[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (276 KB, 819x837)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
crying and shidding and pissing our pants edition

>Currently discussed servers:
Turtle WoW - https://turtle-wow.org/ (Vanilla+)
Onyxia (Warmane) - https://www.warmane.com (Vanilla-Wotlk Progressive)
ChromieCraft - https://www.chromiecraft.com/en/ (Progressive Wotlk client, currently at TBC)
Ascension - https://ascension.gg (Classless)
Athena - https://twinstar-wow.com (Cata)
Mistblade 2 - https://stormforge.gg/mistblade (MoP)
Sanctuary - https://www.sanctuarywow.com/ (Vanilla)
Valanior - https://valanior.com/ (Vanilla+)
Everlook - https://everlook.org/ (Vanilla+)
Ashbringer - https://wow.classic-plus.com/ (Classic+)
Crusader-Storm - https://crusader-storm.com/ (TBC)

>Upcoming servers
Epoch - https://www.project-epoch.net (Vanilla+)
Tauri - https://tauriwow.com (Legion)
Wallcraft - https://www.wallcraft.org/ (Vanilla+)

>/wpsg/ Guilds
<Not in OP> - Mistblade 2 (Horde)
<Khazar Milkers> - Mistblade 2 (Alliance)
<Full Moon Company> - Turtle Wow (Crossfaction)
<TempleOS> - Crusader-Storm (Crossfaction)

Reply to OP with upcoming server updates and news.

Previous thread: >>487712318
>>
>>487797615
"Torta" in spanish is slang for lesbian
>>
>>487798021
is that because lesbians are fat and look like turtles
>>
File: 1721975410952477.png (293 KB, 642x750)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
lets see if john 'daniel' hackerman is a larper or not. where's the update faggot?
>>
Greenthumb of TurtleWoW is a massive faggot
>>
>>487798021
she isn't gay she has dated hideous, slavic, hunchbacked men.
>>
>>487798124
Update: I am currently having sex with your mother. Be back soon!
>>
>>487798124
>le hackerman is your average chud
>>
blizzard won...

she fucking won...
>>
>>487798109
that explains Turtle wow
>>
>>487798124
Blizzard's really turned it around.
>>
>>487798124
Well if they're physically replacing everything like they said in d*scord it sounds like there's nothing he can do now no matter how good a hackerman he is. This is likely just gonna be a funny one time thing.
>>
>>487799298
I'll fucking do it again
>>
>>487797615
Felmyst - https://www.felmyst.com/ (TBC no changes)
>>
i wanted to come back but km is dead and none of them are coming back for siege and horde guild is full
mb3 when?
>>
whos playing wallcraft ? with wall and zilhah the schizos
>>
>>487799298
what does physically replacing everything even mean? it's code innit?
>>
Daniel didn't even put atiesh in my inventory. Dude could have feasibly derailed the server over the course of weeks but chose to say nigger a bunch and blow his cover.
>>
>>487800386
come back anyway and do flex with us sweaty
>>
>>487800923
If Daniel had access to the servers through any other means than phishing a GM account, that means he likely had much deeper access. The only way to 100% get that out of your system is to replace the hardware or there is always the risk the hacker still has access.
>>
>>487798424
You are a larping fag admit it now Daniel
>>
>>487798424
larping nigger detected
>>
>>487802403
Call your mom and found out bitch
>>
If Daniel is not arrested for this I think I'll lose all faith in the goodness of the world.
>>
Daniel just flew over my house
>>
>>487799298
many people use same login credentials everywhere there is a good chance they have your retail wow login creds.
>>
File: 1599229128462.png (189 KB, 402x344)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>487802975
deleted my blizzard account years ago.
think i'm safe?
>>
The hacker actually did post in the thread a few times but he wasn't named Daniel, that's a meme because this all happened while a shitposter happened to be claiming that paladin is a "Daniel" class while this was all happening
>>
>>487803340
I suspect it's another namefag that's just laying low right now.
>>
File: Untitled.png (50 KB, 408x66)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
:(
>>
>>487802975
>not using 2-step clarification
ngmi
>>
>>487798124
He did update in the last thread, he was posting a fair bit. It was just more rambling about nigger faggots and everytime someone told him to actually do something cool and leak shit he'd just say he was busy without elaborating or screech about them not being in charge. Seemed like a proper schizo
>>
>>487804371
first day here?
>>
>>487804435
You can go back and read for yourself retard
>>
>>487803340
>The hacker actually did post in the thread
The most disappointing thing is that Daniel posting was genuinely more interesting than anything he had to say. Provided nothing interesting and ranted nonsensical posts about plagiarism and rehashing.
At this point it's looking like the dude was capable of nothing more than logging in, typing nigger and leaving. Which is insane. He could have done a y number of things but just slurred a bit and whined pissed and came all over 4chan.
>>
>>487802975
>playing retail wow
>>
>>487804589
anyone can put anything they want in the name field little bro
>>
>>487804626
or your bank account or anything else you sign up with an email address or username
>>
>>487803340
Paladin is a Daniel class desu.
>>
We are Daniel. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
>>
>>487804765
So you're retarded and should be ignored got it thanks
>>
>>487804803
anyone retarded enough to use the same password for turtle and anything else deserves what they get
>>
>>487805132
Yes I am retarded, and yes if you are redditor here looking for real information because you're mad about losing your addiction you should in fact ignore shitposting instead of taking it at face value and getting mad about it.
>>
File: Beans.gif (610 KB, 220x220)
610 KB
610 KB GIF
bois i'm in. do i start with posting n?
>>
I just want the core to peak that would hurt shenna the most.
>>
d*ca won
>>
>>487805418
I'm not from reddit and I don't play on turtle. please stop replying to me with your aspergers claiming to be a le oldfag while using zoomer lingo
>>
>>487805960
nothing there was even jargon lol, those are just common words
you're seething and throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks
>>
I'm a NIGGER!!!!
>>
>>487806087
>little bro
That's twitter zoomer speak
ie you are a twitter zoomer, and it is cringe seeing twitter zoomers play the newfag card
>>
Leak the core
>>
Lexie lost
Akalix lost
Shenna lost
Jamey lost
Glitter lost
Cherry pie lost
Crogge lost whitekidney lost
Ques lost
Shang lost
Dragonigger lost

