[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FuCoAbSWwAIeJ-a.png (220 KB, 512x476)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>Official Client Update - July 2024
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/official-client-update---july-2024?oldschool=1

>Deadman: Armageddon & While Guthix Sleeps Updates
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/deadman-armageddon--while-guthix-sleeps-updates?oldschool=1

>Poll 82 - Minigame Makeover
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/poll-82---minigame-makeover?oldschool=1

>I'm new, what should I do?
Quests:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_quest_guide
Diaries:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/Achievement_Diary

>Communication & Info
Wiki: https://osrs.wiki/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OldSchoolRS
Chat channel: fart cc

>/osg/ 2024 Skilling Competition
https://www.wiseoldman.net/competitions/35676
https://templeosrs.com/competitions/standings.php?id=24607
>>
first for meriipu
>>
File: gay detected.png (245 KB, 475x725)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>pov: you just pet a frog
>>
is she baking pies and fishing hows that work does she have a runner
>>
>>487509551
forgot previous woops >>487391637
>>
im a transgender pker
>>
i kiss boy frogs and girl frogs doesnt matter to me if youre a frog ill kiss you
>>
>>487509764
ribbit
>>
i dont want to kiss the frong
>>
ive hatched a plan to crash the vscape economy
>>
the vscape economy died after shenny got eaten by a bear
>>
got a plan and now i gotta hatchet like an apache with a tomahawk
>>
can someone tell me who shenny is
>>
no lol shenny iykyk ykwim?
>>
ikikwym ifwu
>>
Question: What's the most OSRS-pilled/OSRS-like anime?
>>
>>487510371
k-on!
>>
>>487510371
naruto
>>
>>487510371
dungeon meshi
>>
File: Zatch_Bell!.jpg (469 KB, 1280x960)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>487510371
aired during peak runescape and he even has a book of zammy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32z6JOxMLEA
>>
>>487510371
https://anilist.co/anime/5630/Higashi-no-Eden/
>>
>>487510596
gash bell is so damn good. the sequel is good too, he hasn't lost his touch
>>
how come shenny doesnt post here anymore
>>
to continue on from last thread for me i dont get the difference between psychosis/mania vs just making bad decisions for weird reasons and regretting it later. regardless i will continue playing old school runescape
>>
i will continue asking about shenny until he responds i really miss his vscape blogposts
>>
just a few kooky zany decisions for wacky silly reasons
>>
can i get a qrd on akanemous she uesd to post here
>>
>>487510781
for me it was the toonami block of naruto zatch bell and bobobo
>>
>>487510992
those are the same thing the weird reasons are a diagnosed mental illness
>>
what happened to kagame r0
>>
well not necessarily because you dont get diagnosed with the kind of mental illness that has psychosis or mania as a symptom until youve presented with psychosis or mania
>>
>>487510992
i dont know but i didnt regret shooting the cats they didnt die but i got forcefully put in because i said i had veey strong feelings of wanting to hurt people and wanted to act on it but never mentioned the cats didnt want to get arrested thanks for listening to my post
>>
Talk about the game
>>
im leveling two accounts at once its fun i like it
>>
>>487511916
i'm choppin priffy teaks hbu?
>>
>>487511809
larp
>>
do you think osrs should have a difficulty slider yes or no >>487511916
>>
>>487512089
no thats the law if you are a danger to urself or otgers u get put in, its where all tge suicide people hang
anyway you wanna come do some forestry in priff?
>>
girlies that stack clue rewards how many do you get before opening?
>>
>>487512285
it already does from easiest to hardest its
main > greenhelm > gim > im > hcim > uim
>>
>>487512285
it does, bondie is easy mode, iron man is normal difficulty, UIM is hard mode. it even has a bunch of meme GIM modes
>>
hcim is harder than uim you're joking yourself if you disagree
>>
>>487512396
idk i have about 20 of each clue right now ill wait until i have at least 50 unless i get the bobcat elite step then ill open my easy caskets
>>
>>487512607
>>
you're right i forgot that hcim zuk helm is the hardest challenge in all of gaming
>>
>>487510992
are you asking cause you posted feet here
>>
is getting firecape on a 1 def pure significantly more difficult than normal
>>
you cant facetank the healers but that's about it
>>
oh damn im gonna have to learn how to healer trap
>>
actually i think hcgim zuk helm is far more difficult than hcim zuk helm
>>
File: hl8rdbuxked1.webm (517 KB, 1280x720)
517 KB
517 KB WEBM
>>
is bondie really easy mode
>>
>>487513948
bondie moment
>>
>>487513236
i didnt ask and i think posting feet is a good decision more people should do it
>>
>>487513948
its easier if you're a girl and people give you stuff
>>
>>487514028
if you think posting feet is good whyd you call me a weird footfag cunt that wasnt very nice and it hurt my feelings
>>
>>487514348
well i stand by it but im sorry i hurt your feelings i guess its not your fault youre like that
>>
we are witnessing an epiphany in real time sis said wow maybe i shouldnt kink shame
>>
what should i afk on my main while girlquesting on my alt
>>
'bwans
>>
ok if were being honest the feet pestering was ironic im not even into spiked manacles but the act of posting them is hotter than the actual image to me if that makes sense in oldschool runescape im enchanting bracelets of slaughter for my slayer skill
>>
what is the total level of your accounts
>>
maxed
>>
proof?
>>
the coal has been bought
>>
>>487515220
are you gay?
>>
>>487515056
thats fine and makes sense i was probably in a bad mood i dont know so im going to log into old school runescape and click on a crashed star and mine it
>>
>>487510992
>>487513236
>>487514028
>>487514473
>>487514348
>>487514672
>>487515056
>>487515432
>>487515504
Talk about the game.
>>
i literally just told you im mining a star if youd like tohear more im south of hosidius on world 331 and the star is about to drop down to t7
>>
>michael
no thanks
>>
>>487515864
ill talk about the game with you what do you want to talk about
>>
thread cop does it even more for free than the actual jannyies its astonishing
>>
>>487516106
can we talk about you? my interest changed
>>
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FREAKS
>>
okay sorry
>>
>>487516437
why
>>
>>487516437
who are you talking to use the reply function
>>
>>487515864
You don't get to tell those girls what to do. Back off or else.
>>
looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed haha
>>
how many brews do i need for zolcano?
>>
>>487510371
G-Gundam
>>
>>487516563
I'd tell you to suck my dick, but unlike you I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>487516661
Bullshit. You realized you couldn't tell me what to do.
>>
love grinding in runey and blasting to kpop
>>
>>487516661
>>487516794
you two should kiss or something lol
>>
can anyone tell me why i cant do any bosses in this RETARDED GAME i have level TWENTY THREE ATTACK and i rage quit during COOKS ASSISTANT
>>
>>487516794
Think again, dipshit. I could have you on your knees calling me daddy.
>>
>>487516794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1fRbBF03sU
>>
>>487516876
lol
>>
i do not like any MECHANIC or ACTIVITY in this game can one of you FAGGOTS please beg and plead with me to stay
>>
is this some sort of fetish
>>
no me playing runey dressed as a girl is a fetish
>>
yes. can you post your cock it would help a lot
>>
beddy time :3
>>
>>487517948
not sure what you mean by this can you provide a picture?
>>
>>487517948
this isn't standard for playing runey already?
>>
yeah like are you dressed as a girl irl or are you just playing a girl toon. if its irl can you please post cock to illustrate
>>
>>487518239
settle down shenny
>>
lol
>>
shenny makes me dry up faster than a puddle in death valley
>>
>>487518052
thanks for typing ":3"
>>
gonna take a jaytroonie, shower and then go to bed.
>>
thinking tomorrow ill charge 1900 air orbs
>>
im not sheknansen. it seems like nobody wants to post cock these days
>>
i'll post cock if you give me a bunch of free stuff
>>
@juiceb0x
>>
deleting all the discord messages with my former rs bf omg im crying rn as i mine amethyst talk about the game im mining amethyst
>>
not with the thread size queen around. no thanks im doing two master clues in osrs
>>
File: osg.png (324 KB, 547x540)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
weve been over this the only biofem in the thread thinks nike air girls dragon longsword was normal sized there is no hope unless youre packing a beast in which case you probably wouldnt be posting here
>>
who is the thread size queen
>>
michael
>>
>>487518886
stop slandering me stop it its not nice
>>
>>487518886

