and the constant Stellar Blade shilling, you can't deny it: the in/v/asion is real.
>>
>>4195286
Start reporting if you wanna back up your doomsaying.
>>
>>4195286
Stellar Blade is just a case of a bunch of morons applying wishful thinking to something they want to play. That retard who admitted he doesnt care if its not yuri as long as it isn't explicitely het and plays well was kind of the epitome of that coping strategy reaching its limit though. Until that point it was still just pathetic, but after crossing that line it's off-topic.
>>
>>4195290
Oh jeez it's almost as if this was a GAME thread.
>>
>>4195286
Yes, nothing is safe anymore. Mayhaps we should all better kill ourself with all your doomsaying.
>>
>>4195305
A YURI game thread. The yuri part has all the power here. Not yuri, not relevant.
>>
>>4195290
Yeah I honestly don't get what somebody gains from this. Just go to /v/, there's no fucking shortage of Stellar Blade threads.

This is like if I was constantly bringing up Phantom Fury because John Blade has a cameo in it so maybe there's the odd chance that Shelly gets to suck on Elexis Sinclaire's titties.
>>
Moment I saw stellar blade I thought "oh so this is the new nier automata"
And by new nier automata I mean it's the new hot character shit story shit gameplay and shit everything else game that gets undeserved popularity
>>
>>4195319
The problem is that the Stellar Blade threads on /v/ are nothing but political shitflinging and almost no one there owns a PS5 so there is no way to get real discussion there; probably that's why that anon insists on bring that game here: they want to talk about the game itself.
A very similar scenario to when /a/ and /m/ came to discuss G-Witch on this board here because it was impossible to talk about the show anywhere else, so the threads were full of things like Gunpla building that had jack shit to do with yuri.
>>
File: Tsumugi Shoooocku.png (3.3 MB, 1920x1080)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>4195325
Your first and only thought should have been "Oh this has no yuri" and moved on.

>>4195326
>Gundam
At least they have their containment thread and mostly care about the yuri in there. I always considered that specialized threads that are about a specific series should have a bit more leeway on what's being discussed, because it is hard to discuss a story without straying from just the romance. They are intertwined.

The same applies to these game threads (to a much lesser degree). It's okay to talk gameplay and story a little bit as long as it's an actual yuri game like Samurai Maiden where you will spend a lot of time going through tedious gameplay to reach the yuri bits.
But some people really try futilely to normalize off-topic game talk or bring female protag/female cast games even if they have no yuri. I understand that it's a niche you can't get on /v/, but /u/ is not a an asylum destination, it has its own rules and priorities.
>>
>>4195312
Then talk about one instead of always bitching. The problem this thread has there IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT that hasn't been talked to death already.
>>
>>4195039
Look, I know they’re all pasty and have bad teeth, but that’s not actually enough to establish the British as a separate race.
>>
>>4195326
>it was impossible to talk about the show anywhere [besides /u/]
Why? What happened?
>>
>>4195034
>>4195041
>>4195363
The British Empire ended over half a century ago. Some people really need to get that chip off their shoulders.
>>
>>4195362
Once again, I bring up plenty of games every thread. Not my fault nobody engages with it. I'm not the one bringing up non-yuri games like Stellar Blade though. It's amazing how you always side with the people who talk about off-topic shit.

>>4195364
Why don't you got to the Gundam thread and ask there?
>>
>>4195368
>Once again, I bring up plenty of games every thread
Then why AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT THEM!?
You know best way to drown out off topic shit is by having on topic discussions. SO WHERE ARE THEY, HUH!?
>>
>>4195364
Canon /u/ ending.
>>
File: 20210212231237_1.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1080)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
I just want a murder mystery game like Ace Attorney or Danganronpa with lesbians. Also magic too.
I think it would be cool and neat.
>>
>>4195367
>the british empire ended over half a century ago
Doesn’t make you any harder to make fun of, though.
>>
>>4195371
Pff. You first.
>>
>>4195374
Try Paradise Killer.
>>
>>4195378
It has men and looks like shit.
I want cute lesbians!
>>
>>4195374
I'd like a lesbian swords and sorcery game.

>>4195375
For what reason, though? Unless you're an EU bearcat, Argentine, Tankie/Vatnik, I fail to see any reason to do so, apart from holding on to some old historical grudge.
>>
>>4195381
It has a goat lesbian if that's your thing.

Night Cascades?
>>
>>4195364
Gundam (and the mecha genre as a whole due to its militaristic nature) has a fanbase whose political allegiance lies on the radical right wing side of the spectrum so the new Gundam show having yuri from day one opened a GIGANTIC can of worms that is still open to this day.
Add to that the state of 4chan post 2014 (Gamergate) and post 2016 (American elections) and you can see why the show was impossible to discuss anywhere else.
>>
>>4195367
>>4195375
>>4195383
Shut the fuck up with your /pol/ topics already. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>4195371
Nta but I >>4194337 mentioned a recent release and the only reply was complaining about modifying the files. People in this thread weren't interested in OAG and that's fine. The problem arrives when nobody else proposes anything new beyond that weirdly tagged visual novel and the Coombait Blade.
>>
>>4195384
I played Night Cascades and got bored since it didn't have the minimum amount of gameplay required for me to enjoy a VN style game and dropped it after they arrested the lady who had the red mulch or whatever it was.
Ace Attorney style "gameplay" is my minimum, if it's just a VN with occasional dialogue choices, I would rather honestly just read a book.
>>
>>4194716
Only trust in gxg only, the gxg tag also get tagged in bisexual poly hetero shit like nekopara 3
>>
>>4195388
It is literally 95% Ace Attorney-style going around an open world talking to suspects and gathering evidence and then you take everything to the judge and do the court case by presenting evidence at the end of the game when you're ready.
>>
Since Gundam is being brought up, are there any Mecha /u/ games on Steam or GoG?
>>
>>4195396
No.
>>
>>4195394
Not on the same level of quality at least. I dunno, I just thought it was boring, something having lesbians in it just isn't enough for me unfortunately.
>>
>>4195388
>waah waah it doesnt have enough gameplay!
>I would rather read books
What the fuck is this nonsense?
>>
>>4195396
That fan made Gundam VN is the only thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>4195394
I think you might not be clear enough. You are talking about Paradise Killer or whatever, righr? Because Night Cascade has none of that. You never got ot court or present evidence anywhere.
>>
>>4195399
Sorry, what part are you having difficulty with?
If a game doesn't have enough gameplay, I would rather just read a book with that game's story instead of playing through a VN because that would mean I'd get the same story in a more pleasurable package.
If you still have difficulty understanding me, point out the specific parts and I'll try my best to help you overcome your poor reading comprehension.
>>
>>4195397
What a shame. I think there are alot of niches that aren't being filled when it comes to /u/ games.

