[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Amy Blaze.jpg (83 KB, 800x709)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we discuss ALL things Sonic!

/sthg/ #7177 - Cute Edition

>SONIC X SHADOW GENERATIONS confirmed release date is October 25, 2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E36fOpk-Yg
>Sonic x Shadow Generations: Dark Beginnings will be arriving this fall
https://x.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1810348219001385236

>Sonic Rumble - Announce Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em6-SjjaYQE

>Sonic the Hedgehog 3 has been announced for December 20, 2024:
https://x.com/SonicMovie/status/1729878742775001179

>IDW Release Dates:
Sonic the Hedgehog #71 - 31 July 2024
Sonic the Hedgehog #72 - 28 August 2024
Sonic the Hedgehog Annual 2024 - 11 September 2024
Sonic the Hedgehog #73 - 18 September 2024

>The Official Sonic the Hedgehog: Amy Rose's Fortune Card Deck will release on August 27, 2024
https://insighteditions.com/products/the-official-sonic-the-hedgehog-amy-roses-fortune-card-deck

>General link compilation:
https://pastebin.com/v28z0i4P
https://web.archive.org/web/20201011115814/https://pastebin.com/ryx42C0W
>Milestone pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/LJCfZhY4
>Sonic Game/Mod Recommendation Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uk5U8jY_RPZF9m_gmPfSOfCngAOSAxy393dsQVPoOyQ/edit#gid=0
>Perfect System Collection:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nnOjrAPad6L7Bvi_wKMcVJqD_ql8MLjH/view
>Sonic comic scans:
https://grabber.zone

/sthg/ booru:
https://sthg.booru.org/
/sthg/ OC info:
sthgoc.tumblr.com/archive/
/sthg/ cytube:
https://cytube/r/sthg
/sthg/ Pixel World:
https://ourworldofpixels.com/sthg

Previous thread: >>487347903
>>
shadally
>>
I'm going to freakin rape you Sonic!
>>
File: 1678045378978653.jpg (36 KB, 720x706)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>487388546
Amy, I love you.
>>
women shouldn't write sonic
>>
File: GRqZBi2bMAEbPYJ.png (555 KB, 1021x1389)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>
File: 162956184661204.jpg (499 KB, 1140x1140)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>
File: fuckwolfamy.png (726 KB, 2054x1345)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
Happy Birthday /sthg/!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (95 KB, 428x153)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>487385708
>>
>>487388706
Stop changing your name so I don't have to filter you every time
>>
>>487388782
This is too funny to be made at this hour
>>
>>487388782
minna
>>
I'm going to whip your butt, Sonic, taste your ejaculated fluids, frick you hard, choke you, and do whatever that BDSM is. But I will do it all consensually, Sonic.
>>
>>487388782
Based.
>>
>>487388782
did her earring get teared out
>>
>>487388782
It's beautiful.
>>
File: fuckwolfamy (3).png (104 KB, 869x730)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
ship.
>>
I swear they're getting bigger.
>>
File: IMG_8107.jpg (405 KB, 1024x819)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
After a couple weeks' break, I played Sonic Riders again today. It took me a bit to get back into the swing of things, but the game was just as good as it was when I last played it.
I just completed White Cave in the Story mode and was finally able to get my first X rank trick.
>>
>>487388910
Shadoe...
>>
>>487389029
Sick of all this western nonsense. The west must die once again.
>>
so i went to "archive of our own" to look for sonic fanfics and i tried my best to filter out the cancer

https://archive0f0ur0wn.org/works/search?commit=Search&page=1&work_search%5Bbookmarks_count%5D=&work_search%5Bcharacter_names%5D=&work_search%5Bcomments_count%5D=&work_search%5Bcomplete%5D=T&work_search%5Bcreators%5D=&work_search%5Bcrossover%5D=F&work_search%5Bfandom_names%5D=Sonic+the+Hedgehog+%28Video+Games%29&work_search%5Bfreeform_names%5D=&work_search%5Bhits%5D=&work_search%5Bkudos_count%5D=&work_search%5Blanguage_id%5D=&work_search%5Bquery%5D=-oc+-%22original+character%22+-romance+-wachowski+-%22agent+stone%22+-cringe+-furry+-%22big+chungus%22+-crackfic+-meme+-%22the+author+regrets+everything%22+-%22creepy+pasta%22+-bowser+-creepypasta&work_search%5Brating_ids%5D=9&work_search%5Brelationship_names%5D=&work_search%5Brevised_at%5D=&work_search%5Bsingle_chapter%5D=0&work_search%5Bsort_column%5D=kudos_count&work_search%5Bsort_direction%5D=desc&work_search%5Btitle%5D=&work_search%5Bword_count%5D=

this is the url for all the stuff already set, this is the filter stuff written out

You searched for: -oc -"original character" -romance -wachowski -"agent stone" -cringe -furry -"big chungus" -crackfic -meme -"the author regrets everything" -"creepy pasta" -bowser -creepypasta Tags: Not Rated, Sonic the Hedgehog (Video Games) Complete No Crossovers sort by: kudos descending

i had to filter out cancer like "creepy pasta" and "wachowski" shit manually

it went from over three thousand stories to around 200

and i replaced the o with 0 cause apparently 4cuck thinks its spam
>>
>>487388782
I don't want to ruin this for you, but you misspelled surrounded.
>>
File: 1721777817858630.jpg (90 KB, 789x828)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
dilf
>>
>>487389157
incel the reddit spacer
i mean some tags are redundant like "the author regrets everything" but stupid tags urk me so much i put them in there anyways just so i dont have to look at them again
>big chungus in sonic haha
kill yourself
>>
>>487388782
Sthg Mina is infinitely better than Archie Mina
>>
File: IMG_2645.jpg (58 KB, 725x1024)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>Well anon, whatcha waiting for?
>>
>>487388741
Why did Sally get so little Official Merch?
>>
>>487389309
Pass. Gigachads like me aren't into twelve year olds.
>>
>>487389309
you're on my chair
>>
>>487389029
Yeah, her arms are actually pretty thick after the timeskip
>>
File: sallly.jpg (37 KB, 537x503)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
shes a femininomenon
>>
>>487389309
Please cover up, that is very indecent.
>>
>>487389374
>sonic says eyeing cream across the room
>>
>>487389404
wait she looks like she's sitting down but that's just her dress
i feel like an idiot
im going to stop posting now, be grateful to me for letting you life, filter fag
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog burst through the digital realm, his blue blur of a body materializing in the midst of 4chan's chaotic boards. The anonymous masses paused in their posting, eyes widening in surprise as the legendary hero gave a thumbs-up and a cheerful "What's up, guys?"

A flurry of reactions ensued, with some anons cheering and others hurling insults. Sonic, unfazed, began to explore the site, marveling at the eclectic mix of memes, discussions, and cat pictures. He stumbled upon a thread dedicated to his own games, and his eyes lit up as he read through the passionate debates and nostalgic reminiscences.

As he scrolled, Sonic's grin grew wider. "You guys are something else," he chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "Keep on keeping on, 4chan. The blue blur approves!" With a final wave, Sonic vanished as suddenly as he appeared, leaving behind a trail of bewildered but entertained anons. The boards returned to their usual frenzy, but the memory of Sonic's visit would be cherished for a long time to come.
>>
>letting you life
Sad but expected.
>>
>>487389564
Don't leave... we need you here :(
>>
>>487389178
He just keeps getting hotter
>>
File: FmLV2zSXgAAo9b6.jpg (333 KB, 1684x1857)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>
File: GL2uR7PXcAAaizr.jfif.jpg (265 KB, 1374x1955)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>487389564
I hope you power through your addiction, I know how hard it can be.
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog strolled into the bustling streets of Station Square, his blue spikes gleaming in the sunlight. He wore his signature red shoes, but today they seemed to gleam with an extra air of confidence.

As he walked, he nodded to the various citizens, but didn't bother to stop and chat. He had places to be and things to do, and he didn't have time for small talk. His mission was to stop Dr. Eggman's latest scheme, and he wasn't about to let anyone get in his way.

Tails, his trusty sidekick, fluttered alongside him, chattering excitedly about the latest gadget he'd built. Sonic listened intently, but didn't offer any words of encouragement. He didn't need to; Tails knew he was good enough.

As they approached the city square, Sonic spotted Knuckles the Echidna, standing guard over the Master Emerald. Sonic smirked to himself; Knuckles was always so serious, so caught up in his duties. Sonic, on the other hand, was free to do as he pleased.

"Hey, Knuckles," Sonic said, sauntering up to the echidna. "What's the haps, buddy?"

Knuckles narrowed his eyes. "Sonic, what are you doing here? You know you're not supposed to be in the city."

Sonic chuckled. "Oh, come on, Knuckles. I'm not going to cause any trouble. I just need to... take care of some business."

Knuckles raised an eyebrow. "What kind of business?"

Sonic just grinned. "You wouldn't understand, Knuckles. It's sigma male stuff."
>>
/sthg/, would it be a good decision to spend $20 on a Sonic OST (a physical copy) or would I be better off just spending the money on other stuff?
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog was known for his speed, his attitude, and his independence. He was a lone wolf, always on the move, and never stayed in one place for too long. But there was another side to Sonic, a side that few people knew about. He was a sigma male, a man who rejected the advances of women and lived life on his own terms.

It started with Amy Rose, the pink hedgehog who had been chasing Sonic for years. She would often show up at his doorstep, flowers in hand, and a hopeful look in her eyes. But Sonic would just smile, pat her on the head, and tell her he wasn't interested. He didn't lead her on, didn't give her false hope. He was direct, and sometimes even a little harsh.

As the years went by, more women came into Sonic's life. There was Rouge the Bat, the treasure hunter with a heart of gold. She would often try to seduce Sonic, but he would just laugh and tell her she wasn't his type. There was even a human woman, a journalist who had been assigned to write a story about Sonic's adventures. She would often try to get close to him, but Sonic would just brush her off, telling her he wasn't interested in her or her story.

Sonic's friends would often try to set him up with women, but he would always decline. He didn't need anyone, he would say. He was happy on his own, and he didn't want to be tied down. His friends would sometimes tease him, calling him a sigma male, but Sonic didn't care. He knew what he wanted, and he wasn't going to change for anyone.

One day, a new woman came into Sonic's life. Her name was Blaze the Cat, and she was a princess from a far-off kingdom. She was beautiful, kind, and strong, and Sonic was immediately drawn to her. But even with Blaze, Sonic was hesitant. He didn't want to get too close, didn't want to get hurt. He kept her at arm's length, even as she tried to get closer to him.
>>
>>487389750
he got it from his mom's side
>>
>>487388782
kek I love you fwa
>>
File: IMG_1222.png (2.89 MB, 2313x3205)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
Would you?
>>
File: 54654654655.png (738 KB, 828x1268)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>>487389172
they're ai wtf do you expect
>>
>>487388782
Can't spell Antichrist without AI
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog was lounging on a sun-drenched beach, his blue spikes glistening with dew, as he sipped on a fruity cocktail. Mario, the renowned plumber, approached him, looking a bit worn out from his latest adventure.