i slam my fat cock down on the conference table and shout wrong
>>
>>487518854
why what happened why delete your messages did he do something talk about the game im mining amethyst too :o
>>
>>487518970
michael d333cay isnt on rn
>>
you dont know where i am or whether im posting or what my name is or what my story is
>>
>>487519398
what does that have to do with anything
>>
if youre in tune with osg you can tell most posters apart actually
>>
what thats not true,,,
>>
bed time gn osg i love you
>>
I don't love you
>>
they call me the shenky of osg
>>
no they dont
>>
add this with slayer the all game meaning having a plugin then randomize everything you do and everything you do is task based. you want to train prayer that is if they say you can and lets hope are right type of bones
>>
>>487518886
can you post more of him?
>>
>i have to do toa to get a 4 slot rune pouch
that's kinda lame innit
>>
>>487520898
https://www.imagefap.com/photo/1278764336
i am mining amethyst
>>
that’s an arm
>>
>>487521038
did he kill himself?
>>
>>487522163
doubtful, he posted in here 2 weeks ago
>>
stop spoonfeeding the chuds see what happens
>>
>>487522313
thats not him retard
>>
>>487522395
it was the image filenames were identical
>>
spent several hours working on jarvis.py its faster than ever before and more customizable search features this is going to be huge
>>
>>487522485
proof?
>>
mod elaina
>>
>>487523569
she would be a cutie if she wasnt fat
>>
>>487521038
stop being a faggot its gross
>>
>>487523106
i want to say that i think its very cool and smart that you have coded jarvis
>>
i dont shes taking my job and hard earned attention automation stinks
>>
>>487523106
what does the script do
>>
whats a jarvis?
>>
>>487523938
well on the one hand i kind of agree that its cheating while the rest of us have been opening 400 hiscores tabs until our fingers bleed. but on the other hand python is good and its a good coding project to set for oneself
>>
i think 100 scurrius kc a day was too lofty a goal i think ill do 50 or 60
>>
dont worry your pretty little head sweaties
>>
are you going to release the source code when it's complete
>>
no jarvis is a power that can only be wielded by mostly mentally stable people like me
>>
well thats not true because the whole premise behind it is mentally ill
>>
if you ever stop posting here could you hand it down to me please im normal and can be trusted with jarvis
>>
ok if you won't post the code i will make a jarvis website tomorrow
>>
post your stat sheet ill find your rsn and determine if you are mentally stable or not to know if you should inherit the power of jarvis
>>
finding people on the highscores is the easy part real ones take it a step farther and world hop to find people id like to see you code a dumb robot to do that >>487507508
>>
i already had that guy on my friends list so i porbably coul dhave jarvised him if i paid more attention to my surroundings. he doesnt ever appear online though so i guess were not mutual friends its fine.... whatever
>>
Can someone explain wilderness bosses to me
I literally just need 1 kc for the diary and it's impossible to spend 10 seconds in there without getting crashed by some ragging darkie
I've burned up over 300k just trying to get Artio done without immediately getting jumped moments after starting the fight
Do I just need to camp outside of the cave for 10 minutes to make sure someone else isn't already farming it for the night?
>>
>>487524968
pk them pussy ass nigga its the WILDERNESS FIGHT NIGGA!!!
>>
how do i setup a bot to train mage and agility for me
>>
check the wiki
>>
sounds like you only tried once or twice there's no way a pker always finds you before you kill it unless you take 10 minutes a kill
>>
>>487524968
youre supposed to have an alt account sitting outside the cave with the plugin that flashes the screen whenever a player is nearby hun
>>
are you hopping worlds or are you running straight back to the same pker
>>
mining this crashed star by myself cause the other nigga left lol.
>>
>>487525647
proof?
>>
>>487525826
if i show you then people would come.
>>
antisocial bitch
>>
>>487526203
not my fault your bitch ass couldn't find a star like me.
>>
so one idea for a jarvis-esque plugin i had is a built in runelite plugin that tracked the appearance of every The Toon the The Toon passes by
so you can imagine a database of Toons, sorted by apperance
now imagine a chud posts a picture of his The Toon fishing anglers, you send the screenshot to jarvis and through The Toon face recognition it's able to identify the poster
there are obvious caveats like that you must have seen that person before in-game, and a The Toon's The Toon isn't always visible depending on the camera zoom or the gear The Toon is wearing. sounds like a fun project though
>>
i find stars using the webiste and then i share my location with the thread in case anyone wants to share my star because im a star sharer actually
>>
>>487526362
im not reading all that on account of your idiotic misuse of The Toon you show a blatant disrespect to both grammar and your audience
>>
>>487526503
where did i use The Toon incorrectly
>>
dont reply to me like that i dont like your vibe at all
>>
like what all i did was ask a question
>>
like zoinks scoob all i did was ask a question
>>
dont mind her shes having a bpd moment
>>
if youre are a pker you will pile
>>
i wonder what my threadcrush is doing in gielinor today
>>
bet she is killing goblins
>>
im fishing thanks for asking
>>
im doing the tree gnome quest. i return the orb of protection. i spend 20 minutes trying to get into west ard only to find out that i have to walk all the way back around because the guy's outside, not inside. go to the bank and take out 20 fishes. should be prepared right? i go over and things are going well. except when i go to eat a fish to heal, he attacks and interrupts me and the item is gone from my inventory. the game's just shit unfortunately. not playing this garbage ever again
>>
dont really bother with ranger boots
>>
>>487527228
based retard accidentally tick eating
>>
i will not be replying to you as i said yesterday im sick of you and your posts and i wont be engaging
>>
im actually splashign
>>
>>487527295
why is your post mean
>>
as for me i logged off because i needed to do something at work and now im not really doing anything but i dont want to log back on right now so i probably wont log on again for another hour and then when i log back on ill do my two clue scrolls then park at another star while i play a differnt computer game on my computer. if you even care
>>
wow your cheating on us with another game i thought you said you only played runey my heart is broken in half
>>
girls can play stardew if they want
>>
what computer game
>>
i'm watching prison youtubers like they are still in prison but they have a phone to upload youtube videos
>>
you're not my threadcrush so idc
>>
omg shes playing co-op games with her secret bf
>>
no i told you before im playing a hacking themed game called the operator ecept it turns out its not really got too many hacking challenges (so far at least) its more of a narrative game its still fun though but when im finsihed i might play the anaonymoys hacking simulator that the other anon recommended. while i afk stars in runescape.com old school
>>
its over
>>
a few years ago ex con youtubers were all the rage now its actual prisoners great just great
>>
wow so you are in security i knew it dont hack me lol
>>
i think if i got an adderall prescription i could quit this game and turn my life around in under a month
>>
ex-wizard reacts to runescape pker casting ice barage
yea thats how i woulda did it
>>
no its just a game my job is not to play games even though i do a lot of that at work
>>
File: prison prices.png (780 KB, 1807x877)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
wow prisoners have to deal with jews too
>>
File: 1702943049366963.png (659 KB, 1280x720)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
daru is so much like me
>>
as for me im like mayuri
>>
as for me im more of a chuuni okabe
>>
speak english and talk about osrs
>>
season 2 was good for the waifus idgaf about the plot or bitchass okabe
>>
whats wrong with okabe he has a cool evil arm and likes science
>>
>>487528027
lol
>>
i think that anon with the enthusiastic cartoon voice could make a good okabe impression
>>
>>487528624
lol
>>
i still insist that people who use the word toon to describe their player character, along with people who use rig to describe their pc, are pedophile coding their language unconsciously since they are almost definitely pedophiles themselves.
>>
what the heck just use https://stream2watch.com
>>
>>487528875
who are you talking to use the reply function
>>
youre a dumb cunt with an internet poisoned brain adopting thread slang does not indicate pedophilia
>>
>>487528624
what if she isnt japanese
>>
i want the iptv service so i can watch in my own player which has the tools to make high quality clips and webms
>>
i wish i was the geeky smart nerd who played osrs on the side and not the retarded neet who plays osrs first and foremost life is so cruel
>>
you could just park at a toon and learn something geeky if you wanted its your choice
>>
i mean park your toon at a star whatever anyway
>>
are you using mpv with ffmpeg wrapper or something
>>
i spent the past 3 days parking the toon at afk activities and learning how to decrypt widevine streams but i couldnt get it to work
>>
you say the toon i say the goon we are not the same
>>
yea im using mpv and my own script that dumps the last 30 seconds of a stream for making quick highlights
>>
>>487528072
You're repaying your debt to society, consider yourself lucky to have commissary at all.
Maybe by the time you're out you'll have developed a sense of impulse control beyond that of a fucking four year-old.
>>
>>487529520
why is your text green
>>