>>4195400
Wanting gameplay in a Yuri game doesn't make someone /v/ermin. VNs aren't everybody's cup of tea.
>>
>>4195396
There's not much of it.
>Mecha Ace - Choice of Games title, every major character is gender-selectable. Very Gundam inspired - one of the romance options is pretty much off-brand Char
>Heaven Will Be Mine - a rather unique visual novel and sort of a sequel to We Know the Devil. Might have too many trans characters for /u/ tastes.
>Relayer Advanced - mediocre SRPG with subtext that goes nowhere
>Super Robot Wars 30 - you can use googles to find something (and maybe you're still clinging to Gridman) but the console-only T is the gayest one.
>>
>>4195411
You are paranoid and unreasonable, do not bother replying back as this is the last reply from me you'll get.
>>
>>4195406
You are a moron, that is basically where the issues start and end.
Just treat the VN like a book moron. A book with some better convenient package features like music, art, voice acting and often alternate endings or routes. So better in every way actually.
And yet if dont see it as a game, you still can just consider it a book anyway. What a nincompoop.
>>
>>4195411
I said VN's are for everyone. That's hardly saying anything bad about them.
>>
>>4195385
>Gundam (and the mecha genre as a whole due to its militaristic nature) has a fanbase whose political allegiance lies on the radical right wing side of the spectrum
The hilarity when Tomino couldn't be further from it. I still remember him lambasting people for hating on Romi Park.
>>
>>4195387
Which just proves to me that there honestly isn't really anything, much less high profile, worth talking about. Nevermind that we have people actively do the whole west vs. japan debate when it comes to lesbian games.
>>
>>4195413
I never even understood that complaint, they wouldn't even read a book regardless, otherwise this format would be up their alley
>>
>>4195402
Isn't there that Gundam game about an all girl Zion squad?
>>
>>4195429
There is no such debate. There is one troll who always pushed arguments about that fake issue and gets some gullible morons riled up enough to argue about it. Actual yuri fans dont give a shit about west vs. east.
>>
>>4195433
There is, but I heard you need to strap the goggles on real tight for it.
>>
>>4195433
Yea, but it's console only and I never heard if it's yuri or not
>>
>>4195431
That's the reason I called him a moron. Usually when people shit on VNs it's because they couldn't be forced to book if their life depended on it. The hardcore illiterate types. But this guy claims he likes reading books, yet somehow he still acts like a VN not being a game is an issue and he'd rather read a book... complete nonsense.
>>
>>4195436
Uh huh. You have to excuse my scepticism.
>>
>>4195440
Is being console only now a reason not to talk about something in here?
>>
>>4195448
The question that kicked off this convo was "are there any Mecha /u/ games on Steam or GoG", which excludes console games. You can still talk about them, it just won't answer the original question.
>>
>>4195441
Different anon, but a good book absolutely is better than a VN. Just alone for the fact that ones imagination is always better than an artstyle that might not be everyone's cup of tea.
>>
Seeing this talk about yuri mecha, man I'd kill for a game like Ace Combat but /u/.
>>
>>4195452
>ones imagination is always better than an artstyle
I have aphantasia, so I'll take VNs over books, thank you very much.
>>
>>4195454
How often are you gonna reset the twisted game to achieve your results?
>>
File: GOAT Mommy.png (1.71 MB, 1693x956)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
Hot hot hot release.
Sucker for Love: Date to Die For
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2240790/Sucker_for_Love_Date_to_Die_For/

Get your GOAT Mommy before you turn insane.
>>
>>4195460
More lesbian goats? Geez.
>>
>>4195460
Do I have to fight her young or am I tangentially considered apart of that group?
>>
>>4195452
Nonsense. In that case you could argue that it's better to read instruction manuals than to play video-games, because you can imagine the gameplay better than it could ever be. It's better to read movie scripts than to watch movies, because a movie can never compare to what's in your mind.

This half-assed rethoric is just an excuse. By default a visual novel has far higher potential than a novel. It has all the advantages of a novel while also adding the advantages of visual and sound media and in some cases interactivity. A masterpiece VN will beat a masterpiece novel in every regard, because it already has a novel integrated into its frame work.

You can make whatever excuses you want, but don't expect anyone to swallow them.
>>
>>4195460
Still as disgusting as the last time it was brought up here. Still surprising they dropped the male MC from the first game.
>>
>>4195463
>By default a visual novel has far higher potential than a novel. It has all the advantages of a novel
No, it doesn't. Maybe NVL VNs do, but ADV VNs are very light on narration compared to novels.
>>
>>4195462
I do not recommend spraying the GOAT.

>>4195464
>Still as disgusting
YES. Love me some eldritch deititties.
>>
>>4195460
I'mma need more than just a store link and some personification of Shub-Niggurath. Who else can I fuck? Yidhra?
>>
>>4195467
the original het game had 3 options, I think this one just has the goat.
>>
>>4195458
I don't know what you're talking about. I just think a Top Gun like story with chicks would be neat. I'm sorry if this isn't up your alley.
>>
>>4195467
afaik, a blonde gyaru, maybe a huge muscled dommy mommy and two other unnecessary side character that are not worthy enough to be spoken about.
Personally, I am hoping for Aunty Nyan-Nyan and Muu too. Muu is just the cutest in both forms. But I couldn't finish the game yesterday so anything is just guesswork.
>>
>>4195471
ace combat zero reference, imouto
>>
>>4195463
I generally dislike writing from 1st person narration, which makes up the bulk of VNs. Then, depending on what type of VNs were talking about, there's also a difference in how much proper narration there is. The adult focused ones tend to not have much going on there, unless we're talking the one or two sex scenes over 30 hours of reading kind, of course.
>>
>>4195460
This game listing is not very enlightening. Someone says the protagonist is asexual? They're arguing about whether it's a girl or a femboy? Are there multiple romance options? What's going on?
>>
>>4195474
Chucks, the one I didn't play. That was the 7 nukes one, right? I've recently fell in with Project Wingman, but these games always got dudes as player characters despite not being visible nor talking. You'd think it would be easier to just not mention any gender.
>>
>>4195477
The protag is an asexual chick. It's kind of a plot point because how else would one manage to not be immediately enthralled by an elder goddess of fertility?
>>
>>4195383
At this exact moment, precisely because you feel like you don’t deserve it. But mostly just because making fun of people’s nationality is one the many forms of mocking people that passes for entertainment on 4chan.

And I still want lesbian copilots in a classic shmup.