"Hey, Sonic! What's the secret to your eternal coolness?" Mario asked, eyeing Sonic's relaxed demeanor.

Sonic chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. "It's all about confidence, my friend. You've got to own it. You're a legendary plumber, but you always seem so... anxious. When's the last time you got some action, Mario?"

Mario's mustache twitched, and he looked around nervously. "Uh, well, I've been a bit busy saving the Princess and all..."

Sonic snorted. "Busy? Busy is for the weak. You need to take a break from rescuing the Princess and focus on rescuing some phone numbers, if you know what I mean."

Mario's face turned bright red. "Sonic, I don't think that's exactly my style..."

Sonic leaned in, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Trust me, bro. You need to get out there and show the ladies what you're working with. I mean, have you seen your jumping skills? You're like a real-life superhero! The girls will eat that up."

Mario looked taken aback by Sonic's advice, but the blue hedgehog continued to press on. "I'm telling you, Mario, you need to develop a sigma mindset. Be the alpha, not the beta. Don't wait for the Princess to come to you – go out and conquer the Mushroom Kingdom's dating scene!"

As Sonic's words echoed across the beach, Mario looked like he was about to implode from embarrassment. "Sonic, I think I'll stick to what I'm good at – plumbing and rescuing the Princess..."

Sonic shrugged, unfazed. "Suit yourself, Mario. But if you want to level up your game, you know who to come to. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some important speed-running to attend to."

With a wink, Sonic took off, leaving Mario to ponder the wisdom of his words.
>>
File: 1704502997225916.jpg (103 KB, 544x732)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>487390163
>>487389961
>>487389824
>>
In the bustling streets of Station Square, a group of Western Sonic characters had gathered, eager to meet the legendary Alpha Male Sonic. They had heard tales of his unmatched speed and bravery, and they couldn't wait to learn from him.

As they waited, a flash of blue blur appeared before them. Alpha Male Sonic stood tall, his piercing gaze scanning the group. His expression was stern, his muscles rippling beneath his fur.

"What do you want?" he growled, his deep voice sending a shiver down the spines of the Western Sonic characters.

The leader of the group, a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Sonic, stepped forward. "We've come to learn from you, Alpha Male Sonic! We've heard you're the greatest hero in the land!"

Alpha Male Sonic snorted, his tail twitching with disdain. "You think you can learn from me? You're nothing but pale imitations of the real thing. You're weak, soft, and pathetic."

The Western Sonic characters exchanged nervous glances, taken aback by Alpha Male Sonic's harsh words.

"Get back in the vault," Alpha Male Sonic sneered, his eyes blazing with contempt. "You don't belong in this world. You're not worthy of sharing the same air as me."

The group hesitated, unsure of how to respond. But Alpha Male Sonic's words cut deep, and they knew they couldn't stay. With their tails between their legs, they slunk away, disappearing into the shadows.

As they vanished, Alpha Male Sonic turned to face the city, his chest heaving with pride. He was the one and only true hero, and he would not be tainted by the presence of inferior imitations.

With a final glance at the city, Alpha Male Sonic sped off, leaving the Western Sonic characters to nurse their wounded pride. They knew they would never be good enough for the Alpha Male Sonic, and they slunk back into the vault, their tails hung low in defeat.
>>
File: IMG_8196.png (472 KB, 734x634)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>487389650
>487389824
>487389961
>487390163
Stop spamming AIslop.
>>
Sonic, donning a pair of sleek, silver sunglasses, strode confidently into the heart of the forest. His electric blue quills stood on end, radiating an aura of unbridled coolness. Whisper the Wolf, his arch-nemesis, sneered at him from beneath the shade of a towering tree.

"You think you're tough, Sonic?" Whisper taunted, baring his razor-sharp fangs. "I'll show you what real power looks like!"

Sonic smirked, his sunglasses glinting in the dappled sunlight. With a flick of his wrist, he summoned a burst of supercharged speed. In a blur of blue, he closed the distance between them, his fists flying in a flurry of punches.

Whisper, caught off guard by Sonic's lightning-quick attack, stumbled backward. Sonic seized the opportunity, delivering a devastating uppercut that sent Whisper crashing to the ground.

As the dust settled, Sonic stood victorious, his sunglasses still perfectly in place. He gazed down at Whisper, a triumphant grin spreading across his face.

"You should've stayed out of my way, Whisper," Sonic quipped, his voice dripping with attitude. "Now, you're just a footnote in the history books."

With a casual flick of his tail, Sonic turned and sauntered away, leaving Whisper to nurse his wounded pride.
>>
>>
>>487390391
We need a Mina version of this that says "YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A AIGGER"
>>
I like how Mina was clearly designed to be adorable, sad, and awkward, but Archie is Archie so in a few years she suddenly became a giga stacy drama queen.
>>
mina the fluffy mongoose
>>
Senator Armstrong stood at the podium, his powerful voice booming through the speakers as he addressed the crowd. "The West is rotten to the core," he declared, his eyes blazing with conviction. "It's a system built on greed and corruption, and it's time for a change."

As the crowd murmured in agreement, Armstrong's mind turned to the Western Sonic OCs - a group of colorful, fast-moving characters who had become symbols of the West's decadence and excess. He imagined a world without them, a world where power and speed were used for the greater good, rather than for personal gain.

"I can't stand by and watch as the West destroys itself," Armstrong thought, his fists clenched in determination. "It's time to take action."

He began to formulate a plan, a bold and daring scheme to rid the world of the Western Sonic OCs once and for all. It would be risky, and there would be consequences, but Armstrong was willing to do whatever it took to save the world from corruption.

As he spoke to the crowd, his words growing more and more passionate, Armstrong knew that he was on the right path. He would stop at nothing to bring about change, and he was ready to take on whatever challenges lay ahead.

"The West may be rotten to the core," he declared, his voice full of fire. "But together, we can build a better future."
>>
File: rzvffyX.jpg (82 KB, 576x824)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Didn't like how the shading was going, so I redid it.
>>
>>487391091
i'm aroused
>>
>>487391091
I'm trying my damndest to figure out how to do blended shading but I can't find even a single tutorial on how to do it in programs like CSP. What kind of brushes do you use for that effect? All I know how to do is do solid blocks of color for a comic shading effect.
>>
Senator Armstrong, a powerful and influential politician, had always been a vocal critic of the video game industry. In particular, he had a deep-seated grudge against Sega of America, which he blamed for the failure of his own political career many years ago.

Unbeknownst to the public, Senator Armstrong had been secretly implanted with advanced nanomachines, which he had been using to enhance his physical abilities and intelligence. However, he had also been using them to develop a sinister plan to take revenge on Sega of America.

One day, Senator Armstrong snuck into Sega of America's headquarters in San Francisco, bypassing all security measures with ease thanks to his nanomachines. Once inside, he quickly made his way to the server room, where he unleashed a swarm of nanomachines that began to infect and corrupt the company's computer systems.

The nanomachines worked quickly, spreading throughout the building and causing chaos and destruction wherever they went. Sega of America's employees were helpless as their computers and machinery began to malfunction and explode, causing widespread panic and terror.

Senator Armstrong watched with glee as his plan came to fruition. He had always been a master manipulator and strategist, and he had played the long game to exact his revenge on Sega of America.
>>
>>487391091
Nice work drafriend wnn
>>
>>487391091
>duofag called tdfwnn's drawing mspaint doodles
>tdfwnn powers up
>>
Senator Armstrong, a powerful and influential politician, had always held a deep-seated hatred for the Western versions of the Sonic the Hedgehog characters. He believed that they represented everything that was wrong with modern entertainment and vowed to do everything in his power to eradicate them.

One day, Senator Armstrong received a tip that IDW Sonic the Hedgehog, the newest and most popular iteration of the character, would be making an appearance at a local convention. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to make a statement, Armstrong and his team of loyal followers made their way to the convention center.

As soon as IDW Sonic took the stage, Armstrong sprang into action. Using his nanomachines, he took control of the convention center's security systems and turned them against the crowd. As chaos erupted, Armstrong made his way backstage, where he found IDW Sonic cowering in fear.

"You and your kind are a blight on this world," Armstrong growled, his eyes glowing with the power of his nanomachines. "It's time for you to disappear once and for all."

With that, Armstrong unleashed a barrage of terrorist bombs. IDW Sonic was caught in the blast, and when the dust settled, there was no sign of the beloved character.

Armstrong stood victorious, his hatred for the Western Sonic characters vindicated. The crowd, still reeling from the chaos and destruction, could only watch in shock as Armstrong and his followers made their exit.

In the aftermath of the attack, Armstrong was hailed as a hero by his supporters. They believed that he had done what was necessary to rid the world of a corrupt and harmful influence. And as for IDW Sonic, there were those who whispered that the character had gotten what was coming to them.
>>
File: chAYXzY.jpg (24 KB, 207x384)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>487391665
Technically they're Tegaki doodles, I use it because it's a faster way to draw for me.

>>487391261
I use the default airbrush tool and constantly tweak it. Other than that it's just trial and error.
>>
File: 1712935376998.png (477 KB, 1027x1316)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>>
File: FawwlS-acAA_qC2.jpg (100 KB, 865x900)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
SHIP
>>
GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY
>>
File: Spoiler Image (442 KB, 921x1175)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
https://strawpoll.com/e6Z2A8WVGgN
>>
Stop detonating and start living, Sonic.
>>
>>487392881
Ass will win. Why did you even bother?
>>
Amy I'm full. I've had enough cream pies for one day.
>>
trip i'm full, i've had enough pancakes for one day
>>
>>487393063
Cubot........
>>
File: 20240722_153449.jpg (200 KB, 900x900)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>
vanilla overindulging in cakes and pastries she bakes while her daughter is away on adventures and getting chunky
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
I just learned what tegaki is....
>>
>>487393583
>while her daughter is away on adventures and getting chunky
This phrasing would imply that cream is the one "getting chunky" in this scenario.
>>
>>487393930
wrong but she can come along for the ride too
>>
>>487393930
>cream is the one "getting chunky"
https://files.catbox.moe/jrsorn.png
>>
>>487393883
i feel like i know your style but i cant identify you
>>
>>487393883
Yay, tegaki buddies!
>>
>>487393883
Noice. Now draw him collared and begging for it
>>
>>487394208
That's fwa you donglehead!
>>
File: saidnfanf.png (20 KB, 600x800)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>I pissed on the moon!
>>
>>487395885
I hope this joke dies
>>
File: 1635648605614.png (621 KB, 1614x1671)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>487389374
This. If you're not single digits, you're just single.
>>
Chaos energy has been a pretty soft magic system since the Chaos Emeralds are treated as miracle gems.