I spent all night trying to mentally prepare for my wildy clue step, but i decided it wasnt worth my mental health and simply dropped the clue. Best decision ive made this week
>>
i mean youre right that its not worth your mental health but also its not that serious you take the clue a shovel and a scim and lose literally nothing except 1 minute of your time if you get pked
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 95x497)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
as for me im going to find a star to sit at and do my flashcards ive been neglecting
>>
what about her dignity
>>
she lost that when she dropped the clue
>>
File: 1709014296964259.jpg (107 KB, 1060x636)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>487529515
that sucks if i gave a single shit about the olympics i would try to help i might goon to clips posted on /sp/ but thats it hope you find a solution though
>>
i feel like if i had a time machine i would steal zezimas rsn and nigahigas milk and cereal song and maybe stop monty oum from dying so he can make more cool fight scenes
>>
if i had a time machine id put it all into bitcoin and then i could exist how i do now except with money
>>
i dont need money to be happy im an ironman
>>
for me i would go back and convince my mom to get an abortion
>>
thats nice and all but you would still exist even if you were never born
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.96 MB, 720x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>487529936
i made a lot of clips on /sp/ the last 2 olympics i see this one get posted on other boards a lot
>>
>>487530362
i wonder if youve made any that ive harvested grimy kwuarms to thatd be a small world
>>
oh youre a Hunter expert?
Let's see your Chompy bird hunting KC...
>>
>>487530362
me in the red jacket lookin all confused hehe
>>
chomy bird hunting is a ranged activity not a hunter activity actually its kind of a misnomer
>>
misgnomer like the gnomes of the grand tree lol
>>
is there a mr gnomer lol
>>
its a blueeee world without youuuu its a blueee world aloneeee
>>
autumneev has some big TDs like the two big TDs I'm slaying in the guthixian temple of scape rune
>>
>>487530425
maybe the speed skating ones
>>
>>487530701
omfg
>>
indeed i would torment her synapse if you catch my drift
>>
>>487530818
she really likes to show them off i guess i would too if i had such large tormented demons
>>
they probably cost like $10k if i made such a large purchase i too would show it off and good on her
>>
oh your a time travel enthusiast are you then explain how you fit in the microwave
>>
Wow DT2 is fucking shit so far, shoudlve just ported Temple at Senntisten. These boss monster dont fit the DT at all... a generic fucking leviathan? really?
>>
dt2 a fucking shit
>>
who up tormenting they demon
>>
um well actually i think leviathan is meant to be sort of like apophis in egyptian mythology
>>
>>487531267
lol
>>
File: image[1].png (127 KB, 500x330)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>487531278
me
>>
File: 1706199225285068.jpg (239 KB, 1536x2048)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>487530818
streamers that aren't skinny like zoe don't interest me
>>
different streamers for different strokes thats what i always say
>>
File: 10d50871.jpg (149 KB, 736x552)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>487531515
i want her to beat me up
>>
File: dfcd1wqpre.jpg (87 KB, 1192x670)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
for me my favorite osrs streamer is hanner
>>
>>487531515
is that you in the picture
>>
>>487531883
this post was typed by pudgy hands
>>
>>487531716
hannanie looks like THIS?
>>
File: file.png (275 KB, 918x1589)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
he looked better before
>>
is that old / new if so then new looks better you could say the darker color suit his style heh
>>
no you dont understand his colors have to be muted because hes evil
>>
i wonder if autumneev still has a seed dibber
>>
well personally i hate when people think everything medieval has to be drab and boring they loved colour just as much as we did anc lucien should be allowed to be slutty if he wants
>>
cant wait for the mesoamerican boss to have bland muted colors too
>>
found this shirt in noellas drawers
>>
>>487532332
she has one in her bank
>>
most people keep their seed dibbers its only weirdos on 4chan that think giving up your seed dibber is some widespread phenomenon
>>
>>487533015
whats the point then if you proclaim youre not a farmer anymore
>>
278th for meriiqueen
>>
>>487533608
losing your seed dibber is traumatic and invasive
>>
File: Untitled.png (123 KB, 851x575)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
okay, this is cool
>>
can you not post dt2 spoilers i havent done it yet im waiting until i max and then quit the game until sailing and then max again to do it
>>
morning yall
>>
hi
>>
it's midnight at my house and I'm getting eepy
>>
>>487534175
proof that youre eepy?
>>
when is sailing coming out
>>
THIS SUMMER
EVERYONE'S FAVORITE MMO IS COMING TO THE BIG SCREEN
>>
:o what mmo
>>
maplestory classic of course
>>
killed 60 tormented demons and no rare drop this game f*ucking sucks
>>
>>487535237
really?
>>
>>487510371
onimai
>>
File: file.png (266 KB, 580x636)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
Please be gentle :)
>>
>>487537841
slut
>>
>>487537841
more.
>>
Is it my imagination or has osrs been stagnant since Varlamore? I know the numbers look fine, but the clans I'm in and the cc's haven't been the same...
>>
no i feel the same way jagex locked everyones energy behind the final varlamore token
>>
idk ive never been in a fc or cc im the guts of osrs
>>
me the green guy on the left
>>
mr piccolo?
>>
need an emotionally unstable gf like desi fr
>>
i am an adult
>>
chat is it true the game feels dead since varlamore? any better worlds to hang around on >
>>
i play with everything off and entity hider on as far as im concerned im the only runey player in existence
>>
stop being weird at the magic trees holy smokes
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 222x85)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
i kind of forgot about you losers around when twisted kits came out
is wiki girl still around?
>>
>>487539485
can i get some context on the pic
>>
>>487539559
that was the entire conversation has of the time of posting
nothing being done in game has any relevance to anything contained within my post
>>
>>487539834
ok let me be more specific
when did this conversation occur?
was this in the cc? if not then where was it?
has meriipu posted cc pics before? if so context on this?
>>
>>487539957
use context moron
>>487539440 this is merii calling out the crepe
>>487539485 this is the crepey girl being a crepe
>>
i thought merii lost pmod status
>>
you guys told me me merii got her pmod status revoked so i thought it was an old screenshot sorry
>>
File: file.png (25 KB, 394x102)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>487540174
im actually just an innocent third party you fucking imbecile, i left this general years ago because it was incessant trash, and after seeing it mentioned i decided to check it out and its so different yet the exact same
perhaps the average skill is markedly lower though
>>
I'm going to member up tomorrow after not playing for 3 years and you can't stop me
>>
what are you gonna do
>>
um if there are any lurkers from osrs here feel free to say hi we are a friendly bunch
>>
hi
>>
mourning's end pt deux
>>
File: 1701462768368537.jpg (436 KB, 850x850)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
poe league out in tomorrow so im not membering back up for atleast a month.
>>
meriqueen fending off groupies left and right omg
>>
>>487540564
is that you in the picture
>>
edgar allen or harley
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 220x379)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
bro quit yappin in public, just take him above zaffs shop jesus fucking christ
>>
omg those stats are so bad and embarrassing omg this is crazy im getting second hand embarrassment for posting an rsn with those stats
>>
why whats wrong with those stats
>>
herblore themed xmas event where we fight the ghost of kwuarmsmas past present and future
>>
>>487540335
are you gay
>>
File: Untitled.png (420 KB, 770x617)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
This is the only fun part of DT2.
>>
interesting post vayne v4 i upvoted it
>>
>>487541582
why are you poor
>>
>>487541653
i think its just a really stupid iron
>>
wyd mean vw is like 100m
>>
>>487541732
its a snowflake account
>>
yeah and the rest of his gear is like 100k
>>
>>487541761
you dont need to post clarifications if there wasnt a misunderstanding, which there wasnt
>>
anyone else feel like dungeonerring is at least 10 times better than Sailing?
>>
woah have you played sailing already? how did you get in the internal beta
>>
i have compromising photos of mod gee so she got me an inside source before she left jagex
>>
>>487542089
explain how sailing could possibly be good
>>
the mod whos real name is so ugly they had to censor it when they accidentally leaked it on a stream
just like her art
>>
mod georgia
>>
>>487542384
explain how it could be bad without using the word minigame
>>
yo yayo yayo
>>
>>487542674
Sailing is just gonna be that shitty quest where you go on the boat on fix it like DS2 + trouble brewing but on shitty meme islands. Dead content on arrival. Dungeonerring was alot more dynamic and incportated skilling and melee so well
>>
>>487543105
esl
>>
sailing be like row row fight the powah lol
>>
sailing is going to be shit because if theres no ship combat then it should be called navigation or exploring or some other dumb name
if theres ship combat we need cannons
ok but how do we make cannons have progression? oh yeah we make better cannons
but a better cannon also needs better cannonballs like range has weapons and ammo
oh but now we need to make better cannonballs for the normal cannon
oh but if we do that then its gonna be gigaop