>>4195386
If this was /pol/shit, I’m pretty sure we’d be ranting about lesbians, jews, woke, and woke jewish lesbians. I’ve never actually been, but that’s the impression I get of the place from everyone who talks about it.
>>
>>4195427
Wait, how’s Paku Romi involved in this?
>>
>>4195388
>and dropped it after they arrested the lady who had the red mulch or whatever it was.
So... You got to the end?
>>
>>4195499
Apparently dropped it right before the sex scene.
>>
>>4195433
>>4195437
Gundam Battle Operation 2: Code Fairy. It's about an all-girl Zeon squad and it is cute but you really do have to put the goggles on tight for it. If you just want a mecha game with a mostly female cast, it does the trick and it's fairly fun, but yuri-wise your mileage may vary.
>>
>>4195464
Don't worry they made the femMC asexual LMAO...
>>
>>4195498
She voiced the protag for Turn A Gundam back in the day, and fans were ragging on her for being Korean and Tomino flipped his shit and called them out.
>>
ebihime's new steam page is up:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2939470/Clear_Skye_Thinking/
>>
File: 133279.jpg (342 KB, 1280x720)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Is OshiRabu good? Playtime is a bit too short for my taste
>>
>>4195589
Yes, if you can handle the occasional zoomer speak.
>>
>>4195593
How bussing we're talking about exactly?
>>
>>4195593
Some Steam reviews complain that the short hair girl is basically straight and still fangirls hard over her "husbandos" even at the end. How true is this?
>>
>>4195225
>/HMOFA/cels have moved on to regular-ass humans
I guess I should only be surprised it took them so long.
>>
>>4195644
>Her Majesty's Operational Field Agency
>>
>>4195275
This is just such a persecution complex reading.
>>
>>4195701
I really didn't want to know this
>>
>>4195707
You're on 4ch. You learn terrible shit every week.
>>
>>4195641
It's like a gacha fandom thing I guess. They do have sex if you get the DLC.
>>
>>4195701
You're suspiciously knowledgeable about all this. Can you keep it to yourself please
>>
>>4195712
Hey anon, why don't you just report instead of flashing your badge?
>>
>>4195701
GBVH was never going to be /u/ relevant anyways. The devs went out of their way to use gender neutral pronouns for Fang if I recall, and that's a red flag.
>>
>>4195713
Oh I swear I'm not the super uptighty thread police anon, I'm just saying it's kinda weird to hop in and go ew you wouldn't believe how much some people hate lesbians, then describe their weird habits in detail.
>>
>>4195715
Keep lurking
>>
>>4195712
Sorry about that, I guess I got kind of vent-y about it.
>>
>>4195641
>a yuri game with yuri sex scenes
>sequel has them literally get married
Yeah totally straight.
For crying out loud, Akuru is an otaku who likes her shitty husbando shit, but in real life the only relationship she has is with Ren. And no, they dont immediately start dating and it is a hard process, because Akuru never explored her sexuality and is emotionally stunted, but that's the entire conflict of the story. It's gotta come from somewhere.

The steam reviews probably played the all ages version anyway. By the time Akuru is giving Ren cunnilingus you probably have a harder time calling her straight.

>>4195713
Well it's done now, so you get what you wanted.
>>
>>4195751
>By the time Akuru is giving Ren cunnilingus you probably have a harder time calling her straight.
I don't know, she could've said 'no homo' before diving in.
>>
First information about the new Death end re;Quest: https://www.compileheart.com/derqz/
https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/death-end-request-code-z-first-details-screenshots

There's a new protagonist who's noted to be very close to Shiina and whom Lily/Yurisa considers her rival for Shiina's affection, but more importantly Mai and Rottie are back.
>>
File: mai_rottie.png (220 KB, 780x779)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>4195785
>>
>>4195785
You're aware that the other Death end re;Quest wasn't yuri... right?
>>
File: 2022041811050500_s.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>4195790
DERQ1 isn't (aside from Lily's hopeless crush) but DERQ2 is.
>>
>>4195796
I can't confirm or deny as the first game was so bad and not yuri that I never bothered with the sequel. Though I have grown quite wary of people claiming things to be yuri like this. Goggles don't count. Subtext doesn't count. Is it actual textual yuri?
Because after the first game I can't imagine that.
>>
>>4195803
Rottie (blonde) is in love with Mai (black hair) and constantly expresses it. Mai had an abusive childhood and has severe issues getting close to anyone, but she's gradually whittled down by Rottie until she's terrified by the thought of Rottie leaving her and they leave the Romanian hellhole the game takes place in to go live together in Japan at the end. They aren't an official couple yet but that's why a sequel is good. Aside from them, the game also had explicit side couples between NPCs as the whole setting was a send-up of classic yuri tropes with a not-Catholic girls only school.
>>
>>4195815
That is still too subtexty to really call it yuri... But it is at least something. I sure hope the devs are going somewhere with this. But these are Idea Fuckers and Compile Trash we are talking about, so I have no expectations.
>>
>>4195852
>I wish she was a romance option
What the fuck does this even mean? She is the one who is meant to be in the romance in the first place. That's why she is the MC.

Seriously this sounds like 3rd degree waifufaggotry. Some kind of twisted retardation about having to pursue her because you need to self-insert? Come on. Yuri is about the relationship it doesnt matter which side is the "heroine".
>>
>>4195868
Jesus, anon, take that stick out of your ass. Do you take everything at face value in real life, too?
>>
>>4195873
Instead of making lame deflections how about you explain what you meant then? Enlighten us what the phrase "I wish she was a romance option" implies. I'm open to changing my mind when you start making sense.
>>
>>4195884
The Anon you just replied isn't me, Anonymous. But as for me I'm just not much into furry and her character design hit me good, but I'm not demanding the game to be different or anything, it's not for me but that's fine

I'm sorry, so let's not turn this into an argument and move on.
>>
>>4195891
You aren't beating the waifufag allegations with that... But as long as you are willing to drop it, whatever.
>>
>>4195884
>Instead of making lame deflections
Only if you stop your lame accusations everytime someone says something you don't like. You're the one constantly starting shit.
>>
>>4195909
You should have made like the original anon and dropped it. Unfortunately you are rather obssesed with adding noise.
Anon made a waifufag statement that made no sense. I pointed it out. Anon didn't deny it, but promised to drop this inane talking point, so all's well.
I'm not starting shit, I'm just not ignoring shit. Get it right.
>>
>>4195913
Not any of the anons you’re talking to, but yes, you are the one who started shit in this case. 7 (now 8, and probably more soon because you seem the type who needs to get the last word in) completely worthless posts have been tacked on to this thread for no other reason than you felt the need to react poorly to an anon saying a girl was cute. You can try to rules-lawyer your way out of responsibility all you like, fact remains that you’re the one stirring the pot.
>>
Stellar Blade's full playthroughs are up

The interpersonal part of the story revolves mostly on the relationship between Eve and Lily
Not only she barely interacted with Adam but he's the main antagonist and final boss.