Anyone know any harder magic systems that use magical items at its core, or do you think it would be better to deprioritize the necessity for them?
>>
>>487393583
groping vanilla's tummy
>>
>>487389309
*suplexs Amy into the ground cracking her skull wide open*
>>
>>487396454
Violence isn't funny
>>
Goodnight. I (Espio's human wife) love my husband.
>>
>>487396554
Pleasant dreams, Espioyume.
>>
>>487396519
It is when you hurt Emi!
I want to see Emi cry :)
>>
Shipping?
>>
File: Flu3uhXaUAAwQjg.jpg (169 KB, 913x1241)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>487398782
Quiet hours... but yes...
>>
File: 20240723_110033.jpg (215 KB, 2048x1704)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>487398782
Yes, shipping.
>>
File: sally.jpg (107 KB, 658x361)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>487399097
>>487398876
please post more
>>
>>487398782
yes
>>
File: 20240724_114426.jpg (3.36 MB, 2800x3090)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
>>487399217
>>
>>487388782
Ultra based.
>>
>>
File: GHUmvhfWAAERd-6.jpg (274 KB, 2000x2000)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>487399217
>>
>>487399698
mmmmmmm shipping
>>
Ship
>>
File: Smooch.png (1.6 MB, 1280x1045)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
Hey guys can I sit with you?
>>
File: Sonadowkiss.jpg (951 KB, 1280x904)
951 KB
951 KB JPG
>>
File: 1696650591296943.png (21 KB, 557x453)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>487388782
A masterpiece
>>
File: thumb-1920-612644.png (1.13 MB, 1600x1172)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
File: Faszy5bUIAIXsA2.jpg (346 KB, 1448x2048)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>487399973
Sure... we're shipping...
>>
File: ShadHoney.png (246 KB, 2000x1000)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
mmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 24566440_p9.jpg (50 KB, 800x600)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Shadow in Sonic 06
>>
File: fuckwolfamy (2).png (150 KB, 946x635)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>487398782
yeah we shippin'
>>
File: 09.jpg (135 KB, 1024x793)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>487401246
Lanolin has both Knuckles and Shadow as love interests?
>>
>>487388782
Your drawings are gaining more little details that make me wonder what the story that lead to them is. Like the Terios ones. I spent hours thinking about how Mina reached hits point
>>
>>487401402
Yes. Just like Rouge.
>>
Shipping franchise
>>
>>487388782
This is perfect for the first sthg drawing of our decade
>>
Jet is like if the Green Goblin was really fucking lame.
>>
File: IMG_4676.jpg (218 KB, 1280x1037)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
>>487388782
I'm going to mina
>>
>>487403994
Okay.
>>
>>487403994
Shipping is better than games
>>
>>487404352
>>487404236
Frontiers is awful. Shipping is betterl.
>>
File: GQAdZx3WIAAAwdM.png (300 KB, 680x502)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
SHIP
>>
>>487404816
Shut up retard
>>
>>487404816
*kisses you*
>>
>>487404816
Who the fuck else would like Sonic the Hedgehog
>>
Do you think Ian still notices /sthg/?
Imagine the quantity and sort of people that he would bring here if he made a post like that today.
>>
>>487405213
No. This thread is way too boring, it's 90% porn and 10% peanut brained opinions you could get on /v/. The days of creators actually using 4chan are long over, it's no longer useful for getting unfiltered, honest opinions.
>>
File: 1692917231530322.png (16 KB, 557x605)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>487388782
Delightfully based
>>
>>487405213
" did they say the f word? o ma gawwww, i shaking and crying right now i'll never recover from this! please help me stop for humanity!" what a bunch of faggots
>>
File: GTPdDqdXwAAWpaR.jpg (395 KB, 2048x2048)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>
>>487405213
>Imagine the quantity and sort of people that he would bring here if he made a post like that today.
It would be the exact same kind of people as we have now and don't kid yourself.
>>
>>487388782
Can someone give the quick rundown?
>>
>>487406178
mmmmmmm based
>>
>>487406473
On 24th of July in 2014th year of our Lord, the first Sonic the Hedgehog general in /vg/ was made.
>>
>>487406365
hmmm what you elaborate more on this self-insert ship?
>>
>>487388546
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=&q=sonic+movie+amy+rose+model
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=&q=sonic+movie+cream+model
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=&q=sonic+movie+blaze+model
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=&q=sonic+movie+rouge+model
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=&q=sonic+movie+silver+model
why there are so many sonic movie fanmade models?
>>
>>487389309
Sonic*
>>
File: GS3WZ82XQAAcwSQ.jpg_orig.jpg (1.72 MB, 2624x2272)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>
Jesus christ Sonic Chronicles plays and sounds like a Flash game from 2004, I know it was made on the cheap but goddamn
>>
>>487406901
Because fans actually want to see these characters in the movies?
>>
>>487406718
Damn, we deserve our own board.
>>
>>487407158
>a Flash game from 2004
Chronicles WISHES it was anywhere near as good as Ultimate Flash Sonic
>>
File: fz.png (372 KB, 744x828)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
Hey do you guys remember that fucker who ships Sonic guys with 3 to4 girls? now he choses Silver and...
>>
>>487407225
Let me clarify that by "Flash game" I mean something you might find on like Disney Channel's website made for babies, though I think most of those were Java games
>>
>>487407742
>They do have acknowledge to each other until it's potential
???
>>
>>487407742
Since he hates gayshit seeing how he responded to the Sonadow shippers and yurifags will never let Tangle or Whisper go, Blaze is the only one he's got
>>
>random twitter cuck message pic
>mentally ill Sonaze (Blazefag) fan: "See this fucker? HE SHIPS SILVAZE"
>>
>>487408053
God when will they kill themselves?
>>
>>487407208
Sonic could not carry a board. /vp/ only exists because Pokefags would ruin /v/ every time a new game would come out but Sonic can barely stay on /v/ without the threads devolving into shitting on everything after S3&K
>>
File: 1721818871359.png (1021 KB, 1073x598)
1021 KB
1021 KB PNG
>>
>>487407208
/fast/ in shambles
>>
File: Wrangle.png (554 KB, 596x1114)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>
File: ea.png (102 KB, 1046x710)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>487408653
Nice try Sonazefag but take a look at what the author said
https://www.deviantart.com/kureejiilea/art/Off-Panel-SU-58-414949404
>>
>>487408995
i thought her anti name is Strangle
>>
Me sniffing Tangle's musk
>>
>>487408997
Even back then they were calling Silver "adorkable" huh.
>>
>>487409243
Women...
>>
File: 20240702_205601.jpg (373 KB, 1500x1064)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
SHIP
>>
Slow day? c'mon give me your worst /sthg/ i already failed my year
>>
>>487410440
Slow hours. Come back in 6-7 hours.
>>
>>487410440
What do you think of the 2D in Colors
>>
>>487410634
if you're talking about the DS version i loved it more, it's just more fun
not the ds version tho, Not bad but not good either, it's just makes me feel brain dead compared to 3D sections, it's like am having a good meal then when 2d sections come up i'm just drinking water.
>>
File: 1676854179252964.jpg (123 KB, 952x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>487396080
>>487389537
Based and cunnypilled
>>
File: GTMrdvnWkAACsRb.jpg (137 KB, 1280x853)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>
>>487411062
I find the DS version annoying actually. It's just a severely downgraded Rush/Rush Adventure, particularly some of the Wisps which I thought never have good controls, and I find it annoying when people call it "Rush 3". I find Colors Wii much more pleasant to play

>compared to 3D sections
But almost all of those are just boosting and quickstepping, it's the 2D that actually requires you to think and engage, especially if you're going for S ranks
>>
>>487411245
tasty
>>
File: 20240724_073951~2.jpg (1.97 MB, 3058x4190)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
Is this fanart or AI? Got this as a gift.
>>
>>487411279
>I find Colors Wii much more pleasant to play
yeah i may be biased to rush here
>it's the 2D that actually requires you to think and engage
yeah you're right but this will boil down to the argument between Sonic3 and CD of which is better, puzzle or quick gameplay.
>>
>>487407742
>Potential
>>
>>487411245
This so so creepy, Tikal is like 1000 years old and Shadow is only 50...
>>
>>487407742
Eventually, majority of the fandom will consist of Sonamy, Knuxouge, Silvaze, and Shadria post Shadow Gens.
>>
File: cute bun.jpg (193 KB, 1309x2048)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
state enforced little girlfriends
>>
File: IDW64-4.jpg (331 KB, 1161x547)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>487411472
least not a Sonazeshizo kekeroooooooo
>>
>>487411245
Tikal is for Chaos, though.
>>
>>487411897
They're both above 18 what do you mean anon?
>>
File: S Rank.png (72 KB, 230x228)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
What stage have you most recently S ranked?
>>
File: HER DAUGHTER.jpg (123 KB, 449x807)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
File: GBVK_LLWoAA8cvD.jpg (32 KB, 512x384)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>487412096
>>487412209
Hold up Sonazefags, the simpsons are talking
>>
File: smile.png (96 KB, 325x250)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>
File: 1721822191160.png (686 KB, 857x828)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>487411665
The hands are always the tell
>>
>>487412801
That thumb is fucked up
>>
Amazing how Unleashed can have the most fun gameplay in the whole series while still being an absolute pile of shit game
>>
>>487413010
Weird headcanon but ok
>>
File: GRlJTvEbMAEdtpg.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1440)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Ian still thinks that Silver has weird tastes and hang ups about food from being in the apocalypse.
>>
>>487411245
>Chaos with a mouth
>and teeth
Unsettling.
>>
>>487413229
he changed his mind in the latest broadcast, mf got dogpiled so much by niggers
>>
I want to go back, just for a little bit maybe
>>
Nicole cant draw hands
>>
>>487413632
bet she can throw them
>>
Silver is in character
>>
File: 1652323193904.jpg (53 KB, 600x892)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
my boyfriend is cool
>>
>>487414151
Back off, wench. Storm is mine.
>>
>>487413632
>>
>>487413983
Hello, I'm character.
>>
>>487413362
Really? Sauce?
>>
>>487413765
I have never seen her fight at all, she is just the tech support
>>
File: GTLq9NKbIAArz55.jpg (241 KB, 1522x2047)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Sonic
>>
>>487413983
Uwuver isn't in character because he's written around the writer's assumptions about Silver's circumstances rather than Silver's actual circumstances
>>
File: GSnoCFPXgAATJZh.jpg (459 KB, 1536x2048)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
Silver
>>
>>487414736
If he makes Evan horny then he's in character
>>
File: Overclocked Nicole.jpg (277 KB, 782x1200)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>487414405
>>
there is a clear and obvious venn diagram with silver posters and alhaitham posters and I am convinced they are the exact same people
>>
File: piko.jpg (90 KB, 500x479)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Wait, why did Amy ask for Silver's help with that giant hammer in IDW when she could've just taken her weights off?
>>
>>487413362
Link?