sailing is doomed to fail because either it will suck all on its own or it will entirely ruin half the game just like summoning
>>
>>487543160
nice ad hominem retard, i win
>>
>>487543105
I hated dungeoneering on release
It was a minigame that was tied to a skill. Sailing feels like it will be the same exact shit except gayer. We shoulda got warding
>>
how do these anons already have the sailing design docs when they haven'[t shared anything about how youll level the skill
>>
i just made a character
called Don Mushroom
idk what im doing
>>
>>487544115
i think it’s because they don’t even know how you’re gonna level it
>>
File: file.png (20 KB, 225x272)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>
wtfffff did deadman sever go down?!
>>
>>487544532
hehe
>>
Top 10 signs you're posting in peak reddit hours:

Number 6: Anons are defending sailing.
>>
>>487541101
I don’t get it.

Those stats on a pure are purdy good. 99 slayer on a pure is my dream account.
>>
my temperament bipolar i choose violence
>>
>>487540441
Hey.. um… … H-Hi… *goes back to lurking*
>>
whining about sailing is reddit actually its all they do when theres a new blog or stream
>>
>>487545253
ur reddit i don’t think any of the new skills should’ve been added. just focus on adding cool shit like forestry or gotr
>>
i got rizzed at a drive thru
>>
what did u order
>>
File: 1734885136153676.gif (375 KB, 220x232)
375 KB
375 KB GIF
>forestry
>gotr
>cool shit
>>
watch out for creepersssss (:
>>
theres no creepers in osrs your thinking of minecraft
>>
i am the hououin kyouma of osg
>>
omg if i plank make from 86 magic to 99 i make 36m thats so much money i think im gonna do that
>>
File: 113316655_p0.png (595 KB, 1386x1764)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>487546461
forstrey was really cool until they removed the soulful items
reddit ruined it by complaining for no fucking reason at all