Faralynn won
Daniel won
>>
>>487806521
so are you taking offense from being called little because you're a manlet, or from being called bro because you're a tranny?
either way keep crying bitch nigger
>>
>>487806710
>doesn't deny being a twitter zoomer
I won
>>
>>487806840
Won what? This little argument is just you getting mad because you seriously think people aren't just naming themselves daniel and calling you a nigger faggot and they must seriously be the hacker. If you weren't seething and retarded you'd realize your mistake and move on with your life instead of trying to redeem it with namecalling.
>>
I just want to play a version of turtle wow without fascist libfag mods who are eternally triggered and that also has based incorruptible devs running the show.
>>
>>487806840
Not him but you lost and are seething
Go back tourist
>>
>>487806661
Lol lexie is glitter(y) idiot
>>
>>487807178
If the core is leaked I'll make one. Also without a shop just to spite shenna.

I will be with current player database and another will be fresh.
>>
>>487807202
Nigger
>>
>>487806661
>no mention of JimTwo or best girl Roomba
They stay winning
>>
I'm so fucking scared, you guys.
Will hackers get my cc info and access to my /ss/ folder?
>>
stop larping and start posting pandas
>>
>>487808440
yes I'm looking at it now
SS sucks, I can't self insert at all because I am a big strong 250 pound 5% bodyfat bodybuilder
so I'm deleting your folder
>>
best server to just kinda chill level on maybe a dungeon but not really looking to power through, vanilla or tbc
>>
>>487809005
Turtle
>>
end of day 1 with no proof or evidence from any of the hackers, meanwhile server will likely be up again by tomorrow

what will the next drama farm be I wonder
>>
File: DdYJixj.jpg (10 KB, 189x292)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Soooooo glad I don't put effort and time into private servers, I'll never understand how people can put in 2398198192 hours into a game that is ALWAYS at risk of being shut down or hacked like this

HURRR DURRR BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT GIVIN BLIZZARD MONEYZ AM I RIGHT? XDDD
>>
Blizzard did this.
>>
>>487809737
hacker was a chump who, at worst, jacked the server core then tried and failed to upload something through the update system
>>
>>487806661
who's faralynn?
>>
Soooooo glad I don't put effort and time into retail, I'll never understand how people can put in 2398198192 hours into a game that is ALWAYS at risk of being ruined in later expansions like this