>>487414928
I am a Silvernigger and I've never heard of alhaitham in my life
>>
File: 1717342340390587.jpg (17 KB, 332x349)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>487414803
>Characters held hostage to the whim of a fan artist
Thank god I'm not a Silver fan
>>
>>487415106
Nakamura and Evan are the only real Silver fans.
>>
File: 1706545200671453.jpg (241 KB, 1280x1238)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>487414286
storm?
>>
>>487415430
Yup. She is.
>>
File: sonicpict_220930_01_01.jpg (149 KB, 1200x675)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>487413229
Ian being shitty at research again. He didn't see picrel or read the interview for it that explained Silver ate rations. Ian probably thinks Silver ate trash or some shit.
>>
>>487414319
>>487415061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZDOgsGLsg&t=756s
in 10:00
>>
>>487415530
Rations can't really compete to a homecooked meal
Well, British rations can't anyway. It's your basic boil in a bag in a tin of water and it always tastes mediocre. Calorie intake is the necessity, not the taste
I don't know how Japanese rations work but I could imagine Silver sitting down and eating a hot dog would blow his mind
>>
>>487414879
He cucked Sonic and Tangle, he's basedver
>>
File: 20240724_153849.jpg (318 KB, 1536x2048)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5uTqP6a4L8
>Baby You
more like Baby Shit
>>
File: vx cv.png (1.44 MB, 2418x480)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>487416085
You're just in denial shizo
>>
File: 20240705_200602_1.jpg (541 KB, 2048x2731)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>487416547
>We regressed from black space aliens to this
>>
>>487416547
Sonic & Friends is still going?
>>
>>487416547
Imagine being a grown man and bringing this up just to seethe.
>>
>>487415698
That's not a retraction he still thinks that Silver has weird hang ups about food and can only cook something as fancy as mac and cheese (which he's said before). And he's still writing Silver as a nerdy overthinking cinnamon roll.
>>
>>487416763
imagine being a grown man and not being upset at the babyifcation of this franchise by both Japan and the West
>>
the mickey clubhouse era
>>
>>487416773
Compare this to how he sees Blaze or Amy, who are same as his age
>Bu-But Blaze has a job and Amy work-
dipshit Silver lived in madmax apocalypse full of demons he would not be what he is now at all with that logic
>>
>>487416921
It's a media franchise aimed at young kids, I don't see the problem. Especially since it's a self contained branch media no different than the comics.
>>
File: ant.png (228 KB, 221x373)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
10th birthday and you guys are yet again talking about ships involving the stupid cat nobody cares about and the stupid white guy nobody cares about either.
Never change, /sthg/.
>>
>boring hours
>>
>>487417365
At least we're discussing Sonic
>>
>>487417343
oh yeah forgot about this, you guys want me to draw something shitty?
>>
>>487416921
>babyifcation of this franchise
This nigga never heard of chibi lmao
>>
>>487417486
>you guys want me to draw something?
Bump and Sage
>something shitty?
Silver
>>
>>487417486
Are you FWA?
>>
>>487417486
>you guys want me to draw something?
Bump and Sage
>something shitty?
Blaze
>>
File: 1718687529155872.png (213 KB, 707x302)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>487417564
It's literally marketing tailored towards babbies and young parents.
>>
>>487417862
>>487417695
no idea what Bump is so Silver and Blaze it is
>>
>>487412359
I'm surpised they used amy, but having it say "sonic sez" would have been perfect
does that make eggman a bachelor for life or it that something they both agree on?
>>
>>487418030
Based, ignore the oc trash.
>>
>>487416547
Other series have things like this too and nobody complains, stop being insecure
>>
>>487418254
Being called a newfag in this general is a compliment.
>>
>>487416547
Cute
>>
>>
>>487418254
do you expect to revise the 1000 oc names here? i already forgot who's that Rey guy
>>
>>487411914
>Eventually, majority of the fandom will consist of Sonamy, Knuxouge, Silvaze and Shadaria post Shadow Gens
What about shadamy and whispangle?
>>
>>487417343
What should we talk about?
>>
>>487418625
>whispangle
Only if they both make it into the games.
>>
>>487411914
Shadow is fucking who?
>>
>>487418752
Exactly
>>
File: 1697036384404086.png (1.19 MB, 2550x3300)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>487418030
>no idea what Bump is
Sad, but that's okay, you have plenty to educate yourself with.
>>
File: 178893005836.jpg (363 KB, 1592x1154)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>487418752
Sonic Team's vision
>>
File: FtOx_wKWYAAo1WN.jpg (295 KB, 2048x1555)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PzGqOv_9Muc

aishiteru! <3
>>
>>487417486
Bump, Sage and Bait, please.
>>
File: Card 035.png (16 KB, 768x1024)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkQt-CyITg
>>
>>487419556
ah yes, the scat-loving raccoon, the only cunny i wouldn't touch at all
>>
>>487417486
draw anything but ocs, thanks
>>
File: Fm5wcttaYAIAJ74.jpg (30 KB, 525x505)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Dow
>>
File: Spoiler Image (131 KB, 900x750)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>
File: 1677579717118221.jpg (67 KB, 750x618)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>10 years of /sthg/
Man.
>>
File: 2342.png (97 KB, 612x517)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
Dunno if sthgs birthday is today or tomorrow but I'm busy tomorrow anyway so happy birthday Sthg, I drew this mina in under a minute for you ^^ I'm glad people still remember Mina here, even after all these years.
>>
File: wip5.png (49 KB, 1900x1192)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>487418030
aight here's the concept what should i change?
>>
>>487421727
Delete Blaze and draw human instead.
>>
>>487421606
make silver's back quills even longer
>>
>>487421606
Love it, continue drawing this based ship.
>>
>>487421606
Disgusting.
>>
>>487417486
He's >>487421839 talking about these two https://sthg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=18181
>>
>>487422037
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>487422082
This guy >>487421839
and me. Too bad you weren't there, 2014 was so
>>
File: wip5.png (49 KB, 1900x1192)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>487421824
like this?
>>
Silvaze will save /sthg/.
>>
File: 1715282106745893.jpg (189 KB, 1200x1200)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>487422293
and Sonurge.
>>
>>487422203
But you guys asked for this or oc i barely trained for???
>>
>>487422263
desu pefecto
>>
>>487422334
Please be nice, he's new :)
>>
File: 1718694657947262.jpg (48 KB, 386x364)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>487388782
Wonderful as always, senpai!
>>
File: 1714880948778683.jpg (278 KB, 2048x2048)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>487422465
10x better better than oc spam
>>
File: cute silvaze.png (1.31 MB, 1464x1523)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>
July 24, 2014
Let loose, I knew you were born to suck
Boom, comics, it was all I needed
Shitposting unimpeded

But now you're shipping everything from sonamy to characters who've never met
You've lost some tripfags and your topics are smarter than I recall
And as I understand there was a thread where you praised IDW
Bring back the days when browsing /sthg/ was still cool

Keep your fankids cos
/sthg/ doesn't need shipping
It posts fast and makes early threads on the board
Anons, learn from your mistakes
Now it's time to sit down and leave out the OCs
Cos we don't care anymore

We accepted Sage and Bump too
Bait took some time but she was cute
Forces OCs started to push my patience
Reynard was an abomination

Don't want Sonaze
Don't want Silvaze
Don't want Shadamy
Don't want Shadikal
Don't want Shadikal
Shipping is not the same as pointless momentum talk
Don't want Shadikal
Don't want Shadikal
Don't want Shadikal
Shipping is not the same as pointless momentum talk
Don't want Shadikal
Don't want Shadikal
Don't want Shadikal
>>
>>487389026
They accidentally kill each other during lovemaking.

>Big so heavy he crushes poor Blaze to death
>Blaze so crushed she sets poor Big on fire, burning him alive trying to get out
>>
File: 1713055657431453.jpg (148 KB, 712x1024)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
>>487389502
Cute!
>>
>>487422732
Not true. Big is a gentle lover and his calming presence soothes Blaze's unstable powers.
>>
File: silvaze.png (2.27 MB, 1159x2457)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>
>>487389893
It depends which one.
>>
File: 1717434179188954.jpg (116 KB, 376x708)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>487422752
Mad because noone wants to draw Bump and Sage. This is a ship general.
>>
File: 1707503474190405.jpg (112 KB, 787x1192)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>487422334
Make your own content then if you think you know so much
>>
>>487419556
>>487420258
>>
File: Weeding~.jpg (394 KB, 1476x1710)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>487390147
Indeed I would.
>>
File: GTQW0nOWMAAsvsL.jpeg.jpg (139 KB, 1080x720)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Is Sonic Heroes next on the list for Sonic games which get needlessly sucked off?
>>
>>487423147
Out of model trash, might as well just draw Vanilla to be sincere.
>>
>>487422921
you just described Silvaze.
>>
>>487423246
Not even close. Blaze is Silver's mom. She's there for him; Big is there for Blaze.
>>
>>487422921
Fair enough. Actually, he's so dopey and slow that I wonder if Big would even know anything about sex or that kinda stuff? Think Blaze might have to take the lead on a lot of it, especially early on.
>>
File: 1.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
File: silvaze aftercare.jpg (203 KB, 1620x1494)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>487423057
No
>>
>>487423235
I sure hope not. There's a level or two from it thrown into the new SonicXShadow game, that should be more than enough now.
>>
>>487423182
>Lets fill some diapers together Tails!
>>
Eggman should be written like Fawful.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (58 KB, 640x480)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
ship
>>
>>487421446
10 years already? wow...
>>
File: mj.gif (108 KB, 220x164)
108 KB
108 KB GIF
>>487390150
kek

>>487390560
Same energy.
>>
Worst versions of some of the Sonic characters according to Reddit:

Sonic - Prime
Eggman - Underground
Tails - SatAM
Amy - Free Riders
Knuckles - Rush
Fang - Archie
Espio - Archie
Charmy - Archie
>>
>>487423235
I'd only be okay with that if we got atypical teams, as in, teams that are not like the ones we always get like Shadow Rouge and a robot, or Blaze Silver and a third wheel, or Sonic Tails and their spiny red friend.
I wanna see shit like Blaze, G-merl and Omega as a team.
>>
>>487423559
Eggman's script should be written by AwfulFawful
>>
>>487423559
Yes if there's one thing this series needs it's more spastic epic bacon humor
>>
"Ballsacks" said Sonic
>>
File: 20240724_114321.jpg (192 KB, 1751x1766)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
SHIP
>>
File: Peek.png (111 KB, 1202x765)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>487392212
>It all starts with this...
>>
>>487423369
Big knows about sex but Blaze does have to take the lead at first.
>>
>>487423850
Sonic says: juggle them balls in my mouth deep throat circus
>>
File: 1715222769511601.png (369 KB, 680x680)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
enemies to lovers ships
>>
File: Mtalraeddhwiwfwn.jpg (571 KB, 646x2508)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>487422797
Stop fucking posting this
>>
>>487423919
You would know
>>
File: 1702226207583320.jpg (636 KB, 2560x1879)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>487423243
Smol the rabbit becomes Toll the rabbit
>>
File: 1444268170580.jpg (277 KB, 750x1000)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>487423919
Tell me about their first time together.
>>
File: 1717435489923291.jpg (215 KB, 1000x1475)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Sonurge is based.
>>
File: 1715105506631557.jpg (44 KB, 798x668)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>487423723
Teams were a stupid idea which only existed to simplify gameplay for multiple playable characters and they lead to the most forced pairings ever.