pic related
>>
>>487546869
will you be my rs gf and is that you in the picture
>>
>>487546843
what bank will you do it in and what world and what will you be wearing while you make youre planks
>>
um 507 because thats the official osg home server and my rs gf midzy plays here but i will not be answering the rest of the questions they crepe me out
>>
im gay
>>
the official osg home world is 327 and has been since 2014
>>
if thats true why do all the cool girls hang out on 507
>>
File: wyv.png (190 KB, 893x709)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
wtf I struggle with killing wyverns and they are one of my least favourite slayer tasks
idk what this post is on about
>>
i just use an ancient wyvern shield and crush them with my dragon hunter lance and switching to expeditious bracelet for the kill they take about 3 minutes for 30 points really efficient task actually
>>
File: dmm saved.png (583 KB, 1209x464)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
So i got my first ever DMM kill on Entrana of all places...
I was heading to get more dramen branches because i died with my dramen staff, but on my way to the dungeon i saw this beautiful specimen fly-fishing and knew it was my time to shine.
I started earth bolting him with the runes i brought to crumble undead the zombies, but to my surprise he started fighting back..... he even pulled a rune scimitar out of his ass somehow.
But after some back and forth, he was ultimately no match for my earth bolts as well as a few well placed punches enhanced by my melee sigils.
And with this: all my deadman mode antics were not in vain, the multiple deaths, the horrible plan, the late start, etc. are all water under the bridge because I killed someone myself; Thank you.
>>
yay
>>
omg lets goooooooooooo i just got a freakin cut diamond from a mystery box im so happy right now im smiling from ear to ear this is such a good day
>>
>>487548551
huge
>>487548563
MASSIVE
>>
>>487548551
how and why do you have 184k fire runes
>>
>>487548632
idk gotr and i pick up every stackable slayer drop
>>
welcome to my morytania locked hcim series lets braphog easy mode
>>
omg there was a pigeon sitting in the middle of the road but when i got to it it was standing over its dead pigeon friend that had been hit by a car and it was trying to wake him up it was so sad
>>
>>487549023
:( thats sad
>>
File: 2b3245tj5t4d1.png (1.26 MB, 2959x1641)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
I saw two pigeons humping outside the classroom window in school many years ago
>>
>>487549127
that could be me and you
>>
>>487549248
>why dont you ask her out the worst she can say is no
>ignored
>screenshotted
>shared in the girl group chat
>they all say "ewwwww lol"
>>
File: rwer.png (408 KB, 795x563)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
never gonna finish this quest, having too much attention whoring in the GE.
>>
is that your flex clothes
>>
what would you possibly need tile markers for in the ge
>>
why are you wearing rainbow are you gay
>>
omg everytime i wanna go over a shortcut it always requires like 86 agility or some corny shit like that
>>
>>487550257
are you gay?
>>
infinity =/= rainbow colors
>>
>>487550771
probably to make chud symbols
>>
>>487550927
thank you it looks really cool and good i have placed it on my wish list :)
>>
um sweaty infinity may as well be the gay uniform whether you know it or not. just to let you know what you wear that gay people will think youre gay
>>
File: statsosrs.png (298 KB, 485x543)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
based on my stats, what should I do?
>>
whatecver you want bestie
>>
>>487551852
gnomonkey says you should max your combat stats at nmz then duo nex until max gear then you can pvm
>>
gnomonkey would recommend you do toa 540 dolos in mixed hide
>>
hello gnomonkeys
>>
am i a gnome or a monkey i dont know which
>>
actually theres only one gnomonkey his adoring fans are called gnomeys
>>
God i wanna watch hani's big fat boobs flopping around while shes barking like a dog "arf arf arf!" Lol
>>
File: 1710896460315520.jpg (36 KB, 563x538)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
so why is the clothes pouch 10k bark and you get it for 40k on the ge
but the axe handle is also 10k bark but costs 2.6m on the ge
>>
is there a good web based farm run simulator i can use to practice my farm runs
>>
oh shit i forgot about my papayas
>>
dumb bimbo
>>
you grow papayas i grow palms
>>
:)
>>
File: 1622179170779.png (114 KB, 1460x872)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
palm trees litreally pay for themselves
>>
no they dont i checked
>>
check the wiki
>>
i did the wiki and it says that it corst 22,126 coins for one palm tree seed and after you grow it into one palm tree you would harvest 6 coconuts which you can sell for 22,326 coins so actually okay fine maybe they do pay for themselves but they didnt last night i swear to god i checked . anyway you have to think about the taxes
>>
just wait 5 minutes and pick a new coconut
>>
why are you girls so frugal youre not going to be buried with your gielinor pieces
>>
do i look like im made of minutes
>>
i cant sell my coconuts as im an ironwoman
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=TsSuueEGQSM
>>
>>487556006
palm saplings are 24,278 though if you buy those instead of just seeds and also you have to pay for compost and also a tree might go bad. you are both dumb
>>
ive already stored 1000 ultracomposts at the leprecorn so its free now technically
>>
where is your bottomless bucket
>>
>>487556196
two observations 1. not sure if he should be doing that accent 2. fat shenkansen
>>
it does kind of look like shenkansen but shenkansen is already fat
>>
shennys voice tells me shes probably fat
>>
>>487556368
i havent got one yet from hespori and im only just learning as i type this that they are tradeable. but regardless its a waste of money as the leprechaun already has a very deep bottom
>>
>>487556407
what about this one by kylie minnows sister
https://youtube.com/watch?v=5z0OghQLI-U
>>
>>487556563
it doubles your compost
>>
>>487556563
dumb little girlbrain let the smart guys do the thinking and you just copy ok?
>>
>>487556625
yes well i just read that now that im looking at the wiki page properly. im told it pays for itself after fertilising 2180 farming patches. surely i wont have to do that many patches to get to 99 farming
>>
>>487556581
dannii is lowkey slept on as one of the best minogues of all time
>>
how many minnows are there i only know 2
>>
im out of snape grass seeds
>>
minutes dont grow on trees! Its quite the opposite in fact
>>
what sortof name is rick turpentine
>>
they used to drink turpentine as medicine in olden days
>>
yung turps
>>
i wake up i check osg on my phone i roll back over and go back to sleep
>>
without me? x
>>
i wish my toon could be in 2 places at once i dont want to leave the star to do my tasks
>>
why doesn't she use the sharp end
>>
>>487557318
i wish you could be here
>>
whos got the airhead eala reaction image
>>
>>487557380
Shes trying her best ok
>>
>>487557380
you use that end to catch fish
you would not want to get fremennik body goop on your fish
>>
new hat
>>
>>487557574
that makes sense
>>
eala i always love it when you share your exciting drops it inspires me to do my clue scrolls more often i hope you have fun with your hat andham
>>
thank you i hope you get nice things from your clue scrolls
>>
shit hat
>>
why would you say that to her
>>
shat for short
>>
dont be mean to eala she is a very sweet girl
>>
im gunna be sick if you keep simpposting...
>>
anon that isnt simping
>>
its not simpposting to be nice to a lovely girl
>>
she is stupid
>>
shes not stupid shes just slow ok
>>
da jooz stole my ehp
>>
fishing finished for a long time im going to do my farm run then go lay down and read
>>
>>487560179
ily i hope you keep posting
>>
why would she not keep posting that was a very ominous thing to say
>>
>>487513820
When you're horny and drunk enough for the pub milf.
>>
she said she is burning out
>>
afking anglers is hard work
>>
you need to read every post so you know what every thread girl is doing and their general mood
>>
>>487560179
are you stupid? you still have 8 levels left then 187m xp after that
>>
i katch the karambwans but i do not want to cook them
>>
just finding out aobout this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjKL5gN-5Q
>>
>>487561493
what the schizo
>>
>>487561426
dont call her stupid moron
>>
stfu stupid bitch
>>
File: Whats Bussin.png (9 KB, 358x44)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>
>>487563827
What's Bussin
>>
nm whats bussin with you
>>
my fellow linuxsisters why does jagex hate us so much
>>
>>487564875
We are such a small percentage.
>>
>>487565004
small things dont inherently deserve hatred and neglect
>>
tell that to my parents lol :(
>>
mod light wants to bully your tiny linux percentage into installing a spyware os so that she can see all the things youre saying about her on osg
>>
she could see them already this is a public forum
>>
i hope you mean cock and ball torture
>>
uhh you arent on the private forum? sorry lol
>>
whatever i dont wanna post there anyway
>>
linux players be like i can't raid tonight my package manager bricked my install
>>
windows players be like wait a minute why am i seeing advertisements for ballgags and whips after my pm convo with a cute threadgirl last night
>>
i dont see ads i use an adblocker
>>
>>487565897
Too fuckin real sis
>>
god i wish i could have a pm convo with a cute threadgirl
>>
linux players be like hmm 5 hour install and only 3 bugs that was worth it
>>
>>487565897
i watcdh porn for 8-10 hrs a day and have never seen sexual ads other than on the porn sites
>>
riddle me this jagex why does ther launcher need to run in the background 24/7 and launch on staartup
>>
windows players be like hmmm $200 license and bsod that was worth it
>>
i have never paid for windows
>>
>>487566690
for how many of those hours are you also playing runescape
>>
the bsod was only really a corporate issue only businesses and suckers pay for antivirus. i see porn ads on this website when im on my phone
>>
hello mario
>>
*pushes up glasses* the same thing could happen with any kernel level anticheat system which i imagine is jagexs endgame solution for botting oncethe y force everyone to use the official c++ client
>>
>>487567608
hello maryo
>>
bro talking about kernals ion got no popcorn
>>
you should get some its really good diet food
>>
>>487567209
whats runescape i thought this was the /nerissagooning/ thread
>>
that will never happen gamers are so silly why would you put anticheat in a kernel
the collective autism of all the nerds who play this game can probably defeat attempts to make anything like that way faster than they can pile on the obfuscation
>>
>>487568290
multiple games have kernel level anticheats already and besides a few nerds whining nobody cares
>>
5 hours int o your erp sesh and jagex updates the kernel level acnecheat and you get a bsod and when you finally fix the problem ur rsgf is gone never to be seen again
>>
well as for me i use a apple book
>>
i scrump youre apple book
>>
i use a mac because i saw hawk tuah girl uses one too
>>
all girls use apples
>>
paru install runelite

wow i had to type 3 whole words to play runey on linux that was so hard how will recover from this feat of will
>>
after sleeping I don't think I'm going to buy a years membership and start playing again after 3 years bros
>>
they only offer the year membership as an option if you havent played too many days recently if you have they offer 6 months max instead which i think is a slimy business tactic
>>
File: YAAEDIR.jpg (157 KB, 1169x1911)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
had some thoughts about my osrs ick list, and i think i've settled on

>has a go-to fashionscape
>his poh has more than the bare essentials
>knows what the ehp or ehb rates are for any piece of content
>has a rank in a clan chat
>has a favorite streamer
>uses twitch emotes in osrs
>account less than 4 years old
>likes doing ba (that's for girls!)
>is depressed (grow up)
>talks about weed, ever
>doesn't have a home world
>>
>>487569593
the summer summit is soon probably when dmm ends there will be a discount on year memberships
>>
>>487569990
4/11 for me
>>
how do i get a job on an oil rig with no experience
>>
>>487569990
I'm depressed and have a fashionscape but can we make it work anyway?
>>
>>487570847
join the enclave
>>
how bad is bowfa inferno without rigour? (i also don't have a lb yet)
part of me thinks i should start sending attempts with what i've got but given that this would be my first cape, part of me thinks that rigour is huge and i shouldn't attempt before that
>>
check the wiki dps calc
>>
>>487569990
wow im like your dream man
>>
is relekka rooftops my best choice until 90? i am a bit burned out at 2000 laps
>>
check the wiki
>>
File: IMG_0766.jpg (96 KB, 551x254)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
pog
>>
i might gape later
>>
>>487570216
which 4
>>
>>487571998
you could go for agility-related clogs if you haven't already like ape atoll course and brimhaven arena
>>
grapes and monkfish. do you guys play other games or multiple accounts at once? im playing vampire survivors
>>
>>487572559
honestly doing this was one of the worst things I did. I used to take healthy long breaks when I played monthly, then I paid for a year and ... well, I didn't take even one break. Erased a year of my life.
>>
Speaking of membership it's become too expensive, is there a cheaper way to get it still? I tried looking but looks like you need Turkish ID or something.
>>
those look like GMO grapes
>>
>>487575262
ya just buy a years worth at once
>>
>>487575524
Straight from Jagex? Should I wait for a sale or is it static?
>>
jeez so many questions
>>
>>487575262
you can buy membership codes for $2
>>
>>487576063
I looked I can't find them anywhere. I know you're telling the truth though because my friend used to do the same but he doesn't play any more so I can't ask him
>>
>>487576306
I get them from peng services, its a discord.
>>
use code "osg" for 10% off
>>
What are some worthwhile daries to get done?