HURRR DURRR BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT GIVIN SHENNA MONEYZ AM I RIGHT? XDDD
>>
>>487809824
>so glad i put all this time AND money into the retail servers!
blizzdrones lmao
>>
File: ABfio2l.jpg (17 KB, 500x395)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Who the fuck wants to bet there isn't any hackers and they're faking this whole thing because in reality Blizzard is shutting them down and they don't want to look like losers for giving in to their takedown notice?
>>
>>487809824
nothing is permanent anyways fag its about the journey. only gay niggers were tripping over their character being unplayable
>>
>>487810090
i'm the hacker though so you already lost that bet
>>
>>487810090
doubt it. i'd more likely expect torta to run away with the money since the chinese pay pigs are returning to microsoft with china ban uplifting.
they could always move server to russia
>>
>>487810090
It's back up in approx 12 hours, so I'll bet against you.
>>
>>487810292
allegedly
>>
okay hackerman I need you to post proof that you hacked us by giving me your full name and address and telling me exactly how you did it or you are pussy larper
I am socially retarded so I think these provocations are clever
>>
>>487810436
If they were going to lie, they'd put their donation page back up.
>>
is the hacker known as 4chan here? please dont sell my passwords to russians plz
>>
I REALLY don't want to start another character from zero.
>>
>>487810090
>blizzard
>shutting anything outside of the USA down
blizzards literally only shut down a couple of USA based servers and bought out the rest, such as nostalrius where they just straight up paid them to shut down before classic's release
>>
>>487807717
Jim two is sneaky
>>
>>487810875
I am literally two pieces away from full BiS on my priest, I aint gonna start again I'll just quit.
>>
>>487812015
give me your priest's name and I'll add those pieces into your inventory
>>
>>487812158
junkymonkey
>>
File: slavic couples.png (787 KB, 700x1244)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>487798212
i wonder if shenna would be interested in moving to vancouver to get pumped with my WEST european seed
she can be my slavic eva braun in exchange for no longer having to deal with slavic ogres
>>
>>487810090
Yeah, it's either this or turtle faked the hack in order to convince more people that a change in client is necessary to prevent further damage.
>oh no 1.12 is insecure!
And they will run right into the open arms of Shenna, where even more intrusive anticheat than Warden will be waiting for them. Fact that nothing meaningful has actually happened is even further proof since a real hacker would have done more damage.
>>
Where are the best 1.12.1 github addons consolidated / explained? Fuck 1.14 shits buggy, trying to get my setup right.
>>
>>487812751
I admit, it's a little suspicious that the hacker was able to gain access to the whole server and claimed vast knowledge of its workings and vulnerabilities, the seemingly did nothing but say nigger and shut it down.
>>
>>487812751
>>487812983
it's so sad that you come to the conclusion that the reason someone might not do as much damage as possible to random people who've done nothing to him is because he can't rather than because he's not a giant dick like yourselves
>>
>>487814575
cope lol
>>
>>487814650
You beat up babies to prove that you're tougher than them, big guy?
>>
>>487814737
Yeah
>>
>>487814841
leave daniel alone he is retarded
>>
I am once again asking for a turtle wow without liberal moderators, trannies, chinks, niggers, and faggots. Also no cash shop, make everything only buyable with in game gold.
>>
>>487815178
deal but i get to keep my bags i duped from dying as hardcore
>>
>>487814737
YOU TAKING MY FUCKING GAME SERVER AWAY IS AS BAD AS BEATING UP BABIES I'M ADDICTED WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>487815178
Project Epoch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFT9hPnI1A

No trannies, English only, no cash shop, better client, does literally everything Turtle WoW does but bigger and better by a mile.
>>
>>487815642
Project Epoch.
It's never coming out.
>>
>>487815642
it seems so obnoxious with a hundred trees in every town and city. how about leaving the world alone and just do class/race/profession and such changes instead
>>
>>487815979
trees are based fuck you cityslicker
>>
It's so cool to just start something and then shit gets hacked and I gotta change all my passwords cause I didn't think to just make a throw away email and password.
>>
>>487815642
absolutely nothing in the videos looks more appealing than any other vanilla+ server
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 1147x91)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>
shenna did a false flag to justify an intrusive client, which turtle goyim are already being prepped for with superwow, the "addon" that's a closed source injection by balake the cock, probably a crogge alias
serial paypiggies who also subscribe to retail and 27 different tv services will gladly lap it up from their windows 11 OS and account that uses the same email as their bank account
>>
>>487818072
>f word
Americans are literal children scared of saying Voldemort
>>
>>487818229
the usage of the word "yesterday" there makes it very unlikely that that guy is American
>>
The air of positivity on the discord annoys me. Sure we have no evidence the hacker did evidence. You know what we also have little evidence of? The server ever coming back.

It's just as likely the staff have no idea what's going and weren't informed of what's going on. There's probably 100 missed calls on Shenna's burner phone asking for directions and she's half way to Moldova with a suitcase full of bitcoin going by the new pseudonym, Daniel.

