[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 安達としまむら 38.png (1.61 MB, 1449x1040)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
Thread to post and discuss untranslated yuri manga.

Yuri magazines
https://pastebin.com/fbRhpxwk

Non-yuri magazines with some yuri series
https://pastebin.com/CiU3N2Gu

Various raws
https://pastebin.com/M47jSchT

Web releases calendar
https://yurinavi.com/2017/02/28/web_yuri/

Buyfag thread >>3944605

Previous thread >>4230584
>>
>>4250180
Adachi actually meant the moon. Tsuki sure was big that festival night.
>>
>>4250195
She called Shimamura's ass fat?
>>
>>4250180
>Can't hear confession over the sound of fireworks
Classic. Is that how they celebrate the Fourth of July in Japan?
>>
>>4250180
Too bad it's only goes downhill from here.
>>
>>4250209
Agreed, it gradually becomes unfocused and the times jumps around so much. It's hard to take anything seriously when you get interrupted by side contents and time skip every other chapter.
>>
>>4250236
The main plot ends at volume 7 of the novel, after that it's basically an anthology of different moments in both of their lives together.
>>
>>4250259
Moke will probably adapt a kiss and end the manga. As much as I would love to read a semi adult arc of Adachi and Shimamura the same way as Kase san does, I doubt it would keep selling after that. Mark me: I am doomposting this manga will only last another couple of volumes.
>>
>>4250259
Volume 8. Iruma considers the school trip the "ending".
>>
>>4250340
I'm still mad that they didn't kiss during their school trip, there we're a lot of perfect moments for their first kiss.
>>
>>4250458
The whole point is how their relationship was stagnant at that point because Shimamura still had all her shields up. Neither was really ready for dating yet, Adachi just wanted to make sure she was in a position no one would replace her and Shimamura was very likely afraid saying no could break them up (basically what she asked herself during valentines if Adachi had other meaning).
>>
>>4250463
>stagnant
Is process of them moving away from this state ever written?
I haven't read the novel but /u/ says the story starts jumping around after v8.
>>
>>4250464
Yes, in volume 8 Shimamura realizes she is a shitty girlfriend and starts making efforts to communicate to Adachi she actually loves her too, even though Adachi points out how she sounds really unconvincing when she says it and then Shimamura actually manages to make Adachi embarassed by talking about how they gay for each other in the middle of the class with everyone listening while Shimamura just doesn't give a shit anymore, in volume 11 Shimamura and Adachi talk about sex and Shimamura tells Adachi it's too early for her as she can tell Adachi is really horny, but they start getting more touchy from that point onwards. Volumes 9,10, 11, SS and 99 keep jumping the timeline, but we have Shimamura preparing to have sex with Adachi for the first time and some details of how their first kiss went, which tasted like blood because Adachi was biting her tongue from being too nervous. And well they are basically a gay married couple until literally the end after this point.
>>
>>4250463
I would argue dropping your shields and being ready for a committed relationship is as good a time as any to make out.
>>
>>4250467
Thank you anon.
>>
>>4250468
Let the autist have their autistic slow burn, I hope Adachi's mom cleans her room because it was probably smelling like an aquarium there
>>
File: 176.png (1.38 MB, 1350x1938)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
This teacher feels like a predator.
>>
Chimidoro Icecream is a good replacement for the hole left by Awakened Yuri Kisser.
>>
File: 1719792836590645.png (2.25 MB, 1728x1230)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>>4250180
what's with fireworks and romantic scenes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.