I told you "Adam and Eve" was a red herring and that expectations would be subverted.
This is big.
>>
>>4196175
>this is big
Shut the fuck up and post actual proof instead of paraphrasing the third degree
>>
>>4196177
Search "Stellar Blade full walkthrough" on youtube.
>>
>>4196175
Still no yuri, retard. Stop posting off-topic games here.
>>
>>4195785
>>4195786
I don't know if this new girl will get yuri development, but as long as Mai and Rottie get some progress in their relationship it'll be worthwhile.
If they do crossover DLC again I hope they add skelter costumes, last time it was just Otsuu's sword.
>>
>>4196175
Do they kiss at least?
If not, not worth the money.
>>
>>4196184
Kisses are overrated; the gundam show didn't have one and it didn't make it any less yuri.
>>
>>4196209
3/4 of the threads on /u/ technically aren't yuri due to being based on non-yuri media.

Just saying
>>
>>4196209
Then get to reporting rent-a-cop. If anon wants to try this stupid shit he can gather and post his evidence we don't need to do the work for him
>>
>>4196211
You're joking right? You know exactly why that is irrelevant. If you wanna post Stellar Blade yuri fanart, go ahead. If you want to talk about the game, go to /v/.
>>
>>4196183
Would be cool. Maybe Charlotte's outfit for Sayaka, Mary's for Mai and Pyre's for Shiina.
>>
Thread bobby is miffed again.
>>
>>4196235
Do you have a loicense for this thread m8?
>>
>>4196175
Hah, so kinda like Anno Mutationem?
I'll take it.
>>
>>4196216
>"It's not yuri"
Meanwhile there is an active Hibike Euphonium thread right now
>>
Unless Eve and Lily end up scissoring each other, any SB discussion should be taken elsewhere.

>>4196244
Get orf moi laand!
>>
>>4196252
Go there and complain about it to them. Whataboutsims don't interest me.
The game has no yuri content, there hasn't even been any actual evidence for it having subtext. It's really trite to see the usual suspects shit up the thread.
>>
>>4196175
Those statements are unsourced, unsupported and unrealistic.
>>
>>4196260
I think people here are misunderstanding the retard. "Relationship" is not refering to romance. Hence why I said it's not yuri at all. The post doesn't even claim it's yuri. It just wants to pretend there is a win in it not being a male harem game, but in truth it's still irrelevant.
>>
>>4196173
You lying or trying to use reverse psychology on me won't work. Your core statement
>an anon saying a girl was cute
is just a lie. The thing I responded to was the idea that she has to be a love interest, because the yuri with her as the MC is somehow not good. This is barely disguised waifufag thinking. Anon just wants a self-insert to date this MC, because anon finds her hot and can't understand that yuri isn't about that.
As long as the MC is involved in the romance anyway, there is no point to making her a heroine. That's not how yuri works. That's some het dating sim logic.

Now that you got the post out of me you so clearly baited and were properly corrected you may go ahead and make your next smarmy bullshit strawmen post.
>>
>>4196263
>The post doesn't even claim it's yuri.
But it does claim it seems to not be het, which considering the theme and the devs is unrealistic at best.
>>
>>4196252
Having a separate thread doesn't really mean anything because people can ship anything and make fanart of anything and it's perfectly reasonable to have a /u/ thread of yuri fanart from a game that isn't yuri.

Traditionally, however, for a game to be discussed here or its thread linked in the related threads, the yuri has to be in the game itself.
>>
>>4196175
>>4196260
>>4196263
There are three endings, none of them involve any romance with Adam. The best ending has EVE absorb Adam/The Elder and then battle against Providence, save Lily and the settlement and then return there after a DMC credit style battle against a bunch of her 'sisters'.