Expect Daniel WoW in the coming months.
>>
>>487818320
That cancerous brainrot is spread by American cultural influence, there's no reason for an European to care about shit like nigger/faggot/whatever otherwise
Just like the cattle were riled up to parade about George Floyd, the fentanyl wielding pregnant woman robbing nigger saint, because their American masters told them to
>>
>>487818545
It’s to be expected that the sycophants will follow Torta like puppy dogs but anyone with even half a brain knows this situation is fucked. The server is compromised and even if it does come back you would be playing at the cost of your personal information and computer’s safety. I deleted the game after four years on the server and won’t be back.
>>
>>487818760
funny, we say the same thing about fags here being influenced by Europe, and it's equally valid
>>
>>487818072
Yeah this thread has problems but saying nigger and faggot and tranny aren’t one.
>>
ALRIGHT YOU NIGGER TRANNY FAGGOTS
EITHER YOU CAN DEDICATE A FEW HOURS A WEEK TO RAIDLOGGING WITH <NOT IN OP> AND THEN PLAY ON WHATEVER SERVER YOU WANT
OR I CAN HAVE DANNY BOY GO FROM SERVER TO SERVER TAKING THEM ALL DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN'T PLAY ON OTHER SERVERS AT ALL
WHAT'S IT GOING TO FUCKING BE
>>
>>487820131
larpering fag
>>
>>487820302
when you feel the need to explain something obvious as if anyone else would've been tricked it makes you look like a simpleton
>>
>>487818991
>and it's equally valid
It's not, Europe has been culturally irrelevant on a similar scale for at least 80 years. But then again the US is just the continuation of the British Empire so it's expected that you default to pretending "Europe" is this influential third party while closing your eyes to your own faults. Ironically a lot like brits claiming they wanted the UK to be British and that's why they had to leave the EU, but they were already importing pakis/pajeets by the thousands on their own and ramped it up to millions afterwards despite not being in the EU anymore. Meanwhile the 70IQ chumps cheering for Ngubu in their footie team will keep blaming foreigners while they're sodomized by the City of London. Americans are exactly like that, just a slightly modified version of it, much like Turtle is 1.12 WoW