Prior to Heroes, the Chaotix were a bunch of random guys who came together to explore an island and now they're this detective agency, Shadow and Rouge weren't anything more than partners by chance and they had to be treated as a group with a new robot guy and Amy never even met Big and Cream but we needed to pretend that they always knew each other somehow. Only Sonic, Tails and Knuckles had a real history of working together as a group and look at where we are after Heroes.

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are still together with Amy sporadically joining them, Shadow is now a solo act with Rouge making appearances when necessary, the Chaotix are filler characters and we'd never see Big or Cream again without internal bias for them. Omega is a complete lost cause.
>>
File: Goods.jpg (19 KB, 478x270)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>487401006
Based ultimate lifeform.
>>
File: 1684522986079932.png (118 KB, 1249x661)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
I do love Sonurge.
>>
>>487424030
Not him, do you have any other pet peevee posters?
>>
>>487424124
They've been seeing each other for a while. They've been together late into the evening sitting on the riverbank. Fireflies are fluttering all around them. Blaze is nervous at first but she turns to sit in front of Big and pulls him down into a big kiss. Big is startled at first but he puts his big arms around her and pulls her little body into his big fluffy one. Blaze is purring and nuzzles his face before pulling him down beside her, laying on her back and looking up into his eyes while breathing heavily.

And then......
>>
>>487424459
Because back then the schizos were confined to being whales and most anons encourged the content makers. Nowadays we're full of schizos and the content makers are being chased out.
>>
File: GTQEmd2aYAESAqq.jpg (321 KB, 1234x2048)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
Thank you for being a friend /sthg/ is love you and there's a special place in hell for you

Fast friends forever <3
>>
>>487424573
Sex with fish kids
>>
>>487424765
>content makers are being chased out
such as..?
>>
>>487424874
We just had a schizo chase out Duoanon over AI art.
>>
>>487423713
There was literally nothing wrong with Archie Espio. His bit in The Iron Dominion arc was the first time his character got any kind of spotlight and development.
Ditto with Fang. The worst you can say about him is that he’s a little more ruthless than his usual self because Archie’s world was darker.
>>
File: sniff.gif (524 KB, 480x270)
524 KB
524 KB GIF
>>487409213
Any good?
>>
>>487424660
Very sweet.
Go on...
>>
>>487424945
duoanon was having a schizo meltdown and being openly antagonistic. He was not a normal "content maker" and deserved what he got.
>>
>>487421485
Mina milestone maybe?
>>
>>487424945
>>
>>487425138
Nobody here is normal bro.
>>
>>487424459
>Why it was so good before
Less people. That's it. That's the secret to a good general.
>>
File: GTGp_oIaEAABRx1.jpeg.jpg (469 KB, 1179x1732)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>
>>487424945
AI "artists" are not content makers, they are a plague
>>
>>487425117
Blue board, anon! But we can say that positioning and angling are important in relationships with significant size differences.
>>
>>487424489
Which is why I want atypical teams, to shatter the status quo of "this character can only ever work with these characters", those notions of how things "should be" pisses me off.
>>
>>487425281
>skinny whisper

NO! she should be a chubster
>>
Fi!
>>
>>487419556
>>487423182
literally who?
>>
>>487424660
>Blaze loses control of her fire powers temporarily
>literal fireworks
>>
File: thick.png (522 KB, 832x1216)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>>487425471
Still don't get the appeal of chubby Whisper lol.

>>487425392
I'm training new models soon, including Hocus, Fang, Trip and Elias. Also thinking about creating a character pack of Bump and Sage for the lewds.
>>
>>487425626
my chubby little princess
>>
>>487425341
Ah, the core 5
>Sonic
>Shadow
>Amy
>Rouge?
>CHARMY???
>>
File: 1669140706818083.jpg (74 KB, 600x600)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>487425596
>big catches fire
>he gets away with 1st degree burns and some burnt fur
>blaze goes into a mental breakdown, loses the ability to speak and checks herself into the royal psych ward and isn't seen for years after that
>>
>>487425626
NTA were you're the one who also genned female Tails?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (94 KB, 544x396)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>487425406
True dat.
>>
File: tailsko - Copy.jpg (86 KB, 824x793)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>487425845
Yes.
>>
>>487425758
If Big got singed he'd laugh it off and comfort Blaze to make her not feel ashamed of who she is and what her powers can do. His zen nature provides Blaze with a calming, steady presence to help quell the anxieties within her.
>>
>>487425626
Not fat enough, DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>487425626
make she f a t t e r
>>
File: 1643987636559.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>
File: FlgB6pGX0AAqYR8.jpg (338 KB, 2115x1562)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>487425949
No, I won't do it...
I won't ship bigaze, GET OUT OF MY HEAD AHHHHHHHH
>>
>>487426154
this has to be a shitpost because the background ad is so detailed
>>
>>487425928
Ok. And were you also the one who only gens homm Tails?
>>
File: wip5.png (37 KB, 1900x1192)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>487422263
Inked it but there's something off, what the heck is the problem here?
>>
Lel! Sonic is a cuck!
>>
File: Nude edit when.jpg (1.31 MB, 4096x2304)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>487411972
I'll take ten.
>>
>>487426264
at least two of those is an adult
>>
>>487426264
>left
Sovl
>right
I guess whisper can stay, but she needs a real gun
>>
>>487412136
Probably one in Frontiers but DESU I platinum'd it, played the DLC and traded it in. Has hardly any replay value.
>>
>>487426217
picking her up in his big strong arms, her face nuzzled into his chest fluff while she purrs.

He definitely calls her Miss Blaze though, until one night when they're getting very close and she tells him "Just Blaze is fine" before a desperate, passionate kiss..
>>
>>487426409
she can have shadow's old pump action mp5
>>
File: GTQUmK0WYAACc8k.jpg (287 KB, 2048x2048)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>
>>487426498
>>
>>487426231
That's another AI anon.

>>487426028
>>487426092
Jeez alright
https://files.catbox.moe/d09kbl.jpg
>>
File: Spoiler Image (965 KB, 1440x1440)
965 KB
965 KB PNG
>>487412182
Gotta pay those bills somehow.
>>
>>487426672
chubby is cute
obesity is disgusting
>>
File: GTQUmz4XwAA_BEr.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>
>>487426740
chubby is cute
obesity is sexy
>>
>>487426531
heh.
>>
File: THE_SIMPSONS_THE_CYCLE.gif (103 KB, 320x180)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
>>487426498
>>
File: 1706573168575.jpg (1.1 MB, 1280x1969)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
>>487414981
No time / too erotic.
>>
important to not that the venerable Sonic Shipping Wiki page for Bigaze is entirely blank.

https://sonic-shipping.fandom.com/wiki/Bigaze
>>
>>487427019
Nicole x Larry when?
>>
>>487426672
>That's another AI anon
So hypothetically speaking you wouldn't have any objections towards sontails, regardless of Tails's gender?
>>
File: 1706573514181.jpg (888 KB, 1280x1969)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
>>
>>487427158
It's honestly shocking that the sonic shipping wiki doesn't really have anything on big gays
>>
>>487427284
Sonadow eats up all the gayshit in the fandom. Sonknux got a buff due to Frontiers but Sonails is a good way to end your career in the fandom
>>
File: hella the angel complete.png (1.88 MB, 2000x3000)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
Finished. Learned a lot painting this one.
Play Freedom Planet.
>>
File: GSd71J7WIAALUhk.jpg (267 KB, 738x1243)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
Shadow
>>
File: OTP.png (369 KB, 748x330)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>487418031
They have an...arrangement.
>>
>>487427486
looks really good anon!
>>
File: 1709132281078467.jpg (132 KB, 529x576)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>487426672
You to meet my standard, i ll do it myself!
>>
>>487427412
NTA Because it's teen on kid?
>>
File: GTJxOTHbUAA5zVC.jpg (239 KB, 1199x2048)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>487427519
>>
>>487427486
Nice
>spoiler
Nah
>>
File: 1665114429141490.jpg (79 KB, 967x841)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
BITE ME
>>
File: Chp.21.5.jpg (289 KB, 974x644)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>487427486
Hell yeah!
>>
>>487427568
Egg Boss Amy Rose is my favorite thing. Whether it's a ship, friendship, or boss/mentor, I want them to be together.
>>
File: GQyBPbfa8AAWhqy.jpg (314 KB, 1568x2048)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>487427742
>>
File: Kabukidow.jpg (134 KB, 1084x1211)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>487427978
>>
File: bigthonkbump.png (154 KB, 800x800)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
7177 threads over 10 years
Round up to 7200 for skipped / repeated numbers, double threads etc.
That's approx. 720 threads per year.
or 60 per month.
or 14 per week.
or 2 per day.
>>
I HATE BUMP
I HATE SAGE
>>
File: EggxAmy.png (661 KB, 1004x984)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>487427950
She can fix him!
>>
File: GK2LfNBacAAsa30.jpg (152 KB, 1768x1768)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>487428163
>>
>>487428172
2 threads a day is about right. It's not uncommon for this place to go through 4 threads on a Sunday or Saturday.
>>
>>487428359
I hate all OCs.
>>
File: Eggstare.png (119 KB, 409x255)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>487428359
>>487428403
All characters are OC's.
>>
File: 1704099722918376.png (129 KB, 900x700)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>487428172
I miss the slower threads.
I rarely get a chance to bump anymore.
>>
File: GM2oNhnWsAEscw_.jpg (26 KB, 741x658)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>487428393
>>
File: eggMAN.png (789 KB, 718x714)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
>>487421446
>>
File: Fdft5mQagAA07Sq.jpg (571 KB, 2000x3469)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>487428675
>>
>>487427013
>this is still on youtube
Pretty based honestly.
>>
File: S&B.png (191 KB, 362x568)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>487428359
Why?
>>
>>487427580
>>487427743
>>487427771
If there's any other OCs you want to see Freedom Planetized feel free to share them. I already did Rouge and Reynard but they're for later.
>>
File: sthg first thread.png (328 KB, 684x1253)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
Where did the time go?
>>
File: 1717608423299978.png (185 KB, 270x330)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>487429137
>First thread celebrating Sonic Boom
No wonder we were doomed from the start.
Happy anniversary, /sthg/
>>
File: Trumandow.jpg (163 KB, 1660x935)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>487428857
>>
>>487429104
Only OCs I know of are Bait the Betta, Bump the Deer, Lurk the Raccoon and Sage the Sloth.
>>
File: 1506370331173.jpg (133 KB, 582x988)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>487428668
You can bump anytime, anywhere!
>>
>>487427568
>>487427950
>>487428386
Nope, can't do this. Eggman x anything feels wrong, he doesn't deserve love nor does he deserve a blobian gf.
>>
>>487429283
who who who and who
>>
>>487429104
you could draw my OC, haha