So yeah, no romance, no harem. Despite the developer.
>>
>>4196300
>So yeah, no romance, no harem. Despite the developer.
Good to know, my curiosity was met so I won't bother with touching this title then.
>>
>>4196302
It's not hetshit so you can apologize now
>>
>>4196300
>>4196303
Stop talking about your off-topic shit.
>>
>>4196306
Just chill. People were curious, their questions were answered and now we can move one. Those that want to play it despite no yuri (but also didn't want hetero) can now take the plunge without worries and those that don't, well, weren't touching anyway. No harm done here.
>>
>>4196309
Do you not understand that this is not about that? This retard wants to start shit with everyone who said the game would be a hetfest. Just as before, this fucker does not care about yuri and never did. Not when he kept bringing it up pre-release and not now when he wants to act big for proving people """wrong""" about something.
It will not end here unless we report him and get this topic killed permanently.
>>
>>4196309
No hetero is still a win in my book; it means that the door for yuri is open. Maybe on future DLC?
>>
>>4196316
Give it up already... just shut the fuck up about this off-topic game until there is any actual yuri content in it. No, you fantasizing about it doesn't count.
>>
>>4196317
>this off-topic game
The subtext between Eve and Lily is pretty strong on this one. Not Life is Strange levels of strong but still pretty fierce.
>>
>>4195374
You should play Chrono Jotter. It's quite good after the translation's fixed, and it's very yuri.
>>
>>4196318
>subtext between two girls is pretty strong
>in a Korean game
One of these statements is false.
>>
>>4196324
Oh, they already fixed the translation? So it's no longer MTL?
>>
>>4196326
Yup, translation's no longer MTL. I had a good time with it, the tone is very unique.
>>
>>4196325
You know korean yuri does exist, right?
>>
>>4196328
I amend my previous statement.
>in a mainstream Korean game
>>
>>4196318
Lying doesn't help your case.
Life is Strange wasn't subtext to begin with, it was explicit.
>>
>>4196337
>mainstream
You wot m8?
>>
>>4196339
Life is Strange is also bi-sluttery as Chloe had a bad boy phase and Max can kiss Warren.
>>
>>4196300
Pretty sure most people in /u/ would consider a girl fusing with another girl and becoming stronger over it as something yuri, but hey, we all know you're not interested in honest discussions.
>>
>>4196344
Chloe always was a lesbian though. But that's all irrelevant though. The yuri wasn't subext, optional or not.
And the shit in SB is not even subtext level.
>>
>>4196345
Nta but quit being a miserable little shit continuing fights. Fusions are a mixed bag 90% of the time they're used permanently.
>>
>>4196347
Shut your mouth. I am not continuing any fight, I'm ending a pointless argument over a game that is at best bittersweet het. SB doesn't belong here and that's it.
>>
>>4196346
>>4196350
>bittersweet het
EVE doesn't even like him. Absorbing Adam boils down to EVE receiving Naytiba powers. Now stop being a miserable shit and just stop talking about the game. It's neither /u/ nor het.
>>
>>4196354
For someone interested in "stop talking about the game", you sure went out of your way to continue talking about the game and trying to pretend it's not het, disgusting scum. Prove you're not a shitposter by doing exactly what you're asking of others, stop replying about it, or prove that you're one by replying, you lose either way.
>>
>>4196354
Why did you qhote me? I don't give a shit about any fusions. I said it's not /u/ and that is enough to dismiss it. The end.
>>
Kek, and you guys have the audacity to talk shit about the splinter threads. Fucking schizos.
>>
>Bittersweet het
This is the funniest term I've heard in a while
>>
File: 92582.jpg (223 KB, 1280x720)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
opinions on Nurse Love Syndrome and Nurse Love Addiction?
>>
>>4196411
Good. Syndrome is better, Addiction is like a slice of life thing in nurse costumes.
>>
>>4196354
>EVE doesn't even like him.
Which is part of what makes it so good. Eve has pretty intense feelings towards Lily and Tachy while not giving a fuck about Adam and it's something that even you realize how important it is.
>>
>>4196175
Actually kinda surprised. I was definitely in the camp of adam being a generic love interest for players to self insert into. Not bad I guess. Though I still find the outfits and that korean sex doll aesthetic to be offputting.
>>
As someone not interested in stellar blade, I'd take it as a yuri win, I mean, against all odds the game is more about two girls than het
>>
File: 1707320213948333.gif (2.21 MB, 640x360)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
>>4196422
>>
>>4196411
Syndrome is an updated rerelease of its original Japan-only version and it has almost double the content compared to Addiction. I also agree that it's better as a nurse-focused story, though Addiction is funny because it gets incredibly unhinged.
>>
>>4196411
>>4196412
Are you high? Syndrome is way more slice-of-life (and boring IMO). Addiction is full of WTF on all routes except the teacher's, and was much more fun for me.
>>4196411
Just be warned that the author has a couple of odd fetishes. Expect non-erotic peeing.
>>
>>4196411
Meat stew is delicious.
>>
>>4196430
What’s the difference between erotic peeing and non-erotic peeing?
>>
>>4196477
The destination.
>>
>>4196477
Whether there's a sexy CG involved
>>
>>4195441
>>4195463
VNs as a medium are halfway between books and comics, and they half-ass the strengths of both. The art is worse than a comic's and it's less amenable to being read than a book because a book doesn't waste your time by making you wait for the talk sprite to change and the text to fade in. Literally only thing it has above either of those othermediums is being better at interactivity.
>>
>>4196350
Oh cmon, if there was a game where a girl kills another girl at the end to save a boy (and they end up hugging) everyone would instantly call it het or certainly not bittersweet yuri. Stop the double standards already.
>>
>>4196585
>I decide that everything is the same and just claim the worsts are all there is
What a muppet.
>>
File: Samurai Gaiden.png (832 KB, 821x835)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
I don't understand Samurai Maiden... they just did another update to it, adding bath towel costumes and an onsen spring camp/title screen background as well as Steam trading cards.
2 years after its release.
>>
>>4196607
Prepping for a sequel or something maybe. Oh no Hagane's arm will get wet.
>>
>>4196610
The weird thing is that this keeps happening. They sporadically and randomly did updates to the game across these two years. There is no rhyme or reason to what they add or rebalance and there is also no real pattern to the dates. Hence why I'm so confused by these devs.
>>
>>4196607
Neat, I'll check it out later. I hope that they keep doing stuff like this if they make a sequel, more costumes from the in-game shop is better than locking almost all of them to DLC.
>>
>>4196611
Nah, not only isn't weird but it's pretty common. Small developers tend to do that with games that underperforned with the hope of attracting sales; Wanted:Dead is another game that released more than one year ago and still gets small updates that are just attempts to make the game more pallatable. Another example would be that infamous indie game YIIK.

Big developers / publishers simply finish further development after several month and write off those failed projects, moving on on the next project. Small developers can't afford that so they try to savage failed games for a lot longer.
>>
>>4196741
Your entire premise is just wrong. Samurai Maiden performed beyond any expectations and was a huge financial success.
>>
>>4196751
No it wasn't; it sold pretty badly even for a low budget niche game.
>>
>>4196752
Are you retarded? This was a low budget game and it sold over 50k units in the first few months. That's a full price game + DLC selling over 50k units.
Your measuring stick is probably up your ass, just like your arguments.
>>
>>4196754
>50k units in the first few months
Exactly; those are abysmal numbers for a non-indie game, and even an indie project made by just one person and with the budget of one pirated Unity kit wouldn't be pleased with those numbers.
>>
>>4196762
I said you should pull your measuring stick out of your ass. It makes you spew bullshit out of your disgusting mouth.
50k units for a full price niche game is enormous. Most indie games dont make it anywhere near the 50k mark even if their game sells for 10% of that price point.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and I have sworn off bullying retards, so I will do my best not to bash you even more. Just... do some actualy research for once in your life and then we can talk like equals.
>>
>>4196766
>50k units for a full price niche game is enormous.
It's not when it's a B game with an accordingly sized budget, voice actors, marketing and the like. Of course isn't an AAA extravaganza where it needs to sell 2 million copies to break even but it isn't a one person on her free time RPG maker indie game either.
>>
https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/202302080001/
It was at 80k after two months which the producer was happy with, given that it's a new IP in a dying niche genre. Talks about wanting to do a sequel and taking more risks with new IPs in this genre. Doesn't sound like the talk of someone whose game did poorly.
>>
>>4196607
It's been two years?
>>
>>4196848
You know the year 2022 was two years ago. Strange how time works.
>>
>>4196855
It came out in December 2022, so it hasn't actually been 2 years. More like slightly under a year and a half.
>>
>>4196868
Don't take everything so damn literal. I want you to start giving all time precisely down to the minute from now on or you will never get the recognition you so desperately crave.
>>
File: 1683830974344536.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1080)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>4196877
The difference between a year and a half and two years is big enough to warrant distinction, you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>4196879
A year and a half? Don't you meant 1 year, 4 months, 4 days, 15 hours, 36 minutes and 45 seconds?
Amateur.
>>
>>4196813
That's even worse because it didn't even break the 100k barrier after its launch month.