Kinda burned out on doing only slayer (86) and regular gauntlet and I thought maybe I'd knock out some diary reqs to get some variety.

The only notable diaries I have done are Karamja, Kandarin and Falador hard diaries.
>>
idk bitch make your own mind up
>>
>>487577992
lumbridge elite is the most qol enabling
>>
File: entity.png (7 KB, 254x434)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
do people really
>>
>>487578234
:(
>>
>>487578260
Noted.
>>
>>487576603
>peng services
Jesus Christ this may be the first time anyone has given a real answer on this
>>
OSRS GENERAL FlLTER LlST: https://pastebin.com/JELkxvc9

If this post is annoying please add this to your filter: /osrs general filter list/i;boards:vg;op:no
>>
>>487575262
>$80 a year is too expensive
Ok so don't play. If you are having a panic attack over spending $80/year you need to quit anyway and fix your life
>>
>>487577992
why are you doin regular gauntlet
>>
jagex should have made this the mime event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZVTPCyktU
>>
>>487569990
>account less than 4 years old
Yeah no, too lenient. Anything less than 20 years old at this point deserves 0 respect
>>
jagex should put a hwuak tuwa girl reference in the game
>>
>>487582031
LOL
>>
File: 1714314517895871.png (225 KB, 623x437)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
Huge for the UIM
>>
you can do oak mh and get 50 con in like 45 minutes, no gz
>>
>>487581858
Been getting used to it through regular.
>>
bond buyers and sellers have to be the most impulsive retards in existence you can always buy or sell them for like 1m off of the list price if youre just willing to wait 60-90 minutes for your order to fill
>>
>>487581627
are you dumb? Do you pay for all your movies and tv shows too? Continue to get robbed at every increasing prices for lower quality products you sheep npc
>>
what brat osg summer activites are you doing girlies?
I'm growing snape grass, pking clue scrollers but teleing when a real pker appears, and frog petting
>>
>>487569990
>has a go-to fashionscape

That's all I do but that's just cause I wanna be cute north of ge with the girls :3
>>
>>487582974
>false equivalence
I accept your concession
>>
>>487583101
Now T H I S is thread content. Why can't the rest of you chuds be this aesthetic?
>>
GIM femboy spotted in osrs twitch chat :3
>>
in hindsight, my biggest mistake in life was not fully utilising my beta genes when I was 18 and just becoming a femboy.

Now i'm 31 and what do I have? Nothing. I would have been a top tier femboy (a straight one)
>>
My bank account is going down every single day. If I don't plan to play for 3 months what item should I invest in? I got 2b to fuck upp
>>
>>487583882
dragon hunter weps for quzlecotal
>>
if you became a femboy at 18 you would've likely killed yourself by now after you realize you ruined the next 40-50 years of your life just to be a hedonistic degenerate for 5-10 years
>>
why is no one talking about how jagex predicted the assasination of trump with their frog quest
>>
idk bitch post your gay idea on reddit
>>
What's yall favorite skill? Taking a break from slayer and I thought I'd just pick a random skill and go for it.
>>
mod genghis zesty ahh
>>
>>487585756
ZMI runecraft
>>
>>487574807
i rlly like the duolevling experience, afk on 1 and active on another, or afk on both if im really lazy
>>
File: GWTWO.jpg (252 KB, 912x1652)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
this is kind of me but paying for tob kc so i can be seen raiding with the cool people
>>
>>487585756
mining is my favorite but it's a bad skill. The most enjoyable and rewarding skill is construction in my opinion
>QoL somewhere in the game at almost every 5 levels
>Can go as fast or slow as you want depending on training methods/gold available
>Good xp bumps on the way to 99, not shitty like other skills where you unlock a training method at 25 for 70k xp/hr and then at 95 it might be like 90k xp/hr
>Cape is awesome for clues
>Training methods can be laid back but the active methods don't torture your wrist or require cheat client tick counter plugins
>>
whats a third space >>487586849
whats a brat summer >>487583101
>>
im an 18 year old lesbian asian girl
>>
>>487590208
proof?
>>
File: mimeevent.webm (870 KB, 690x388)
870 KB
870 KB WEBM
>>487581954
mime event
>>
>>487590208
beast Kyujin
>>
why does all the bis gear make your the toon look evil why cant it make you look nice
>>
masori doesn't look evil and neither does ancestral
>>
where is masori bis lol
>>
verywhere u use blowpipe or tb..........or ventator.........
>>
wherever you use range? what a dumb question
>>
File: 1683793806465399.jpg (59 KB, 736x736)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>487592087
on my 40 def pure
>>
fortified masori gives you red eyes thats evil
>>
range is dead content, magic and scythe are all you need in 95% of cases
>>
lil nigga really using magic at levi i cant bruh
>>
i don't do dt2slop pvm
>>
should i do solo corp the og way or the new way
>>
it just really bothers me how jagex hasnt added the apple dance to osrs
>>
they should add the grubhub dance as a reward for gnome delivery
>>
i gave my cat a bit of my can of sardines and she really liked it it feels good like im sharing my meal with someone
>>
are you telling me you're eating cat food
>>
well i guess any food is cat food really
>>
>>487592219
rsn cutie?
>>
>>487552202
>duo nex until max gear