Outside the kosher media, out in the real world, Europeans who actually care about their surroundings more than Netflix don't give two shits about US nigger/faggot worship
>>
>>487820534
not reading this shit
you saw a post from a European tranny seething about people saying tranny and now you're writing an essay about America
absolutely unhinged
>>
who remembers cryptica
>>
So now that turtle is compromised, are we going to the fresh everlook PvP server ?
>>
>>487821647
not on my watch
>>
>>487821647
That shit isn't fresh anymore.
>>
>>487821865
The twow population has to go somewhere, and it certainly wont be warmane or skullcrusher
>>
Please take out everlook instead
>>
>>487822056
who says I can't do both
>>
Hackerman is a Daniel class
>>
>>487822109
Me and the other t sisters want to play on our cute mages
>>
File: WTF.jpg (16 KB, 522x156)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
I wonder whats in that folder theyre so scared about.
>>
>>487822547
it's a secret
but it's pretty funny that none of these retards are taking any countermeasures against the malware at all because they think pretending they haven't been infected is a win somehow and makes them le badass!
>>
File: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (64 KB, 1092x1037)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
i just wanted to play vanilla wow with 1x experience on a decently populated server without any bullshit is that really asking too much?
>>
>>487823047
There is a PvP vanilla server that came out a month ago and has 10k people
>>
>>487823889
Oh? Name?
>>
Daniel-san for fuck sake, just let go
>>
>>487824134
let go of my balls nigga
>>
File: mfw.jpg (24 KB, 564x764)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>487822547
>>487818072
low tier loli bait
>>
Obviously it's still running, noobfag https://everlook.org/
>>
>>487824620
WHERE THE CUNNY AT THO
>>
NIGGER ANIMUS IS LITERALLY A JEWISH METAPHOR
HE SUCKS ANIMA FROM BABY GOLEMS JUST LIKE RABBIS SUCK BLOOD FROM BABY PENISES
IF YOU DON'T HELP <NOT IN OP> KILL HIM THE JEWS WIN AND INFANT GENITAL MUTILATION CONTINUES
>>
Why do blood elves lie all the time? Warlocks can't wear plate and shields.
>>
>>487824906
you could if you worked out
Jorad is who you could've been if you took physical fitness a little more seriously.
>>
>>487825359
I really should have rolled warrior instead...
>>
>>487825667
you should've rolled gnome and run around in IF begging for money
>>
I'm going to do it again.
>>
Your actions can't stop me, it's not a hardware issue so changing machines won't stop me, you can't remove my backdoor because none of you can code and had to steal it in the first place.
>>
I'm finna hack
>>
As funny as the hack was it will be disastrous for /wpsg/ posting culture the coming years (or months if we're lucky)
>>
Paladaniel retchads literally winning infinitely
>>
Blizzard paid me to do this and I will not stop trying.
>>
This tranny in the turtle discord doing voice posts pretending his voice passes for a woman's is really fucking cringe. I'd call him a faggot there if these niggers didn't want my phone number.
>>
hey, its the faggot in the turtle discord. I can do a perfect e-girl female voice, regular female voice, black girl voice, optimus prime, smaug from LOTR, and many other impressions. Sorry ur sexless and pressed buddy maybe go outside and get some pussy lmao. Let me guess, you some Republican sweet home alabama cousinfucker alex jones listener? Go to inforwars and buy some penis suppliments how bout it
>>
>>487827385
damn this nigga's seething lmfao
>>
>>487827385
If your "e-girl" voice was perfect no one would know you're a tranny you stupid faggot
>>
I'm way cooler than Aaron, he sucks balls and I took his server away from him because I am bigger and stronger than him so there's nothing he can do about it.
>>
File: babigail.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>487827385
>she/her
YWNBAW, nigger
>>
>>487827385
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back
>>
they only know im a faggot because I willingly switched between girl voice and guy voice in the chat. You mad mayhaps?
>>
>>487827856
No one bothered to listen to more than 1 of your faggot voice messages dumbass. Even if you weren't a disgusting mutilated freak spamming voiceposts in a conversation is obnoxious.
>>
>>487827840
classic copypasta
>>
>>487827946
imagine letting some feminized nigga get you this heated on the internet purely for existing. Have you considered getting a job and finding some pussy?
>>
>>487828086
bro your first post in this conversation was a whole essay, you can't pull the u mad card now. Have some self awareness.
>>
>>487828221
I type fast so its zero effort. You think posting requires effort? You new to 4chan or something? Buy rope cuh
>>
I was JUST about to let the server come back up before this tranny started shitting up MY thread. Now it's gonna stay down forever.
>>
>>487828413
let it back up or ill dox you. Also how do u know im a tranny and not just a regular unmodified Non-GMO faggot?
>>
TurtleWoW? More like DanielWoW
Owned
>>
>>487828405
This is a very forced post.
Anyway you already moved goalposts so you lost. You know damn well your "girl voice" sounds like a faggot, not a girl, and all anyone is thinking when they hear it is "damn this faggot is obnoxious".
>>
File: 1710916971281092.jpg (29 KB, 300x468)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>487826601
>/wpsg/ posting culture
>>
>>487827385
>>487828086
trannies trying to call people incels is hilarious
they only switch to dudes because they can't any girls, and guys who actually can get girls are a lot less likely to settle for some balding faggot in a dress.
>>
>>487828713
cope. just admit it was flawless until i swapped back to guy voice and your assmad and redfaced and triggered about a human male individual making female vocal sounds because you probably eat dino nuggies in your moms basement while jerking off to the things you claim to despise. Thats right, you jerk off to trannies. Im calling it
>>
>>487828574
because you put pronouns in your discord profile.
>>487828906
No one listened to more than one. No one heard you switch back to guy voice because the entire voice is a guy voice.
>>
>>487828817
Im good looking, fully confident, and have a 7 inch dick so I have no problem getting women. I'm just not into women lmao. I've rejected many women, meanwhile you seething in your moms basement eating pre-packaged garbage malding on some antiquated imageboard. Do people even still use this place? Sad hahahaha
>>
>>487828906
Hi its Bomb Phonkey pls send feet pics
>>
>>487828413
Based Daniel
>>
>>487828906
projecting and seething
>>
>>487828943
you realize biological women put she/her and that I only used a girl voice up until I put on the guy voice. No one knew until I hit the guy voice. You're mad. You're pressed. You are probably ugly. You probably have facial acne and acne in your ass crack. You are not physically fit. You are sexless. You are hunchbacked. You are a homunculus manlet shrimp dick mongrel jerking off to trannies secretly. You smell like a gas station. You are hurt. Cope
>>
>>487828989
yeah this absolute meltdown just oozes confidence lmao
>>
>arguing with a 4chan LARPer
back in my day we recognized bait
>>
>>487822547
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>487829106
>you realize biological women put she/her and that I only used a girl voice up until I put on the guy voice.
your
girl
voice
is
shit
you
do
not
pass
everyone
can
tell
that
you
sound
a
MAN
A biological woman's girl voice would actually sound like a girl, which is how everyone here knows you are not one.
>>
Ness
>>
>>487829283
seething