just kidding.

unless....?
>>
File: 1705288673929303.png (140 KB, 600x600)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>487429337
I'M GONNA BUMP
>>
File: 1677388445329986.jpg (90 KB, 528x477)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>487424841
She's actually 40.
>>
File: Custom Lovedoll.png (270 KB, 453x328)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>487429340
Too late. He literally built his own.
>>
>>487429104
please do hocus, everyone is too pussy to draw her
>>
>>487429340
Amy x Eggman is good as a more one sided schoolgirl crush thing. But Eggman x Vanilla is OTP
>>
File: 1720833384176256.png (151 KB, 500x600)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
I'm gonna say it!
Bait is shit and has always been shit fuck you Sketch!
Bump supremacy! (Sage can come too I guess)
>>
File: u srsly.png (369 KB, 583x434)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>487429402
https://sthgoc.tumblr.com/post/726841698801664000
https://sthgoc.tumblr.com/post/726840202422861824
https://sthgoc.tumblr.com/post/726842269845602304
https://sthgoc.tumblr.com/post/726840509055811584
>>
File: 1692352410124949.png (410 KB, 997x1055)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
Time flies by
Make it stop
>>
>>487429340
I thought the Eggman getting married hypothetical that threw Sparky for a loop was pretty funny.
>>
>>
File: VaderDarkVisions3.jpg (90 KB, 392x578)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>487429537
>>
>>487429541
>Nooooo she is just child code
If it quacks and walks like a ducks its a duck
Fish kid, Fish cunny
>>
>>487429769
wow these suck
>>
>>487429104
>>487429283
>>487429537
>>487429541
>>487429748
>>487429769
Who are all these stupids OCs, just stick to Sonic.
>>
Since it's been 10 years of this hell hole these are what I think are then top 10 characters not including ocs or in any specific order here

Sonic
Blaze
Shadow
Silver
Amy
Zavok
Sally
Mimic
Cream
Rouge
>>
>>487430050
Fool that you are, one day you will ascend common thought and unlock the realisation that Sonic is the least interesting character in his own franchise. Behold, the truth.
>>
File: metalkek moment #56.png (50 KB, 718x696)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
All right everyone, post your favorite /sthg/ moment to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of this shithole.
>>
File: GSoS7m8WAAA8wWz.jpg (297 KB, 1229x691)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
Why they didn't invite Big and vanilla?
>>
>>487430050
who? you mean that shitty mario clone?
>>
>>487430162
The day I forgot to check in on you guys and actually slept the night
>>
>>487425148
Mina milestone?
>>
File: 1699780195316371.jpg (87 KB, 1308x1015)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>487430162
Back when we still had official artists indulging us in our bullshit.
I'm glad they are all in better places now, but the empty space remains.
>>
>>487430204
No sluts
>>
File: 2024 fuck census.png (472 KB, 1192x4307)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>487430058
>>
>>487430162
Making someone hump a shadow doll and posting the video here.
>>
>>487430156
>>487430249
I mean Sonic characters, we have enough characters already.
>>
File: Sunny.png (628 KB, 1768x1447)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
>>487430162
The day we got Sunny the Hedgecat.
>>
>>487430058
Mina Tails and Sticks also made a big splash here throughout the years
>>
File: 1716080862595935.png (133 KB, 400x300)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>487430525
>we have enough characters already.
I don't fucking think so, gaijin.
>>
>>487430525
OCs are better because atleast we can influence them instead of seething all day about how Sonic Team/IDW handle the game characters
>>
>>487430058
>>487430431
/sthg / hall of fame contenders
>>
>>487430162
>This is a nice thread[/spoilee]
>>
File: 1693880574487234.png (2.75 MB, 2250x1200)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>487430162
>>
So who are all the dedicated drawfags/contentfags in this general as of now?
>>
>>487430913
Me.
I write fanfiction that will never see the light of day outside of my harddrive.
>>
File: GQyh-NsXIAAn6mm.jpg (183 KB, 1024x1024)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
>>487430913
Me.
>>
File: ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD!.png (3.54 MB, 1267x2529)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
>>487430162
I know this is old, but one or more of these. Or less.
>>
File: 1711941270153688.png (1.92 MB, 2245x1163)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>
>>487431101
>thinking about echidna stink
>>
File: F3YJU_DbUAAYqLN.jpg (695 KB, 2048x1955)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
>>
File: 1697946645995295.png (1.67 MB, 2045x930)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>
File: gone.jpg (35 KB, 209x317)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>487431059
>>
>>
>>
File: 1705393118429598.png (1.59 MB, 2245x1160)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>
>>487430913
Me.
>>
>>487429573
>>
File: 14357574.jpg (40 KB, 500x779)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>487429212
>>487429137
For all its flaws, I felt Sonic Boom actually had some great designs for the cast.
>>
File: OC list - 122.png (609 KB, 1600x8748)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>487430050
There's more!
>>
>>487429573
Who the fuck is Hocus
>>
>>487432013
ty!
>>
Amy
>>
>>487432048
Eggman looked good but the MORE SPORTS TAPE obsession killed the others.
Although I do like Sonic with extra "bad hair day" spikes
>>
File: 485691247#p485707827.png (221 KB, 952x1658)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>487432190
https://sthgoc.tumblr.com/post/726850593843478528

https://sthg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hocus
>>
>>487432190
a better OC than bump and sage
>>
File: 1691977825890679.png (100 KB, 600x479)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>487432190
An OC by BCA whom I miss daily
>>
File: 1702545275816789.jpg (361 KB, 660x990)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>487432295
It worked for Sonic and Knuckles if you ask me, less so for Amy but it seemed more a choice to break up the dress a bit. Tails and Sticks didn't have sports tape, if I recall, and I also liked how each character had a different body type.
>>
File: Larrys.jpg (1.16 MB, 1000x1000)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>
>>487429573
>everyone is too pussy to draw her
Lots of people have drawn Hocus over the years. On the booru there are actually less images of Hocus drawn by her creator than drawn by anyone else
>>
>>487432624
>I forgot about Amy's thigh highs
Nevermind I take it back Boom was GOATED
>>
File: no_nips.png (393 KB, 1485x1198)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>487432605
BCA was / is fucking amazing!
>>
>>487429971
What are you talking about?
>>
File: discussions.png (858 KB, 567x709)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>487430162
Too many to count.
Let's just say every time a new toy site was discovered and they were used to make Sonic themed posts, mostly at characterfags expense.
>>
Lurk, my beloved and the stinkiest of all the /sthg/ OCs
>>
File: 1721611969036688.png (222 KB, 600x450)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>487433030
Shame he's Welsh
>>
File: Lurk_burger.png (874 KB, 810x1235)
874 KB
874 KB PNG
>>487433272
>>
>Ian Flynn puling up on sthg

Please happen on this glorious day
>>
File: DUP73GQVoAAB27c.jpg (40 KB, 248x252)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>487433274
heh, Only for her.
>>
File: 1716043385537066.png (294 KB, 387x521)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>487433478
I still appreciate Flynn but man needs to stay far the fuck away from any social media.
>>
File: 1660354515026751.png (577 KB, 1536x2048)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>487430162
>>
>>487433478
Kek I would never let sthg live it down
>>
File: 1703401140303180.png (2.82 MB, 850x3400)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
>>487433213
I dunno, I mean anytime tails gets brought up in porn mentions then everyone's fighting over him being gay, secretly a girl, a top or bottom, etc.
>>
File: sheep panic.jpg (23 KB, 343x349)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>487433274
What's wrong with the Welsh?
>>
>>487433678
Why Jewel always so hot?
>>
>>487433597
He wouldn't be able to shill his podcast if he did
>>
>>487433952
Romantic abnormality.
https://youtu.be/HNMq8XS4LhE
>>
File: mindtranslator.webm (2.6 MB, 888x500)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB WEBM
>>487433836
Yeah.
I'd also need to ammend that "shipping discussion" would also above the above section of that pic.
That being said:
>>487430162
I also like when people post their favorite parts from games, series, comics, movies, etc.
>>
>>487432013
I guess since I did Hocus I'd do Rodes to.
>>
>>487433980
Roach
>>
>>487433326
Huffing Lurk's pheromones
>>
File: beetle..png (280 KB, 596x409)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>487434368
>>
File: belle.png (770 KB, 832x1216)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
>>
>>487434168
The Welsh were always pushy when it came to siring their offspring.
>>
>>487434368
She is a beetle, beetles aren't roaches
>>
File: Digitaldomain123.png (180 KB, 470x420)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>487434581
Holy fuck!
>>
>>487434547
>"But I'm not into vore."
>"Just eat me, faggot."
Oh god, I can't get that edit out of my mind.
>>
>>487434547
Eh you're no Heracross
>>
>>487434789
aren't you a little too old to be playing with TOYS?
>>
File: roach waifu.jpg (1.1 MB, 3840x2160)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>487434368
>>
File: drip.jpg (111 KB, 616x1078)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>487434838
>>
File: Spoiler Image (380 KB, 800x2346)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>487434868
>>
>>487434338
Heh, I was hoping that he'd look like Spade, this is way better. Thanks tdfwnn.
It's Rhodes btw.
>>
>>487435413
Classic
>>
File: 1704149562108600.jpg (112 KB, 680x1056)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>487434890
She's an....action figure!
>>
File: 1676655929279855.png (383 KB, 581x449)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>487435083
I love this OC, but it's a shame that this is the only piece of art she's in.
>>
File: GP55a7QX0AEeU5T.jpg (108 KB, 850x933)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Blaze vs Surge, who wins?