you need max gear to duo nex retard
>>
ok so buy bonds to get the nex gear?
>>
what if you don't have anyone to duo nex with
>>
i will duo nex with you... if you do something for me
>>
>>487593872
ok explain this?
https://youtu.be/e0y_auD9JhY?t=366
>>
you girls realise you can sell torsos or run lavas without any gear and barely any stats right..?
>>
nerissa + sex = NEX
>>
theres a cc where you can find people, you can also befriend people at nex mass and ask them to duo or mini mass
>>
>>487594351
good morning shenky
>>
>>487594325
try it, go do nex duo with acb and god hide. Good luck finding a partner
>>
why isn't there a super duper combat potion that gives you atk str def rng mag
>>
Smelling Salts
>>
do you literally snort smelling salts like cocaine
idk why it would be consumed on use otherwies
>>
cocaine doesnt exist in gielinor
>>
but they don't let me take the smelling salts home
>>
tormented demon heart
>>
File: cococ.png (2 KB, 94x45)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>487595524
>>
Last time I tried bossing in a group they kept telling me I need all these plugins and timers and need to get runelite and download all of these things for the client but I was just using the regular client and they kept saying I needed runelite to play runescape but I'm maxed and they were not maxed so idk they also said they wanted me to mail them weed to texas and that seemed like a really bad idea so they said just ask a fren to mail it for me in which I said that's a worse idea and I haven't bossed since and smelling salts you just sniff the container as you are smelling the volatiles that come off of the salts not the salts themselves
>>
words bitch
>>
oh yeah I'm maxed btw what are holiday items at? what are dragon lances at? what are the pyramid fangs at?
>>
my eyes are dry in the morning again :c
>>
File: vshard1.jpg (270 KB, 1504x1000)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
full karils ftw! 1st kc btw
>>
>>487596697
ill take that
>>
im so bad at this game i want to cry
>>
>>487597338
proof?
>>
>>487597474
i have horrible click accuracy and i can't 1t for more than a minute
>>
just got here hows everyone did you msis me
>>
Originally I was opposed to sailing but the new concept art has made me more interested.
>>
What method to go from 70-80 in thieving? Something relatively chill.
>>
>>487597986
Tick manipulation is for homosexual autists
>>
>>487599514
is that you in the picture?
>>
>>487599885
osrs is literally a rhythm game
>>
>>487599514
glasses are ugly delete this
>>
>>487599847
Piscarilius thieving is good xp and about as chill as thieving gets.
>>
File: 1717550765177701.png (388 KB, 713x573)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
sepulchre is fun
im going for 200m agility
>>
>>487599847
varlamore thieving is chill you can afk it if you don't care abvout being efficient
>>
>>487600250
rsn ma'am?
>>
>>487596697
youre the cutest non anonymous noob ITT
>>487599847
varlamore thieving is basically ardy knights xp at 1 click per 85 seconds and more if you are a home invader
>>
>>487601319
its a secret
>>
>>487600039
osrs is a click and sit game which also includes bankstanding
>>
>>487601319
boxee
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 224x384)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>487601556
beast
>>
>>487601319
Bold Bolts
>>
b0aty skill when?
>>
they scrapped sailing thank fk
t. insider
>>
it doesnt matter who you are all are wlecome here tak ea load off
>>
>>487601319
midzy
>>
>>487602230
Is it okay if I bust a load instead of taking it off?
>>
>>487601556
are you gay?
>>
theres a uim dropping cooked manta rays under me
>>
>>487602539
its a secret
>>
took a break more massive than the shit i just flushed down the toilet, last thing i remember was they brought nex into the game
what all did i miss?
>>
>>487602783
while guthix sleeps got ported recently, new PvM monster are like 5m/hr
>>
>>487602557
THOSE ARE MY MANTA DO NOT TOUCH SAAR
>>
>>487602997
i think hes going for 200m cooking
>>
whos the euro girl playing dmm with faux and purespam
>>
>>487603976
despa
>>
jamming out bigly while i mine sing it with me boys
quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
>>
File: Spoiler Image (413 KB, 898x384)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
First ever wintertod crate on the UIM.
10k points.
>>
File: 1664742304746536.png (407 KB, 783x608)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>slayer is 10k xp/h
how is this in any way ok
>>
>>487604992
is that you in the picture?
>>
File: file.png (6 KB, 393x108)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
actually its 158k/hr
>>
>>487604992
wtf? are you like level 50? why are you doing slayer? stop it, slayer is bad gp and bad xp, you should not be doing slayer
>>
>>487605178
baily is one of those names you name your male kid if you want him to go trans idk why you just know it
>>
File: GJZNL1VXcAAgpGV.jpg (319 KB, 1536x2048)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
mazhar theoretically makes comfy videos (pure efficiency no nonsense no youtube voice like 30 minutes long) but the problem is the same as trying to watch a movie in a second language on another monitor - you need freaking subtitles trying to understand him..
>>
>>487604926
>forced to drop 99% of that because muh restrictions
i spit on uims
>>
so im Gunna say how it is JAGEX HAVE PROVED TO ME THEY ARE DEFO CORRUPT AND ARE A SHIT COMPANY THAT CAN NOT TAKE ANY CRITISIZM OF THERE GAME. THEY HAVE SEEN MY VIDEO AND PUT THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN BECAUSE I MADE THE VIDEO SHOWING HOW BULLSHIT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING ? THEY THINK BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON WHATS SO EVER IS ACEPTABLE SO SINCE I MADE MY VIDEO I HAVE HAD AN UPDATE ON MY ACCOUNT AND THEY HAVE MADE SHOW I HAVE NO CHANCE WHATS SO EVER TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK SO JAGEX U CAN LEGIT GO FUCK YOURSELFS I AM LEAVING YOUR GAME WITH IMEDIATE EFFECT YOUR JUST BUNCHOF MONEY GRABBING BASTARDS WHO WONT DO ANYTHING UNLESS ITBENIFITS YOU U TRUELY ARE THE WORSE PEICE OF SHTI COMPANY I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE AND IM SO GLAD I NEVER PAYED U A SINGLE PENNY TOWARDS YOUR SEVRERS AND GOOD STUFF LIKE THAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BONDS! NEVER EVER BOTTED ONCE ON THAT ACCOUNT THATS HOW I KNOW YOUR FULL OF SHIT SO AFTER TODAY BOYS I AM LEGIT QUITING THE GAME. I DO NOT WANNA SUPPORT I CORRUPT PEICE OF SHIT CAUSE. ALL BECAUSE U LET THE GAME DOWN WHAT ITS MAINLY FOR PVP IS WHAT MAKES THE GAME GOOD ONCE IT DIES I HOPE U ALLL GO BUST U DO NOTHING U SMUG TWATS APART FROM SIT ON YOUR ARSE AND DRINK COFFIE LEGIT 100% CRINGE DOGSHIT I HOPE U GO BUST. SLAPPING A MANUEL NOW AFTER A FALSE MACRO BAN IS LEGIT ALMOST LAUGHABLE. GO AND FUCK YOURSELFS.
>>
>>487604926
can you tell me your rsn you have a cute toon and id like to track your progress
>>
File: w65vdUvQHG.png (221 KB, 485x610)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>487604227
where has she gone
>>
>>487605659
LOL
>>
>>487605769
dead lying in a ditch in poland
>>
>>487605769
saving this cute picture
>>
File: 1710753459553286.png (405 KB, 640x640)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>487605216
>slayer is bad gp and bad xp,
that is literally what my post is claiming
>you should not be doing slayer
jagex have locked cas and diaries behind 90+ slayer
>>
>>487606053
so your just too stupid to read a slayer guide or what
>>
I would cannon and twibble and tumtum turoths any day of the week
but you are not allowed to do that you have to take your 10k/h and be happy with it
>>
sis is doing turoths
>>
crzy to think that theres probalby literally tens of thousands of 30 year old weedbros who do every slayer task and have never blocked/canceled a task
>>
i will Never Ever Give up untill i Prove im inocent i Will do Everything i can To fucking get my account unbanned its so fucking Bullshit how depressed i am and how frustarted i am because its an obvious sabotage on me. its so fucking obvious..
>>
>>487606539
massive Swiftie L as per ususal
>>
hate to break it to you sis but the most common type of player is the 2007scaper who taps his phone once a minute and gets 0.08 ehp per hour played
>>
If the whip, cannon, ancient magicks, or fighter torso were proposed in their respective years, today's assortment of spergs and streamers would flip their shit and cry about jagex ruining the game. Why does jagex listen to these fags?
>>
>PVP IS WHAT MAKES THE GAME GOOD
and nothing of value was lost
>>
do you think helmies outnumber normal accounts yet
i feel like everyone at group activities like forestry, todt, gotr, etc is an ironman
>>
File: chopping.png (43 KB, 288x280)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
chopping some trees, just hit 72.