>Doesn't sound like the talk of someone whose game did poorly
Well, it's a corporate interview; of course they're always going to be positive and put their best face regardless of how the product actualy performed.
If you want to prove that Samurai Maiden didn't flop then post the publisher's quarter / year financial reports. They can't lie or say half-truths on those because they're aimed at the stockholders. Sega ones are pretty funny because year after year they just say "only Persona and Yakuza earn money".
>>
File: cat huffing.png (96 KB, 290x442)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>4196903
>makes up arbitrary numbers being necessary to be considered a success
>akshually the dev just lied and everything is as I said
>>
>>4196903
>100k barrier
???
You're the one insisting the game flopped so you go dig up financial results or whatever. There is not a single reason to believe you.
>>
>>4196903
>100k
Are you implying that SM cost of production was at least of 6 million? Why? Do you have any data about the project or even the opportunity cost of that money for the company? If you want to discuss finances at least do it with enough data.
>>
The developer has been living off sales in that range or lower for over a decade.
>>
>>4196903
Why are people on 4chan so afraid to admit they're wrong? Stfu
>>
>>4196903
Yeah yeah, Baldur's Gate 3 sold ten billion copies, we know.
>>
File: FyLoRO4WIAQQXtd.jpg (49 KB, 285x714)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
System Shock added the ability to play as a female hacker. And all of Shodan's sexually charged, domantrix dialogue remains the same.
>>
>>4197281
Was the update recent?
>>
>>4197434
Yeah. Was a kickstarter goal they just recently got around to patching in.
>>
>>4196300
>make two hot girls
>dont even make them kiss
worst korea does justice to their name once more
>>
>>4197281
Uhhh, if you thought of Shodan's dialogue as sexually charged you might just be a moronic masochist. There is no sexual note to it. Less dominatrix, more human talking to an annoying insect. Do you think it's sexual when you swat after a mosquito and call it names?
While I like the option to play as female brainfried retard with an oversleeping problem, it doesn't make the game yuri.
>>
File: onee sama.png (598 KB, 500x800)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>4197498
This comment is not yuri, please stop posting it.
>>
File: 1712266885828609.jpg (203 KB, 1452x951)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>4197545
Your post isn't about a yuri game. Stop posting.
>>
I bought the new LipTrip game that hella yuri recommended. Has anyone here played it yet?
>>
>>4197604
Why dont you come back in 20 minutes after you finished it. That's about as long as it takes.
>>
>>4197498
>you might just be a moronic masochist
You only now understand what's the entire point of the dommy mommy kink?
>>
>>4197607
A swing and a miss. There's a difference between intentional sadism for sexual gratification and just straight up not caring about the masochist. Masochists can turn anything into sexual gratification if they are moronic enough, but we are talking about yuri here, not one-sided delusions.
Basically, fuck off to a different board.
>>
>>4197604
Yeah it's been out for a while. I thought it was alright, but not much plot there.
>>
>>4197615
>>4197605
Oh I see.
That's really unfortunate. The other recent release I saw used AI art and that made me kinda uncomfortable so I bought this one instead. Oh well, hopefully it'll encourage the developers to make more !
>>
Realising how few monstergirl yuri stuff therei s. Any kinky reocmmendations at least? I enjoyed Love Ribbon, even if it hinted rather than went places..
>>
>>4197710
>monster girls
>Love Ribbon
What in tarnation? Love Ribbon is the incest yuri VN. And it certainly isn't just hinting at stuff.
>>
>>4197604
>recommended
In case you're new here, 'recommended' just means 'this is a yuri game', not 'this is good'.

Recommended generally means that the game is primarily about a lesbian relationship. Informational means it's optional or a background thing. Neither of these says anything about whether the game is any good. BG3 is Informational because you don't have to play the game gay.
>>
>>4197725
>implying
Recommended would be a good yuri game. Try not being caught up in your histrionics nexr time
>>
>>4197729
Did you have a stroke or something? This reply is seriously vapid. I'm not even the anon you replied to, but someone this weird needs to be pointed at.
My guess is that you didn't understand that anon was talking about how Hella Yuri does things.
>>
>>4197498
Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares. We can talk about whatever we want het faggot.
>>
>>4197710
Salt the Earth might be the closest I can offer, though it's A: a VN, B) involves orc ladies and a nymph girl so I'm not sure if you'd qualify those as monstergirls and C) Isn't KINKY but it has a sexy scene or two at least.
>>
>>4197750
>wants to talk about non-yuri games
>calls others a het faggot
Oh little crossie troll, you are just no good.
>>
>>4197716
Possibly they meant Wolf Tails and brain grabbed wrong game by author? Since they're sort-of werewolves that could count as vaguely hinting at monstergirls.
>>
>>4197761
>>4197716
>>4197758
Sorry, I shouldn't type posts on sedatives
I liked love Ribbon, I just wish the sisters had done kinkier things, like the epilogue ended at. I wasn't specifically requesting monster girls mandatory, but i'll check out salt the earth.
Wasn't wolf tails the one with the obvious tranny or am I mixing shit up?
>>
>>4197761
I don't think the girls in Wolf Tails are werewolves. They are from actual demi-human tribes. And they most definitely qualify as monster girls.
Ultimately there are only two ways to categorize something as a monster girl
1. Something more animal than person, but has dominant traits of a human female
2. Humanoid species other than humans

The first definition is probably more accurate to what this fetish level term is mostly used for. In actual fantasy settings non-human species have their own names and cultures and "monstergirl" would be used as a derogatory term aka Case 2.
Basically the wolf-people in Wolf Tails are appear just primitive enough to maybe count as monster girls by definition 1, but certainly be definition 2. It's just not nice to call them that.
>>
>>4197763
I think you're mixing that up with something else. Wolf Tails is the game with a male-or-female protagonist (which does have a few slightly different lines and cgs based on it) living in a cabin in the woods where two wolf-ear girls show up. They're wolfy enough to bark at the vaccuum cleaner and go into heat, iirc. And then the rest of their wolf tribe shows up to fight you over stealing their wolf princess or something. It's been a while.
>>
>>4197765
I might be mixing it up with a 'yuri' VN I saw with two girls and a 'girl' on a trip or something. I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>4197763
Sounds to me like you want to play eroge/porn games more than anything. Sorry, but monstergirl and porn is a combination that is usually het or futanari. I have a few cases of monstergirl-esque stuff with yuri, but it's usually tame.
On short notice the only thing with sexual content I can think of other than Wolf Tails which the other anon recommended might be "Chasing Tails - Promise in the snow" which involves fox girls.
>>
File: chasing tails.jfif.jpg (145 KB, 1024x589)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>4197768
>On short notice the only thing with sexual content I can think of other than Wolf Tails which the other anon recommended might be "Chasing Tails - Promise in the snow" which involves fox girls.
There's also a second game by the same dev which features a demon girl and elves and some other stuff. Definitely not as good as Chasing Tails though.
>>
>>4197769
Oh you mean Lucy Got Problems? I suppose that sort of counts. Elves and demons are not usually categorized as monstergirls, so I didn't think of it. There is also too much non-yuri stuff in there that makes it distasteful to some people. At leas there is no hetshit.