>>487829125
./Has high WPM and types a tiny amount text
./meltdown

Are you special needs? Do you have down syndrome?
>>
>>487829106
see
>>487829030
>>
>>487829383
you've been seething on a website you apparently think isn't worth using for half an hour now, yeah I'd describe that as a meltdown
>>
sammi meltie
>>
>>487829492
someone from the discord linked me it and I genuinely had a good laugh. The fact that me existing in a discord server can still piss off 4chan in 2024 is peak comedy to me. I used to browse this shit back in 2005. What yall old mfers still doing on here? HAHAHAHA
>>
personally I thought he was seething but he typed out laughing in all caps so now I know he's actually laughing and not crying and shitting his pants
>>
I just feel bad for all of the turtle players that aren't going to get to play because of this guy.
>>
>>487829730

personally i got stuff to do but thanks for the laugh guys

its not 2005 anymore btw use something else
>>
he reddit spaced
>>
>>487829893
Yeah better limit crying over the fact that you've permanently destroyed your body to only 5% of the day.
27 is way too old to not have grown out of this phase by now.
>>
>>487829878
thanks for giving me leverage. now i dont even have to hack their game to watch the drama of it being down. Might be more fun than the game itself icl
>>
>>487829383
Shall I come out girlvoice you, then?
>>
>>487829970
Perfectly healthy mentally, successful irl, not worried about finances at all. Also not on HRT btw but nice try. Next slander
>>
>>487830117
I got timed out for 24hrs for doing an alex jones impression but alright come try, I'll stop doing e-girl voice and do a regular girl voice. You're on.
>>
>>487830140
>I'm done with this argument I've got stuff to do I'm leaving
>actually stays around because he's too mad to leave
lmfao
Trying to claim to be an oldfag and doing this classic shit that only the maddest of faggots do is hilarious.
>>
>>487829661
>>487829893
>>487830254
Wait
>2005 was 19 years ago
>27 years old
No way an 8 year old was using 4chan in 2005, so was he lying about being an oldfag, or lying about his age because being a 30+ year old "femboy" is horribly embarrassing?
>>
is everlook starfall an alternative? or bad server?
>>
>>487830254
I am an oldfag. And I only stayed cause a tranner showed up. But you're right I gotta quit enjoying posting and dip I do got shit to do
>>
At this point I just want to damn server to come back so I can see if Daniel was making it up.
>>
>>487830423
nah I was on 4chan at 8. I also had found those darknet cartel murder photo websites around that time too. I don't really recall how I stubled acrossed it but I did.
Good times desu
>>
>>487830423
being a 27 year old "femboy" is horribly embarrassing itself
>>
>>487830551
I'm not letting it come back up until Sammi finds Jesus who will promptly tell him that he is a man and to stop acting like a faggot.
>>
>>487830648
It means someone who is born male and is feminine. You think I like tryhard or actively try to be that way or something? I think the embarrassing thing here is acting like you know somebody when you don't but hey
>>
>>487830752
You know half of Lutheran Christians support LGBTQ stances and that half of the bible verses regarding modern homosexuality and transgenderism are old testament and vague and your standard everyday Christian absolutely picks and chooses the old testament verses to take as word of god and ones to ignore. Do you eat shellfish or seafood by chance?
>>
>>487830791
Ywnbaw faggot
>>
>>487830791
How many times are you gonna say you're leaving and then come back and post more shit? Do you think anyone is reading this shit and not thinking you're furious?
>>
You neets are still pathetic at debating. This got boring like 8 replies ago. Have fun Daniel. I got like 50 games to play so WoW being down is inconsequential.
>>
>>487830980
put more effort in and maybe I'll get mad. Also being a woman is mid honestly. Thankfully I was born male.
>>487830990
>>
SAMMI IS JUST LIKE A MOGU
THEY'RE BOTH NIGGER TRANNIES
JOIN <NOT IN OP> TO KILL NIGGER TRANNIES LIKE SAMMI TODAY
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 314x59)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
>>487831032
Only women and faggots seek attention. Faggot.
>>
>>487830980
Thank god I was born male. Being male is so much easier lmao. Women are mid. Try a little harder next time, maybe I'll get mad just for you
>>487830990
I'm actually enjoying it and that's why I keep tabbing back. But if the arguments start to get lame or boring I'll dip
>>
>>487831170
No one forced you to listen to voice message
>>487831159
Hell yeah.
Wait you think im black? Does that mean I get SNAP and Welfare now? Lets goooo
>>
Sammi came here with tranny pronouns. Now he's insisting he's just a gay man and infact actually is not a woman.
Bullying truly works. We'll save Sammi's soul yet.
>>
Daniel has brought a new age of /wpsg/, freeing us from the faggotry that was Pearl and delivering kino.
>>
Check out my new virus
>>>/f/3510641
>>
>>487831798
Based
>>
>>487831472
yeah I had she/her on there as a meme. Its not that serious my guy
>>487831693
Yes Daddy Daniel purified me of my microplastics and GMO HRT chinese brainworms thank you 4chan!!!
>>487831798
Hell yeah put it in me
>>487831859
We still say this in 2024? Oh god I really need to leave
>>
yall are falling for a tranny bait
>>
>>487832187
He's not a tranny anymore. We saved him.
>>
>>487832187
it was so effortless too now I got all this free entertainment
>>
>>487832187
it's real, he stopped posting in the discord around the time when he says he got muted because even the turtle jannies think his faggot voice is obvious and don't want to hear it
>>
>>487832367
they banned me for my political alex jones impression according to one of the GMs, but dont let me mess up your headcannon of what happened carry on
>>
What time is the server coming back up? Turtle says later today.
>>
>>487832749
The server will come up whenever they decide to, but I'm just going to get it taken right back down since whatever they're doing to try to stop me isn't actually going to work. The only way they could would take way more than a day.
>>
>>487832867
Their latest post says all that's needed is a hardware change. So they don't acknowledge whatever backdoor you're using?
>>
>>487832867
If I play this private server you have to promise to deliver malware payload right into my Windows 10 bussy. Otherwise ur a fake hacker yeah I said it
>>
>>487833163
If you just lazily slap the same shit on different hardware it has the same vulnerability. Much of the turtlewow code is straight up stolen from me, they'd have to rewrite almost everything themselves to get rid of it and they can't do that because they can't fucking code and just steal.
>>
>twow tells you to redownload the client just in case
>but the hacker's actual plan was to replace that link while the site was down and add a keylogger and other various fuck your shit up viruses
>people create their own backdoors
>>
>>487833383
Did they really use non-original server binaries made by another developer and then not expect that developer to have coded a backdoor in it? Thats funny. I used to do server development for another MMORPG called Perfect World where developers used to do that same trick. Small world
>>
>the day that turtle wow died
>to the tune of American Pie
>>
I hate niggers and trannies now
I'm going to stop being a fag and become based
>>
>>487833935
So true
>>
>>487833491
Turtle wow devs don't seem to care or consider this vulnerability.
>>
stop proving and bullying me sonya
>>
>>487833764
I think literally every project in existence is built upon some version of MaNGOS or something that used it as a base, no one codes an entire emulator from scratch.
>>
>>487834974
provoking*
>>
>>487832104
Cringe
>>
>>487832867
Can you just let me play? Please?
>>
>>487835263
Not until <Not in OP> has a full 25 man raid group. Pearl deserves it.
>>
File: 20240725_080942.jpg (30 KB, 1009x557)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>487835101
I care so much
>>
>>487835431
You do.
>>
File: 20240723_181232.jpg (116 KB, 2048x2048)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>487835536
I do not.
>>
Any suggestions for a fun and relatively easy class in pandaland?
>>
>>487815642
>unironic undead paladin