Damn the bank is so close to yews in priff.
>>
>>487606768
Absolutely not. Those aren't group activities, they are resource-less activities that are social, which heavily attracts ironmen. Jagex doesn't want to create meaningful group content anymore. Almost 0% of those mentioned have any sort of group coordination because then ironmen would complain about getting griefed and mains would continually troll ironmen about "not standing alone" and of course ironmen have an ego to keep up so they'd absolutely keep feeding that fire
>>
will they ever finish the vampyre questline
thinking about all the people stuck in meiyerditch makes me sad
>>
File: 200kworlds.png (16 KB, 840x87)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
what is it with reddit and pkers
>>
maybe they dont like ppl who attack them when they are defenseless
>>
i cant bring more than 3 items to wildy because if someone pks me i will start shaking from adrenaline so i cant play and then i have to cry afterwards
>>
you know how we ironically shitpost here about shaking and crying and being traumatized after running into pkers? that's reddit but unironic
>>
>>487605659
somebody please call in the coroner just because im moving doesnt mean im not a corpse?
>>
ironically?
>>
>>487607385
also only forestry is actually good compared to other methods so mains are just doing other things for better money, xp, or uniques
its crazy how all iron things are low effort trash because they dont want to actually engage with the game
>>
did anyone watch solo missions last dmm video omg he gets so shaky when hes in a fight with someone his cursor is going crazy it was so cute... if you havent seen it check it out heres a timestamp i love him so much :3c https://youtu.be/8VdGaPJ86-I?t=633
>>
>>487604992
slayer is 100k p/h
>>
>>487608312
not watching but does he edit out his stutters
>>
in all seriousness i think osrs is kind of a power fantasy in a way? like you spend all your time getting xp and making progress and leveling up and you feel like you're really somebody but then you do pretty much the only thing that forces you to go head to head with another player and you get absolutely dominated like you don't even have a chance and then you realise you're actually kind of just cannon fodder despite all your quest points and xp and gear upgrades..

so i think thats why the average player really despises pvp
>>
>>487608312
i hope god smites solomission thats supposed to be my attention
>>
no>>487608434
>>
they should add a cultivation skill and turn osrs into a xianxia
>>
>>487608312
yes i posted about this he plays the baby get shakey after school song while his mouse is shaking like crazy at 11 min
>>
>>487608434
They despise pvp because the 3 item death/1 item death system is brutal, and also because serpgs have twisted pvp in the last 9 years to something that wasn't even feasible in 2007. If 90% of pking was at edgeville for member hitting each other with a dragon scim/whip/msb or f2p at NE Varrock, more people would absolutely do it. Barely anyone does that any more because fags have gone through an incessant campaign to make pvp as unfun as possible, especially in pvp worlds, which literally should not exist
>>
nothing is stopping you from fighting with a dscim and msb it just gets boring after an hour
>>
>>487609369
it was dogshit meleescape and god forbid you tried to use the range/mage part of the combat triangle to your advantage
because if you dd somebody else would attack you while you were still in combat

whoever was in charge of the combat system back then had no clue
>>
>>487609605
adhd at it's finest
>>
File: terrorism.png (219 KB, 629x467)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
Get these cannons out of here
>>
>>487609664
not to mention mage wasnt allowed to hit above 15
>>
f2p pking is alive and well yet you dont do it
>>
>>487608312
https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyNiceFriesTF2John is way better
>>
>>487608312
Thank you for typing :3c
>>
>>487609664
people absolutely did hybrid, what the fuck is this revisionist shit, you did not play back in the day
>but I can't dd
dd'ing in a 1v1 is faggot tactic and you absolutely deserved to lose your opponent to someone else
>>
>>487605678
I am doing another wintertod solo kill right now, you can probably find me (and give me a bond haha...)
>>
>>487610004
you are right that freeze dd is cringe
but that was not what my post was about

I absolutely tried to mage before they very recently (like the last 3-4 years? not sure) changed what it meant to "be in combat"
and you literally couldnt because the moment you snared somebody somebody else would start attacking you
>>
>>487609369
osrs has been co-opted by twitch zoomies and people who never played before 2010 m8, it's been over for awhile, just be happy you were able to play in the actual golden years
>>
>I blocked them I don't even wanna be asked to hurry my homies in prif. Gauntlet and Zolcano have been very kind to me and I don't think it's coincidence.
lmfao stupid ass ppl actualy trhink theres a link between blocking elves and getting spoon retard community
>>
who are you quoting
>>
i cant pk i start shaking and start crying
>>
so does solomission but it didnt stop him
>>
>>487610818
are you gay?
>>
redditors are just pussies plain and simple. if you don't want to go into the wildy that's fine, if you don't want to learn how to pk that's fine, if you don't want to learn how to tank that's fine, but if you want to go into the wildy and the only thing holding you back is scary pkers you're a bitch.
>>
File: 1719244214959345.gif (2.57 MB, 498x376)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB GIF
>when a varlmorean starts complaining about how I'm stealing from his friends trapping all his animals and killing his god sol heredit
>>
>getting hard filtered by deranged archeologist
bros... not like this......
>>
>>487611117
why is your text green
>>
File: falo.png (79 KB, 247x180)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS
>>
>>487611308
just move away from the books wtf.....
>>
>play on main
>still think that I should kinda earn big upgrades instead of buying
>upgrade drops
>conflicted because one upgrade vs multiple upgrades from 59mil
I wish I was not retarded.
>>
whats the matter helmie dont want to wait to do your clue
>>
there's no such thing as half way bondies
>>
they literally are called bronzemen dumbass nig
>>
sister...
Just make the bow and kill for another drop since with bow and arclight you do full damage the whole time instead of having to deal with shield shit.
>>
there are 7 official account types main, iron, hcim, uim, gim, hcgim, and ugim. anything else is some made up tranny fantasy.
>>
>>487611378
what if you took this as an opportunity to stock up on greenman's ale(m) for the future
>>
yes do that i made the emberlight and i'm regretting it
>>
its kind of weird that there isnt an unofficial world where you can meet other singles in osrs, i would've thought there'd be a burgeoning dating scene somewhere but i guess not.
>>
i am a nightmare uim tileman chunklocked stars only man
>>
well you see back in my day osrs wasnt a dating game
>>
>>487611428
I never know where they're going to land and blow me up
+he's screaming obscenities 25/7
I zone out for a second
or focus too much on what he's yelling cause retard brain
then I die
I suck bros...
go on without.. me.....
>>
>>487614032
just get a script for addral
>>
this is why girls should only be allowed to kill giant mole. maybe barrows if she's a dyke.
>>
you don't need an addy prescription to click once when you see the the phrase rain of knowledge
>>
shitters who dont know that emberlight>arclight for first synapse is better than adding a second demon weapon even if youre afking them and that they also thing bow is best in general for tds when staff is infinitely better so the proper upgrade order for tds is sword staff bow

bow is only for people who want to afk zammy pet
>>
my arclight ran out of charges and I cant be bothered getting shards to recharge it
>>
maybe if you werent a shitter then you would be swimming in charges
>>
ive got a bbc proof based
>>
i never learned how to swim
>>
>>487614302
ive heard that ece emery once slain'ed the giant olm. but have no seen it with me own eyes
>>
>>487614427
but he's yelling "learn to read"...
>>
i think one of the really cool things about making your money from osrs is that you could get a neck tattoo and not have to worry about the consequences
>>
i mean sure you could get a neck tattoo but why would you want to do that
>>
>not using the deranged arch phrase swap runelite plugin in the year 2024
lmfao sister do you even KNOW how to PVM??? go back to maplestory.....
>>
heres how you solve the pk issue
magic shard that costs 50m untradeable
you set armor/weapons into the shard then activating it swaps your current equipment with whats inside
bam, the anti-pk item of choice
>>
File: shard2.jpg (341 KB, 1506x1002)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>487596697
Progress! thralls, corruption, and step back method definitely help
>>
>As with all shades in Mort'ton, they possess a unique trait in which their failed accuracy rolls do not truly count as combat, and therefore actions usually restricted during combat can still be performed should this occur. Note that they can still successfully hit a 0.

wtf is this jank ass shit... character stops attacking after engaging them and you cant really auto retaliate them cuz they do a bunch of fake hits
>>
that sounds like +10 work gloves with extra steps
>>
goes red with anger you do not deserve those shards put them back im going to shit
>>
I'm honestly just proud a small group of us managed to turn this general around so we all finally reply to each other DIRECTLY instead of just posting in the thread speaking to invisible anons.
A few people still do it but the momentum of getting this general back on track is exciting
>>
>>487616676
bro what is your rng i swear i see you posting getting spooned drops literally everywhere demonics tds and now muspah
>>
why tf would you fight muspah as a bondie
>>
who is blud talkin to
>>
buddy got the cheese pouch blud is carrying souls
>>
im mining a crashed star for mining xp
>>
day 2 of asking where shenny is
>>
bluds got the trident of the seas
>>
dead and buried just like despa
>>
old and quite weird?
>>
new: >>487618562
>>487618562
>>487618562
>>487618562

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.