The same dev also allegedly will finally release their crocodile girl VN with gender selectable protag this summer after who knows how long it was in limbo. Had to release that shitty het catgirl one first.
>>
>>4197766
The only thing I can think of is the hot springs one. It's called something hot springs and features a trans character. I wouldn't really call it yuri though as none of the characters make any sort of attempts at starting relationships with each other.
>>
>>4197725
Oh I'm aware but the VN looked kinda cute. I liked the art style and I like I said the only other new one that's released recently was an AI art thing and I'd rather not pay for someone's shitty AI art. I'm a bit disappointed to hear that it's so short but that's life
>>
>>4197772
Yeah, like I said, not nearly as good. Figured I'd mention it anyways in case the requester's desperate enough for monstergirl stuff to look into it. Plus, Chasing Tails is kinda light on that subject since the only "monstergirl" only shows up like halfway into the game.
>>
It looks like Trash in the Flower Garden finally came out
>>
>>4197780
It's in Early Access, so I have no idea what you mean.
>>
>>4197783
It wasn't even early access that long ago tho
>>
>>4197769
I enjoyed chasing tails. Pity it was short and no menage a trois ending. The panties on the table was..interesting.
>>
>>4197784
...and? The early access version isn't the full game as they very clearly state. So it's not actually out.
>>
>>4197768
I like story, I just want something a little kinkier without going full degen. What love ribbon did was nice, just made me want more. Seems there's little inbetween before it gets into futa or worse.
>>4197772
>>4197778
Looking in a fucking desert for water, I know. Don't fret anyway, i'll keep looking.
Also unrelatedley fuck i'm STILL mad about Alpha adventures it's been years
>>
>>4197786
It's worth noting because apparently Steam had been holding up even the Early Access release in approval. So it's a good sign that they finally got their heads out of their asses and allowed the game to move forward.
>>
>>4197787
You gotta realize that asking for smut that doesn't cross into full on porn is a bit unreasonable. Love Ribbon is considered an eroge for its sex scenes, so when you say you were looking for something like that, then yes, you are looking for games with porn. But then you say it didn't have enough of that, so you want full on porn that's just sex focused. But then you say you don't want it to go full degen.
Your parameters are simply too contradicting and specific at the same time. If you want to get anywhere loosen your restrictions.

There are plenty of VNs and games with sexual yuri content out there. It's the monstergirl part that limits your options so heavily. But if you are even accepting elves then there would also be "Aisling and the tavern of elves" and "After I met that catgirl my questline got too long" which both have sex scenes with elves. The latter also has a catgirl, but it's an RPG, not a VN. Neither has a porn focus.
>>
>>4197791
>After I met that catgirl my questline got too long
*quest list
I recommended this to some anon a while ago. Wonder if they liked it.
>>
File: my_eve.png (1.89 MB, 1920x1003)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
So why do you still claim that Stellar Blade isn't yuri?
>>
>>4197831
Because Korean plastic sex dolls aren't people and can't feel love.
>>
>>4197831
>Tachy
But who's the neko?
>>
>>4197831
we'll have to wait at least a year for the culture war around the game to die out so we can talk about the game
>>
>Stop giving the retard attention.
>>
>>4197846
Unfortunately he is the type of retard who will never stop posting about the off-topic game. And jannies are too lazy to do anything about posts that arent actively breaking a rule.
>>
>>4197847
>lazy to do anything about posts that arent actively breaking a rule
>Aren't breaking a rule
>"Jannies should do sumthing huuuur"
>>
>>4197791
I was meaning crossing into full on sex obsessed. I don't mind porn, but honestly I don't think I can articulate it.
>>
>>4197903
As in breaking a rule so obviously the janny has to do no reasearch you moron. Jannies arent actually smart enough to look things up to confirm something is off-topic. Posting Stallar Blade is off-topic and breaks rule 1, but you can't tell that from a screenshot.
>>
>>4197831
eve be like -_-
>>
>>4198012
>Posting Stallar Blade is off-topic and breaks rule 1
if /u/ rules required "the source media must be unambiguously yuri, no subtext, fanon, or fan-preferred shipping allowed", half the board wouldn't exist

discussing a non-yuri game is against the widely-accepted manners of this particular thread, which is not the same thing. discussing a subtext game, if this game is subtext, is sufficiently questionable that there is no agreement and certainly no rule.
>>
Just ignore him. Let him play the thread bouncer.
>>
>>4198210
If you want to discuss fanfiction there is a thread for that, so your argument is invalid. Of course it's fine to post your yuri fanart of the game, wherever you manage pull that from.
This game has neither subext nor real yuri. /u/ has never accepted goggles this deep as relevant. Two women being on screen together is not a basis for discussion.

But if you are so pathetically desperate to talk about your Korean waifu game, then keep it brief and focused only on that paltry evidence for yuri subtext you pretend is there. I imagine the two sentences you can conjure up will suffice and the topic can be buried for good.
>>
>>4198227
my dear sister, i am not the person posting about the game, i merely wish to discuss your conception that it "breaks rule 1". which rule 1 is that?
>>
>>4198239
You don't know rule 1 of this board? What are you even doing here then?
It's only discuss yuri. Nothing else. While I sure would love to get rid of all the subtextfags, at the very least they usually only get a pass if there is something of substance there.

As I said, yuri fanfiction and yuri fanart are actual yuri content, even if the source material isn't. But that's not what this thread's for and that's not what these Korean waifufags care about.
>>
>>4198227
>This game has neither subext nor real yuri. /u/ has never accepted goggles this deep as relevant.
And still you didn't complain or raise your voice about the System Shock posts.