lmao
>>
>>487836378
It's never been more Daniel.
>>
I'm cool. Cooler than a cucumber.
>>
Daniel, what's the ultimate goal? Destroy the server or cause mischief?
>>
>>487836310
Unholy DK and Survival Hunter are both pretty simple and do good damage.
>>
>>487836587
My goal is to finish SoO in 25 man heroic with a full /wpsg/ group.
>>
>>487836769
That sounds awful. I can't believe people choose to lock themselves in a time where kung fu panda land and an endless raid tier is all there was.
>>
>>487837070
You don't have to worry about that because I am taking away your ability to choose.
>>
>V+1488 finally got back at (((Shenna)))
ZASED.
We are entering the white man golden age.
>>
>>487837070
I could enjoy the ambience in Krasarang Wilds for hours.
>>
>>487806661
>no mention of the dwarves
shenn is buckbroken by them to this day and they didn't even have admin access or cheats of any kind.
>>
>>487835694
You do
>>
>>487837329
big if true
>>
What server should I play I don't want to play 1x
>>
>>487838915
warmane
>>
>>487839118
No pay to win
>>
File: 1706755613035264.gif (2.01 MB, 200x164)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
i logged in on mon/tuesday and downloaded some patch, but i hadnt played in a long time so idk if it was legit. am i fucked? is it time to fake my own death and start over?
>>
File: 1625032923193.jpg (49 KB, 540x540)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
ok I did it
I hacked the turtle wow server
and I will do it again
don't @ me fags
>>
>>487839164
https://moriyashrine.org/files/file/53-touhou-13-touhou-shinreibyou-ten-desires/
download this and start practicing
you're going to have to be able to beat this game in one go to get your computer back when I activate the malware
>>
File: 1661846231255344.gif (3.16 MB, 320x240)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB GIF
>>487839629
brb moving to brazil
>>
>>487838550
Qrd?
>>
>>487839164
nah the retard fucked up and the client got stuck downloading the patch
>>
>>487820131
The panda refused to sit on my face for relief so i left
>>
Turtle is up!
>>
stop feeding the obvious tranny bait you fucking newfags and go back to talking about shenna's past
>>
add some gold and gear to my account
>>
>>487841609
the tranny hasn't even posted or been replied to in over an hour, settle down
>>
File: 647464645.png (2.07 MB, 959x1280)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
Stormforge furries won...
>>
>>487841609
>obsessed with trannies
this is the most faggy post ive read in a very long time. impressive how much faggotry you condensed into 1 sentence
>>
It's up!
>>
Saying things you sincerely believe and having others disagree with them isn't b8, it's just an argument.
b8 is when you say things you don't really believe solely to get others to disagree with it.
Hope this helps!
>>
When the server comes back up DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PATCH.
Turtle WoW is gone. The mod team behind it have all been comped. Discords and account logins are not who they seem. They are strangers wearing the faces of familiar people.