If Blaze wins she gets to have Kit. If Surge wins she gets to have Silver.
>>
>>487435631
It's a draw.
>>
File: Hmm....png (65 KB, 496x498)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>487435631
>>
File: wip5.png (38 KB, 1900x1192)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Aight i'm almost done, anything i should add or change here?
>>
>>487435625
Stop loving any ocs
>>
>>487433952
Their language is pure dyslexia and they love sheep a bit too much
Great caravan parks though
>>
File: Untitled97.png (291 KB, 923x920)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>487430529
>>
>>487435843
Give Blaze a mouth.
>>
>>487435843
>seething anon screaming that "they can't be together" because reasons
>Ian crying: "But that's my waifu."
>Evan crying: "But that's my uwuver."
>>
File: 1607281314598.gif (439 KB, 1080x648)
439 KB
439 KB GIF
>>487435845
No.
>>
File: lulz.gif (297 KB, 937x1200)
297 KB
297 KB GIF
>>487436149
>>
>>487435631
>Surge technically on par with Blaze

Huh...Blaze still stomps her into the ground
>>
>>487436007
Technically yeah, but anything about the black lines? the color? the shape?
>>
>>487436052
i'm not promoting any ship you guys told me to draw this, i just want to train.
>>
>>487436292
It's your doodle. Looks good to me.
>>
>>487433952
Ridiculous fake language and culture.
>>
>>487435623
>Belle kicks Surge in the crotch to prove it.
>>
File: 1678953223346045.png (23 KB, 523x432)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>487430162
The Joker winning the next Milestone Thread. And the thread itself.
>>
File: our drawfags.jpg (3.03 MB, 4096x4096)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>
>>487436452
ok.
But you did ask OCs and then decided to draw Official Character inste..wait a minute...
>>
File: chunli.png (406 KB, 850x428)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>487436521
heh. It'll happen sometime.
>>
File: singic.png (90 KB, 336x432)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>487351242
Any takers? Just upload a line or two and I'll take care of the rest.
>>
>>487436613
Something feels odd about this whiteboard but i don't know whats different
>>
>>487436635
?
>>
>>487437021
No sign of Amy Rose.
>>
>>487437108
NVM, I made a mistake.
>>
>>487437021
No Tania :C
>>
>>487437021
it looks perfectly normal
>>
>>487434581
coomer trash. go outside.
>>
File: 1650492716092.png (326 KB, 443x489)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>487437441
Goddamn, that Poppy...
>>
>>487434581
Kit is so lucky, man
>>
File: 1715113349349072.gif (2.87 MB, 500x500)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
>>
>>487436478
>fake language and culture
>most probably posted from an American without their own language and a culture that's only 300 years old and only known for cheeseburgers and guns
>>
>>
Mina drawer advanced too quickly. I hate when drawfags get good quickly. It makes me jealous.
>>
>>487437695
Jealousy is a poor motivator.
Draw what you enjoy and try to compete with youself instead.
>>
>>487437695
Genetics diff
>>
>>487437695
We know, Duofag.
>>
>>
>>487437610
Calm yourself, Yakubian ape.
>>
File: fwa belle.png (766 KB, 832x1216)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
>>
>>487437886
kewl
>>
>>
>>487437938
worthless "art"
>>
>>487437938
mmmmmmm sex doll
>>
File: 1708365310296558.jpg (96 KB, 736x981)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>487437938
Shoulders too wide, girl shoulders are the same or slightly narrower than the hips, thats a man
Try again
>>
>>487437910
You got me good
>>
>>487437938
Imagine your only worth in this world being lazily generating coomer pics of shitty ocs. Ugly fatass.
>>
>>487438078
I like the movement on the dreads/quills
>>
>>487437938
FWA didn't draw this, you merely trained a computer to imitate her style.
>>
>>487438141
>>487438298
>>487438476
Okay.
>>
>>487438589
Being fat isn't an excuse to not draw. Lardo tubby. Pick up a dumbell and then a pen. Every time I see your "art" I imagine Jabba the Hut. Generate better porn you useless freak.
>>
>>487437021
It's the sideways mina
>>
>>487438141
>>487438162
>>487438298
>>487438476
>>487438835
All Mina btw
>>
>>487438589
Where's the OC models?! Hurry up!
>>
File: kitto.png (130 KB, 369x347)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>487439037
I'm working alright, I have a job.
>>
>>487437938
Hot fuckbot!
>>
>>487437885
It is kinsa funny how they appeared at around the same time and are complete opposites of each other
>>
>>487439191
>I have a job.
Don't fucking lie to us. Just get it done and stop wasting time, dogfucker.
>>
>>487439357
this could be a reply to any /sthg/ post
>>
>>487429340
Nega eggman is his descendant, so he probably fucks at some point(or did the russian egg homunculus and got results)
>>
>>487439191
I want to see AI Hocus NOW you lazy drama cunt.
>>
File: @_@.gif (82 KB, 118x118)
82 KB
82 KB GIF
>>487439449
see >>487439449
>>
>>487429589
Thats always been a cute pairing
>>
>>487437938
>>487438589
>>487438996
Kill yourself.
>>
>>487439736
>That nose
Eggman still a virgin
>>
File: 1701967761465586.png (73 KB, 620x588)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>487438996
I wish I was Mina.....
>>
>>487439939
I remember making this edit last year, I'm surprised it's still around
>>
File: 1690807813923969.jpg (267 KB, 527x757)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
File: Eggman.jpg (52 KB, 277x487)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
File: GTQjgOgWIAAPjt0.jpg (189 KB, 843x1425)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>
Redesign for Rouge's outfit.
>>
File: Starline.png (1.11 MB, 1727x2542)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
>>487440412
Who's that?
>>
>>487440438
Nice work
>>
>>487440412
Gardon card!
>>
File: 50 - 36.jpg (1.73 MB, 1988x3056)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>487440509
He was pretty cool. Except for his pansy mental breakdown right at the end.
>>
>>487440224
Perfect how there's a mina exclusive drawfag to contrast duofag's ai
>>
File: 7837.jpg (613 KB, 1638x2048)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>
>>487425562
Ruby Ringtail
>>
>>487440950
I don't mean to be harsh when I say AI has a pretty harsh skill celing. Most AI creators stagnate hard after a few months. Watching Shadiversity lose his mind while arguing with twitter artists all day was not pretty. Hopefully Duofag fares better.
>>
>>487427486
muscle mommy
>>
File: wew.png (81 KB, 236x259)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>487441270
>BoyCream
>FemCheese
You just know...
>>
File: Fat.png (80 KB, 693x797)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>
Speak with Your Heart is a better song than Reach for Stars
>>
>>487427412
>Sonails is a good way to end your career in the fandom
Once the dramafags get bored actual fans remain
>>
File: Spoiler Image (910 KB, 1536x1385)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
Creatura apprehended
>>
>>487427412
Emuemi is a Sonails shipper
Emi also defended a fucking rapist.
Either she's immune or these things don't actually get you canceled.
>>
>>487441912
Good job!
Now what happens?
>>
>>487415901
Silver wearing a tuxedo reminds me of a certain Tekken character.
>>
File: Silver Werehog.jpg (339 KB, 2048x1024)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>
>>487442072
throw her in the brig
>>
>>487442072
Alcatraz
>>
>>487440412
THE CHAD
>>
>>487442032
Who did she defend? I'm missing that part of the lore
>>
File: Kid Willoughby.png (80 KB, 735x765)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
fwa is my favorite artist
>>
>>487441590
Love both but absolutely not
>>
File: Strewth.jpg (47 KB, 524x374)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>487442207
>>487442238
>>
>>487441590
Mina mongoose stans are so delusional
>>
>>487435631
>Blaze fights Sonic, no definitive victor
>Surge fights Metal Sonic, needs help to win
A forgone conclusion, don't know why this question keeps getting asked.
>>
>>487442326
Look up the situation with Ceci and Doryan.
>>
File: ¦S.jpg (39 KB, 338x341)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
CUNNY
>>
>>487442598
ooc
>>
>>487440412
Which character is that supposed to be?
>>
File: Silberhog.jpg (1.1 MB, 1080x3586)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>487442110
You too, stop posting this shit
>>
File: 1660006598483596.jpg (601 KB, 847x1200)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>
File: SONIC_Donut_Lord.jpg (399 KB, 720x1080)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>487441285
The poopoo eater/diapie wearing raccoonny (lesbian)
>>
>>487442807
What causes this?
>>
>>487442598
ooc
Whisper prefers little boys
WILLY
>Verification not required
>>
>>487443002
alzheimer
>>
>>487442936
>(lesbian)
She clearly wants Tails, just look at her
>>
>>487443161
Anon, she is the lesbian
>>
File: chu.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>487443161
>>
File: 1654282836616.jpg (115 KB, 595x212)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>487430529
Sunny, my boy!
>>
File: 3556493_Lupita13_8.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>487443161
>>
Tails is for TANGLE
>>
File: 1720045920527990.jpg (260 KB, 1717x2048)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>487443342
>>487443417
This would happen if IDW was written Archie style.
>>
tangle is for me
>>
>>487442536
What does Blaze do with Kit then?
>>
>>487443268
Tails is a honorary girl since Forces
>>
>>487443417
They'll share him easy enough.
>>
>>487443002
Wanting to rough fucked in the air
>>
>>487443342
Shitsper doesn't deserve him.
>>
>>
whispers chocolate boobies
>>
>>487432605
He comes by every now and again doesn't he?
>>
>>487443560
Training her fire not to get extinguished by water so she beats his ass
>>
>>487443002
alzheimer
>>
>>487442032
She's a white woman. They can do no wrong.
>>
>>487443806
not often
>>
>>487443417
>>487443531
>>487443676
Tangle would be his wife in 25 years later
>>
>>487443801
enclosing tail's shota willy
>>
>>487443806
I hope not.
>>
File: oppai.jpg (1.88 MB, 1272x4176)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>487443801
There's been no new shots for so long now...
>>
File: file.png (116 KB, 224x242)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>487443870
Who is the Joe Biden of Sonic?
>>
>>487444080
But I love BCA
>>
>>487444082
Dammit why isn't the comic just a giant foldout of blobian cheesecake every month
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYPvjFgy-GE
>>
File: c7iv9et3n0c41.jpg (53 KB, 756x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>487442936
nut lord
>>
>>487444215
I don't.
>>
Ship
>>
>>487444082
>>487444219
every issue should have a full double page spread of mobian booba
is it a comic for boys or no?
>>
File: thick sticks.jpg (115 KB, 816x1164)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
whatcha lookin at?
>>
>>487444219
SEGA & IDW be missing a trick fo' sure.
>>
>>487444391
He is based
>>
>>487443560
She has him work with Marine I guess.
>>
>>487444532
A vaulted character
>>
>>487444532
"Why, your big, beautiful, round blue eyes of course."
>>
>>487441285
I'm pretty sure Jennifer hernandez did very dirty smut with this character and tails being adults.
>>
File: 1720242163316439.jpg (743 KB, 910x1200)
743 KB
743 KB JPG
>>487444486
A comic for boys would have plenty of T&A and action. We need more writers and artists (both on sthg and officially on the comic) that enjoy these things
>>
File: x2ivfnbp5xl41.png (254 KB, 2516x1272)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>
File: 1588772450550.jpg (49 KB, 565x594)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Should Sonic's controls in 3D games be focused on being precise or mometnum-based?
>>
File: FUxOY-cX0AIwI1m.jpg (344 KB, 1475x2048)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>487435631
>>
File: file.png (534 KB, 640x640)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>487445236
>Stupid Kingdom Hearts looking hair
>>
>>487445553
Both. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>487445221
we were eatin good for a while
>>
>>487445553
Whichever is easier for the masses to understand so that the games sell well
>>
File: aftersexo.png (232 KB, 740x544)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>487423387
heh. Cute.
>>
>>487445756
so precise case
>>
File: 1721686761850.png (852 KB, 2000x1523)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>487430529
I love him
>>
File: 130%.jpg (70 KB, 602x447)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>487442536
That was all the way back in Rush though. Sonic gets stronger from game to game and Surge threatened a post-Forces Sonic
>>
New thread any second now...
>>
>>487445694
>Those aren't mutually exclusive
they aren't momentum-based controls have a bigger turn radius at high speeds so they are less precise.
They also have longer deceleration.
>>
>>487444082
cringe
>>
>>487446010
meds
>>
File: Spoiler Image (288 KB, 1920x1080)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
I'm going to commit crimes against /sthg/
>>
File: uc4a7fpltk051.png (679 KB, 2500x2000)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>
>>487446010
My nigga we're not even at 700 posts yet
>>
Anyone got that comic where Eggman is really sad no-one came to his party? It's 4 panels, I think.
>>
>>487445221
You have writers and artists here, make your own cheesecake universe with all of the women fighting in it
>>487444080
>he hates fun
>>
File: 3wwtybj5zyc71.png (174 KB, 3689x1288)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>
>>487446283
Sticks wasn't funny and I'm tired of people pretending she was
>>
>>487445940
Mother and Son(husband)
>>
File: TNTSIT.png (3.42 MB, 668x3014)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
>>487446041
You don't like my collection/s?
>>
>>487446712
Why are Sonic fans so weird?
>>
File: Cutemy by @Jublee_art.jpg (252 KB, 1132x1787)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>487432229
>>
>>487446712
why do you waste your time doing this cringe thing?
>>
>>487446584
write 29 page Google doc about it
>>
>>487446618
AICHAD, DO YOUR THING
>>
File: T2.jpg (1.07 MB, 1200x2749)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>487446956
No idea. A good psychologist could probably tell you.
>>
>>487445221
sthg drives everyone who doesn't do coomer shit away
>>
File: 1709668765293172.png (163 KB, 398x365)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>487446584
How does it feels to have a penis so small it goes inside your own body out of shame?
>>
>>487439736
>"His tea is turly eggcel--ACK!"
>"I'm glad you agree."
>>
>>487443185
>>487443870
>>
>>487434368
Geralt's horse?
>>
>>487445940
>>487446618
now that's what i call child grooming!
>>
>>487447143
busy recovering from his last melty
>>
File: 1721551759382.png (81 KB, 414x667)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
lick
>>
>>487447325
sonic boom > sonic prime
too bad we won't get season three
>>
>>
>>487445940
who is the oc?
>>
File: Sara Family.png (551 KB, 756x1062)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>
Duofag is only productive when he's having an emotional meltdown it seems. Wasting my time.
>>
>>487447892
>Sonic Boom
>Tails without Sonic became Lord Eggman's assistant until he defected to resistance
>Sonic Prime
>Tails without Sonic became Nine, a potential mass murderer
>>
>>487448363
>Sonic is what stopped Tails from being evil
Wow
>>
>>
>>487446618
>>487447143
>>487447614
Can you seriously fuck off with shit? You're wasting your time for something no one will care about a week later.
>>
>>487448615
(You) Seem to care, an awful lot too
>>
File: riptails.jpg (91 KB, 192x380)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>487448531
Now I wonder how other shows and comics (and games) would depict it...
...in Fleetway Tails fucking died.
>>
File: 1524776253681.jpg (47 KB, 1000x564)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>487443540
>>
>>487448615
wincest is based tho
>>
Duofag is fat.
>>
>>487448615
I wish there were more references of that stupid Sunny oc to train a model out of him.
>>
>>
File: sonic-the-hedgehog-kit.jpg (692 KB, 1400x700)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>487448363
What would happen to Kit if he didn't have Surge in his life?
>>
File: GAZYjNDWYAAw_xF.jpg (246 KB, 1080x1080)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
Y'all niggas here need to settle down
>>
>Contentfag who likes to start drama with other contentfags
I thought we were past this bs
>>
>>487388546
Next thread should be a milestone thread
>>
>>487449046
He'd either go school shooter or get adopted by one of Sonic's friends
>>
File: Joe Biden.jpg (213 KB, 600x825)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>487444192
>>
File: 1574569532015.png (151 KB, 260x315)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>487448615
ss is BASED
>>
What happened to Honey taking Nine to Epstein's island?
>>
File: file.png (163 KB, 339x479)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>487446283
>Looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts, fits in about as well alongside iconic characters and storylines