I think you're just an hypocrite with an anti-Korean bias.
>>
>>4198245
What an oddly specific and random attempt at a gotcha epecially when the System Shock post literally has a response telling the anon it's not yuri.
>>
File: n3MB79U.png (515 KB, 2048x945)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>took a dig at themselves to admit the male MC was a mistake
lmao
>>
>>4198012
>breaks rule 1
No it doesn't, because Rule 1 is to not talk about /b/ outside of /b/.
>>
>>4198318
You're talking about global rules; the other anon is talking about board rules.
>>
>>4198322
Board rule states that so long as an image had two women in it, it's allowed. Doesn't really matter if the source is yuri or not. No matter how much it makes someone seethe or not. By the very definition of the rules, Stellar Blade does not break them.
If that bothers anyone, they can bring it up with the mods.
>>
>>4198325
No it doesnt. It has to be yuri (whether the source material is or not). Just having two women in an image is not fucking yuri.
>>
>>4198341
No. And wanna know why? We have a bunch of threads on the board that are about non-yuri series but are filled with yuri images. Now you can cry "image dump" all you like, but that's what this place still is: an image board.
So.Get.Over.It
>>
>>4198346
You fucking retard can't even read.
>>
>>4198341
>Just having two women in an image is not fucking yuri.
Traditionally the ruling has been "two women within spitting distance" counts.
>>
>>4198348
Get over it. Petulant child.
>>
>>4198354
We are discounting crossovers now? Truly a sad day.
>>
>>4198359
Is Rannie the cool aunt?
>>
>>4198346
>We have a bunch of threads on the board that are about non-yuri series
And this is not one of them.
>>
The OP post explicitly says this is a thread for games which CONTAIN yuri. If you can get two girls to make googly eyes at each other then it contains yuri.
>>
>>4198406
I don't totally remember but I think I adjusted the OP to say that after an extremely stupid fight a few months back
>>
>>4198356
>gets everything wrong and gets called out for being illiterate on top of it
>YOU PETULANT CHILD
Pfff
>>
>>4198406
That's not what contain yuri means you moron. Containing yuri means there needs to be explicit yuri in the damn game. Aka if there is a yuri couple in the game you can talk about it even if the rest of the game is het. You can't just take a game with literally no yuri and say "In imagine they would make a good pairing" and pretend the game's on topic.
>>
>>4198542
Petulant child
>>
Not canon yuri + insufferable fanbase makes me think we shouldnt really by discussing SB here
>>
>>4198650
There are currently more posts complaining about people posting about SB in this thread than posts about SB.
>>
>>4198656
There are just as many idiots defending the potential retardation of talking about it, which is actually even worse. It would already be over if these white knights didn't spring up when people rightfully shat on someone posting that shit.
>>
>>4198306
What's this? A screenshot taken inside a burning dumpster right before it was rolled off a hill?
>>
>>4198674
Accurate analogy. It's from the final update before EoS.
>>
>>4198724
You know people always speak of schadenfreude at the death of this travesty, but I'm still angrier that it happened than glad that it died a dog's death. It was so predictable and unnecessary.
>>
>>4198726
Think of it as a great injustice properly avenged.
>>
>>4198729
>properly avenged
Try again
>>
>>4198650
I think it's an interesting footnote that the big booty fanservice game actually has more oxygen for yuri ships than hetero ones, but yeah there's really not much substance to it even with yuri goggles at full power.
>>
>>4198733
It got what it deserved. Being angry that it happened is justified, but stupidity can be more or less expected from stupid suits.
Now, hopefully, they'll get their heads out of their asses and reboot the franchise properly
>>
Man, can you imagine if posters here put all their spare energy into making content instead of bitching all day? Paradise on earth.
>>
>>4198746
Word.
Videogame development hasn't been easier; the average anon would be able to make fantastic yuri games with minimal time and money investment.
>>
>>4198306
For those of us Indo-European language speakers, what are they saying?

>>4198674
>>4198724
>>4198726
>>4198729
>>4198733
>>4198734
>>4198740
Qrd?
>>
>>4198755
>Qrd?
The Blue Reflection franchise. It started as a couple of somewhat yuri games until a gacha was announced. The gacha would have a male MC. The game community, which had a good number of yuri fans, did not like it.
The gacha game, Blue Reflection Sun, died shortly after.
>>
>>4198755
>For those of us Indo-European language speakers, what are they saying?
"Wasn't the gender meaningless? I told you."
Context: the producers knew that the male MC would be controversial with fans and promised there was meaning to his presence. In the end, the characters themselves declare there was no meaning.
>>
>>4198755
Please stop posting "Qrd?". It makes you sound like a retard.
>>
New Lost Records trailer. Nothing particularly interesting /u/-wise in this one besides the girls just yet, but being a Life is Strange-em-up it'll presumably warrant at least a serious look at later this yea.r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVgZamG22MQ

Surely Dontnod will at least have gotten the message after LiS2 people only give a shit about Life is Strange if they can be a lesbian. And with four girls comprising the cast odds seem pretty good

>inb4 the lesbian relationship involves the fat one
>>
>>4198785
Pls no buli
>>
File: image.png (732 KB, 1417x1080)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
Kino
>>
>>4198793
Kinogoated with the sauce?
>>
>>4198786
Idk, they don't look that appealing to me. Does their engine limit the hairstyle to always be so short? At least gimme some Rachel look-a-like.
Better yet, I want Kate back.
>>
>>4198797
Kate had the worst hairstyle of all.
>>
File: 1432353993278.png (142 KB, 500x485)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>4198798
I think it's cute. And at least the bun teases actual long hair.
>>
>>4198796
Trash in the Flower Garden
>>
>>4198786
I just love how arrogant and high on their own farts they are

>"People liked LiS due to the cute lesbians? Nah, it was due to our great, bold, profound and intellectual writing"
>>
>>4198545
Well frankly that definition's as bullshit as any other because I can make two women fuck in Rise of Ronin but I'll hear holy hell if I try to talk about it here.
>>
>>4198992
No? You absolute fucking retard. What do you think people talked abolut the last two threads? Nobody is stopping you to talk about RoR. The only thing that came up is that the anon who played it was dumping random theories about romance options instead of just romancing someone and then telling us.
>>
This seems kind of yuri...?
https://www.thegamer.com/stellar-blades-romance-novel-plastic-hearts-pages/
Pallas is the name of the female childhood friend of Athena.
>>
File: rare ship.jpg (1.79 MB, 2000x2000)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>4199109
Opening the link and being greeted by that header image gave me whiplash, I thought that was SuMetal and we were gonna have her in some game with MOCAP.

>lick another robot's plug
Kek. Yeah would be cool if this is yuri, kinda have a feeling it'd be more of a side note than anything as it's a mainstream game
>>
>>4199112
>it'd be more of a side note than anything
It's literally an optional fictional story within the universe. Just some collectible. Far from relevant. It's like those people finding notes in RPGs that talk about some nobody characters being lesbians. Cool, but what does it matter?
>>
>>4199143
It's Fun
>>
Imaginary Future got a DLC recently. I'm actually surprised. It felt like a one and done game, but maybe it will get more long time support.
>>
File: Imaginary Gibberish.png (1.79 MB, 1920x1080)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>4199486
Maybe they should first give the game a real English translation instead of the MTL trash it is right now.
>>
>>4199502
Considering there are 4 English reviews, all of which are machine translated, English speakers are likely not the target audience.
>>
>>4199557
If that's the excuse then they shouldn't put English in their language section.
>>
Mega Man Zero-like Virtua Unlimited Project released. Anyone played it know how /u/ it is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_HFWtWb1Z4 [Embed]
>>
>>4199588
>game featuring VTuber characters
I sincerely doubt you'll get anything more than subtext out of this. Gameplay seems fun though, I'll give the demo a try and see if it has anything board-relevant.
>>
>>4200089
Yeah, there's just nothing there. Most of the staff at your base are men, but in general characters don't interact beyond infodumps and mission briefings. Gameplay also turned out to be not as fun as it looked in the trailer, so I'm not gonna bother finishing the demo.
>>
>>4200125
I liked the gameplay, since Zero-types are my favorite character to play as in Mega Man games. I was able to finish the demo, and it does seem like it'll be a "no romance in general" type game, since the cast seem to be real V-tubers and all. I do like how the MC was either apathetic or short tempered when interacting with the male characters but was really concerned, polite, and friendly with the female fire boss though.
>>
>>4200275
>>4200275
>>4200275

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.