The shutdown was only the beginning. This goes far deeper than anyone realises.
When that server comes back it up will be under new management. Your account is not your account anymore. If you download that patch. Your PC is not your PC anymore.

Stay safe. Some of us are still trying to fix this.
>>
>>487842717
i believe pandaren women smell incredible and that people who disagree with this are faggots.
>>
>>487842865
Comped? I wish I could get free sushi baka.
>>
>>487842865
schizokino
>>
i bet those nipples are full of pepsi
>>
>>487842865
please guys dont play on Twow anymore and check out our 50 pop server
>>
>>487842894
Pandaren are fat chicks and fat chicks stink.
>>
>>487846076
fat chicks stink because they sweat and don't wash it properly because they are lazy but pandas don't sweat because they are bears
>>
File: pearlnd2.png (351 KB, 657x935)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
When Pearl comes back DO NOT DOWNLOAD MOP
<Not in OP> is gone. The mod team behind it have all been comped. Discords and account logins are not who they seem. They are strangers wearing the faces of familiar people.

The shutdown was only the beginning. This goes far deeper than anyone realises.
When that Pearl comes back, <not in op> will be under new management. Your account is not your account anymore. If you download MOP. Your PC is not your PC anymore.

Stay safe. Some of us are still trying to fix this.
>>
>>487845106
>>487843409
>>487842984

You joke, but right now, none of the people in the discord puppeting the admin accounts are who they say they are.
They appear to by cycling the users around to give the illusion of multiple people. Look at their old posts vs now. They're not the same people. The hacker has also temporarily limited access to the site to give the illusion of transparent communication. But it is firmly in the hands of the hacker.
The moving to new hardware thing is partially true. When the server comes back up, it won't be hosted on the old machine. People are probably going to notice horrible performance right from the relaunch.
So why is this happening? Simple. There are members of the userbase who have been marked as people of interest in the eyes of foreign governments. Turtle WoW is an easy in into their computer.
>>
File: medicine.jpg (1013 KB, 1080x1819)
1013 KB
1013 KB JPG
>>487841918
hello
>>
Truly schizo hours around here, huh?
>>
>>487846248

You joke, but right now, none of the people in the discord puppeting the Pearl are who they say they are.
They appear to by cycling the users around to give the illusion of Pearl. Look at their old nudes vs new nudes They're not the same Pearl. The hacker has also temporarily limited access to the site to give the illusion of transparent communication. But it is firmly in the hands of the Pearl.
The moving to new hardware thing is partially true. When the server comes back up, it won't be hosted on the <not in op> machine. People are probably going to notice horrible performance right from Pearl's reappearance
So why is this happening? Simple. There are members of <not in the op> who have been marked as people of interest in the eyes of Pearl. Stormforge is an easy in into their computer, futa and gay porn shall be downloaded as soon as you fire up MoP
>>
Imagine if what happened to turtle WoW happened to Epsilon. It would quite literally destroy the RP community.
>>
>>487846076
>>487846203 this and also, landwhales stink. pandaren aren't landwhales.
>>
Bestiality gotta be the most American fetish yet, and who can blame them considering theyre sharing their society with literal 60IQ monkeypeople.
>>
>>487836378
>undead paladin
i don't get why people meme about this. paladin is a borderline loreless class. it's a priest that learned how to fight. undead priests exist. undead warriors exist. undead possess the power of belief, which is the only thing that matters for a paladin.
whats the problem?
>>
Seriously what the fuck? Turtle wow is down for 30 hours now, and the mods literally have no clue how the hacker got in?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.