STOP SLANDERING SORA'S NAME! Sora was designed specifically to fit alongside Donald and Goofy and bridge the visual gap between the Disney Mascots and Final Fantasy RPG aesthetic, by having his entire outfit and proportions match and heavily resemble Mickey Mouse. So when Sora is standing next to Donald and Goofy, Sora's Mickey Mouse-styled outfit blends with Donald and Goofy perfectly. That's why Sora has those big yellow shoes, red baggy shorts and big white gloves. His hands and feet are enlarged to match the rubberhose anatomy of Mickey Mouse. Sora, down to his very core, is a Disney character and is designed to fit in any of the Disney worlds he visits no matter what their visual style and aesthetic is. From the most realistic to the most cartoony, Sora fits like a white glove.

Chris Thorndyke, on the other hand, looks like someone's rushed attempt at drawing Sora after only seeing him a few short times and only vaguely remembering what he looks like. Chris' hair and red shirt with the white sleeves look like a young child trying to remember what Sora looks like while drawing from scratch with no reference. All the subtle quirks within Sora's character design is lost in translation to create Chris Thorndyke as little more than a pale imitation.

While Sora was born to walk in Mickey's shoes and pal around with Donald and Goofy, does Chris in any way resemble Sonic or the others? Does his outfit or his proportions have anything that strongly screams "SONIC"? No. No, he does NOT. And not only is Chris' character design a poor imitation of Sora, his actual character is just a poor imitation of TAILS. A young boy whose meant to be relatable and self-insertable becomes best friends with Sonic, and heavily latches onto him because Sonic is the coolest thing ever in this lonely child's life.

Which makes sense since Sora is basically a "Tails" also.
>>
>>487449046
He'd be a well adjusted young boy with no mental issues and normal life.
>>487449126
>Aigennerfag likes to start drama with/over drawfags
One is typing words to computer and using exiting material. Other is taking a pen and creating things mostly from scratch.
They're not the same.
>>
>>487449181
What should we put?
>>
File: 03 - 12.png (316 KB, 614x622)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>487445221
>>
>>487449476
/Sthg/'s group photo in front of the /sthg/ mansion
Cuz /sthg/ wouldn't be /sthg/ without every /sthg/ poster in it
>>
File: 1691264519123.png (293 KB, 684x1253)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>487449476
10 years of sthg
>>
File: momthrowstory.png (2.13 MB, 1668x3000)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
>>487430162
This gave me a chuckle.
>>487449476
Oldest possible /sthg/ materials you can
find over the years and putting into collab.
Doesn't have to be drama.
>>
>>487448909
pretty...
>>
File: 1510967867686.png (169 KB, 556x932)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>487449716
That's kinda sweet.
>>
gay hedgehog
>>
>>487449716
Put my boy Duo in it.
>>
>>487449996
That doesn't narrows the hedgehog list at all
>>
>>487450023
Duofag is going to seethe until he kills himself. That kind of sensitivity shouldn't be celebrated.
>>
>>487450114
Silver is the gayest one
>>
>>487449412
Shut the fuck up nerd.

Sora is gay and his design is gay
>>
File: 2-09-2018 sthg groupdraw.png (366 KB, 1920x1080)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>487449770
>>
>>487449726
This

>>487449716
>>487449770
>>487450370
Put this together for the thread after next
>>
File: Autumn.jpg (278 KB, 1280x720)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>
File: file.png (1.73 MB, 1489x834)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>487450274
No, he is NOT!
>>
File: Dewit.gif (158 KB, 480x208)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
>>487446196
>>
File: 1688089047618.png (732 KB, 698x720)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>
The virgin duocel vs the Chad Mina drawfriend
>>
File: hyjkinfskuf41.jpg (389 KB, 1838x2048)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
NUT LORD
>>
>>487447807
Pink?
>>
>>487450863
NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT MY SHITTY GENERIC COOM SLOP GRRRR THOSE DRAWFAGS I NEED TO MAKE THE ENTIRE THREAD ABOUT ME NOW!!!!!
>>
File: fang goes nuclear.jpg (139 KB, 719x220)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>487430162
>>
>>487451205
>>487451205
>>487451205
>>
File: Tangle by @_milaries.jpg (330 KB, 1836x2048)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>487449807
>>
>>487450023
I already reported you once
>>
>>487449726
>sthg 1 is about blaze
Holy shit
>>
>>487445987
Sonic gets stronger because he's physically growing over time, like most of the cast is.
>>
>>487449282
except he can walk
>>
>>487418625
One's a joke, the other never being allowed.
>>
>>487423713
Archie was just that shit, huh?
>>
>>487437172
More Amy wardrobe malfunctioning...
>>
>>487464205

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.